A relationship is the most beautiful thing that can ever happen to anyone. It brings with it the sweetest manifestations of love. A relationship is not just a click but a choice you make to surrender yourself and love someone wholly.
No matter what kinds of adventures you’re going to experience, love is always the same. It’s a blessing and a gift of life. Having someone to share your story with is like having the reason for that story.
Love is a feeling that everyone should experience at least once. But do you feel this way all the time? Or do you just believe that other people are the lucky ones?
If you want to tell your partner that they are why you love and believe in love, read these; you are the reason quotes for him or her, first.
Remember, you may be the only reason to love or believe in love, so do it the best.
You Are The Reason Quotes for Her
You’re the reason I live. You’ve trusted me to protect the most precious thing in your life. You’ve allowed me to explore my full potential and challenged me every day to become better than I was yesterday. Thank you for always being there when I needed you and staying true to your word.
1. You’re my everything: my best friend, the love of my life, my protector, my confidant. You’re the reason I live, and I love you more with each passing day.
2. Your love is the reason why I breathe, why I wake up each morning. It’s the reason I’m alive, I’m here, and I can love again.
3. When I think of all the things that make me smile, you’re the first to come to mind. For you, I would climb mountains and cross oceans.
4. You rescued me from this world where I was drowning in darkness. You gave me hope and a reason to move forward.
5. You found me when I was lost and loved me before I knew how to love myself. You showed me what it means to put others first, not just yourself. And you showed me that dreams could come true if I worked hard for them. Thank you for never giving up on me.
6. I am so grateful to you for standing by me in my darkest hour. I know things will get better for us because we have each other.
7. Without you, I would never have taken the chance to better my life. As you suffered, I suffered. I lost myself in your joy and gave back in equal measure. Your happiness gives me strength.
8. I will love you until the day I die; until my last breath, because you’re the reason I live.
9. You fill my heart with hope for the future. You give me the courage to face anything. And you inspire me to be the very best version of myself.
10. You’ve kept me going through the hardest of times. We may not know each other, but I want to thank you for doing your part. And, I’m hopeful that soon there will be more people like you in the world.
11. My bucket list became your bucket list, and slowly, you watched me rise like a phoenix.
12. Thank you for being there for me, for being my rock when I needed it the most. Thanks to you, I know how to love and be loved again.
13. I can’t appreciate you enough for all you have done for me. Without you, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. You’re always on my mind. I love you.
14. Thank you for the things you said and the promises you made. I will always cherish the light of those dreams you gave me.
15. You remind me what it means to care, and that seeing is believing, and it’s more reason why every single moment we spend together is so special.
16. I am here because I believe in you and love. I love you more than I ever found a way to say to you. I always have, I always will.
17. Sweetheart, you are the reason why I fell in love with writing.
18. You are my world, my son and my moon. You mean everything to me, and I just want you to know that I appreciate all you do for me.
19. You are the reason why I strive to create real and genuine connections every day. You are what I live for, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
20. You are the reason I wake up in the morning and drive to work; you are what I live, breathe and do.
21. You are why I exist. Your happiness makes me smile. You are my inspiration.
22. You are my greatest love. You pulled me out of the darkness and gave me a reason to fight.
23. You are why I exist. Your happiness makes me smile, and your experiences inspire me to grow and improve.
24. Thank you for being a part of my life. You make me proud. I can only grow when you are around.
25. Your life with me was more than I could ever imagine. I appreciate you for sharing your life with me. You’re the reason I believe in love.
26. You’re the reason I believe in love. Even though we’re apart, I know you’re always in my heart. So, thank you for sharing your life with me.
27. You’ve had a great life with me, full of joy and love. Thank you for sharing your life with me.
28. Your happiness is the reason I believe in love. I’ll cherish every moment that we share.
29. You’re not only the reason I believe in love but also the reason I believe in life and me.
30. Being with you always feels like home, and when you’re with me, it’s like my heart is finally home. I can’t wait to be with you again.
31. You’ve given me everything. You trusted me with your heart, and you trusted me to protect your world. But most of all, you gave me the greatest gift of love by sharing it with me.
