130 Sweet Wedding Wishes for Best Friend
Is there a moment as important and joyous as a wedding ceremony? A wedding is one of the most important moments in a person's life. In life, there are certain days we'll never forget and a wedding day is one of the most memorable moments in one's life.
As a friend of the groom/bride, you will want to make sure that you include the best wedding wish possible in the card or in person to such special friend of yours.
Scroll down and pick out of the variety of heartwarming and excellent wedding messages for friends!
Sweet Wedding Wishes for Best Friend
Awesome Collection of Wedding Wishes for your Best Friend.
1. Today is a beginning of your new life as husband and wife and I wish that this life is full of happiness and joy, and may it never end!
2. May your love be strong and bright,
May your life be filled with light,
May all your dreams come true,
Wishing all the best things in life for you two!
3. Today two souls of yours have turned into one. Wishing you joy and lots of fun!
Hearty congratulations on your big day!
4. You have a bright future ahead of you two, make sure you have a good one, because you need adventure, laughter, joy and happiness in your life, but don’t forget all your downs, you will be fine, just promise you won’t leave each other, good luck!
5. Congratulations on your wedding, dear friends! Today a new life for you will begin,
Wishing that no matter what, together you always win!
6. By the night your wedding day will be gone, but your love will last forever. Wishing you all the joy and happiness of married life, congratulations!
7. The warmest congratulations to the newlyweds! Wishing that you two have an amazing life ahead!
8. My dear friends, best wishes for your wedding! You two were truly made for each other. And for the rest of the world now you should not bother!
9. Create a small amazing world of your own,
Where the seeds of love, support and care are sown. Congratulations on your big day!
10. Wedding of your is coming soon,
Wishing you a sweet honeymoon,
As well as a lovely wedding noon,
Be happy, we love you two!
11. I wish for you two an amazing journey on your new road of life as husband and wife! Congratulations!
12. Today is your wedding,
Now you’re husband and wife,
So love, support and cherish
Each other all your life!
13. On this special occasion, I want to wish you both a wonderful journey, you will fight, you will learn, you have many things to fight for, and many things to learn from, you just have to wait for them, good luck!
14. May joy, love and happiness be yours forever. Cause you, my dear friends, make a wonderful pair!
15. I wish you lots of luck, patience and laughter, but most of all trust, because without trust, there can be no love! good luck!
16. Your connection is so strong,
It gives you shelter from the storm,
May you always have your love
To keep each other happy and warm!
17. Make sure your life is happy now because you have a lot ahead of you, you are just newlyweds, you have a lot to learn, and I hope you learn it together on this wonderful journey of love, congratulations!
18. May the love that you share
Bring you lots of joy,
Your connection is so firm
That no one could destroy!
19. May your hearts be always near both in good and bad times. May you always hold on to each other with trust and faith. Wishing you a blissfully married life!
20. People say that real love must go through many tests. And I wish you with all my heart to stand these tests and keep the love until the end. Congratulations on your wedding, my beloved bride and groom!
Wedding Wishes for My Best Friend
21. Dear newlyweds, there are only a few truly meaningful events in people’s lives and a wedding is one of them. So I wish you to keep this beautiful day in your memories forever. Congratulations and good luck in family life!
22. Congratulations on this special occasion! I’m sure you receive a lot of all kind of wishes or advice. Still, I want to wish you both to have the most amazing years to come in harmony and filled with joy and happiness.
23. On your wedding day, I want to wish you a lot of patience, because there are a lot of things you’re going to learn in marriage. Ability to emphasize will help you to avoid conflicts. Ability to listen will help you to understand your sweetheart. Ability to love will help you not to give up at the most difficult moment.
24. Can’t believe you’re getting married and can’t wait to become godparent of your marvellous children! By the way, I’m sure they will be great, just like you and your beloved. It’s a pure happiness to share this wonderful day with the best friend.
25. Dear newly married couple, the most important and spectacular phase of your life has already started. You’ve decided to start a family. May all your plans and hopes for it become true! Congratulations on your wedding!
26. Being a member of a family is a great pleasure, but also a big responsibility. But I believe that you’ll cope with your new duties perfectly. Enjoy family harmony in full. Congratulations!
