No matter how good you are as a boyfriend, there comes a time your bad boy attitude comes to play without an invitation.
Thence, you feel sorry and crestfallen. However, the main misery lies in your inability to communicate your deepest remorse and apology.
In such a time of ebb and flow in your relationship, the most touching and heartfelt messages on the internet to win the forgiveness of your girlfriend comes in handy.
So, pick any one of these 2020 Heart Touching Sorry Messages for Girlfriend and send to the lady you’ve caused distress.
And in no time, watch her reconcile with you through hugs and kisses.
Apology Text Messages for Her – Girlfriend
We all err. We all goof it at one point or another in life. The way forward, then, has always been to be remorseful and change for the better. These apology messages and quotes are best sent to your girlfriend to tell her how sorry you are for hurting her.
1. I’m so sorry for all the things I haven’t been doing right lately. I promise to be a better person, my love.
2. I couldn’t have imagined hurting you this much, for I only thought of loving you exceptionally. I’m sorry I’m the reason you’re sad.
3. I’ll always love you no matter what, cause my reasons for loving you do not exist. I’m sorry for the pain I’ve caused you.
4. I wish I could take away the deep hurt from your soul. I hope my apologies can heal the injury in your heart. I’m so sorry, my love.
5. I didn’t mean to say those hurtful things to you. They’re nothing, but angry words. Please, forgive me, baby, for I am sorry.
6. Never have I felt this regretful. I wish I could take this feeling away. Even when you forgive me, I’ll still nurse this regret. I’m sorry, honey.
7. I’m sorry for not showing up. It was far from my intention to stand you up. You’ll always be the queen.
8. It hurts that I couldn’t be sincere with you. It’s so sad that I broke your trust. I’m sorry for lying to you, my heartbeat.
9. I’m like a deserted land because you’ve chosen to be far away from me. Please, don’t go. Kindly forgive me and take my hands with you.
10. I wish we could talk this over at a dinner table. I wish we could bid this sadness between us a goodbye. I’m so sorry for doing this to us.
11. My whole heart, body and soul are in pain right now, because I was so unjust to you when I looked into your eyes and lied. I feel ashamed of myself.
12. I’m too sorry to look into your eyes. I’ll rather bow my head in shame and out of guilt. Can I obtain your forgiveness?
13. I wish I could twirl you around to behold your elegance one more time. Please, forgive me so I could have this dance with you. I’m sorry, my baby.
14. Tell me how I can make it up to you. I do not wish to act outside your will again. Make your command and I’ll follow, for I’m so sorry.
15. The only reason in the world I feel so dejected is because I made you feel bad. I’m so sorry. My intentions were clean.
16. It’s so far from me to hurt you, but then it happened. I so wish I could turn back the hands of time. I’m very sorry, my heartbeat.
17. In case you didn’t know, my heart is so shattered because I know you’re somewhere crying your heart out. I’m sorry I caused those sad tears.
18. I’m not proud of what I did. I feel so small. If only I could hear you say, I’ve been forgiven, I’ll be the happiest. I’m sorry.
19. I’ve never been this remorseful in my whole life. Only you can bring me to my knees. I’m sorry, honey.
20. This heartbreak has humbled me. I promise never to be so arrogant again. My ego did this to us. I’ve learnt my lessons in the hardest way. I’m sorry.
21. I’m sure of one thing; this will never happen again. I could never have thought about hurting you, but sometimes things don’t go the way we plan.
22. I wish this grievous sin could be forgiven not just by God, but by you. I cheated on you, but now I feel a great compunction within me. I’m deeply sorry, my baby.
23. I feel worthless than dirt. Please, forgive me. Your forgiveness will make me clean again.
24. My heart has been as dry as a desert ever since you left me in anger. I’m sorry for causing you so much pain, love.
25. I promise to be of my best behavior. I plead that you give me another chance, cause my life depends on it. I’m more than sorry.
26. Never you think that I took you for granted. I would never show you an iota of disrespect again for as long as I live. I’m so sorry.
27. I feel as shallow as a lake. I’m sorry, my love. I am to be blamed for this.
28. I’m sorry for bringing this shame upon us. You’ll be the most gracious of all angels if you could forgive me.
29. I do not pant for breath nor for water, but for your earnest forgiveness. I’m so sorry, love.
30. My heart is so damned. Everything around me is punished for my sake, for I wronged the heavenly angels when I wronged you. Can I get your forgiveness, please?
