2019 Most Touching Apology Letter to Friend (Sorry Letters to a Friend)
A saying goes by: 'True friendship is like sound health, whose value is seldom known until it is lost.'
It's all too common ground to host and witness tensions of misunderstanding, arguments and an overboard eruption of untimely words, putting a strain on the cords of friendship.
Whether by ignorance, negligence or lacking a better attitude and approach to the removal of a knot created in the aching heart of an offended friend, all too often worsens a broken relationship from healing to an eventual natural death of a once perfect relationship, lose of special friends.
Eventually, if every difference is left to blossom, everyone walks out of your life, leaving you to a horrible doom of friendless and lonely life.
The collection following presents a variety or all-circumstance letters tailored and carefully articulated to come to your aid in instances and situations of not knowing the exact words and right attitude with which to render an apology and give both hope and chance to reboot an ailing friendship relationship.
Contents on this Page:
Making amendments quickly after offences is one of the best ways to keep friendship going. These Apology Letters have been carefully collected for you to send to your friend.
1. Dear friend,
With a broken heart and deep regret, I write to express how highly apologetic I am for having hurt and rendered your heart bleeding so much. With shame.
2. Best Friend,
I feel even guiltier, addressing you as my best friend when all I have ever done since I first knew you were to crush and deform your heart in more ways than I will ever come close to putting back and later on mend. With only but regret, I wish to humbly ask for your forgiveness. Truly sorry.
3. Forgive me,
Actually, I feel I deserve not in the least, any forgiveness, considering what a nightmare I have always been in your nights and a bad news in the light of the days we have ever shared. Hearty apologies.
4. With painful regret,
I wish to extend forth my apology. It wouldn’t cover the least of the many blunders I constantly and consciously kept shading your beautiful world with I know, but hoping that somehow, out of your pure heart, even a single thread is found to confirm my disgust at the remembrance and memories of how I so heartlessly hurt your feelings.
5. The more I close up my selfish heart and pretend all is perfect is the more I wake up to the conscious of what manner of wreck, I brought into your quiet and innocent life.
6. I wish I could sound sorrier than My shame and regret for repaying your goodness with such irrational and uncalled for conduct on my part. I am truly sorry.
7. My world has become a wilderness, hope deserted, flooded with thorns and predators born of the torment and regret my heart initiated the moment I abused the bounties of your goodness. This is to just let you know that I regret my actions and wish to apologise.
8. I feel a thousand miles away from your heart. I deeply regret having ever hurt you and I pray you forgive me.
9. Sometimes I feel I could appear before the front door of your heart as in the cream and bliss fragrance of old days, except I, hurt you and now the burden of regret scares me away from you. someday I wish to land a chance of appearing before you, not with flowers as I used to, but beg for the flower of your forgiveness. I am truly sorry.
10. All the beautiful and precious moments we created together, I tossed out like trash, just to prove and look right by all desperation, when all evidence suggested in vivid truth that I was in the wrong. I regret every bit of it. And am saying sorry.
A simple way to find your spot back in your friend's heart is to write some apology letters to him or her. Use these short but powerful apology letters to friend for misunderstanding.
Dear friend, I am so sorry for letting everything drag to this point. I take blame for it all. I am sorry for the misunderstanding and plead for forgiveness.
11. I apologise for making myself the most selfish, egoistic and self-centred person you ever I encountered. Please, forgive me.
12. Even in the night, I'm startled at the very flashes of memories, dreams and the fact that I hurt you. I am very sorry.
13. Losing you has made me look with unobstructed clearness of sight. Back at what a jerk I was, treating you like you deserved it and entitled to less. forgive me.
14. It's only now that my very actions and words have become my dread most nightmare, that I deeply regret having subjected you to so much pain which I can only but imagine.find it in your heart to forgive my ignorance.
15. With so heavy a heart, I wish to let you know that you brought so much light and cheer to my life, a glue that held every piece in place together. until I threw so much hurt in your face by all my unscaled actions. please, do forgive me.
16. my loyal friend,
I Wish my apology could reach down and heal your heart. But I just wish to wholeheartedly beg for your forgiveness.
