The easiest thing to do in life is to take our loved ones for granted while gushing over little things other people do for us.
Sometimes, we don’t know the value of a thing until it is conspicuously absent or taken away from us.
Count your blessings, name them one by one. Your husband may not be perfect (are we ever?), but he’s awesome and unique. He works hard to take care of the home, and show your love by being attentive, helpful, supportive, corrective and many more.
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Husbands are overgrown babies who need our love, appreciation and encouragement, to keep going.
You are blessed with a wonderful man, you need help to find a word or two that most accurately describes your crown? Look no further. Check these out.
Thank You My Husband for Everything Quotes and Messages
Since you are a thoughtful wife and wants to express your gratitude for everything your husband has done, use these thank you my husband for everything quotes and messages. You can thank me later for the effort.
1. Thank you so much, hubby.
For loving me without wavering.
For accepting me without questioning.
For always being there for me whenever I need you. Without mincing words, you are the best man in the whole world for me. Love you to distraction.
2. If not for you, my darling, I wouldn’t have been where I am today. You are the anchor that kept my ship strong and afloat.
You are the driving force behind all my success stories and achievements. I appreciate you so much, darling husband.
3. Words are inadequate to express my heartfelt gratitude and love, my husband. Still, I need to let you know that if I searched the world all over, I couldn’t have found a more worthy, caring and loving man.
You are the best!
4. I found love in the most unlikely place, you!
Dependable, trustworthy and my number one all-time fan!
My wonderful husband, I thank God our paths crossed, interwove and of course. You are such a great husband, love!
5. You are such an amazing man, that I keep pinching myself to be sure it isn’t all a dream. You are my dream come true, honey. Thank you for always being there for me.
6. To the most wonderful man in my life, a big thank you to you. I can’t appreciate you enough, but I’ve got to try.
You are loving, patient and gracious. I can proudly say I’m your number one priority in all area of considerations, and I feel highly honoured. Love you loads, darling.
7. Life is kind to me, I got the best. God is good to me, He gave me His most treasured son. I love you, my husband. I appreciate you in more ways than one. Honestly? You have no equal!
8.Thank you, dear husband, for being my best friend, mentor, and unshakable Rock.
No matter how stormy and unpredictable life sometimes turn out, I’m glad you are my dependable and steady companion.
9. My dearest husband, you are special beyond description.
The most wonderful husband and the best father to our lovely children.
A devoted husband and besotted father, you are one in a million!
10. I feel so much blessed and grateful to have such an awesome man as my husband.
With you, life is an unending bed of roses. Thank you for being the love of my life, my baby.
Thank You Husband for Taking Care of Me
Sweet words of love to say thank you husband for taking care of me. Use these when your gratitude meter reads “grateful”, and that should be on a regular basis. Be willing to always say, “Thanks husband for taking care of me”.
11. What more could I ask for? You are all my heart ever desires and more! Generous to a fault, compassionate, understanding and caring – amongst men, you have no equal! This is just to let you know that you are the best husband in the world.
12. You aren’t perfect, sugar pie, but you very well come close to it! Thank you, my husband, for all the uncountable ways you make me feel special and all the many sacrifices you make to ensure the children and I live in great comfort. You are great!
13. I love you so much, my sweet husband. You made it very easy to fall in love with you over and over again.
You are witty, charming and unrepentantly romantic! You are too good to be true, my teddy bear.
14. Love found me and transformed me completely.
From being gawky to gracious.
Faltering to confident, and hopeless to fulfilled. There’s no me without you.
Thanks, my dearest husband, for being my constant change agent.
15. Through thick and thin, you have been my constant companion, help and caregiver. When sickness almost took me from this realm, your love snatched me from its death-grip. Thank you so much, my darling husband, for showing me the true meaning of love.
16. Fate is fickle, life is fleeting, but true love is everything.
Honey, your unwavering love for me is the reason for my continued existence. You are why I hold my head high and reach for the stars in the horizon. Thanks for being uniquely You!
17. My gem, you have never ceased to amaze me. I can’t help but appreciate you. You are an uncommon breed, a gentleman to the core. Without raising your voice or hands at me, you succeeded in taming the wildness in me. I’m in awe of you, darling husband.
