Trending Apology Messages for Husband After Fight in 2019
Now, you don't have to worry your head for what to say or how to say it effectively especially to your other rib, hubby, as I've got you covered, even if it seems a fight wants to tear you two apart.
"How forceful are the right words!"
Contents on this Page:
Because you don't have to call it quits after a big or small fight, there is nothing stopping you to get some very effective apology messages to do the magic of reconciliation and make up with your dear husband.
Below are cute messages to send to your husband after a fight and it's only a choice away!
1. The outcome of our fight jolted me, I'm sorry it had to be this way. Can we call a truce, hubby?
2. Who could have thought your anger could be rekindled by this fight, hubby? I guess I pushed you to the wall. Kindly, look back with mercy, hubby?
3. I'll shout it again, I have wronged you, my husband, but not beyond repairs. Please, let's mend this broken pieces, my lovely hubby.
4. Can we get this done with, I mean our fight? Can just a simple apology end this negative vibe between us? Hubby, I'm so sorry!
5. I hope you're just a stone's throw away from me, my hubby, but it feels like million miles away. Let's put an end to this fight, dear husband.
6. Let not this fight be our stomping ground. Let peace reign like the reign of an angel. I'm sorry for my wrongdoing, caring husband.
7. How about a moment of repentance? I wish to let you know that I'm not the former me again. Let's stop this fight, hubby.
8. Let's hold our hands tight again as we used to. Let our embrace bridge the gap between us. Let's fight for peace and love and not fight against each other, my sweet husband. I'm deeply sorry.
9. My guts fail me, I simply can't bring myself to look into your eyes anymore, otherwise, they will guilt trip me. I'm sorry for this fight. Let's come together again, my hubby.
10. I stand at the door of your heart, hoping you'll give me an audience. Sorry about the fight. I wasn't fighting you, my husband, but myself.
11. I wish this message could quietly slip into your heart to tell you how sorry I really am. Our fight is the ugliest thing I've ever seen and the most painful feeling I ever had. Please, forgive me, patient husband.
12. Our fighting days are over from the depth of my heart. I'm sorry my dear lovely husband. Please, forgive me.
13. To stay angry at each other longer than this would be a shame. Kindly, let's put the past behind us, my husband. This fight is so stale, I'm sorry.
14. Let's loose a deep relief from our anger towards each other. We shouldn't be fighting. Overall, I'm more than sorry, hubby.
15. This is definitely my worst nightmare. I can't continue to live in this bad dream. Let's put a stop to this fight, hubby. I'm truly sorry, my husband.
16. We can't resign ourselves to the fate of the devil. I strip myself of my pride and sincerely plead for your mercy, husband. I'm sorry, hubby.
17. This is the longest fight we've ever had. Please, let's not give it more time. I hereby declare my self-guilty of this fight. I'm deeply sorry, my peace-loving husband.
18. There are a host of other heartbreaks that comes from a nasty fight as this one. Dear, husband, let's put an end to this fight before it puts an end to us, hubby.
19. I'm ready to listen calmly and talk less this time. I'm sorry hubby for the fight. Please, forgive me, my husband.
20. Don't let the enemies of our love have a field day. Please, forgive me, hubby, for this fight. I'm sorry let's make some lasting peace, my husband.
21. Let's relax our muscles and mellow down our voices. I'm sorry, hubby for every negative thing that came from me. It wasn't my intention to fight you, hubby.
22. What are you thinking, my hubby? I hope it's to bring an end to this fight. Please, let's make peace, dear husband.
23. I won't let go the aim of your pant unless you forgive me and forget about this fight, hubby. I'm profoundly sorry, my dear husband.
24. I have never been so jolted as this! This fight shouldn't have happened, but it did anyway. Don't let me go, hubby, for I am deeply sorry, my husband.
25. Can we make it back into each other's arms, that's the question I ponder over a million times in just a millisecond. Let's forget this fight my husband and start afresh, dear hubby.
26. I'm waiting at my usual place, expecting to see your face draw me closer to you. This fight was never my intention, hubby. Can you forgive me, dear husband?
27. I've aged so poorly in the cause of this fight. Please, forgive me and let's stop fighting, dear husband. It is my wish to see you call me your own again, hubby.