17. Loyal friend, am so deeply touched and my heart aches upon realising that I mounted so much pain in my fury and lost self-control. please forgive me.
18. Ever since you walked out from our circle of friendship at the selfish demand of my ego and self-righteous personality. you left a vacuum that has been filled with the pain of losing what we had. sometimes I wish I could take back what I said, but it's too late and sad that you are far off. I apologise for having been so wrong and judgemental. forgive me.
19. It was wrong of me to judge you like that. I am sorry.
20. It pains me so much to only realise what beauty and excellence you brought to my wretched life. kindly Accept my apology.
Heart Touching Apology Letters to a friend.
21. If I could go back in time and reshape the old me that hurt you so much for the better, I would. But seeing its only but a wish I ask for the grace of your heart to please forgive me.
22. Am sorry for having reciprocated your wonderful and beautiful will for my life with such high a degree of contempt.
23. I have exhausted so many chances of making it up to you that I don't even know what number to give what am asking of you, Truth is, am never myself everytime I cause your heart pain. Please, forgive me.
24. I have just realised this, that I always incorrectly represent our friendship. I so much apologise for all the times I misinterpreted your motives and in the process wounded your heart.
25. For having abused your innocence and purity of loyalty you devoted to our friendship, am truly sorry.
26. All along I have been the one taking and blowing off a piece from your heart, if there is any even by miracle left, I pray you use it in forgiving me, for I can not in a thousand and more years ever bring back even a particle of your heart.
27. Forgive me for realising too late that you actually deserve and deserved better.
28. There is an emptiness in my life which I can trace back from the instant I hurt you. I apologise for my wrong past and sorry that it crossed paths with your innocence and left it in shambles.
29. Reflecting on my past, I realise I am guilty of stealing away every piece that gave you reasons to smile. Am so sorry.
30. I am so sorry for all the times my grievous conduct caused so much aggression and robbed your joy.
31. Forgive me. truly, I hardly find any courage to remain up on my feet, every time I realise I am the reason for all your sleepless nights and wet pillows.
32. I apologise for having hurt you without any apparent reason. For truly I Hurt you without a cause.
33. For all the calls that went unpicked, for all the sweet texts I Was too busy to respond to. I am sorry
34. I apparently treated you as if you were the last thing that mattered in my life and did not, therefore, matter much. But seeing you standing on the opposite side of the bank of this river of regret, has taught me so many things and opened my eyes to the value that God gifted my life with the moment you came into my life. forgive my insensitivity.
35. I apologise for having taken for granted more than I ever gave, from your life.
36. I am sorry for abusing every sacrifice you ever made for my life.
37. It grieves my heart, every time I remember how you always were the one fighting for me and wishing me well when I even deserved it not. In the end, I treated every good will you had for my life as though it didn't even matter. I really am sorry.
38. It might not sound right and good enough, but I Wish you to somehow realise that it is from the depth of my heart. That am sorry.
39. Where I am in life, I can hardly tell the difference between night and day. For everything is drenched in the pain of regret and pain I personally invited into my life the day I hurt you. I apologise for everything.
40. No matter how many times and far I try to escape the fact that I Caused your heart a tsunami of pain, is the more I realise I am but escaping into it over and over again on each attempt. please, you should squeeze in some room in your heart and find the grace to forgive me.
Best of all Apology Letters to Your Best Friend.
41. I long for a day when I Shall have a second chance of making it up to you. But even if it doesn't, I Pray that someday you forgive me.
42. Your exit in my life left it leaking of its fragrance and pleasant flavour. I am sorry for having opened the door for you to slip through.
43. Forgive me for giving you the worst place in my heart, where the least you deserved was the best.
44. Over and over again I put a dent in the trust and confidence you had in me. I just wish to say, I am sorry for it all.
45. If I can do it better again. I am saying sorry.
46. I struggle with heavy feelings of regret that tears me to pieces and drain my courage. It all because I missed the path and got on one that winded up into grievous things that I did to you.
47. I hurt you so badly and my pain never ceases to remind me of how wrongly I treated you. I am sorry.
48. Forgive me for demanding consistency when my own life is a broken promise.
49. I hid under the covers of silence, though I uttered not a word I now realise how destructive my silence was and how like a volcano it burnt magma of pain beneath your pleasant countenance and heart. Am truly sorry.