31. I wish love was immune to pain and hurt. I’m deeply sorry for pouring my anger on you like a stream of compliments. So sorry, baby.
32. I’m yet to forgive myself and I doubt if I’ll be able to do so even if you did. I need you to know that I am sorry.
33. Please, don’t think of me as evil. I was blinded by anger. I feel so sorry than a prodigal son.
34. I’ve been down and broken. Yet, I don’t seem close to your forgiveness. I keep on blaming myself. Oh, forgive me, my love.
35. The only mercy I need right now is the one you give. Please, have mercy on me and don’t cut me off like a weed from your love garden, baby.
36. I wish I could feel your breath of forgiveness caressing my sinful skin. Forgive me, baby, and let me be your hero, again.
37. My strength is gone from crying. And I feel so weak. Only repentance is left within me. I’m so sorry, baby.
38. Sweety, I wish I never took that bottle of wine. I’m sorry I acted so crazily.
39. God forbid we become history. Only these pain and anger between us would be a thing of the past. I’m sorry.
40. I’m drowned in the pool of regret. I suffer from the innermost part of my heart. I’m sorry is the only music I know now.
41. I feel so out of breath, but the only thing I can manage to say is, I am sorry, my love.
42. I’m in hell already, cause I feel your anger rekindled. Wish my remorse were enough to quench this flame of anger in your heart.
43. I cannot say a goodbye to you, cause I’m not ready to let you go. I’ll rather say that I am sorry.
44. I’m the most guilty person. Please, forgive me for the ugly incidence that took place.
45. My heart has fallen into depression. My spirit is dead within me. Extend to me your forgiveness so I can find peace again. I’m sorry, my love.
46. I’ll be at peace if only you’ll take the bold step of looking into my eyes again. So sorry for being the reason you can’t trust me anymore.
47. Give me a last chance, please. I promise to hold onto you like you were my last breath. Forgive me, my precious jewel.
48. My pain and sadness have reached a crescendo. Now, I feel so dead within. Kindly forgive me. I’m so sorry.
49. The only truth is that I am so broken and sorry at the same time, my love.
50. I’m the most saddened on earth, cause I hurt the one whom I love.
51. I’m the most remorseful person to be alive, cause I never meant to hurt you. My love, give me this second chance.
52. Sweety, can you forgive this time? I only ask that you don’t withdraw your forgiveness from me.
53. I wish the love in your heart would still flourish. I’m broken and in absolute regret. Honey, I’m sorry.
54. Forgive me on behalf of one thing; because I am truly sorry.
55. I bury my head in shame. Only your forgiveness can make me confident again. I’m so sorry.
56. Do not ignore the part of your heart that wishes to forgive me. I am indeed sorry.
57. The only chance I need again in life is a chance with you. I’m sorry, babe.
58. My soul bleeds from the inside. I’ve cried a river. I only wish I could convey my deepest regret to you, but words fail me. I’m sorry, babe.
59. It hurt that my treasure is about to be taken away from me. It hurt even more that I am the reason for this. I’m indeed sorry, my love.
60. Just say one word and I’ll come running to you with absolute remorse. I’m repentant now. My love, don’t let me go.
61. I hope your love helps cover my wrongs. I’m deeply sorry, my love.
62. My shortcoming has driven you away like the chaff. Please forgive me, my love.
63. I want you back and I promise to love you better. Reconsider my bleeding heart, my love.
64. I want to right my wrongs not just with a kiss but with a change of heart.
65. Let me show you how sorry I am, my darling. Let me display my love for you once more again without failing.
66. I hope it isn’t too late to say sorry. I hope I can soothe where it hurts.
67. The tears and pain will not endure if you give me a second chance. I’m sorry, my love.
68. Let the wind drive our past away. Let’s make new happy memories together in love. Forgive me, my darling.
69. Words said cannot be erased. But apologies meant from the heart can make a difference. I’m sorry, sweetheart.
70. Genuine repentance is what I have to give aside my love. Forgive me, my darling for this.
71. My heart aches knowing I hurt you. Let my words and my actions justify me hence, my darling.
72. I need your forgiveness more than life itself. Pardon me, my love. For this wrong will never happen again even in the dreams.
