2019 Thankful to God for Having You in My Life Quotes & Messages
We often forget to appreciate the people in our lives for their dedication, commitment and patience towards us.
These people give us reasons to continue seeing the joy in living. They make life more pleasant.
Gratitude is an essential attitude. It reduces nothing from us but adds more to us and our relationship with them.
Everyone wants to know that their little efforts go a long way in making a difference, no matter how minute.
Below are 70 thankful to God for having you in my life quotes and messages for us to appreciate those who consider us of importance to them.
These quotes and messages could serve as guides or means to appreciate their existence. Develop an attitude of gratitude.
Contents on this Page:
You want to show gratitude for having met someone? Use these I am thankful ro have you in my life quotes for him or her.
1. I am grateful to God for bringing you my way. You have made my life better. I love you.
2. Your presence in my life is wonderful. Thanks for being a part of my life. You are delightful.
3. You've shown me that love is the greatest feeling one can experience. Thanks for teaching what love is and how to love.
4. Your sacrifice of love leaves me speechless. I never knew love could be this wonderful. Thanks for being in my life.
5. Thanks for making life more meaningful with your presence. You are a delight to have and be with. Thanks for being my friend and above all my soul mate.
6. Gratitude is never silent, it's displayed in our actions especially to those who have. helped or assisted us.
7. Never take anything for granted but more importantly don't take people for granted especially those who've made living worthwhile. Be grateful.
8. Whatever you appreciate increases. Appreciate love, kindness, goodwill and seeing the best even in awful situations and it's multiplied to you.
9. Material wealth does not matter as much as wealth of immaterial things which include love by people who think well of you and value your person.
10. Be grateful for what you have and not what you might want that's no present. Also, appreciate the people in your life, they are worth it.
Show your appreciation with these I thank God for bringing you into my life quotes and messages for him or her.
11. I thank God every day for bringing you my way. It's a pleasure having you in my life. You've brought joy and happiness and I can't imagine life without you.
12. You've brought new meaning and passion to my life. You've brought smiles and laughs. Life without you would be an incomplete existence.
13. Thanks for standing up for me at all times. You are my hero because you have been such a blessing to me.
14. Thanks for making the world a brighter place with your presence. Your presence gives beauty to the mundane things. I am delighted that you are a part of me.
15. Thanks for sacrificing to keep our love alive. It's strong because you are a major part of it. Without you, love has no meaning.
16. Thanks for being the most important person in my life and the centre of my life.
17. Thanks for your consistency and commitment to us. You've made me realise the importance of having a wonderful person in existence.
18. Your love is true and proven. You've always been there making life more pleasant. I am grateful to God that he made you a part of my life.
19. You believed in me even when my dreams and plans seemed ridiculous to everyone. Your support made the dream stay alive. I am grateful.
20. I am so grateful that you are a part of my life that travelling the seven seas would be easy because I would be thinking of you.
21. Your friendship is one of the most amazing things that has happened to me since my birth. You make me stronger, braver and wiser. I thank God every day that we are friends.
22. You look beyond my flaws and see the good in me. Your words bring out the best in me. Thanks for being in my life.
23. You always make me laugh and forget my pains and sorrows. You are a delight to have around. Thanks for being a part of my world.
24. I am grateful I have a great friend like you. You are true and amazing to have around. I love you.
25. With you, loneliness, depression and ache disappear cause you make the world brighter with your presence. Thanks for being a part of my world.
26. Thanks for accepting to be my friend and being a wonderful one at that. You are a wonder and an amazing person. I thank God for creating you.
27. I was blind and you brought light to my world and made it a wonderful place. You are a great friend and I thank God for you.
28. You bring a sense of ethereal peace to my world and bliss in my soul. You make life wonderful. Thanks for being a part of my world.
29. I am content to have you in my life. You are exquisite and God's gift to the world but most especially me.
30. I realise that I have not really appreciated your presence in my life, so I take this time to tell you that you mean the world to me. Thanks for being a part of my universe.