50. I am ashamed of claiming to be your loyal and trusted friend when the time you needed me I was busy selfishly going about my business.
51. Every time, I sat to ponder through the former pleasant cheer in my life, you were always an afterthought despite being the reason for it all. But as I now sit to reflect on the same life that was once so bright, I realise its nothing less of a deserted and lifeless deep and dry pit. you were both the spring and a fountain of true goodness in my life. Here I am, just deeply sorry for treating you with so much insignificance.
52. I personally Cannot understand it, express it or explain it. But it feels like a deep shame for all I did to you. am sorry.
53. Forgive me for being all mouthful and never for once living any single thing of what I was always foremost demanding of you for.
54. I ask for your pardon and forgiveness for all my waywardness.
55. With so much regret in my heart, I wish to make known my guilty to you for turning out not an angel my pretentions kept on promising. Am so sorry.
56. I regret having toyed with both your trust and time. Forgive me.
57. I miss your friendship and I apologise for having taken the front in putting the knife to the cords that held it intact. Am sorry.
58. I truly apologise for having given way to the poison that intoxicated the trust, confidence and love of our friendship.
59. On your gracious and good heart, I hung my plea as I apologise for all the rain of torment and chaos through which I inconsiderately had you drenched. Am sorry.
60. My precious friend, with almost breathless and keen zeal, I broke your heart and betrayed your trust. Am so regretfully sorry.
Emotional Apology Letters to a Friend you have offended.
61. Through all the storm and disgracing moments of my life, you stuck out ahead for me in the face and force of the masses. yet when you needed me I turned you down. Please forgive my utter cowardice.
62. In the wake and light of realization, I have learnt I deserve no mercy whatsoever, but I just pray that with this apology, you somehow shun the apparent intensity of my wrecks and blunders and forgive me.
63. My whole life is but remains of a dreadful predicament, please forgive me for crumbling down the walls of a beautiful life and blissful moments to nothing but a pile of ruins.
64. All the times I was all loud, all-knowing and in my ego drowned your voice that held all the truth we needed for our misunderstanding. Now all that has remained is this regret with which I wish to express how sorry I am.
65. I look back at what and who we were and I deeply regret for snatching and blowing it all away in the blink of a haste eye.
66. One day I woke up and realised my personal righteousness and always a 'holier than thou' attitude sent you miles away from my proud world. Now, this regret paints and overshadows every great memory of you. where ever you are, I hope you find it in you to forgive me.
67. My own 'handiwork', struck out the light and cheer in my life the day I hurt you. Am sorry.
68. Dearest friend. Am asking you to forgive me. I would endeavour to make things right, except time is one constancy I would never alter to my advantage, no matter what.
69. Without your forgiveness, no redemption in my life. I am Just the same old night nightmare who robbed you of the promise of beautiful nights and filled them with terror at the memory of even my name. And he still is the same person who hereby humbly asks for your forgiveness as he stoops down hoping for a second chance of sincere transformation.
70. Forgive me for responding with but a 'drag and break it down' attitude to every breakthrough in your life. Am full of regret and I apologise for a thousandfold for being such a pessimist of a confidant to you.
71. I sincerely yearn for better days and wishfully long for days like old yesterdays that I so zealously helped grow wings to fly out of my life along with your positive desire to seeing us transform the broken pieces into a better world. I regret it all and am sorry.
72. If I don't sound eloquent and good enough to be understood, I pray you overhear my mumbling and pick out but the reason for my message to you. I am sorry.
73. I wish we engaged in proper and amicable ways of settling our differences before, hurt and anger set our terms of communication and determined the fate of our friendship, leaving it in ruins. Am so sorry and I hope to somehow get another chance and perhaps make it up to you in the whole new light.
74. It's just another day in the grief and core of broken hopes and promises. I know I made it turn out this way. I take the blame for everything but mostly, I am sorry that you have to share in the price of what I really deserve.
75. In the aftermath of the ups and downs, we hoped and looked forward to reminiscing over all that crushes and laugh for making it through together until my selfishness sent you away. I regret ever making you slip off and away just like that. I am sorry.
