120+ Thank You Messages for Husband
Appreciation is important to all of us. It brings out the best in us.
Some of us are not grateful enough to our husbands, that is why we don't get the most from them.
If you appreciate your husband enough, you will discover that you don't do as much as you think you do as the wife.
Societal pressure on them too makes them feel like they are not doing enough so it is your place as a wife to appreciate him and let him know that his best is enough.
Below are some 'thank you' messages that you can use to show appreciation to your sweet husband for making your marriage sweet.
Contents on this Page:
1. My dear husband, thank you so much for teaching me the value of selflessness. I appreciate.
2. You love me unconditionally even when I'm at my worst. I appreciate you, I appreciate your love.
3. Thanks for believing so much in me and my ability to make it in life. You help bring out the best in me. My gratitude!
4. Thanks so much for not allowing me to cry alone. You share my every pain and lighten my burdens. I love you.
5. For being the shoulder upon which I cry, thank you, my precious husband.
6. The supporter of my dreams, the defender of my course. My gratitude goes to you. I love you.
7. Thank you for being my number one cheerleader, my number one fan. I appreciate you.
8. Thank you for making me your favourite and number one person in the world. You are my favourite person too and I love you.
9. Thanks so much for working so hard to make the children and me happy. I love you, sweet husband.
10. Thanks for being a great leader and a wonderful example to our kids. I appreciate you my darling.
11. Thanks for making our marriage a role model to others around. You make me hold my head up high. There can never be another you. My gratitude is yours.
12. Thank you so much for putting the kids to sleep. It was such a relief and I can't pay you. I'm so grateful.
13. You fixed breakfast? That was so thoughtful and sweet of you and I'm grateful. Thank you, my husband. I'm grateful.
14. Thank you for being such a romantic husband. You are so irresistible. I adore you.
15. For teaching me discipline. Even when you don't feel like it, you do what is right. Thank you so much. Only you could do that.
16. Thank you for being honest and helping me to believe in love again. You are the best husband any woman would ask for and I'm grateful to you for letting me have you.
17. You have taken away loneliness from me and made me a happy woman. My gratitude. Kisses my sweetheart.
18. Thank you for choosing me. I will never appreciate you enough. My husband of life.
19. For always wanting and giving to best to the children, I'm so grateful my husband, I can never repay you.
20. You hold my head up high and make me so proud. You are my husband, my crown. I'm forever grateful to you.
21. You are the most patient man alive. Thank you so much for being so patient with me even when I'm very petty and in little things.
22. Thanks for always wanting my happiness and going the extra mile to put a smile on my face. Thank you, my husband.
23. For being willing to try new things and things that you don't like for my sake. My gratitude.
24. Thank you for always reaching deep down in my soul through deep conversations whenever you discover that I am down and out. You touch my deepest parts. I'm grateful, my husband.
25. Thanks for being the most honest man I know and not shying away from the truth even when it hurts you. You are the real MVP.
26. If not for your sense of accountability, I would be in trouble from the figures at the office. Thank you, my husband, of life.
27. Thank you for treating my family with love and respect just as your own. No husband could be better.
28. Thanks for always watching soccer and giving me some 'me time'. I love you, dearie.
29. Thank you for being so selfless even in my selfishness. You are the most generous husband. I love you.
30. For watching movies with me after watching soccer even though I will not watch soccer with you. I'm grateful.
31. For making me the most important person in your life, you prioritize me overwork and every other thing. You are my husband, you are most important to me and I'm grateful that I have you.
32. Thank you for seeking my opinion about the kind of school our children attend. Thank you for making important and relevant.
33. For always wanting to and doing something special for me every single day-my gratitude.
34. For promising me a lifetime of happiness and bliss and living up to your promise. Accept my gratitude.
35. Thank you for always praying for me. I love you, my husband.
36. For standing by me when I make the toughest decisions you are appreciated.
37. For scolding me when I do anything stupid. I'm grateful.
38. Thanks for showing me love even more than I deserve, I will forever remain grateful.
39. I met you then I became a wife and a mother. That would not have been possible without you in my life. My gratitude.
40. I want to lavish my love on my sweetest person on earth. Just to show you my gratitude.
41. It is easy to forget all the effort that you put into the children and me because of the hustle and bustle of life but this text is a reminder of my unreserved gratitude. Thank you for all you do.
42. One thank you message is not enough to show my appreciation for. I'm eternally grateful to you my husband.
43. Despite your busy schedule, you still make it a point of duty to spend quality time with me. How can I ever show you, gratitude? I'm grateful.
44. Thank you for bringing me out of the mess you met me in and make my life worth living. You are the best husband ever.
45. I hope I can be the best wife to you just as you are the best husband for me because that is the only way I can show you my gratitude.
46. Words are inadequate to show how much I appreciate you but thanks are the word. Thanks again.
47. For always listening to all my rants and nags, I can talk to you about everything and anything, I'm grateful, my husband.
48. Thanks for giving me the beautiful life that I always wished for. I love you, my sweet husband.
49. Thank you for holding the home front and being understanding when I get busy at work. You give me reasons to carry on and pursue my dreams. My gratitude.
50. How can I thank you enough for being honest and trustworthy? You promise to love me and stand by me and you have done that and more. I'm forever grateful.
51. Thanks for always taking care of me. You are a blessing indeed and I love you, my sweet husband.
52. Thanks for all the hugs and kisses! They are shock absorbers that I need every now and then and they are usually very timely.
53. Thank you for going out of your comfort zone to make me smile. The gift is the most thoughtful and amazing gift I have ever received.
54. Thanks for believing so much in me. Your belief in me gives me so much confidence.
55. Thank you, my husband, for being my crown.
56. For showing me love, care, commitment, dedication and compromising your comfort, I can only express my gratitude.
57. Thanks for putting smiles on my face, I hope this message puts a smile on your face because you are my sunshine.
58. My putting you first in my life is to show my gratitude for the position you have put me in your life. I love you, my husband.