18. I’m so glad I chose you to be my crown, my sweetheart. I’m grateful I ignored the lure of wealth, good looks and other attractions other suitors threw at me. I chose the best- handsome, brilliant, charming and matured. I love you to the moon and back, my husband.
19. I want to seize this opportunity to appreciate you, darling husband. You are such a caring, hardworking and loving husband and father. Our children and I are so proud of you. You are simply wonderful!
20. Thank you, my champion, for all the years you stood by me when I was labelled as ‘Barren’. You are a real man, patient, protective, and faithful. I’m so proud of you. Now that our story has changed, your children shall call you ‘Blessed’.
Thank You Letter to Husband for Support
Appreciate your Husband with these Thank You Letters to Husband for Support.
21. You never failed to beat my imagination, dearest husband. You promised to stand by me in all our years of travail, and you never wavered. You resisted all urges and pleas to desert or divorce me. You got estranged from your family and chose to adopt children rather than cheat on me. Thank you so much, my love. You have my eternal love and gratitude.
22. To the love of my life, a big thank you. No way will I take you for granted. You are the apple of my eyes, my very heart’s delight. A great lover, wonderful husband, and devoted father. You are destined for greatness, my Prince charming.
23. Yours is the hands, that guided me to the world of success.
Yours is the pen that wrote the best selling book of my success story, even before it happened.
Yours is the heart that loves me unconditionally and wholly.
What more can a girl ask for? You are my everything, darling husband!
24. You are my best friend, my lover and inspiration, my dashing husband. Loving you is why God created me, and you made marriage seem so easy.
Love you loads, my darling!
25. My heart wants to burst, so I need to express my love and gratitude to you. Thanks, my sugarplum, for always giving me the best TLC treatment at all times. You are the best, my guy!
26. You are a special man, my husband. Extraordinary, exemplary, distinguished and wonderful. If all men were like you, the world would be a Paradise here on earth. Thank you for being mine!
27. Marrying you turned out to be the best decision I ever made in my life. You literally turned my life around for good. You helped me to explore my potentials and gave me wings to fly and soar, without clipping me. My success story isn’t mine, it’s all yours! Thanks love.
28. If I hadn’t listened to you, I’d have made lots of irreparable mistakes in my career, business and relationships. Yours was the saving voice of reasoning that rescued me from damaging heartache.
Thank you, my husband, for your wisdom and guidance.
29. I can’t keep quiet, I just have to appreciate you. You are awesomely wonderful! Thanks so much for that amazing birthday gift. I do appreciate it. I feel like showing off.
I love you, my darling husband!
30. To say I was overwhelmed by your surprise gift is putting it mildly. Obviously, I was staggered and stunned into silence. You are a wonderful husband, darling! Whatever did I do to deserve you? God bless you richly for this.
Thank You Message for Husband on Anniversary
Best Thank You Messages for Husband on Anniversary.
31. You said I shouldn’t bother my pretty head about a thing, that you had it covered. You wouldn’t budge when I badgered you for details.
Yet, not even in my wildest imagination did I dream of such ‘grandiose’. I’m speechless, my shining Knight. Thank you so much, honey for these years.
32. Every day, you give me cause to smile. You treat me like a treasure, little wonder I feel extra special. Thank you, dearest husband, for your uncommon love through the years..
33. Life is beautiful because your love opens my eyes to its beauty. You are a loving man, my sweet husband, an incurable romantic! Gentle, caring and generous. I love you.
34. Everyone said it’s impossible, you said I should give a try. Everybody turned their back when things became tough, but you gave your staunch support. You nudged me on, so I wouldn’t quit till my dream became a reality. It’s done: thanks for believing in me, my darling husband, even when I lost faith.
35. Over the years, you have proved to the world that you aren’t just another fine boy, great looks, with no substance.
You are handsome, intelligent, business savvy and kind. You are an epitome of excellence!
Your children and I are so proud of you.
