If your friends and Colleagues were at your Godparent’s wedding, it shows they deserve a round of applause because they all made the day a good day. They helped make it go down in the records as being one of the greatest.
So, this is the best time to thank them for making it a reality. Friends and families who go all the way out of their schedules to honour your invitation can do a lot more for you in life. You don’t want to take their sacrifice and kindness for granted. Therefore, it is a wise decision you want to thank them for showing up at your Godparents wedding.
Use any of the thank you message for godparents wedding below to thank them for celebrating the love of your Godparents and for raising the glasses high to a toast for you and your families. Select any of the messages below to show your gratitude to them.
Thank You Messages for Godparents Wedding
You have been an awesome friend and companion and I really want to say thank you for being a part of my Godparents Wedding. Because you attended the special day, I didn’t feel alone. You are a great support system and I appreciate you.
1. Thank you for being radiant and for being happy. Thank you for being friends with me and for being there at my Godparent’s wedding. I’m grateful.
2. Thank you so much for showing up today and making it a glorious day. The weather was perfect and the food was delicious too.
3. You know who you are. Thank you for coming to the wedding. You guys made us feel like we had a huge family. We truly appreciate it.
4. Thank you all for making this day so bright. You really made it special with your presence and your laughter. Thank you for being a true friend.
5. Without you, our special day would’ve been a flop. Thanks for showing up!
6. Thank you for caring, thank you for sharing. Thank you for celebrating with my Godparents.
7. Thank you for being there. My Godparent wedding was a treat. A beautiful love story and I’m glad that you came, you spread the love and laughter. And to our Godparents, I wish the same love and laughter as well.
8. Thanks for being there, thanks for being my friend, thanks for being my family, thanks for being in my life.
9. Dear, how do I thank you enough, for making my Godparents Day a day full of memories and these memories shall last a lifetime.
10. I can’t express the joy it brings to see you all. I know what it means to me and you. I am truly grateful.
11. Thank you for being there, thank you for being with me, thank you for being there, thank you for sharing my joy.
12. You all have stood by me through thick and thin. When life was good, or when it was bad, your presence was always there.
13. Thank you for coming to our special day to share. You made it grand and we appreciate your care.
14. Thank you for coming to our special day, you’ve made it so enjoyable and grand. Thank you for all the presents you’ve given and thank you for being our witnesses.
15. Thanks for showing up on a rainy day. That’s when we needed you most. Your presence was greatly adored and a day out together we had a blast.
16. If a friend is a person who likes you and you like them, you’re lucky. I’m so blessed to have many. All of you are my friends, and I’m sure you’ll agree, that the friendship we share. Thanks for coming.
17. To my beloved friend, I’d like to say thank you for showing up for my Godmother and Godfather’s wedding, your presence made it a glorious day, your presence is always a great joy. I love you both and I love your family.
18. Thank you for making my godparents wedding a glorious day. Some arrived in stretch limos, some in their BMW’s, some in their cars, but most importantly, you all appeared with your kind hearts.
19. Thank you, friends and colleagues, for showing up at my Godparents’ wedding. I am grateful for you, your presence made everything beautiful.
20. You’re the best friend, I could have ever had. Thanks for attending and making the day so great!
21. Thank you for being in attendance, thank you for being my friends, thank you for being my colleagues, thank you for being at my Godparent’s wedding, thank you for making it a glorious day.
22. Thank you for showing up. Thank you for the love and support. Thank you for helping me make it the best day. Thank you for the smiles, thank you for the tears, thank you for being there, thank you for being at the wedding.
23. I’m so happy that you all came to cheer me up on this day. Your presence made this day a dream come true.
24. Thank you for showing up at the wedding, I hope you tried the cake, The food, the drinks, the air, The guests, the music, the weather, The love that I felt inside was great because you attended the wedding.
25. Thank you for being there, thank you for the support, thank you for being a beautiful friend. Thank you for everything.
26. To all my friends who came to see my Godparents get married. You’re not only my friend,
you’re my brother, sister, mother, father and wife. I love you guys and wish you the best.
27. Thank you for coming, thank you for paying, thank you for being here, thank you for being a friend. Thank you for making this day, one of the best days of my life.
28. Thank you for showing up, thank you for coming through, thank you for showing me you are truly a friend indeed.
29. Hello babe, thank you for coming to our wedding. Our love for you is like a valentine. Every day, new, every day, fresh.
30. Dear Jane, thank you for being there, you had my back and I had yours. The love between us is so pure and real. I can’t wait to see you again.