73. Your love has taken me to a land of peace. Do not let my shortcomings take us aback, my darling.
74. My thought is always with you. Your tears are before me and it hurts more than I can say. I’m sorry, my love.
75. Let me be the one to rescue your hurting heart. Let me be the one to make you smile again without a frown. Forgive me, my love.
76. In all of these, my love for you is the truth. Kindly forgive my untamed lips, my darling.
77. Do not tarry for too long from my arms, cause I’m dying to show you how much I love you. Forgive me, my darling.
78. My heart is yours forever and so is my soul. Let not my offence drive you away. I’m sorry, my love.
79. There’s something you have to know; I’m sorry, my darling.
80. Let’s change the script. Let’s move to a new chapter where forgiveness and love would bind us again. I’m sorry, my darling.
81. The tick of the clock reminds me of you. I wish you’d bury my words and accept my repentance with a kiss, my darling.
82. Not too long ago, I asked that the heavens forgive me for hurting you. Forgive me too, my darling.
83. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to earn back your trust. Just say the words, my darling.
84. Do not lock the door of your heart against me as you have your home. I’ll wait if I have to, my love.
85. I look forward to your redeeming kisses. For without them, I can’t be whole again.
86. It’s you I need, and it’s your forgiveness I pray for, my darling.
87. Your smiles are my desires. I hope they shine forth like the morning. I’m sorry, my love.
88. I wronged out of my weakness but I love you from the depth of my being. Forgive me, my darling.
89. Without you, I can’t feel the cool breezes of the ocean. For only you make everything right.
90. I need you to take me back into your arms. It’s where my gaiety lives and thrives. I’m sorry, love.
91. With shame came this guilt. I’m sorry, my darling. If only you know how much.
92. Do not take the memories of me away, cause my heart still yearns to be in your presence, my darling.
93. I’ll take your pain away as soon as you forgive me. So sorry, my love.
94. So many things I want to say to you, but my eyes are buried in shame. I’m truly sorry, love.
95. I wish love could flow without turning to the path of offense and guilt. But my best, I promise to give. I’m sorry, my love.
96. Let me find favour in your eyes and mercy in your heart, my darling.
97. I can’t say a prayer, for heaven is angry cause I hurt an angel. Set me free, my darling. I plea.
98. Remember that I love you even if the sinfulness of my action overshadows the truth. I’m sorry, my love.
99. The love I promise to you is not without a taint but it is with commitment. Forgive me, love.
100. I could go on and on about how sorry I am. But I’d rather go on to prove my love for you.
101. I’d rather rest outside your home than to be completely away from you. I’m sorry, sweetheart.
102. You do not deserve my wrongs, my love is all that befits you. And that I am willing to give forever.
103. If you let me win you over again, I promise to keep you with every ounce of love I’ve got inside of me.
104. I can hear your heart beating angrily from afar. I hope you do hear mine beating to the songs of repentance.
105. I promise to be perfect for you if that is what it takes to have you till the end, my darling.
106. I’ll wait only for you. Cause your kisses are like the shinning stars giving hope and joy to my heart. I’m sorry, my darling.
107. Let’s give it one more try. For my love can never give up on you, my darling.
108. Life is beautiful but not when you’re far away and hurting. Pardon my stupidity, my love.
109. I don’t want to love any other as much as I love you. Please forgive me, my darling.
110. The misery of love is in being far away from you. Bring me back with love, my darling.
111. My intentions for you are pure. Kindly, forgive the stupid side of my humanity. I’m deeply sorry, my darling.
112. Allow me live my dream life with you again. Forgive my wrongs just one more time, my darling.
113. My love for you will never change. I pray that I am able to prove it time and time again.
114. A thousand words cannot right the past, but an act of forgiveness would purge every impurity. So sorry, my darling.
115. I yearn for your presence as I do your kind forgiveness. I’m sorry, sweetheart.
116. Not writing to take advantage of you, but to tell you that I can love you with every fibre in me.
117. Love has got many phases, this phase I pray we pass, so we spend everlasting together. Forgive me, my darling.
118. I’ll rather have you than any other. It is my choice because I love you. Forgive me, my darling.
119. Like an angel, I would be if given the chance to love you again. Forgive my inadequacy, my love.
120. I’ll rather spend a minute with you than eternity with any other. I’m sorry for my wrong, my darling.
Time is of essence, no doubt, but a few seconds to drop a comment and likewise share the post would make the world go round.