27. A family is some kind of a magic place, where one can get love, care, tenderness and understanding. A family is intended to heal us, not hurt. That’s why I wish you two to give each other only positive emotions. Congratulations on your wedding!
28. Love is the greatest power: it’s able to take people up to the skies, but it’s also able to break them. And I wish with all my heart that you would have only ups in your life. Congratulations on your wedding, my beloved newlyweds!
29. They say that a good beginning makes a good ending and today is going to be a very exciting day – the beginning of your family life. And I believe that your love story is going to have a happy end. Or no end at all. Congratulations!
30. Dear groom, look at your amazing bride – she is just lighting up with joy. Now, sweet bride, look at your handsome groom – he can’t even express his feelings. Try to keep your faces that happy forever. Congratulations on your wedding!
31. Three simple words “I love you” will never be enough. Never stop showing your love to each other. Never stop loving each other. Congratulations on getting married!
32. Marriage is incredible. It’s able to make people experience things they thought they would never experience and learn things they thought they would never know. Congratulations on your wedding and lots of love!
33. Some people think that family life is boring. And on your wedding day, I want to wish you to make this stereotype not true. May your family life be an exciting and interesting journey full of adventures and real love!
34. Relationships between people are like the weather: they can be bad or good, cold or warm. But there’s one difference between them: people can’t influence weather, but they can influence their relationships. When something is wrong just try to find the right words and you’ll see how they can change everything. Congratulations on your marriage!
35. Love, care, support, kindness, patience and understating are values that sustain a happy and healthy family. That’s why I want to wish you all of the above. May your family prosper and be a role model! Congratulations on your wedding!
36. I know you’ve been waiting for this moment for so long. You were so excited that couldn’t even sleep and eat. And here it is – the day of your wedding! May your life together be full of plans, hopes and, of course, actions which will lead to the realization of your common dreams!
37. What can be better than two beloveds eager to confirm their feelings for each other? Wish you two that every year of your life your love would become only stronger. And don’t be afraid of difficulties – they only will build a closer link between you two. Congratulations!
38. Today is a special day for all of us because your happiness means a lot to us. Wish you and your sweetheart to have the most amazing years of your life together and prove that true love exists. Congratulations on your wedding!
39. You’re so beautiful today, my dear friend. You’re so happy and inspired that I can’t even help admiring you. May you stay this beautiful and happy forever! I congratulate you on your wedding!
40. Lies, distortions, indifference and cheating – may all this horrible words stay out of your home! A family is a great thing and I wish you to enjoy being a member of it every minute of your life. Congratulations!
41. Today everything is new for you because it’s the first day of your marriage. You’re full of plans and hopes. But the time flies and you’re starting to get used to it. Remember: love must never be taken for granted. It’s a great gift and you have to honour and cherish it every day of your life. Congratulations on your wedding!
42. It’s a sad fact that the number of divorces is increasing every year and that’s why I want you to do one thing: break these damn statistics! Wish you and your bride to live a long and happy life together against all odds.
43. I wish that your feelings and words for each other would always be as genuine as at the moment of making a vow. I wish that your faces would always light up with joy, just as today. And I wish that your life would always be as sweet as your honeymoon!
44. What a beautiful day! A good one to start a new phase in life – a married man life. Wish you two to keep enthusiasm and love for each other for a lifetime. May each day of your life together be as the first day of your marriage!
45. Marriage is a holy union among people who want to dedicate their lives to each other. Family happiness depends on the ability to listen to each other and, what is more important, to hear. That’s why I want to wish you to reach harmony through listening and hearing, attention and compromises. Congratulations!
46. It seems obvious that you and your amazing bride/groom were made for each other. And now you’re going to confirm this union and we all are happy to witness this ceremony. May the life of the newly married couple be full of care, attention and love of course!
47. Today you are going to make a vow which says “for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and health, until death parts us”. And I hope these wouldn’t be empty words. Try your best to keep the promise. I wish you a gorgeous wedding and a happy life together!
48. We’ve been friends since childhood and who would have thought that we all would be married one day. But it happened and today is your marriage! Wish you two trust and understanding, patience and love. Congratulations!