31. Each day brings new blessings, new hope, new joy, new expectations but most especially it brings new reasons to be grateful and I am grateful that you are an everyday part of my life.
32. I am simply thankful that you are alive and a part of my life, but most of all, that you have a wonderful life.
33. I am thankful for life, hope, joy, family, friends, blessings, peace but most especially, I am grateful that you are a part of my life.
34. Gratitude dispels depression. So count your blessings daily especially for those who are a part of your life.
35. Be grateful for yourself, what you have, what you don't have but more importantly, the people who add meaning to your life.
36. I thank God every time of every day for your presence in my life. You make life more interesting and the little details wonderful.
37. You always seem to make out time, out of no time for me, you've made me feel loved and I am grateful to God for you.
38. Thanks for being a wonderful wife. You've made life feel special. Thanks for being part of my world.
39. Thanks for being a part of my universe. You are an amazing husband, a great man and a good father. I am proud you are mine.
40. You treat everyone especially based on their personality. You are a great man and I am glad, I am a part of your life.
41. Thanks for being a steady person, a stable and reliable friend. You are exquisite. Thanks for being a major part of my life.
42. Thanks for sticking through even when my actions made you miserable. Thanks for being a major part of my life.
43. You love me just the way I am, with my faults, flaws and imperfections. I am grateful, you are my friend.
44. If there were more words in the Bible to describe amazing and wonderful, but for shortage of the right word. I am grateful, you are a part of me.
45. If I had to make one wish only, it would be that we would always remain as friends. Thanks for being a part of my world.
46. You are a ray of sunshine on a gloomy day. You are special. Thanks for being a part of my world.
47. You've always seen the best in me, even when everyone else around could only see the worst. I am grateful that I have you.
48. Your presence makes life more wonderful. Thanks for being my friend and a major part of my life.
49. You've always looked for ways to make life easier for me. Thanks for being a part of my life.
50. You always look for ways to bring out the best in me. You challenge me to be better and do better. Thanks for being in my life.
51. Thanks for being a part of my life, for teaching me the essentials of living and what it means to truly live.
52. You make living a pleasure. You are a rare gem and a great woman. Thanks for being apart of my universe.
53. Thanks for being a great b friend with an awesome personality. I am glad, you are a part of my life and I thank God daily for this.
54. Gratitude should be our motto, not just a guide but our lives. Life loses its essence without gratitude. Be grateful for who you are and those you have.
55. Gratitude is a display of wisdom. Wisdom because you have what others want but don't have and are appreciative of your blessings.
56. I am thankful that you are my family and you try to make me better with your encouragements, criticisms and support. Thanks for being in my life.
57. I am grateful that you are my friend, and more than that my soul mate, lover and an essential part of me.
58. Thanks for being my pillar of support during the hard and good times. I am glad that you are a part of my universe.
59. I run short of words to say thank you. I am simply grateful that you are in my life.
60. You are stunning both in and out. You bring joy to living and smiles to the depressed. I am grateful that you are a major part of me.
61. Thanks for being in my universe. You are the centre of my world and my reason for seeing the beauty in living.
62. Thanks for being there through my ups and lows. You bring new meaning to living.
63. Thanks for being a part of my life. You inspire and motivate me to be better and also enhance my better till it becomes best. You are wonderful inside and outside.
64. I am grateful for all I have, all my experiences, my circumstances, the people I have met. I am more grateful because you are in my life and a part of my world.
65. You are a stunning woman. Your smile lights up the room and draws everyone in. Thanks for being a part of my world.
66. You make little things seem wonderful and find joy in the most minute things. I am glad to have you in my life.
67. Thanks for being my reason to laugh, smile, be appreciative. You make me see the blessings in living. Thanks for being in my life.
68. Thanks for making my life brighter. I am glad and appreciative that you are a part of my world.
69. You are amazing, wonderful, smart and have a great sense of humour. Thanks for coming into my life.
70. You are beautiful, bold, brave, courageous, elegant, faithful and everything amazing. Thanks for being a part of my life.
- Written By Edith Abiodun.