Marriages and wedding ceremonies are always special in the life of any individual. And for friends, family members and acquaintances, it gives a rare and golden opportunity to celebrate memorable times, send complimentary gifts, and give God’s blessings on the couples getting married.
As the wedding gets closer, you’re probably starting to search for ways to compute your thoughts or ideas into a wedding test message. And what better way to celebrate than to send out good, funny, goose-bumps-giving, heartfelt messages, expressing your happiness of sharing in their joy, and wishing them the best of life in their new life.
With our list 100 of ‘2021 May God Bless Your Marriage Wishes’, we have made things easier for you to scroll through and find the choice most appealing to your thoughts, ideas, or desires.
Whatever you need to wish your friends and loved one a happy married life, you’ll definitely find it here.
Happy Married Life Blessings for Him or Her
Apart from the costly (or cheap gifts. Lol) that you can use to show love to newlyweds, wishes go a long way. In fact, wishes could be better appreciated than some gifts, when well constructed like the ones we have on this page. So? Send these May God Bless Your Marriage Wishes and messages to that special person as a happy married life blessings from you to them.
1. I pray that you always walk together in peace and happiness as you walk into the next stage of your life. Happy married life to you, and may the good Lord bless your marriage.
2. What God has joined, no one can put asunder! As God has decreed it, we joyfully agree to it. May God bless your marriage!
3. From my family and I, I wish you the best of God in this newfound life of yours. May the good Lord bless your marriage, and give you good and beautiful children in his own time.
4. Congratulations, newlyweds! God bless your marriage!
5. As you and yours begin this new life’s journey, always trust in God’s guidance to keep you going till the very end. Happy married life my dearest pal. Congratulations!
6. Hey pal! May God bless you, keep you, and guide you in the rest of your new life. Happy wedding day!
7. I told you God’s timing is always the best! Congratulations! May the Lord bless your marriage.
8. As both of you become one in Christ, we wish you the best of God and the happiness of this lovely union. May the good Lord bless your beautiful lives together. Happy married life!
9. As you embark on this sacred journey, may you continue to walk with God together. Happy married life my wonderful friend!
10. Congratulations on finding each other! Your greatest adventure has just begun.
11. Wishing you all the best as you begin your new lives together. May God bless the two of you abundantly in love, joy, and happiness.
12. I’m so happy to finally witness this day after so many years of heartbreaks. I celebrate this day with you and your beloved; may the Lord bless your marriage.
13. Here’s to a long and happy marriage. Wishing you the best today and always.
14. A toast and best of wishes for a fun-filled future together.
15. Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married; wishing you lots of love—and lots of makeup sex.
16. Hey! Congratulations on your wedding day! Here’s a quick advice for you: assist yourselves, clean the dishes, and scrub the toilet. You’ll thank me later.
17. Finally! A wedding day and lots of free booze! Best wishes on a super-long, eventful, and happy marriage.
18. Happy married life, pals! May there be more romantic comedies than action films.
19. Sending you prayers for unending love and happiness. May God bless your union.
20. Congratulations to you both on your very special day! May God bless your marriage.
21. May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.
22. May this decision to stay together always fill your heart with love and joy each time you remember it. Happy married life to you both, and may the good Lord bless your marriage.
23. Congrats on an unbeatable team! May the Lord bless your love, your life, and your marriage.
24. My best wishes to two very exceptional people. Nothing makes me prouder than to tell the world that both of you are my friends. Enjoy a happy, fulfilling married life.
25. Congratulations on the most important union of your life! May you two always find love and hope in the company of one another.
26. You are a beautiful love story and an inspiration to many of us. May the Lord bless your union and give you as many children as you please. Have a blissful conjugal life.
27. Here’s to a beautiful couple and a lifetime of wonderful memories. Congratulations to a perfect pair!
28. It’s a great pleasure to witness the union of the best couple I have ever come to know in my entire life. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you.