49. Family plays a huge role in our life. And now you’re going to experience all the joys of being a part of a young family. But don’t expect your family life to be always blessed. Sometimes it’s hard to avoid conflicts and there’s one thing I want you to remember every time your anger is boiling over: never let it defeat love and respect for the loved ones. Congratulations!
50. Today is one of the most important and unforgettable days in your life. There’s only one thing I want to wish you this day: may all your friends and family get together once again on your golden jubilee!
Wedding Wishes for Your Best Friend
51. You’ve started your own family – it’s a happy but at the same time quite a responsible event. Wish you to be an ideal spouse for your partner and model parent for your future kids. Congratulations on your wedding!
52. You two are a very special couple,
you two as people say are “like a match made in heaven”
And I hope this couple has a wonderful marriage!
53. This wonderful occasion marks the beginning of your wonderful lives together, I wish you lots of luck and joy, congratulations on your marriage!
54. We all need somebody to love, care about and trust. I’m really happy that my best friend has found this special person. Congratulations on your wedding and may your life together be a continuous honeymoon!
55. There’s one precious thing you can give to each other: love. As long as you keep it in your hearts everything will be okay. So may your love for each other be eternal! Congratulations on your wedding!
56. I must admit that you and your sweetheart are the happiest couple I’ve ever seen. I wish you two never stop bringing joy to everyone around you through this incredible harmony and peace you live in. Congratulations!
57. Wishing you an amazing life together, full of adventures, happiness, joy and laughter, may these things never leave your wonderful home!
58. Congratulations on this happy event – your wedding! I wish that your feelings for each other would only flame up stronger every year of your life together. May every day of your marriage be as exciting as the first date!
59. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
60. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
61. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
62. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
63. Marriage is like a chemical reaction where two elements interact with each other and totally different compounds are created. I can't wait to see what compounds await you in your long life together. Congratulations to two of the most wonderful people I know!
64. My very best wishes to you two on your wedding day, my dear friends. I hope not only for a great day, but that your life to follow will also be filled with unending joy, happiness, and lots of love.
65. Love is always multiplied when shared by a loving couple. Love makes the lover and the beloved one a single entity. May you find love and hope in each other’s heart forever! Congratulations on the forming of your loving unit. Happy wedding day!
66. May the love that has brought you two together cement your love forever. May you grow old together and enjoy the long happy company of each other, dear friends.
67. This day will be forever remembered in your life and I cannot be happier to witness this wondrous occasion with you two! Enjoy the moments of your wedding as much as you can. Enjoy the joy of being united with each other in the presence of the near and dear ones. Congratulations and my best wishes for your wedding!
68. Marriages are made in heaven and performed on Earth so that I could be a witness to this great event in the lives of two of my greatest friends. Here's to a wonderful life together and a great wedding day. Cheers!
69. Marriage is not only a glorious bond. It is an adventure that endures to the end of time. Wishing you all the best for the day!
70. I wish that your post-marriage life be filled with smiles and laughter. Happy Wedding!
71. love will be shared on this extraordinary day when you will end your bachelor life. Wishing you a life full of love and care!
72. Warm congrats to an exceptionally extraordinary pair. Hope you always discover in one another the affection, love and care that only true partners can share.
73. Best wishes to my closest buddy! I truly feel so glad for both of you who have found each other as life partners. You are a motivation to people around you! May your happiness keep going forever.
74. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
75. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
76. May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.
77. Thank you for letting me share in the joy of this awesome day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
78. Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
79. May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.
80. To a special couple who show that love can be true and forever. May your lives continue to grow in love and happiness together!
81. Wedding wishes for my dear friends. I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love!
82. As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful shared experiences!
83. May you always remember the love shared on this special day. Wishing you a lifetime of love!
84. Your special day has come at last,
So make the most and have a blast!
85. Congratulations to you both! Have a great wedding full of precious moments which will stay with you forever.
86. Hope you will have a long and happy life together. Always treat each other better than you want to be treated.
87. May you have the wedding of your dreams and the happiest of marriages!
88. Weddings pass in just a day, leaving happy memories which last a lifetime. Enjoy yourselves!
89. I wish you a wonderful life together as you head down the road to married happiness. So happy for you!
90. Such great news to hear of your wedding - It couldn't happen to a nicer couple! Have a great wedding day and may your marriage be filled with wonderfully happy times.