59. Thanks for making me and our marriage more important than how you feel. I love you.
60. Thanks for helping me with the work I couldn't finish at the office. You are not just my husband but my personal manager.
61. My gratitude goes to you my dear husband for being so amiable.
62. For covering my face from shame every time, thank you, my husband.
63. Thank you for being the most generous and selfless person I know. It is, even more, exiting that I married you.
64. I will forever remain indebted to you because you deserve all the appreciation you can get. Thanks so much for being such a romantic husband.
65. Your keen attention and dedication to me and our family bring all the glamour there is to this marriage. I'm grateful to you my husband.
66. This is an appreciation to you, my handsome king. The past 6years with you have been more than I can imagine. I pray that God bless you.
67. Thank you for showing me real love and happiness. Need I say you are the most wonderful man in the world? I love you.
68. When I wonder how I became such an adorable queen, I realize that only a king could bring out the queen in me. Thanks for making me your queen, together we will rule our world.
69. Thanks for handling my happy, sad, angry, weeping and laughing side with such expertise. You are the best husband of all times and I love you, my king.
70. Enjoying all your generosity is what I cannot thank you enough for and at the same time, I don't want to stop enjoying it.
71. Thank you for providing for myself and the children. We love you.
72. For valuing me beyond children even as you love to have more children. Thank you, my husband.
73. Gratitude is an attitude, not just a word, I hope I can show you enough gratitude in my life for all your love.
74. Did you receive my message, it is just to remind you that I appreciate you and I love you so. May the day be kind to you.
75. I'm so grateful because I know myself. I would never have come this far without you in my life. When I compare me before and after self, I can't help but show my gratitude. It's so sweet having you.
76. Thank you, my dear husband, for being the joy of my heart. May God grant you your heart desires.
77. Thanks for always writing me love notes to make my day and keep me going. You motivate me.
78. Despite my inability to have any more children, and the challenges that come with it you still stand by me. Thank you.
79. For always making me part of your future plans, I'm grateful.
80. Thanks for teaching me to say 'I'm sorry' whether I am wrong or not because you are always willing to apologize for the sake of peace.
81. Thanks for being involved in the day to day running of house responsibility, you always take so much burden off my shoulders.
82. Thanks for showing interest in our spiritual and Christian lives. Thanks for being an 'all-around' husband.
83. I'm grateful for the role you play in establishing values in our family. You are a role model to me, the children and all those who come in contact with you.
84. Thank you for always encouraging me to grow and maintain my individuality and pursue my dreams. You are purpose-driven husband.
85. For all the monies and gifts, I'm grateful. Let me remind you that you are more valuable than all those items and I love you.
86. Thank you for accepting responsibility for your family. You are a godly husband.
87. Thanks for showing me off and giving me enough dose of PDA. It boosts and massages my ego and I love you for that.
88. I'm grateful that you let me into your life such that you have no secrets where I am concerned.
89. Thank you for clearing all the family debt and not letting us get into more debts even when it was so hard on you. My gratitude!
90. Thanks for being the shock absorber that helps me to control and manage pressure.
91. Thanks for teaching me and the children practical life skills. I know you love us and we love you too. You are the best husband and father in the world and I'm grateful for that.
92. Thank you for that call yesterday, it was very timely it saved me a lot of trouble. You are a sweet husband.
93. Thank you for making me feel like the most important person in your world. I see that anytime you look at me.
94. Thank you for praying for me even when I don't have the strength and the will to.
95. You are a great husband and I'm grateful.
96. Thank you, my husband, for being the best. I cannot help but celebrate you. I love you.
97. Thank you for being such a sweet daddy. You are the best.
98. Thank you for doing house chores without being asked. You bring the much-needed relief
99. Thank you for helping me prepare for my promotion interview. You show interest in my job and I'm grateful.
100. Thanks for making me laugh and wiping my tears even in the tensest atmosphere.
101. Thanks for giving me the most important thing anyone can get -family. I forever remain grateful to you my husband.
102. Thanks for being my friend, my lover, my pastor, my advisor my husband and my everything.
103. I learnt dedication from you. Thanks for being so dedicated to our family. You are loved.
104. Thank you for trusting me to deal with issues wisely in your absence. It gives me so much confidence
105. Thank you for giving me your all and expecting nothing in return.
106. Thank you, my husband, for being by my side all these years. I owe you all of me. I'm forever grateful.
107. Thanks for working for our family and not for yourself. My gratitude goes to you for all you do.
108. Thanks for always doing your best darling. For all you know, your best is more than enough and we appreciate it.
109. Thanks for taking care of the home in my absence. Your efficiency at home humbles me.
110. Thank you for taking my advice even when you don't think it is feasible. You are a sensitive husband.
111. For taking my feelings into consideration before making any decisions.
112. Thank you for helping me meet my work deadline.
113. For helping understand that not meeting my deadline does not mean that I'm a failure.
114. Thanks for making me feel so special the way you talk to me like only you can.
115. Thanks for teaching me to take care of myself even as I care for you and the children. You always have my interest at heart.
116. Thanks for always having my time even when I don't have yours.
117. Thanks for being a man of integrity. You kind is rare.
118. Thank you for making me feel important like only can.
119. I'm grateful that I have a home that I always come back to. You are that home, my husband because your arm is where love is.
120. Thank you for listening to my worries and wiping my tears when I cry. You are a great husband.
121. Thanks for being my superhero and also my lover. Every husband should learn from you.
122. Thank you for loving me. Thanks for being an incredible husband, I'm grateful for you. Accept my gratitude.
Written By Doris Emmanuel Odu.