29. Here’s me wishing my two lovely birds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding.
30. Congratulations on tying the knot. May God your union forever.
31. Ever since my first contact with you both, I’ve always known that the two of you are meant for each other. And today’s wedding only affirms all of my initial thoughts. Happy married life my friends.
32. Happy wedding day, you two. Don’t blink too much—you might miss something.
33. Thanks for all the champagne and free food! Oh, and also congratulations on your marriage.
34. You are most welcome to the most dangerous part of your life. Now, it is too late to save you: I only leave you in the hands of God.
35. Here’s to your lifelong commitment to each other. Remember, that only applies to your relationship, and not your wardrobe, my friend.
36. Do you know the secret of a happy married life? Well, if I tell you, it’s no longer a secret. So happy married life, couple.
37. Happy wedding celebrations to you and yours. Good luck with today’s ceremony, and may God bless your marriage!
38. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together. May God bless your marriage!
39. I wish you both the happiness you least expect, and the blessings you must desire: together, forever.
40. Congratulations on your matrimony. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple.
41. Happy wedding day! May God bless your marriage, and may you never go to bed mad at each other.
42. May your God bless your marriage!; and may you have the everlasting desire to love yourselves forever. Happy married life my friends.
43. Happy wedding celebrations my friends. Eat, drink and make merry: the real marriage begins from tomorrow morning.
44. Remember to always take care of each other first and foremost; everything else will fall into place. I pray that the good Lord blesses your marriage.
45. My kindest wishes to a very special couple: on this special occasion of your wedding celebration. May God bless your marriage.
46. I have always imagined how I would feel on this day. But now I know how great it feels. I want to wish you all the happiness in your home and life. May God bless your home.
47. The ceremony wedding is just the beginning of a beautiful life together – enjoy every step along the way.
48. My life’s dream has been to see you succeed in life. Now you have found a man who loves and respects you. Nothing more matters to me! I wish you the best of all happiness and pray that the good lord blesses your union forever.
49. Happy married life! Congratulations to a wonderful duo! May God bless your marriage forever!
50. Congratulations on becoming a married couple. May God your home and give you a happy married life.
51. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. God bless your new home!
52. Happy wedding celebrations! I pray that through the years, you become happier lovers and better friends.
53. To a special couple who show that love can be true and forever. May your lives continue to grow in love and happiness together.
54. Wedding wishes for my dear friends. I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love.
55. As you start this new journey in life, may God bless your marriage every day and give you both a wonderful new-life experience.
56. Your special day has come, at last, so make the most and have a blast. Happy married life.
57. I wish you a wonderful life together as you head down the road to married happiness. So happy for you.
58. Such great news to hear about your wedding – It couldn’t happen to a nicer couple! Have a great wedding day and may your marriage be filled with wonderfully happy times.
59. You two are so unique and beautiful. Just like the love you share! So happy to celebrate your wedding together with you. May God bless your marriage.
60. Congratulations to you both! Have a great wedding experience filled with of precious moments I hope you keep in your hearts together forever. May God bless your marriage.
61. On this beautiful and lovely occasion, I wish you a day filled with cherished moments. May God bless your marriage.
62. Being married is a true blessing and one of life’s finest gifts. Congratulations on your wedding celebrations; and may God bless your marriage union.
63. True love stories never end! Happy wedding day and may there be many more chapters in this wonderful love story of yours.
64. Sending you the warmest wishes as you build your new lives together. May the light of your love always glow upon your marriage!
65. Best wishes for a wonderful wedding celebration, with love and prayers for today and the future.
66. Lots of love and happiness to you both on this special day of yours. May God bless your marriage.
67. Lots of love to the best sister/brother in the whole world and her/his new partner for life. May you have a marriage full of love and happiness.
68. I’m so thankful to have a sister/brother like you. And I wish you and your new husband/wife lifelong joy. Happy married life.