31. A lovely day and a lovely sight. A lovely time and a marvellous night. To you my friends and colleagues who attended my grandparent’s wedding, I wish you all the joy in this life.
32. We are all one large family. We have gathered together as a happy family of friends with mirth and joviality. Thanks for showing up.
33. Thanks for making this special day. With your presence and grace, you all made it a memorable day. A day we will never forget.
34. Thank You for showing up at the wedding. It was a glorious day and you all made it so.
35. You were there for me when I needed you. You showed up when I needed you too. Thank you for your love, thank you for your support. Thank you for showing up after all these years.
36. Thank you to those who came and celebrated, no wedding is complete without you. I love you all a lot, it felt like a dream come true.
37. Thank you for showing up at my Godparent’s wedding. I really appreciate the effort you put into it.
38. You’ve made this day so much fun. Thank you for lifting our spirits, thank you for lifting our smiles. Thank you for lifting our moods.
39. A special thanks to all who attended my Godparents wedding, I love you all. Being there for me and my family, You’re a blessing from above.
40. A wedding day, a special day to make our hearts the happiest. We smile, we laugh, we dance, in celebration of your love.
41. You’re all so dear for showing up and making the day bright. You made it a day to remember always and a day to treasure and adore.
42. Friends and Colleagues, thank you for showing up. I know it’s out of the way but it was worth the trip. You made the day glorious because you were there.
43. My best friend, thank you for being my make-up artist. Thank you for bringing me a gift and thank you for being part of their special day.
44. The day you all came; it was a glorious day and we all celebrated. We all had a blast, we all ate, we all danced, and we had so much fun.
45. Friends and Colleagues, thank you for showing up. You’ve made my Godparents Wedding Day glorious. Thank you for being there, thanks for all the fun, thanks for all the laughter.
46. Thank you for showing up. Thank you for waiting. Thank you for bringing gifts. Thank you for making the day a great one. Thank you for the prayers but most of all thank you for making the day sweet.
47. Thank You for the memories. Thank You for being there. Thank You for being a friend. Thank You for making it a glorious day.
48. On a special day like this, you came my way, you gave me your best and a big beautiful smile. Thanks for coming.
49. We’ve shared so many memories, you’ve always been there for me. From the day we met, your friendship has been true. Your friendship with me remains a gift beyond compare.
50. Dear Mark, thank you for being my best man. As you have honoured my Godparent’s wedding, I also wish you and Susan happiness a brilliant happy married life.
51. Thank you for showing up and being there, thank you for showing love and being awesome, thank you for being there, thank you for being you, thank you for being awesome. Thank you for being.
52. We are friends who have been together in good times and bad. For a long time, we have been together and I hope that you’ll stick with me, even when I’m old. Thanks for attending my Godparents’ wedding.
53. I couldn’t have asked for a finer day than the one that I spent with you. You are the best, you helped make my life and preparations for the wedding. I appreciate you.
54. Thank you, friends and colleagues, who showed up at our wedding. You have made this a glorious day and we will be forever grateful.
55. I was touched and pleased to have you all there, to celebrate a day.
56. I thank each one of you that attended my Godparents wedding and made it a glorious day. Thank you for being a guest of our marriage, thank you for the lovely time, You made the wedding bliss.
57. Friends and Colleagues, thank you for showing up, thank you for being there. All of you made the wedding interesting.
58. Friends and people who came, and attended our wedding day. We thank you for the support, and your kind words on our special day. Reception, Dinner, and Wedding. All were awesome and good,
59. Thank you for showing up. Thank you for being a friend and for making my Godfather’s wedding day glorious. I am so glad he has you as a friend.
60. A big thank you for coming on the day. I can’t begin to tell how much it meant to me. You all were such a treat and you made my Godparents’ day complete.
61. Thank you for coming. Thank you for showing up. Thank you for putting a smile on my Godparents’ faces. Thank you for the gifts, thank you for the wishes, thank you for being there.
62. Thank you, friends and colleagues, for showing up to support my godparent’s wedding. You are truly blessed and loved and I really appreciated it. Thank you for sharing the day with us, and for making the wedding a glorious day.
63. Thank you for showing up. Thank you for being there. Thank you for making me happy. Thank you for caring.
64. Thank you for being there in my darkest of days. Thank you for sharing my joys, and being a shoulder to cry on. Thank you for showing up, for attending the wedding.
65. My friends and colleagues, thank you so much for showing up and making my Godparents wedding. A glorious affair.
66. The most beautiful day of our lives this year was when you attended our Grandparent’s wedding. I knew that I was a fortunate man for the rest of my life because of your unwavering support.
