Thank You Appreciation Messages for Someone Special in 2019
Have you ever thought of life without your loved ones? Do you see the many changes for the better that wouldn't have occurred without their presence?
The sacrifices and aids from our loved ones are privileges. And there's nothing like a sacrifice too small; in so far as a person goes out of his/her way to help you, it is what it is, a sacrifice, a privilege.
Here are different ways to say thank you to that special person. This post doesn't just give you what to say, it gives semblance and simplicity to your many emotions, as well as a ground to build your thoughts upon.
Contents on this Page:
Sweet text messages to say special thanks to someone special, someone you cherish.
1. Friendship is a special gift and privilege, and I don’t take it for granted. Thanks for being in my life.
2. Lord knows I don’t know how you can have so much faith in me. Most of the time, I feel incapable; but you think the world about me. I love you, and thanks for loving me too.
3. I know I’m surrounded by amazing people, and you’re one of such people. Thanks for being a part of my journey.
4. You don’t just have faith in me; your faith has propelled me into having faith in myself. And I’m grateful for this. Thank you, my friend.
5. I’m super blessed with great people. Thanks for staying friends.
6. I may forget for a while, but it’s not out of my mind. I see all that you do for me, and I’m grateful for them. And I love you so much that my heart aches. Thank you, baby.
7. Even when father left, you stayed through it all. I love you plenty, mother. God bless you for all the things you had to do, and for staying strong for me when you were weak.
8. I don’t know if it’s impossible to feel so much love for someone, as I do for you right now. I’m overwhelmed by your intentions and actions towards me. Thank you plenty, honey.
9. The way you’re deliberate about taking care of me, even when I make you angry; the way you love me and don’t expect some sort of payment in return, I love it all. You have my heart, totally, irrevocably. Thank you, baby.
10. I love you more than all the words in all the books in the world. You mean so much to me.
Do you lack words to appreciate those who have been there for you? These Words to Say Thank You And Appreciation Messages would help you.
11. We often tend to keep our feelings locked in; a lot of hear-says and fears cause this. But I know you’ve taken so many chances for me. So, I’m taking whatever chance I get, from today, to tell you how much I love you, and appreciate all you do for me.
12. Even your seemingly small deeds are beautiful to me. Thank you for the small and big things, baby. I don’t take them as anything.
13. Have I said thank you for being my friend lately? Well, thank you; thank you again, and thank you some more.
14. From the bottom of my heart, I’m grateful for all you’ve done, are doing, and will do. I love you now, today and always.
15. Keeping a family involves a lot of work and effort, and you’ve tirelessly put in those things to make us work. And I’m thankful, baby. You’re all I wished for and more.
16. I know our babies are safe with you as their father. And I feel safe all the time as your wife. I love you, husband. And you better be feeling safe with me; LOL.
17. I never thought someone could love me as much as you do. You love my scars and fears away. God! I love you so much. Thank you for you.
18. I know I’ll love your mother because; only a wonderful person could have birthed a wonderful guy as you. This one is for how grateful I am for your birth. I love you, baby.
19. You’ve taught me that there’s no sacrifice too big for a brother. You’re my brother, I’m your brother too, and I’m loving this relationship. Thank you so much.
20. With you, I know I’m not alone; my problems are not just shared with you, you go extra miles to see them solved. You have a special place in my heart.
Don't hesitate to use Thank You Words of Appreciation.
21. You look at me like I’m magic; like I’m the best thing before the agege bread you love so much. I appreciate the gift of you, baby.
22. Sometimes, I worry that thank you isn’t enough for all that you do. But thank you; as always, as forever.
23. You make every day new. Your loving has made me feel like I can reach up and touch the stars. Thank you, my love.
24. Your loving makes me feel the wind at my back; like, I can do absolutely anything I want in life. Thank you. I love you.
25. You treat me like your woman. And baby, you’re my man, always and forever. Thank you so much.
26. You give yourself so generously. And I want you to know that I’m deeply grateful for this. Thank you, best friend.
27. Always and forever, I’ll love you. See how lovely I’m feeling and looking, because of your loving? Thank you, baby.
28. I know I should be sleeping, but your thoughts are everywhere in my head. And I’m thankful to God that I’m going to be your wife soon. It is a privilege I don’t take for granted.
29. I’m convinced that I’m accepted with you; completely accepted. And acceptance has always been an issue for me, so, I’m grateful to you for this.
30. My happiness is doubled just by the thought of you. Thank you!
The best Thank You And Appreciation Quotes to appreciate people.
31. This one’s a special thank you for being so an amazing guy. Thank you!
32. Have I told you how amazing you’ve been to me? I dedicate myself to spoiling you silly. I love you.
33. I never feel threatened by you; just safe. Thank you again.
34. You touch me in places I never thought I could feel. Thank you, baby. Thank you so much, my love. You’re my hero, my king, my love.
35. I pray for your safety always; you’re such an amazing person. I pray for your happiness all the time; cos you make me happy all the time. I didn’t make a mistake with you. Thank you, baby.
36. You don’t bring problems or headaches to me; you just want me at ease all the time. I love how you cook my meals, make our bed, do our laundry, and love me. Thanks, love.
37. For the little things like; telling me how great I’ve been all day, caressing me to sleep, praying for me at odd hours, packing my lunch, kissing me before leaving for work, feeding me dinner, and being the warm body that can’t fail to relax me, thank you. I love you, baby.
