We are connected to one another in this world, so, nobody is an island.
Some people have been a blessing to us one way or the other.
According to a wise saying, if you are grateful for today, you will attract another blessing tomorrow.
Show some appreciation this 2022 to the people who have been a blessing to you.
If you lack the words, we have provided heartfelt you are a blessing to me quotes that will warm their heart.
You’re My Everyday Blessings Quotes for Him or Her
So you want your lover to know that he or she is a blessing to you? These you are a blessing to me Quotes and wishes are the best to send to him or her (boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife). They can even be sent to your best friends and special friends.
1. Over the years, I have come to the realisation that having someone support you intensively is a huge boost to your ambition. Thank you so much for being a blessing to me, my friend.
2. Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Having you, my dear is more than a blessing to me. Thank you, my friend.
3. Your daily dose of happiness is a great blessing to me. You may not be aware but you’re a charming gardener who makes my heart blossom. Thanks for being a great guy.
4. I want to express my profound gratitude to you today because appreciation is living by one’s words. I feel really blessed to have you in my life, Dad.
5. You may not know you do but thank you for rekindling my inner spirit. I bless the day I became friends with you.
6. Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in our life attracts more blessings to us. So, I want to appreciate you for being kind and genuinely supportive.
7. I truly acknowledge your efforts so far. What you do not know is that you have created an express road of blessing to yourself, my child.
8. I am intoxicated by these blessings, my child. I am grateful they came my way. A grateful mind, they say, is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself greater things.
9. To speak gratitude is courteous, to enact gratitude is noble, but to live gratitude is to attract more blessings. So, thank you, my daughter, for living it out.
10. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. Now, I can tell you that gratitude is a huge part of being blessed, son.
11. Sometimes we don’t pay due attention to the things God has blessed us with. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thanksgiving, it will be enough, my child.
12. Gratitude conquers loss, in case you’re yet to know it. The amount of blessings you have is equivalent to how much gratitude you show despite the circumstances around you. Thank you so much, pal.
13. Knowing that getting help from others is part of being blessed, I really appreciate you every day, uncle.
14. Showing others how much of a blessing they have been to us is part of nobility. God bless you today and always, my friend.
15. Just like adding yeast to bread makes it rise. Adding gratitude to our lives makes us rise higher in divine blessings. Thanks for sticking close, darling.
16. I thank God, who brought you into my life, you have been a huge source of blessing to me.
17. Being bountiful don’t always depict riches. The gratitude in your soul is what shows how blessed, you are. I am really thankful, dearie.
18. If you can’t reward them, you should thank them because that is one way of attracting greater blessings. Thank you so much, my dear.
19. Gratitude is a blessing, complaint is poverty. Choose wisely; you have always told me, Dad. God bless you.
20. Stop thinking gratitude is a by-product of your circumstances and start thinking of it as heaven’s key to abundant blessings. Thanks for not always looking out for me, dear.
21. The true measure of Thanksgiving is not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them. Thank you for being a blessing to me.
22. Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out for them. That alone drives better blessings. You have been a great help to me. God bless you.
23. Sometimes, things may take a difficult turn. It’s from those twists and turns that manifold blessings erupt from. Thank you so very much, aunty.
24. It is not joy tat makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful. Today I am grateful for the blessings that have come my way because of you.
25. You taught me to be thankful for the things I don’t have yet because they’re heart desires to be granted by God. Dad, truly, I have been blessed today, believing in your teachings.
26. I bless you for being the reason behind my success today, Mum. Thanksgiving, they say, unlocks the fullness of life and turns what we have into enough.
27. I can not forget your labor of love in time past. When eating bamboo sprouts, one should remember the man who planted them. I am blessed because of you.
28. I appreciate you today, my love because appreciation is double wonder. The only road map to the influx of more blessings.
29. I still remember how you always admonished me when I was little. Thank you for blessing my thoughts early enough.
30. Thanksgiving is the most exquisite form of courtesy. So, I want to thank you for being a blessing to me, uncle.
31. I am celebrating today because you gave me reason enough to stand. Thank you for being a blessing to my life.
32. Thank you for never giving up on me, my friend. You may not know it but, you’re one of heaven’s great blessings to me.
33. One has no cause for anything but thanksgiving and joy. I simply want to thank you for blessing my life today.
34. You always told me that, one can’t be happy with more until one is truly happy with what one has. Thank you for blessing my life from cradle, grandma.
35. When I rise in the morning, I thank God for His blessings of light, life, strength, food and for the joy of living. They attract more blessings.
36. I want to specially thank you, from the deepest part of my heart, dearie, because, a life lived in thanksgiving brings joy.
37. Happiness is the realization of God in the heart. Happiness is the result of praise and thanksgiving. I am happy God put you in my life to bless me.
38. I want to express my gratitude today, dearest colleagues. When one feels grateful and doesn’t express it, it’s likened to wrapping a present and not giving it out.
39. I would maintain that thanksgiving is the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. So, thank you for always being there for me, my love.
40. I still remember my mum saying that “If you count all your assets, you always show a profit.” God bless her for giving me that insight.
41. One should learn to enjoy the little things because, one day, they might look back and realize they were the big things. God bless my family for teaching me wisdom.
42. My grandpa once told me that “when we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” They bring real blessings.
43. Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty, and not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some, my darling wife.
44. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for more blessings. Thank you so much, for filing my life with joy.
45. I am blessed having you in my life now, even though things have not yet fully formed the way it was envisioned, my child.
46. If you want to turn your life around, try thanksgiving. Your whole life would make a U-turn in the direction of blessings.
47. Gratitude turns what we have into enough blessings. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity and finally, it makes sense of our devotion. God bless you, my love.
