It’s a nice thing to send a text message (on your birthday or any other day) saying something like “Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life”
Or Imagine being a mother and then receive a sweet message from your daughter or son saying “I thank you, mom, for everything…” How will you feel?
It shows how caring you are and it will help to rekindle the spark between you and her if you send her any quote from these Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life (Quotes).
So, scroll to find any sweet message to send to your mom from this lovely list of Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life (Quotes).
Thanks Mom for Giving Me Birth
Thanks mom for giving me birth quotes: Appreciative Text Messages and Quotes for Mom from the Heart for Giving Birth to Me, that you can send to your loving and caring mother.
1. I first found home in you, mom. Thank You for Giving Me Life. Just imagine how unexciting life would have been without you…
2. Thank you, mom, for my birthday. I can’t imagine how boring this born day would look like if not for your motherly affection and concern.
3. It’s amazing to see my born day again, alongside my mother. I really Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life
4. For all of the contribution you’ve given in my life, I just can’t thank you enough Giving Me Life, My Mom.
5. Whatever the situation, I will still testify how you have been of help in my school days and also even when I was broke and jobless. Honestly, I Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life
6. For all of the moments you’ve wanted us to have some time together but I’m busy. I’m using this moment for apology and also to Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life
7. When I say that no one can take your place in my life. I don’t just say that to hype but to appreciate you for giving birth to me and also been the one I lean on in times of need.
8. Mom, I thank you for everything that you’ve been sacrificing for me, right from when I came into this world.
9. I don’t usually let you know using words, how I appreciate and Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
10. Thank you, mom, for everything you do just to see that my face wears a hearty smile even when times are hard. I appreciate you mother.’
Thank You Mom for Giving Me Life Text Messages
11. You are different and outstanding from other women. You have not only giving me life but have always provided my needs.
12. For all the things I should have done that you chose to help me with; mom, I thank you for everything you intentionally do to make me happy.
13. I’m really grateful to have an angel like you as my mother. For giving me life and for everything else you’ve done for me.
14. I am using this born day celebration to show my appreciation to the courageous woman who took me in her woman for about 9 months. I Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life
15. I can’t remember the day that you hatched me. But like you’ve told me, it’s on a day like this sometimes ago. I Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
16. I appreciate your presence in my life, Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life and always doing your best to fend for my needs.
17. Thank you for always being around to help me when I need assistance with my chores. Dear, I Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
18. Despite your meagre wage, you’ve always tried your best to see that we have three-square meals a day. It’s amazing. I thank you for everything.
19. I’m so happy to be the daughter of an amazing woman who defies the odds of life like you. I also Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
20. I am so grateful for everything you have been; a courageous, persevering, patient, and a goal-getter woman. I appreciate you, my mom.
21. I’m now living in my own house and running a profitable business. It’s because of you Mom, not anyone. I thank you, mom, for everything you’ve done for me as your daughter.
22. Being your daughter has taught me a lot of good and valuable lessons about life. I really Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
23. I don’t only want to Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life, but for.being there when I need help. I really appreciate life by just being your daughter.
24. As I grow up and become wiser, I begin to realise that you don’t only take me as your daughter but, a friend. Honestly, I thank you for everything
25. I’m so lucky, mom to be your daughter. I Thank You for Giving Me Life and also making me get to learn the secrets of becoming a better person in life.
26. I don’t need to stress in this message that I’m so grateful for everything you have done. My sweet Mother, being your daughter alone feels like being tended by angels.
27. You are beautiful, courageous and fearless. Mom, I will never regret the day I became your daughter. I Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
28. Sweet mom, I know that you may think I’m mischievous as your daughter, at times. But then, I will never disobey you. I also Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
29. Thank you, mom, for everything. I am happy to be your daughter and in a good relationship with a hardworking and caring mom, like you.
30. I am so happy to have you as my mom. I know that lately, daughters hardly obey mothers. But I promise that you won’t get such, from me your daughter.
31. The sort of genuine love you shoe ME for being your daughter is one of a kind. I really Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
32. The loving kind of love between a daughter and her mom last a lifetime. But then, you show me a true kind of it that has no reservation.
33. I Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life despite the intense pressure on you to abort my pregnancy when I was still a child like you’ve told me.
34. I thank you, mom, for my birthday, it’s because of you. If not, my born day celebration would have been so boring or I will not even be alive today.
35. How do I even begin to use words or sweet messages to tell you how I thank you for my birthday, mom? In fact, I’m even clueless.
36. Thank you for always taking me by hand to guide me on what I need to do. If not for your assistance, I wouldn’t have been able to cope.
37. I strongly agree with the saying that, “we are often whom our mothers shape us into”. That’s why today, I thank you, mom, for everything.
38. To the only woman who has being of positive impact right from my first day on earth. I am using this medium to say Thank You Mom for Giving Me Life.
39. My sweet mom, I thank you for everything. You’ve been of help even at moments when I don’t expect your assistance. I’m really grateful mom.
40. My mom, you’re a woman I even consider to be a friend. Because of your understanding, concern and humility. I really thank you, mom, for everything.
41. I’m now a wise grownup and before I even begin to think of appreciating you through gifts and souvenirs. Let me use this time to say that I Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life
42. Thank you, mom, for everything you did, do and are willing to keep doing. Mom, just prays that God helps me crush my life goals, I promise to amaze you, someday.
43. Most times, even when I say I “Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life”. I still feel like I’ve not shown much appreciation to you. I really thank you, mom, for everything.
44. I never knew that my born day will be so lively. But you made it happen. I thank you, mom, for my birthday preparations and support.
45. You are a good combination of hard work, patience, perseverance and steadfastness in God’s word. I don’t only admire your personality but, Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
46. There are so many good deeds that I’ve learnt from you over the time we’ve shared together. I’m happy to call myself your child. Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life
47. I can’t even remember all the goodies you’ve done for me right now as I write this message. But I know that you never mind going through tough moments just to make me happy. I Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
48. Thank you, mom, for my birthday; It’s a day that makes me appreciate God for his faithfulness and also your perseverance for not giving up despite the pains of child delivery.
49. It’s a big sin and mistake if today, as I celebrate my birthday fail to say I Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.
50. I am even stuck as to what to tell you right now. Because I have nothing to write if not this – Thank You, Mom, for Giving Me Life.