36. Love is powerful! Your love transformed my life. I’m a changed individual. A better person, good homemaker, wonderful mother and worthy wife. All, because of your wonderful personality and eternal patience. Thanks, my dearest husband.
37. My dearest husband, thank you so much for your love, commitment and dedication. I adore you.
38. I feel like a Queen because you treat me like royalty. You are a King, my precious husband. I adore you, now and forever.
39. You never fail to ‘wow’ me. You are a bundle of surprise, always full of wonderful plans and special treats. I’ve always left guessing, excited and thrilled to the bones!
40. Have I told you lately, how proud I am of you?
You are a man of outstanding character, charisma and integrity. In this present world of moral decadence and dwindling values, you stand out in a mile. I love you, my darling husband.
Thanks To My Husband for Taking Care of Me
Make him know you are not an ingrate with these Thanks To My Husband for Taking Care of Me Messgaes.
41. You are my very best friend, confidant and mentor. You are my lover, inspiration and driving force. You mean the world to me, my loving husband. I do appreciate all you do for me.
42. Grateful heart. Thanks to my honeypie for being such a responsible man. I do appreciate you very much for not shirking in all your responsibilities. Prompt payment of bills, rents, fees and general welfare of the family. Kudos, my darling!
43. You won my heart fair and well with your gentle and winning ways. Being married to you changes nothing, you are still the same precious, attentive and caring beau that swept me off my feet. Love you, dear husband.
44. Life would have been horrible had I married someone else. I’m really glad I married you, my treasure. You are the only man specially designed for me. Tolerant, no nonsense, firm and self-possessed. You have me figured out completely and I cherish you for it.
45. My darling husband, thanks so much for being supportive and helpful while I was carrying our baby. You eased my pains and discomfort. You made the transition to motherhood an easy task. My fears disappeared. Our baby’s beautiful! I couldn’t have done it without you.
46. Wow, I’m speechless! What a thoughtful and lovely gift. You are such a darling. I’ll cherish it. It’s a perfect anniversary gift. Thank you, my husband.
47. You made my life beautiful, meaningful and worthwhile. You are my rock, backbone and strength. My darling husband, thanks for always being there. I love you.
48. Almost everywhere I look, men are irresponsible. It’s so sad. Yet, it makes me realise how fortunate I am, for being blessed with such a wonderful, responsible and caring husband like you. You are my perfect match!
49. I love you, my husband. You are a responsible and respectable man at home and everywhere else. The children and I are always well taken care of. I am grateful.
50. I feel so blessed, and I’m grateful. You are so caring, loving and perfect! Thank you for all the assistance you always rendered to my parents and siblings. May the Lord reward you bountifully.
Thank You My Love for Everything
Best words to say Thank You My Love for Everything.
51. My darling baby, thanks a lot for taking me on a shopping spree. What a treat! You are awesome! I appreciate you, dearest husband.
52. My birthday party was all I imagined and more. Thank you so much, my husband, for giving me a fun-filled day with our friends and families. Everything was perfect and beautiful! You are awesome!!
53. I can’t help but gush over you, my Adonis! You are so handsome, fit, and charming. I love the way you take special care of yourself and appearance. You have this great sense of fashion too. Little wonder, head turns whenever we go out. Love you, my darling husband.
54. My dearest husband, thanks for always keeping our relationship bubbling and exciting. I love you. I appreciate the fact that you always choose to spend time with me rather than hanging out with friends. You are unique!
55. What an awesome man you are, darling husband! You have eyes only for me, your free time exclusively for the children and I. Your wealth of love, values and substances showered generously on us; you are a great man! Thank you.
56. I need to let you know how much I appreciate you for being a wonderful provider. Your efforts are always applauded, my husband. Thank you.
57. Love is giving. You have shown me nothing but genuine love, my sweetheart. Your time, love, undivided attention, money and practically all you have, all mine. I love you, my husband. I’m eternally grateful.
58. You are a man of your words. Thank you, dearest husband for sacrificing so much for seeing me through my academic pursuit. I’m grateful for all the resources, babysitting, house chore and encouragement. You are one in a billion, darling!