38. Thank you for having our baby. It’s not possible to love you less. I love you, wife.
39. For the treats you give me all the time, thank you. Here’s to many more treats; LOL. Thank you loads, honey. I love you.
40. You just rock! Thanks for staying friends.
Appreciate people with these trending Thank You And Appreciation Messages.
41. I’ve never had reason to regret your presence in my life; for this, I’m grateful. Thank you, sweety.
42. You are and will always be a wonderful addition to my life. I’m grateful to the creator of the universe for you. I love you always, nna.
43. Whenever you smile, my world is all right. Thank you for the gift of you; I love you silly.
44. Your existence makes my world better and brighter. I don’t take the gift of you for granted. Thank you for being a part of me.
45. Thank you for always being there for me. sweety, you rock!
46. You picked my pieces and healed me in places I never thought I hurt. You mean the world to me. I love you; thank you.
47. You’re my new start at life; I see you and hope blooms within me. Thank you always.
48. Thank you for making my life stress-free! I love you plenty.
49. I hope I make you feel as joyful and wonderful as you’ve made me feel. Thank you always.
50. I’m grateful for you today, tomorrow and for all time. Thank you for last night.
Thank You Note for Appreciation you can use.
51. Thank you for always giving it to me real. Thank you, my friend.
52. You’re loved; you’re appreciated. Thank you for being a wonderful example to so many people.
53. Just the thought of you and my day feels good already. Thanks, ife mi.
54. Thank you for being so amazing with our kids; thank you for the rest that affords me. I love you, husband.
55. You’ve been a wonderful father and husband. Thank you plenty, baby.
56. You’re never too busy to attend to my every need; even the tiniest and oddest requests. I love you.
57. Thank you for being such a committed husband. You’re my guy always. Kiss kiss!
58. Even in your anger, you still place the blanket on me. I know it’s possible to love someone as I do you; I’m feeling the love now.
59. You always put me on my toes; you suggest and force me to better myself in many ways. Thank you for being my husband.
60. You’re my colour and chill pill, and I know how these can’t be easy cos I’m a handful. I love you, baby. Thank you.
You can also consider these Thank You Appreciation Quotes.
61. Last night was crazy fun; I’m up for other nights as that one. Thank you, baby.
62. Even when our world was against us; you stood with me unflinching. It’s been years as your wife, and I’ve never had cause to regret anything. Thank you for being the best husband always.
63. Baby, may all your dreams come to fruition as you’re making all of mine do. Thank you.
64. You’ve been strength, hope, stability, love, commitment, perseverance; and I love you for all these and more. Thanks, honey.
65. I’m convinced that all men are not the same; you rock!
66. Here’s a virtual kiss and hug to say thank you for all you do for me. You’re my baby always.
67. Husband means a lot to me now; you give the word new dimensions every day. Thank you.
68. I like how I don’t have to face the adventures of life alone, and I love how we’re stuck together for a lifetime.
69. My pain in the butt, I don’t want you to ever stop. LOL. I love you, baby.
70. You give my life plenty semblance and organization; thank you, husband. I’m learning.
Thank You Appreciation Verses you can also use.
71. My life hasn’t been the same since you came in; and I don’t want you leaving, ever! Thank you.
72. You spur me to be the best I can be without subjecting me to pressures. I love you; thank you.
73. You’re very special to me; never forget this. Thank you for staying with me.
74. You make me feel like the real MVP; I love you crazy, baby. Thank you.
75. Thank you for teaching me that no sacrifice is too big for me; I want you to know that no sacrifice will ever be too big for you. I love you.
76. Thank you for seizing every opportunity to spoil me silly; I love being stuck with you forever.
77. My world will never be complete without you; that’s how much I esteem you. Love you, honey.
78. It just had to be you that could love me this good; thanks, baby.
79. Just the thought of you reminds me of how grateful to God I should be. Thank you.
80. Thank you for your beautiful intentions towards me. I love you.
Express your gratitude with these Thank You Expressions of Appreciation.
81. Thank you for being the home I can always return to. I love you.
82. You’ve been doing great; I should know better as your wife. So, don’t let no one tells you less; you’ve been doing great.
83. Thank you for all that you do for me, baby. I’m so grateful.
84. Thank you for the opportunity to be grateful.
85. Thanks for tolerating my craziness so far. I love you.
86. Thank you for loving me and being kind to me; I love you plenty.
87. With you in my life, I’m blessed beyond belief. Thank you so much.
88. Thank you for all you do; you touch me in places too deep to express. I love you.
89. Thank you for all the small things you do for me. I’m really grateful.
90. You’re one of the best things, that happened to me; thank you so much.
Best Words of Thank You And Appreciation
91. Your wise counsel helped me find my way; thanks a bunch, honey.
92. Thank you for loving me through the situations. I love you.
93. I smile plenty when I’m with you; thanks for always finding ways to brighten my world.
94. Thank you for the so many ways you touch my life.
95. You’re all shades of awesome; thank you.
96. Thank you for the deliberateness with which you love me.
97. Thank you for working so hard for my comfort; I don’t take you for granted. I love you.
98. Thank you for not giving up on me; I’m grateful.
99. Thank you for all the seemingly small things; they’re just as important as the big things you do for me.
100. I bask in the assurance of your love for me. I know that irrespective of what life throws, we’ll always be together.
- Written By Eguzoro Sylvia.