48. You were to me like a rescue in my time of need. Thankfully, my time of abundance has come, and I want you to be the first recipient of my blessing.
49. I bless you for affecting my life positively. Gratitude, they say, is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.
50. Thank you, big sister, for being the reason I am a graduate today. You have been a great blessing to me.
51. I rejoice for the opportunities you made me see. Sometimes, I wonder if I would have come this far without you. God bless you.
52. Countlesly, your light has rekindled my spark. Your lighting my flame has been a great blessing to me. Thanks a lot, dearest colleague.
53. The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated. I would not deny that you have been helpful to me. May God richly bless you.
54. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more blessings; so you have always taught me, mother.
55. You came when I needed a strong support in my dreams. May your life never cease from receiving blessings.
56. Within my heart, I have been silently grateful for being blessed with the gift of you, my son. But, silent gratitude isn’t of much help to anyone. God bless you, son.
57. Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. You have been a blessing to me, and I am really grateful.
58. You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late. So, I can’t wait any longer to duly say thank you for being a blessing to me.
59. What makes me happy is the appreciation of people around me. You have blessed my life, even though you may not know how. Thank you, dearie.
60. You have always told me to appreciate what I have, where I am and who I am with this moment because nothing lasts forever. I bless the day you came into my life, my friend.
61. I appreciate you so much. Your love for me has been without compromise. Thank you for being a blessing to me, my lovely wife.
62. I thought of a special friend I admire. I thought of the love and appreciation I bear in my heart for you. Thank you for blessing my life with your genuine friendship.
63. Being thankful not only shows good manners but also, a simple expression of thankfulness. I am blessed to be a part of this beautiful family. Thanks, everyone.
64. Appreciation is the highest form of prayer. It acknowledges the presence of good everywhere. God bless you for affecting my life positively.
65. By appreciation, we soften the heart of Goodwill. I am blessed knowing you the way I did. Thanks, beautiful.
66. If you do not appreciate every day of your life, good days might be hard to come by. I bless the Heavens for giving me opportunities I don’t deserve. I am thankful.
67. Instead of being impatient because you have to wait for something, bless God for the ones He did, more blessings will come flowing in.
68. The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become. Thank you for being a blessing to me, my love.
69. Gratitude can change a day and even change a life. You knew that so well, hence, your attitude towards me. Thank you for being a blessing to me.
70. Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. Exactly what you have always told me, mum. I am blessed to have you as my mum.
71. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. My profound gratitude to you, my wonderful colleagues.
72. Saying thank you is more than good manners, it is good a worship. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with these wonderful children.
73. When one changes their expectations for appreciation, the world changes instantly. I bless God for the day you came back into my life, dearest.
74. Focusing on gratitude drives the tide of disappointment further away. You’re a blessing I continually thank the heavens for.
75. Gratitude makes what is excellent in others, ours. I feel blessed, being a part of your life. Thank you.
76. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful causes of progress. You’re are a part of my blessings, I keep thanking God for you.
77. We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. I bless you, my child. Thank you for being my most wonderful gift.
78. Dwell on the beauty of life, and see yourself running with them. I bless the day I learnt to appreciate God’s blessings. Thank you, Father.
79. The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common. God bless you for teaching me the deep secrets of life. Thank you, Dad.
80. Be happy with who you are and what you do and you can do anything you want. You told me that, buddy. Thank you, I haven’t forgotten.
81. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others. You have been of immense blessing to my life. Thanks a lot, my darling beautiful.
82. I appreciate the sacrifice you make daily for us, my love. Your blessing will come like a downpour.
83. When you have something, use it with appreciation before you lose it and always remember those who don’t have it. Thank you, my son.
84. Most people are unhappy because they’re focused on what they want rather than appreciating what they have. May your river of blessings never cease to flow, my dearest. Thank you so much.
85. Love those who appreciate you, and appreciate those who love you. God bless you, for impacting so much good in my life. My heart will always thank you, my dear.
86. The mind is like a flower. It does not bloom without the lights of appreciation. God bless you, my daughter. Thank you.
87. I cannot tell you that I am surprised at anything you have achieved. But I can tell you that I bless God for your beautiful outcome. I am beyond thankful, baby.
88. The best way to appreciate life is to be grateful. May blessings never end in life, my dearest love. Thank you, so much.
89. An appreciation of what you have brings its ultimate abundance in your life. My mouth has never ceased from blessing you, right from the day you accepted to be mine forever. Thanks, love.
90. Those wonderful things you did for me, my heart has never failed to bless you. Thank you so much.
91. When I count my blessings every day, you’re number one on my list, dearest. Thank you, for always giving me your support.
92. He who is without love is without life. You’re my surest blessing, beloved. Thanks, sweetie.
93. What can be more blessed than having you in my life? I love you, best friend. Thank you for always standing by me.
94. I may not have said it directly to you. But it’s no news in the ears of God. You’re my most wonderful blessing of all. Thank you, princess.
95. Though times are hard, yet you have never failed in your promises to me. I am blessed, knowing you in my life. Thanks a lot, Dad.
96. When God created you, He created the most wonderful of all creatures. I stand in awe of your humility. I am blessed to have you as my husband. Thank you, honey.
97. You made me realize how privileged I am to be a part of this existence. You have been a blessing to me. Thanks, my queen.
98. Whenever I pray, I don’t fail to mention you. You bless me with your love, continually. Thank you so much, for all you do for me.
99. I doubt I would have come this far without your help. Thank you for being a blessing to me.
100. I will always sing praises to God for making you mine forever. You don’t know how blessed I am to be a part of your life. Thank you, my darling.
Show gratitude today for all these blessings people have poured out on you, it makes them feel appreciated and attracts more blessing.