59. Thanks, my hubby, for nursing me back to health. My quick recovery was mainly because of your devoted care.
I adore you, my pumpkin. Thank you.
60. I woke up this morning, to the realisation of what a great treasure I have in you. You are a rare gem, my adorable husband! You are doing and supportive. Never one to shirk on your obligations, even when things are tough. I love you, my dear. I’m so so proud of you!
61. Life can be hard and unyielding. One’s best efforts may seem inadequate in the face of staggering needs. My precious husband, I do appreciate all your efforts and labour of love. Thank you for being hardworking, persistent and hopeful. You are really a man in a zillion! I’m so in love with you!
62. You are a man of faith, hope and optimism. Nothing gets you down for very long. You always rise above adversity and conquer it. I admire you so much, my champion. Thank you for supplying the music and melody to the songs of victory your heart has captured! You rock, my husband.
63. I can be so headstrong and stubborn! Yet, your ego is never threatened, you are the most self-possessed and confident man I’ve ever seen. You taught me humility and love. Thank you, my Teddy Bear, for loving me so!
64. My baby boy, thank you for being an outstanding husband and a great role model to our children. In everything you do, you live an exemplary life, worthy of emulation.
You are my Sunshine!
65. No way will I take you for granted, my love! You have done so much to keep the family from disintegrating. Your love, diligence and charisma held us together. You are a rare breed, my husband!
66. If I were asked to define love, I’d give it a name. You, my darling! You are love personified. Patient, loving, forgiving, hopeful, faithful and enduring- that is love. That is you, my adorable husband.
67. Thank you my precious Jewel, for your tender love. Your wide smiles give me hope and I draw strength from your ready hugs and cuddles.
Thank you for making me the woman of substance I am today, my darling husband.
68. Everything I ever thought was impossible, readily came within reach, with you by my side. You are my dream come true, my Hero and Champion. You have my undying devotion, my darling husband!
69. My husband, my Prince charming, my Hero, my bestie!
I may not tell you often enough, but I appreciate you. You are so good to me that it beats me hands down. The depth of your love for me is unfathomable.
You are my very life, I love you so much!
70. I’m glad I have you in my life. With you, life is never boring. We fight, argue, play, brainstorm ideas on crucial matters, disagree…but love’s strong chord is our anchor. Unshakable. I love you, my husband!
71. We have come a long way, my sugarplum. Stormy/calm, and rollercoaster/steady… We’ve been through it all. Your love is the constant thing that shines out in all. You are a wonderful husband, deserving of uncountable awards. No one comes close to you in comparison. Love you so much, it’s scary!
72. I appreciate you, my crush. You are my priceless gift, my husband. It’s so easy to boast about you. In trying times, you remain strong, unfazed and unflappable. When life is rosy, your charms, wits and undying devotion exclusively showered on me and the children. I love you from the depth of my heart.
73. I almost gave up on you. You promised to change and wipe my tears of anguish. I took a risk and gave love another chance. Am I so glad I did! You are a man of your words, you love me more now than in the past. Thank you, my sweet husband, for healing my broken heart.
74. I was terrified when you asked me to be a stay-at-home mommy. I agreed, albeit reluctantly. It’s been years now, I’ve seen you deny yourself a thing or two, but my comfort, needs and allowances, were never lacking. You also saw to my obligations to my family, and our children are the cynosure of all eyes. Thank you, my precious husband. You are a great man!
75. My heart is full of warmth, precious husband. Feelings of affection, gratitude and love for you. We’ve been married for years, and they are the best years of my life.
76. I can’t imagine life without you, my husband. Empty, meaningless and worthless it’d be, I’m so certain. You are my joy, the sunshine that brightens my life and special melody when the ‘blues’ creep in. I appreciate you, honey. You mean the world to me.
77. You are more than a friend, a lover, a life partner and a mentor. You are the centre around which my life gladly revolves, darling husband. Your love gladdens my heart and fulfils me in places that matter. A big shout out to you, love!
78. Nkem, I need to express my profound gratitude to you.
Nwoke ocha, the man with the twinkling eyes and merry heart, you are the best husband in the universe! I’m glad I married you. Life with you is full of adventures and unending joy.
