100 Wedding Wishes for Newly Weds
Someone, you know just got married and you want to wish them a happy married life?
The period after the wedding is important to newly wedded couples as it is termed "Honeymoon period" and I tell you couples don't joke with this period but regardless of the fact that the couple is left alone you know in the heart of friends, family and well-wishers there is no absence.
What better way to show them love and care than express it in words. Share one of the wishes below to put a smile on the face at the thoughts of what you had in mind for them.
Contents on this Page:
1. Strong may the Love shared between you be as you start on the journey of husband and wife.
2. May the romance never die, may the love never fade and it yield new and lasting fruits. Have a wonderful marriage life.
3. May every day you share open your heart, deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to ever happier older years as friends of each other. Congratulations.
4. May you find strength to keep your vows exchanged on the wedding day and stay true to them. Enjoy your wedding my dears, you are a blessed couple and I wish you all the very best.
5. Was glad seeing you walk down the aisle, you look beautiful my dear friend. Wishing you a happy marriage full of lovely smiles and warm memories of love.
6. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
7. Congratulations on your becoming one! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
8. Congratulations to the newest couple in town. While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss!
9. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine and your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Congratulations.
10. May your hearts beating as one never cease to beat for each other and your becoming one signifies the start of something really great in your lives. Congratulations on becoming one.
11. May the coming together be the start of a splendid lifetime filled with special love, happiness and the warmth of oneness seen in all you do. Congratulations on your wedding.
12. Your love has been sealed and on the start of new heights as you learn to keep one heart seeing you are now one. May your future be a bright and happy one as best friends to each other. Congratulations
13. On this sweet occasion, a love-filled healthy and romantic life ahead is all I wish you as one. May God Bless your love. Congratulations dear friend.
14. May your love shine strongly brighter and your companionship grow richer with amazing ways to love with each passing day. Congratulations on your becoming one.
15. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both.
16. Nothing beats the feeling when you know someone is thinking of you, cares for you and is constantly with you to see you grow. Enjoy your wedding and each moment after.
17. A heart of love, amazing care and thoughts of each other are necessary for marriage, May you have all this and more. You are a blessed couple and I hope you enjoy each moment of your marriage.
18. As I look at you on the wedding day I see love, honour and respect for one another, I hope that is something that will never fade. Enjoy your married life sweethearts, you are loved.
19. Lots of talk on how it goes but no one knows how you two love each other more than you two, keep the fire of love burning always and enjoy your wedding and the many years after.
20. Looking at you two I see a picture of how beautiful love can be, how much loyalty and respect can yield. I wish you nothing but joy and happiness as you enjoy the married life. You are loved and many congratulations.
21. May the ink from the pen of love be fresh as you continue writing your story together, I know some days may get gloomy but with the right attitude, I believe you can surpass every bad weather together. Enjoy and welcome to the marital estate.
22. True Love is like a new day each filled with its own amazing lessons, each moment brings new experiences, new moments and new reasons to enjoy your happily ever after. Congrats on your wedding.
23. Keep in mind and always remember what brought you two together and I guarantee that will be enough for you to enjoy each and every moment you’ll have together. Congrats on becoming one.
24. Just as the deer pants for the brook, so must you two pants for one another, then you’ll enjoy a fruitful and an exciting home. Happily married life dearie. May your homes be full of children.
25. In cleaving may you find strength to cleave, heart to love and spirit to forgive for this are the keys to loving a partner. Happy Married life.
26. Congratulations on this wonderful occasion of yours, It is everyone's dream and I’m glad you’re experiencing it in a massive way. I wish you a love-laden progressive home. Happy married life.
27. Love is greatly appreciated when it is celebrated every day. Don’t take the love for granted. Always elevate it above all other things in a home. May your home be beautiful. Happy married life.
28. This moment you had made a decision and found a place not just to live, but a habitation to share with the love of your life together as one. Happy married life.