28. I weigh less than a cent, as the weight of this fight is draining all of my energy, hubby. Let's not fight one another anymore, hubby.
29. My heart is about to jump out of me, as I simply can't wait to see you call to tell me "the fight is over". Can you forgive your queen, hubby? Please, forgive me, dear husband.
30. My eyes have been searching for you to see you end this fight between us, hubby. Can it be over already, my sweetest husband?
31. The miracle of this fight is that we're still in love with each other, dear hubby. Let's put an end to this fight and come together to express our feelings for each other. The day is still young, hubby.
32. This shouldn't be a matter of pride, hubby. We should not let a little fight escalate into a longtime hard feeling. Please, forgive me as I beg for your forgiveness, dear husband.
33. I'm profoundly regretful for letting this fight happen, dear husband. But, I won't delay putting an end to it, husband.
34. I cry bitterly as I recall our fight, hubby. Let laugh be brought again upon our souls. Let's forget the pain and fight of yesterday, hubby.
35. I manage to grasp for breath to find some peace within me after our fight, but I can't live like this anymore, hubby. Please, forgive and let's become one again, my lovely husband.
36. On a good day as this, I want peace to reign between us as husband and wife. Please, forgive me, my hubby.
37. Alas! The more we fight, the more we risk it all, my husband. But, this beautiful thing we share shouldn't be at risk in our precious custody. Please, my dear husband, let's have a rethink. I'm sorry, hubby.
38. It's so languishing to be distant from you, my hubby. This fight opened the gate of hell, it's so choking to be at loggerhead with you, my hubby. Let's put an end to this.
39. You're unhappy and that goes for me too. Then why do we fight, hubby? It is time we kissed the devil goodbye. I can't live without you, my hubby.
40. It is against the law of agape love between us to fight as husband and wife. Why don't we stop breaking the rules, my hubby?
41. The day is too young to be this sad with each other, my hubby. Let's kick defeat out the door, my husband. I'm sorry if no one else is.
42. We may act like we are unaffected by this fight, my hubby, but our hearts say otherwise, cause the pain of this fight is undeniable. Please, let's be one again, my hubby.
43. As of now, my heart keeps racing because of the fight we had. My husband, let's give each other a kind of peck that only means one thing: the war is over.
44. Can we kiss the devil a goodbye and welcome peace between us again, my hubby? Fighting with you is like fighting with my heart.
45. Our losses keep piling up the more we let this fight stop us from talking to each other, my hubby. As husband and wife, there's no room for grudges. I'm sorry, my hubby.
46. Can my plead put an end to what feels like an acrimony between us, hubby? I'm sorry as Jacob was to Esau!
47. I'm tired of dying inside and at the same time see you suffer because of our fight, hubby. So, I ask, please forgive me as my husband.
48. It burns like hell and feels cancerous to be at war with you, my hubby. I can't keep fighting with my husband. I choose to fight the devil rather. Please, forgive me, my hubby.
49. I'm haggard with fatigue, exhausted with the pain of not having you close by. I miss your loving soul, sweet husband.
50. Let's walk away from this fight with all its pain, grief and guilt. I mean it when I say I'm sorry, hubby. Please, graciously, forgive me, my husband.
51. A break up is to make up. I'm truly sorry, my dear hubby.
52. It isn't about how many times we fight, it's more about how often we are willing to make up with the sweet kisses of reconciliation. We can do this, dear husband.
53. Truly I love you but right now I feel so sorry! I'll make it up to you, my darling husband.
54. Love is to keep us at heart, forgiveness is to bind us forever. I'm sorry, dear husband.
55. I can't look straight into your eyes but I hope you raise my head up with your tender fingers with forgiveness in your eyes. I love you, hubby.
56. My hubby is my favourite hobby. I miss your sweet voice in this awful silence amidst us. Let's come back into each other's arms.
57. Before this message gets to you, I hope you've considered giving me a makeup kiss. I'm sorry husband.
58. I'm not trying to get over you, instead, I'm trying to be with you. I want you back, my hubby.
59. Maybe I was wrong or you were but I figured out, a sincere reconciliation is what we need right now. I love you, sweet husband.