76. I truly apologise for being so reckless enough to hurt your feelings.
77. I am not blinded by your pleasant and cheerful countenance and calm on your face. My heart shares in the pain that you put up with every single moment you reflect on the past and like some old wound, feel the ache my mistakes caused your heart. Am truly sorry.
78. To the beautiful personality and pleasant flow of your heart. Both which I perforated with nothing but full wrath frustration, I wish to render my apology.
79. Am sorry for making of myself a 'dream killer,' out of all the promises you had hoped I would live to become and fulfil.
80. Forgive me for making a routine, hurting you.
Best collection of Apology Letters to Friend for Misunderstanding.
81. Up to now, not even myself has been able to understand why I would do what I did to you. The more I look and reflect back on the events that put us along with the dreams we set out to build together asunder, the more I regretful I get. And am just taking this opportunity to apologise to you. Am sorry.
82..Every time I close my eyes and want to pray. I feel like a burning in my eyes, the jaws are stuck and my mind is flashed back to the moment I knocked off your faith by betraying your trust. where ever you are, please find it in your heart to forgive my treachery. I am truly sorry.
83. Forgive me friend, Honestly, had you been right here now, I know the future wouldn't look this bleak.
84. Together, we would be souring so high by now except that is only just a broken man's wish.All Because the unfortunate reality still lingers in the harsh marks of the pain in your heart, that I hurt you. Am sorry.
85. I am truly sorry. sometimes I wish you know that even at the peak of excellence in my quests and multiple life endeavours, I feel so low and many a time gets bogged down by the frustration that somewhere, somehow your heart bleeds because of me.
86. No storm is as sure a 'quick sinking sand' than living in the aftermath of the pain and agony in which I hid the radiance of your heart.
87. As I submit this apology, I only wish you to know that you were the heart and soul of my life without which, everything falls and crumbles down lifeless. Forgive me for having personally driven you away.
89. One thing I know with absolute surety is that your grant of forgiveness to me will never rebuild and magically restore your heart and renew your loss. But one thing I sincerely hope and pray for is that somehow may it even in a small way create an end and run dry your tears of pain. Am truly sorry.
90. I am almost chilled out on the door of your heart with my apology. Out here, its like am leaving at the very heart of winter for it seems this coldness is both on the inside as much as it is on the outside. Please do forgive me.
91. Time is the most precious gift ever, ts in abundance every moment we are alive, enjoy a good morning. joyously count the stars in the warmth of evening and savour comfy nights, yet it answers to no one. Otherwise, if it were the case I would command us back to the day I crushed your heart and make a better painting of my harsh words in the hands of time. I cant change a thing out of what I did but somehow I wish by all means to say am truly sorry.
92. Forgive me for my despicable inclination towards an altitude that ultimately deprived us of everything, not to talk of an iota of happiness left. I am sorry.
93. Living in the crowds and everytime surrounded by massive throngs, yet feeling so alone and empty has taught me and concreated the lesson in me that there is no trick to switching to happiness when in the background and honesty of your mind and soul, there are hearts aching because of you. And to you that I hurt beyond words I wish to first place my apology. I am sorry.
94. I am sorry. Coming back every day and seeing you laying down there, curved in agony and sorrow. It always sends chills of terror and imbalance through my spine. Knowing my very actions reduced you to such sad site.
95. I apologise for being highly responsible for the loss of all the cosy days in your life.
96. Somehow, anyhow I hope you do forgive me. sometimes I honestly feel like I am just at a point in my life where I fear facing the world like this. All because I fear the venom with which I wiped out completely your beautiful world might be contagious.
97. It's hard to trust again that there is any good or better people in the world.More so, in aftermath of betrayal. Truth is there is still goodness in the world and God still has his perfect children ready to connect healing with broken souls and trust deprived innocent ones like you my best friend, whom I hurt and snatched away the guts to trust again. I am sorry.
98. I apologise for having disguised myself as an angel when all truth pointed to my flaws and preached otherwise.
99. I apologise for having taken you for granted and trampled on your faith in people and ultimately implanted a misconception that no good abounds in the world. I am deeply sorry.