79. My dearest husband, you deserve a medal! Your type is uncommon, you are a rare gem!! You gave all you were worth to push me to the height of my career. You carried my burdens and manned the home front, just so I’d focus and succeed. Every feather in my cap is yours. Every promotion and attainment is dedicated to you. You are awesome!
80. Thank you, honey, for being my pillar of support when I was in the abyss of depression. Your consistent love and understanding helped me to snap out of it, your love won! What will I do without you? You are my soulmate!
81. How do I thank you for all you did to establish my business? Mere words sound lame, really! The money, planning, logistics and other resources you put in, left me dazed. Thank you so much for believing in me and helping me, my precious husband. You’ll be favoured in all your ways!
82. Mine, thanks so much for your love, support and encouragement at all times. I love you, honeypie!
83. I wish to let you know how much I love and appreciate you, my sweetie pie! Thank you for giving me the gift of being myself, without pressure of conformity to a stereotype wife mode. My heart beats for you, my husband.
84. I’m grateful to you, my darling husband, for your acceptance, love and understanding. Thank you for allowing me to effect necessary changes in my own space. You are amazing!
85. Marriage to you is so beautiful, darling because you are the perfect friend, lover, companion and partner I need.
I’m so much in love with you.
86. Due to your invaluable help, I no longer dread the month end and its harrowing experiences of grocery and provision shopping, sorting, unpacking and stacking them appropriately. You are such a sweet dear, you rock!
87. Love of my life, thanks so much for making life easier for me, by helping with house chore, cooking and the children’s homework. You are an amazing man, I appreciate you!
88. The terminal illness was poised to cut short my life, but my valiant husband would have none of it. You fought hard and long to give me another shot at life. I’m a living testimony that awesome men thrive. Thanks, my love, for everything.
89. I was devastated and fell helplessly into despair, but your love pulled me out of the darkness. Losing a loved one is a horrible experience, but I’m glad I had such an awesome man like you. You are my Angel!
90. I gave marriage a second shot, and I got the shock of my life! Such insolence, hatred and meanness from your children almost made me flee. You stood as a Rock and let on you’d have none of it. Now, they are my best friends because of your protective love. Thanks to my adorable husband, for being there for me.
91. You found me in the most unlikely places and chose to draw out the greatness in me, rather than discarding me. Today, I’m everything you envisioned and more. You are my very life, dearest husband. Thank you.
92. I married my best friend and got the best deal. Love, respect, fun, partner, companion and lots more!
93.My precious husband, thank you for being the rock that I lean on when life’s issues become overwhelming. You are trusted, tested and applauded.
Love you forever!
94. How did I get so lucky? Being married to you is my one ticket to love, happiness, fame and fulfilment. You are so handsome, creative, intelligent and productive. You are every woman’s dream, yet I’m your all-time choice. I love you, honey, every day with you is an adventure of pure bliss.
95. You are a bundle of talents, my husband. You are so artistic, intelligent, creative and handy!
96. People say I’m a very good wife, mother and homemaker. They marvel and gush. What they have no inkling to is that you bring the best out of me. You are a great husband, lover and father. You have a positive influence on everyone, myself especially. I am grateful to God for being blessed with such an angel like you.
97. Today, adoring, I appreciate you from the depth of my heart. When I was down and hopeless, you lifted me up and became my hope. You took my children as yours, fed, sheltered, clothed and educated them as your own.
Now, they are all grown up and well-established. You will be forever celebrated, my husband.
98. My heart swells with joy and pride, my precious Knight in shining armour. I was cheated and duped. No one to help. Rather than condemn or blame me, you stood up for me. You pursued the matter and ensured justice for me. I’m the happiest, most cherished woman in the world. I’m so proud of my husband.
99. You work so hard to put good food on the table, pay bills and send our children to a great school. You invest so much in our future and comfort. I feel blessed to be called yours. Thanks for all your labour of love, honey.
100. Honey, I thank you for all the wonderful things you do to make me happy, treasured and secured. I blossom and thrive on your love. You are the only man for me. I simply adore you so!