60. I wish to atone for my sins but with red lipstick on my lips. I love you, dear hubby.
61. I want us to fix this but I can't do this all by myself, so, I ask for your utmost cooperation. Let's makeup, sweetheart.
62. We're together but lost apart in the cold silence of anger. I want us back, my sweet husband.
63. I miss you, dear hubby. Even strangely, our argument too. I want us back!
64. Mornings have become nights and nights without stars because my dear husband is mad at me. I'm sorry, sweetness.
65. I cannot pretend to be fine when I'm not. The burden of separation hurts more than I could ever imagine. I'm sorry about our fight.
66. Life is worth living only, with you by my side. I love you, dear husband and I want you back tonight.
67. Look into my eyes and see that it is teary with the waters of guilt and misery. I need you to rescue this broken heart of mine. I'm sorry, hubby.
68. Everything reminds me of you but sadly, I'm burdened knowing we're at loggerheads.
69. I'm missing out on happiness because you're far away from my arms. I want you back, dear hubby.
70. It seems to me like I lost not just the heart that carries my love but the friend I found in it.
71. With your lovely smiles in vacation away from me, I'm deeply soaked in pain. When will you be back, my husband?
72. It's hard to eat without you on the table, it's harder to even go to sleep without you on the bed. I'm sorry, hubby. I want you back into my world.
73. I can't need you more than now, dear husband. So, I wonder when you will heed to my clarion call?
74. No matter what, I'm here waiting to hear your sweet voice behind me, telling me "I love you."
75. I've learnt the hard way but I'm ready to love you even harder. I want you back, sweet hubby.
76. Two heads are better than one they say! What now, I'm I supposed to do without you? I love you, husband!
77. Every fight will bring us closer. I'm glad this is gonna be a fabulous reunion. I love you, dear husband.
78. I need your redemption but "I forgive you" will bring me salvation. Save me, dear husband!
79. I fell in love with your voice, I'm so unfamiliar with your silence. Speak kind words to me again and I'll come running into your loving arms, my lovely husband.
80. You and I don't need anyone else to settle this. Because I know, you can hear the voices of reconciliation in your heart, already as I can. I love you, hubby.
81. Yet again, you've made me a dreamer. I fantasize about your cuddles following our make up. I love you, my husband.
82. I'm sorry my love if I had figured out how stressed I was, I would have asked for a massage from you instead of a fight. I need you, sweet hubby.
83. Let your kisses awake me in the dawn. I want a good morning starting with you, husband.
84. I hope it isn't too late, another chance for us to be together is all I ask for. I need you, my darling husband.
85. What is trust without the trials of today? What is love if it can't overcome those trials? I need you, hubby.
86. It's my biggest mistake to have said the things I said. In your kindness of heart, pls, forgive me, my dear hubby.
87. Why don't we make up for this on a dinner night, sweet hubby?
88. I keenly feel your absence. I need you back in my arms once again, my lovely husband.
89. I do not doubt it in my heart, our humility will fix this and our love will see us through it. I love you, hubby.
90. We're both suffering from this grudge. However, salvation lies in our hands. I need us back, darling husband.
91. Do not let a moment of anger steal our happiness. We have a lifetime of joy and peace if we spare a kiss at the moment. I love you, dear husband.
92. This isn't the end of the road because I ain't ready to let go. I love you, dear husband.
93. Maybe it's time we remembered our vows and we keep to it. I need you, my husband. Can't wait to have you, already.
94. Maybe we can benefit in our misunderstandings, but in reconciliation, we'll live out the benefits. I want you so bad, sweet husband.
95. I'm willing to wait for your forgiveness but I hope not to wait forever out in the cold. I love you, darling hubby.
96. I'm beyond hurt living without you, pls come heal me with your warm embrace, my dear hubby!
97. My shoulders ache for your rest. Would you have mercy on me now? I love you, hubby.
98. Let's put this behind us for there are brighter days ahead. I'll love to live those days with you, my darling husband.
99. I'll tell you this, I wish for nothing else but for your forgiveness at the moment. I love you, my husband.
100. We can't expect agreement 24hrs and 7 days a week but forgiveness can always do the magic. I love you, hubby.
Written By Taiye Christiana.