100. Your resilience and dedicated passion to everyone else's wellbeing never left any speck to be spoken badly of. Except it all amounted to nothing for my selfish ego with which I hurt you and tossed your allegiance down to the ground. Please, forgive me for mostly having not even any reason at all to justify my impulsive and hurtful actions but hurting you just anyway.
Check out these most touching Apology Letter to A Friend You Hurt.
101. I apologize for all my crude absence on difficult days, all the happy times I deprived you of smiles because I couldn't make it and on excuses so improper.
102. I am sorry for making your spirit sag, every morning you wake up to the disgust of my many blunders that seems to run on an infinite routine.
103. I pray that somehow, you reconnect with that winner spirit in you, that faith that brightens your being and illuminates even the darkest of comers in our friendship and no matter the season and reason it never dies. As for me, I somehow pray I find mercy to begin a trend of redemption so that I never find joy in causing you multiple pain and sleepless nights ever again. I am sorry.
104. I regret ever neglecting the courage to explore and know myself, always lacking the patience to accept the truth which eventually led me to fill your life with nothing but pain. Please forgive me.
105. I just realized I broke the circle of your love that revolved to fulfil and give my life a sense of direction. It is with shame that I regret and apologize for willingly spinning everything out of control. I am sorry.
106. It never struck me, that the more you loved and cared was the more I fiercely broke you. Until one day I found you moved far off into oblivion. I am deeply sorry.
107. I would be lying to tell you I don't miss you. I regret having pretended not to need you. Now that all led to parted ways between us, It's with a self-broken heart that I confess that even all the smiling front I put up every time you come around, is but a shame in disguise. I truly sorry.
108. Maybe without you, I would simply cease to exist, but the gripping hand of guilty from the tormented conscience of having hurt you wakes me up to my real need. It's your forgiveness I deeply seek.
109. My life has as much as a taste for it was so disoriented and now disorganized, perhaps from the blows with which I shuttered your life with, which seemingly made a rebound and rained on my life a thousand fold. Forgive me.
110. Forgive me for limiting your life with my opinions of you, unbalanced affirmations of your abilities and always judging you. You are great and I could die selfish if I dare remain a negative critic of your extensive-excellence all the time.
111. Am sorry for always attaching conditions and strings to the meaning of love. I wish to open a window if the door still remains too far for me to free your perfect goodness and give you even a glimpse of freedom that comes with a grateful heart.
112. In one instant of a confirmed absence of you in my life, my heart was awakened to the truth of what a selfish friend I am. Forgive me.
113. I am one sad artist. I regret ever sculpting and fashioning a heart which I wouldn't dare or bear gracing my being with but hid in you. I deeply sorry.
114. Your great kindness and sympathy gave me un-guarded passion to pretend and reckon all to have been fine and perfect until I saw the last of you down to crumbles. Forgive my naive intellect apparently devoid of practical sense of reason.
115. I wasn't a witness but an active agent in ensuring you were down to nothing until I saw the evil on which my heart practically feasted. I so much regret every single blow I was ever responsible for. Please forgive me.
116. In my opinion, you deserve to be called a hero. You used every brick of malice and heartbreak thrown at you to build a pillar of yourself and rise from the ground in grace. I am sorry. More because of having been the one every time leading the masses in bringing you down.
117. I hurt you so deeply. I apologize. I am deeply sorry. Please forgive me.
118. I can't afford to blame it on the seemingly 'temptation enchanted ground' every time I hurt you. I wish to make it known to you that I take full responsibility for what happened to you that caused you so much pain and it can never be any more high time than now. I wish to just sincerely apologize.
119. I trashed your worth and esteem, both of which I cannot ever restore not in thousand lives. I am sorry.
120. Forgive me so much for not caring, leaving you down in the depth of the valley where your warm spirit waxed cold and forged out a broken heart.
121. My taste has grown so bitter, my world chaotic and dim. I recognise beauty and love no longer because my heart has fused alive in the guilt of the pain I caused your heart. Am sorry.
122. Friend, I sincerely seek your forgiveness, for its the only hope I have a chance out of this wilderness of guilty.
- Written By Modestol Siame.