67. They say a friend is a bond that never yields. You are here to stay; we love you truly. Thanks for coming.
68. You came from near and far, joined my Godparents at the altar, and made their day a glorious one. Your beautiful smiles and laughter, makes me feel happy too.
69. Thanks for being at my Godparents wedding, thanks for your love, thanks for your good wishes. Thanks for the way you made me feel, thank you all for keeping it real, this is a day I will treasure.
70. Thank you for being there, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for a having great celebration with us. Thank you for showing up.
71. With love, my friends and colleagues, Thanks for showing up, Thanks for showing love, Thanks for being there, Thanks for being with us, Thanks for making this day a glorious day.
72. You came and you made it so beautiful. We love you truly to have you at our sacred wedding, This sacrifice you made makes us your friends forever.
73. Thank you so much for being there for us, and making a special day and a more special wedding.
74. Thanks for coming everyone. We’re so glad you’re here and the day could not have been as amazing without your presence.
75. You’re my number one, you’re my number two, your friendship is my precious gold, I cherish it as a gift from above. Thanks for coming.
76. We’ve had good fun laughed with each other, but we all know the day we’ll part. We all have our lives. So, we’ll go our way, But I’ll never forget. The memories you made today
77. Your presence was so beautiful, oh how the smiles you brought, Will live on in my memory, in our hearts, your love abounds. Thanks for coming.
78. We were so happy. We all were having a blast. The day was so pretty. And the flowers were such a hoot. The sun was shining so bright. We will miss you, friends. And hope to see you next year!
79. I can’t thank you enough, for making this day a glorious day. You made my Godparents Day, With your love and caring ways.
80. I’m glad you could attend, My Godparents grand affair. It’s been a rollicking ride, With you by my side. With each and every celebration, I’m glad you came along.
81. We have a lot of fun together. Our friendship has lasted this long. Wish we had another 20 years to have our fun together. Thanks for coming to the wedding.
82. Thank you all for showing up, Hope you’ll do it again. You made my Godparents Day; I’m still smiling as I write because of the good time I had. Thank you for showing up.
83. We were a huge crowd, full of hugs and kisses. You were all there to make the wedding glorious, my love to all for whatever you do, You’re always there for me.
84. Time has passed by, and we’ve grown old, it’s been 20 years since we’ve started our friendship. You came and shared my joy, now you are a part of my life. Thanks for coming.
85. You were there for me when the going got tough, I know I can count on you. You did it again. Thanks for showing up at the wedding.
86. Thanks to you all, for helping make it a great day. You’ve all made my godparents’ day. So very happy today.
87. We wish to thank you all. For joining us on this day. To celebrate our love. And strengthen our bond of joy. To you, we raise our glasses. To toast you and your families, and hope to see you again
88. Cora and Ollie, it was a joy to see you both there, you both looked so great, we’re glad to have you as friends.
89. Hope you remember this day. As long as you live, we’re celebrating our Godparents marriage. And we are glad to be here.
90. Words can’t express my gratitude for your presence at my Godparent’s wedding. You made it a glorious day, And I’m so thankful!
91. Thank you for showing up, thank you for being a friend, thank you for being there, thank you for being a part of our day, thank you for being there, thank you for showing up, thank you for being awesome.
92. I want to thank you for coming to our wedding, and making it a day to remember.
93. I’d like to thank you all, for your friendship and love, for your presence at the wedding, And the sharing of laughs, you’ve all made this day, Memorable, special and glorious.
94. Thank you for coming to our friend’s wedding, it was a beautiful day, thank you for being our friends, our love for you is always yearning.
95. A special thanks, thank you for being there, thank you for your support, Thank you for your love.
96. To my Friends, who attended my Godparents wedding. We did it! Best friends forever, Enjoy the rest of the day, till next, we meet again.
97. The day has come, today we celebrate, the joining of two hearts, for they are now one. We’re happy you could make it; it’s been a pleasure having you here.
98. Thanks for being the best man, oh wait, I’m the best man, thank you for being there for me, On this very special day.
99. My friend, you were there when I needed you, Whenever I’m in a bad mood, I always call you up, to get me out of the rut, So, thank you, my buddy.
100. You’ve been there through thick and thin, without you, I’d be slim, Thanks for your love, Thanks for your help, Thanks for your friendship. Thanks for coming.
It is always a good thing to appreciate your friends, well-wishers, and colleagues for making the wedding a beautiful one. Without the presence of special people like them, the celebration might not be able to go round. But glad to know it was a great day. Now, it is time to send thank you messages for the godparent’s wedding as soon as possible.