29. Learn to cherish each other always, learn about and always do what makes your love stronger. May your heart find reasons to always love. Congratulations
30. As you had tied the knot and made the right decision to be one. I hope you’ll live to see your children’s children and see them grow up to great and valuable people in the society. Happy married life.
31. It doesn’t take much for us to see you guys are in love, have the perfect married life and keep the fire of love burning. Congratulations on your new home.
32. Congratulations on taking the decision to live as one excellent couple, your ways aren’t two but one. Go through the same way, don’t ever break away. Happy Married Life.
33. Love is the most powerful feeling ever I am taught, looking at you both I know and am assured that is true, I am assured you are on the journey to the start of the best days for both of you. Enjoy your marriage life.
34. Love is all you need to keep someone forever in your heart, and time is all you need to know someone, I pray you, have enough of both and may the coming days bring you sweet memories.
35. You may be new to getting married but you are not new to the feelings you both share, I hope your married life is the best and sweetest, for then you will see how beautiful and sweet love really is.
36. Life can really bring a lot of good things, this I know for a fact. I hope you always share and keep the flame of love that radiates from your hearts burning. Have a fulfilling married life.
37. A loving heart is the truest wisdom and one of God's best gift, for it understands, cares and encourages the best out of the one it loves. Be blessed as you start the journey of becoming one.
38. Today I celebrate a wonderful friend in my life, wishing you happiness, true unfading love and lots of respect as you live as husband and wife. Congrats dear friend.
39. Happy married life dear friend, your way of life has been exemplary and your heart always merry and today brings joy to us and everyone aware of your good nature. Enjoy a fruitful and delightful home.
40. Love one another, show care, learn to forgive always and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your marriage.
41. Through the storms of life, the dark and gloomy nights of uncertainty and the bright sunshine. May your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
42. The perfect love story does not exist in a novel. It is written daily by couples who are interested in each other and whose heart are filled with loves as yours. Congratulations.
43. In my heart is a torrent of joy, I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best on the marriage journey.
44. Lovestruck a perfect target when he got you two together. Congratulations on becoming one.
45. As the days will come and go, May your love forever grow stronger and better just like an old wine. Congratulations!
46. Congratulations on becoming one. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of a long and wonderful journey. Happy Married Life.
47. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together and becoming one. May your future be a bright and happy one filled with stories of sweet loving.
48. Congratulations on this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made fit for each other and best compliment of each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives. Congratulations
49. With love to a wonderful and special couple whose happiness and coming together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
50. If love could write a poem it would be about you two, if love could allow for a duet it would be about both of you. Am happy you two are together as one. Congratulations and best wishes.
51. Strong and pure may the love that brought you together at your wedding be; as well as the fire of the love you showed us on your wedding day. Congratulations
52. I am lucky to be a witness to such a joyous and blessed occasion, you will surely have many memories of sweet days as a married couple for your love is truly never-ending. Congrats on your wedding.
53. Glad that you are happy in each other’s arms, you are blessed and loved and I hope your marriage will be the best as you venture in it. Congratulations on becoming one.
54. The lonely night will never be cold again when you have each other to keep warm, have a blessed marriage life my dears, May the spark you had on your wedding be fresh as ever.
55. May each day bring new moments of love, and each moment creates new memories, I know your days will be filled with the happiest times, have a blessed married life.
56. To a Love uncompromising, made strong in commitment and unbroken promises. May love be the signature of your heart in the marriage. Hearty Congratulations.
57. May this union bring out the best of you and groom your heart towards achieving all your marital goals. Congratulations
58. Just a quick note to express our happiness at seeing you becoming married. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
59. May the tensions of the day, the disappointment of many unfinished projects and frustrations of the economy does not dampen your love as the days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
60. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together and agreeing in love to be One. May your future be a bright and happy one leading to the best of days.
61. May you always in agreement with one another drink constantly together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever refreshing enough to help you grow as one.
62. Congratulations! It is indeed a great blessing and wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete for you are fit for each other. Wishing you the very best in Marriage.