91. With warm congratulations to a very special pair. May you always find in each other the love, laughter and happiness that only partners in life share!
92. Wishing your dreams
Begin to come true,
And every tomorrow
Be happy for you!
93. You two are so unique and beautiful. Just like the love you share! So happy to celebrate your wedding together with you!
94. It was such a great news to hear of your wedding - It couldn't happen to a nicer couple.
95. You are a wonderful couple, perfect for each other. Praying your years together are full of love, joy and blessings.
96. Wishing you a glorious ceremony with an abundance of wonderful memories to follow! My congratulations to you both for finding your life partners on this happy day.
97. I hope you know that we, all of your friends and well-wishers, have been impatiently and eagerly waiting for this special day to come. We hope that today (and the rest of your lives together) is nothing but a grand success. We hope that this special day will give you many fond memories to remember for years to come. Congrats!
98. Congratulations on one of the most special days of your life! Best of luck for a happy and prosperous marriage to two people who truly deserve each other.
99. Wishing you both all the joy and happiness for your wedding ceremony and for a super happy conjugal life afterwards! Congratulations to some of my favourite people.
100. You are going to write the next chapters of your life stories together and I cannot wait to read it. Happy wedding day to you both!
101. I can't think of two people who are more deserving of true love, happiness, and a lifetime of both. Congrats to some of my dearest friends—happy wedding day!
102. You are a great person and a very good friend. I know that you are going to be a successful family man, too. I can't wait to witness your wonderful future, filled with a content wife and beautiful children. My best wishes to you on your marriage!
103. All the best for your wedding. I wish that you keep falling in love again and again. All the best for your future.
104. You are the perfect match for each other. Let us pray for your happy future.
105. As soul mates, you are the enchanting. As partners, you are so fine. As lovers, you are sizzling. As a couple, you are just divine. Congratulations.
106. On the day of your wedding, here is a wish from the bottom of our hearts: may the sheer presence of each other fill all that is lacking in both of your lives.
107. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
108. Never forget the love of your life gives you the courage you need succeed in this marriage.
Today is going to be a day that you shall never forget. Enjoy the bliss of becoming one. May marriage bring great joy, love and passion in your life.
109. I pray that the ring of love surrounding you always remains and keeps your smiles intact. Wish you a very happy married life.
110. Wishing you a life full of happiness ahead, dear friend.
111. Dear friend, as you are starting new innings of your life, my good wishes are always with you. Wishing you a happy married life.
112. On this special day of your wedding wishing you happiness and love like the unending circle of your wedding ring.
113. As you tie the knot with the love of your life today, wishing you years of togetherness and companionship.
114. On your special day dear friend, wishing you all the happiness, love and togetherness forever.
115. Dear friend, you mean a lot to me and on this special day of your life, I would like to pray God to fulfil all your dreams!
116. You two are one of the best couples I have ever seen, may God grant you a happy married life!
117. Congratulations to the newlyweds! As you start together this new journey in life, I pray to God that, may you never have to take your hands apart.
118. Two such as you with such a master speed cannot be parted nor be swept away from one another once you are agreed that life is only life forevermore together wing to wing and oar to oar.
119. We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
120. Wishing you A house full of sunshine, Hearts full of cheer, Love that grows deeper each day of the year.
121. Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides … Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.
122. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life- to strengthen each other in all labour, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories
123. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grows sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
124. May the love in your hearts grow manifold and the beautiful bond that you share grow stronger with each passing day. Heartfelt congratulations to the perfect couple!
125. Wishing you a blissful life ahead that's just the right blend of love, understanding, fun, and romance. Congratulations on your wedding day!
126. May every passing day bring more joy your way ... Congratulations on your wedding and wish you a wonderful life ahead!
127. Wishing you all the happiness there is and as you both live out your lives together may they be entwined as you grow old together.
128. Wishing you all the happiness there is and as you both live out your lives together may they be entwined as you grow old together.
129. I always felt that you both are made for each other, and I'm glad you've decided to be together for the rest of your lives. Hearty congratulations on your wedding! May your mutual love and happiness last for eternity...
130. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
- Written By Kolapo Mustapha.