Love knows no boundaries. It’s never too late or too early to fall in love, just as there’s no distance between the true lovers. And while all of that is quite true, some real-world barriers can seriously spoil all the joy and fun of love. One of such barriers is the language barrier that still exists and despite the modern advancements in technology, science, and economy, is still relevant. Thankfully, some pieces of technology can help us overcome it.
When Love Gets into Trouble, Technology is Always There to Help
Misunderstandings between people happen a lot, whether they speak the same or different languages. In the latter case, however, chances for such trouble are much higher. And in case if you can solve such on a formal level with the help of certified translation services, more intimate matters require immediate solutions. That’s why there are lots of tools to use when you communicate with your beloved one.
One of the best ways to express your love is to write a love letter of course. Although the electronic format of messages has become more popular lately, the main idea of love letters did not get damaged at all. Quite the opposite, with some of the following tools you can make your love letter a true masterpiece of art that your lover is definitely going to adore.
- To express your love to the fullest, you should make your speech as diverse as possible, so that the letter you send was interesting enough to read. The most important part of the message can be anywhere in the text, and it’s crucial to make your beloved one read it till the end, which can be easily done by enriching its vocabulary. Of course, you don’t need to dive deep into scientific terms or not commonly used words, because you’ll get the situation of Joey Tribbiani. Still, making your vocabulary a little bit less basic will not only make your letter more interesting to read, but your lover’s heart beating a bit faster for they will know that you made this effort for them.
- Microsoft Word (or Google Docs). Obviously, without a text processor, there won’t be any letter (unless you want to send the physical main). While there are many editors, the ones developed by Microsoft and Google are the best and most convenient ones. Both have quite flexible formatting options, comfy hotkeys, and are commonly used. When writing a love letter, it’s important to put your heart and soul in it, without distracting on unnecessary technical stuff.
- Adobe Creative Cloud. Another awesome thing that you can spice up your love letter with is the visual component. Adding some pictures of you, your hometown, and what you do can tell your lover more than another 1,000 words can. Creative Cloud has lots and lots of tools for that. You can process the pictures using Photoshop or draw something beautiful to visually represent your love using Illustrator. There are more things and tools you can use for your letter, and all of them are pretty affordable, so there’s no reason why you can’t use them.
- Adobe Acrobat. This or another PDF editor or creator will help you finalize your work turning it into the masterpiece engraved into a non-editable file. Using the PDF processor allows you to select the proper format for the letter, adjust the text, and organize the visual material. On top of that, you’ll be able to create a file ready to be printed out if you need it.
- Email client. Finally, you’ll need something to send your love letter with, and the email client is suited for that the best. Such clients as Microsoft Outlook allow offline compiling and editing if needed as well as recovering any lost messages. This will ensure the absolute safety of your love letter and keep you and your beloved one calm at all times.
Trusting Your Love to Tech
Of course, love is the most intimate thing there is in the world, so trusting it to technology may seem somewhat controversial. Yet if it’s not for technology, we would be stuck with lots of problems and barriers that could not let our love grow in the past. Long periods of waiting for a letter, language barriers, and many other problems have been solved and are in the process of solving largely thanks to the power of the digital world.