69. I’m so glad to have gotten to know you at work, and I wish you and your new husband/wife a long and happy life together.
70. Congratulations on this newest decision you’ve made! May the Lord bless your marriage today, today, and forever.
71. You’ve got a new title: husband/wife! Wishing you and your spouse the best. May God bless your marriage.
72. I am the happiest mother/father/brother/sister/aunt/uncle in the world because my prince/princess has found his/her Prince Charming/Princess Fiona. I wish you a happy home.
73. Our warm wedding wishes to you and your lovely wife. May God bless your new home.
74. I wish that you will experience the most memorable and magical moments of your life from this day onward and forevermore.
75. What I like the best about your marriage is that you two look madly in love with each other! My best wishes on finding the man who loves you so much.
76. My best wishes for the best sister/brother in the world who is now also the most beautiful bride/handsome groom! I wish you this best in this new life, and may God bless your marriage.
77. Now that you are getting married, I realize how important you were in my life. I am going to miss you but with great happiness that you are starting a new and lovely chapter in your life! Wishing you the very best.
78. The fairy tale you are about to live in is the biggest happiness a person could ever receive from this world. Wishing you to successfully keep it. Congratulations.
79. Looking at you I understand that marriage is not a simple routine with no end. It’s a wonderful journey full of love and acceptance. May God bless your marriage.
80. Congratulations to the perfect couple. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you the greatest joy and happiness you can least imagine.
81. For me, you are the example of a perfect couple. And may your union be blessed together forever. Wishing you a happy married life.
82. I’m so grateful for having an opportunity to share this wonderful day with you. Your love is my biggest inspiration, and I’m sure it’s going to last forever. Wishing you all the best.
83. Beginning a new life together is scary. But when I look at you I realize that you have nothing to be afraid of. May the years ahead be filled with love and harmony.
84. Wedding suits are black, wedding gowns are white. But I wish your wedding and life together to be bright and colourful! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
85. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow. Happy married life!
86. Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together. May God bless your marriage.
87. On this special day of yours, may you always remember the love you feel for each other. And may your love for each other keep you stronger together. Happy married life!
88. I’m glad you found the man/woman of your dreams. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Congratulations friend, can’t wait to see the honeymoon pictures!
89. I hope your life with your spouse will be filled with lasting happiness and joy. Congratulations on your big day.
90. Heartfelt congratulations to the most wonderful people I know.
91. Here’s to a lifetime of love and happiness. Congratulations!
92. Finally, you found someone to call your own. The wait is worth it and I’m really so happy for you. Congratulations and best wishes.
93. I’m glad you found someone who makes you happy. May your joy last forever and may your home be blessed with an abundance of blessings. Happy married life.
94. Congratulations! May your love for each other never end.
95. As you begin this new journey together, may your love be stronger than whatever comes to tear you apart. May every day hold wonderful shared experiences! Happy married life.
96. Congratulations on your wedding ceremony! I believe God has so much in store for your home and I can’t wait to see them manifest. May the good Lord bless your marriage, and give you a happy married life!
97. Congratulations on your wedding. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy for you two.
98. May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together; may your home be blessed with blessings beyond your imaginations; and may you have a reason to celebrate this day all the days of your life. Happy marriage experience!
99. Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!
100. Congratulations on your wedding ceremony. May God bless your marriage!
So, there you have it: 100 of ‘2021 May God Bless Your Marriage Wishes’; and I want to believe you’ve found the perfect combination of words you’ve been looking for to best express your wish, thoughts, and desires for the couple getting married.
Remember, you have the freedom and liberty to custom-select your specific choice message in a way that best expresses how you feel in this period in time, being certain that you’ll find one most appealing to you that’ll get the specific couple excited, happy, and pleased.
What do you think about our post? Which particular number gets straight to your heart? You can share the post with friends or drop a comment to tell us exactly how you feel. That’s one of the best ways to make us know you appreciate our writings.