63. My heart is merry my friend, From a little girl, to a princess and now a queen with an amazing personality, I have known you and seen you grow. You are truly a beauty worth a thousand words, wishing you every ounce of happiness on the marriage journey.
64. Another special reason to rejoice and be glad, not just to attend an event but to witness a great union, you will truly make a wonderful wife. Congratulations on finding a wife.
65. I’m happy today seeing you exchange vows with a man who understands and loves you deeply and also able to get this man who is perfect for you. Happy married life cousin. May your home become filled with good children that will delight you.
67. Our homes can standout if we really understand our roles and play them perfectly well without wanting to shift our responsibilities. I hope you’ll not leave your role to do another thing as you build this marriage. Happy Married Life.
68. I hope you will never get bored of yourselves, talk together like best friends to sit down together, weep together if need be and laugh together over simple things. May the union give you loads of sweet memories. Congratulations
69. Marriage is meant to bring out the very best of each other and help grow as you commit yourself and with the right person, it sure will be fun watching each other grow, wishing you all the best dear. Congratulations
70. Marriage is a journey worth taking, a sweet adventure for growing hearts and minds together as one. May your heart find growth in the union. Congratulations on finding each other.
71. May your love shine brightly like a lighthouse on a dark night, As the soothing calmness of the sea on a cool night may your love for one another always comfort one another. Congratulations on your wedding day.
72. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
73. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
74. My earnest wishes for you that as you grow, may the union be filled with lots of sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new. Congratulations
75. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good for both of you. Congratulations
76. To a dear friend, Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride. Congratulations.
77. Hearty Congratulations. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck in the days to come. Happy Married Life.
78. Here’s to you two amazing friends. Wishing my two favourite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness, joy and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding and sweet adventure of together.
79. It is my prayer that every day you two lovebirds spend together be as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here is to one of my all-time favourite couples! Congratulations on becoming one.
80. It is like a heavenly blessing when one finds true love. May you always find health and happiness, and I wish you many together years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations
81. Understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance are some of the very ingredients that sustain marital union: May your marriage be garnished with loads of them. Congratulations and Happy Married Life.
82. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always. Congratulations!!!
83. To a special couple: May romance, love, understanding, fruitfulness and happiness be constantly evident in the union. Happy Married life
84. Congratulations on the change in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and to the many more you will pick up over the years together. May the memories be fruitful and rewarding on all sides.
85. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always as you embrace the title of Mr and Mrs.
86. Congratulations. I hope that you will enjoy love that never dies, joy that never fades and enjoyment that never ends. Happy married life. May peace and love forever reign in your home.
87. To a journey of a lifetime that begins with a simple exchange of vows and togetherness. Have a blessed and happy marriage filled with love. Congratulations
88. Always make time and never stop to incline your heart to the plea of one another. It is the basis upon which all marriage should stand. Congratulations on your marriage. Enjoy your new home
89. I know you will make unforgettable memories with the one you love as you enjoy the transition into marriage. Can’t wait to hear of a baby soon dear friend, Enjoy your marriage.
90. On this journey of togetherness may your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on the marriage estate.
91. We are glad to see the blessing in your lives and that is the blessing of marriage. We hope you find great joy in the union and you have a wonderful time as one.
92. To a love ever fresh and a commitment always renewed. May the thrill of marriage never run dry and you always find time to live as one. Congratulations
93. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one as the years pass by.
94. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepens, your joy increase and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
95. This joyous occasion marks the start of a new life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
96. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
97. A big hearty congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss and together as one. We pray that favour, peace and love may follow you all the days of your union.
98. To the wonderful couple, may every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older love filled years. Congratulations!
99. To love and be loved is a great feeling that defies definite explanation as comforting as staying on the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
100. Good things happen to good people, and you two are certainly well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed, Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together!... Congratulations on your matrimony.
Written By Kukoyi Festus.