32. I’m so lucky to have you; you give me everything. You love me, laugh with me, and most importantly, forgive me. You’ve given me a family and a future. You’re my best friend, the love of my life, and I can’t wait to spend a lifetime by your side.
33. Thank you for sharing your love with me. By doing so, you have given me a reason to believe in loving again.
34. It has been said that I am the luckiest man in the world, and I know why. It’s because I have you.
35. You’ve been an amazing friend to me. You have always believed in me and encouraged me no matter what. Your unconditional positive regard has inspired me to continue being myself.
You Are The Reason Quotes for Him
Meeting you was the most beautiful accident I have ever had. You are the most wonderful part of my life and why I live. Because of you, I have become who I am today, and no one can take that away from me.
36. You’re the reason I love again, the reason I’m laughing out loud.
37. I believed in love once, then my heart got broken. But I believe in love again because of you.
38. I was ready to give up finally. And then you came into my life, and you gave me a reason to believe again.
39. I’m grateful for my partner in crime – the one that always has my back no matter what and makes me believe that true love does exist.
40. You are the reason I’m ready for what lies ahead. No more living in the past! I’m so happy you’re here in my present. You’re my present, my future and all that I’ll ever need.
41. I was lost and empty, but I gave love another chance. We found each other, and now we’re here together.
42. True love isn’t about finding someone who makes you feel good all the time and never lets you down. It’s about knowing when to forgive, even when it’s hard.
43. I’m not afraid to get knocked down, as long as I know you will pick me up. Why? Because you are my reason for loving again.
44. I’m not afraid to get hurt, as long as I know you’re there to mend my wounds and wipe my tears away. Why? Because you are the reason, I believe in love again.
45. You are my reason for loving again. Together we can endure anything. You are everything that I need in my life.
46. I’ve been knocked down, but it’s not an option to stay down. I have someone who picks me up because you are my reason for loving again.
47. Those who know me know the pain of loss I have overcome. I am stronger today and far beyond the past that haunts me. Thanks to you for not giving up on me and loving me deeply and unconditionally.
48. The view never looked so clear—the air feels fresher. It was always you, and now I understand.
49. You are the reason why my smile is back and why I love again.
50. The reason I believe in love is you. It’s you. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have become who I am today. You are the reason why I live.
51. I am a good person despite my past, and without you, I wouldn’t have stayed on the right path.
52. When I look back at the mistakes I’ve made, it is clear to me how right things are now.
53. Nothing has changed about the way I feel about you. You are the love of my life, and I miss every moment we’ve spent together. Thank you for giving me a reason to live.
55. I appreciate you for always being there for me, even when I don’t deserve it. You are my best friend, and I love you. What would I do without you?
56. The day you walked into my life, I knew it was going to be a great day. Now that you’re here, I understand why.
57. You are an amazing person. I know how tough it is to be away from each other, but your significant other will appreciate every effort you make to stay connected while away.
58. It takes love to learn love, and you can only learn when you’re open. Your resilience is inspiring to me.
59. You are the reason why I’m not afraid to fail because I know you are and will always be there to pick me up. As long as you are in my life, I can conquer anything. I love you.
60. We’re all human. Everybody feels down, but you don’t have to be afraid of getting hurt again because, to me, you’re worth it!
61. One of the many reasons I’m loving life and believing in love again is you.
62. One of the many reasons I’m going through life again without fear nor anxiety is because of you.
63. I’ve never been more grateful for anything. You gave me a chance to experience life again, and it’s more beautiful than I ever imagined.
64. I’m so grateful that I got to know you. The way you love me has changed my life in ways I could never imagine.
65. You have helped me discover the loving, patient, and forgiving person I have always wanted to be.
66. Life is full of ups and downs, but your presence in my life makes all the difference. I’m grateful to be here and have you in my life.
67. I didn’t know what love was until you came along and gave me a reason to believe in love.
68. I never thought I’d live again, but I met you. You are why I wear a smile on my face, and I appreciate everything you do.
69. If it weren’t for you, I’d be stuck in the past, still messing up my love life.
70. When I say, “I love you”, it is not because I want you or because I can’t have you. It is because I love you; Because your presence in my life brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart.
Love is The Reason Quotes
Love is true when you don’t choose to ignore your spouse’s negative traits, but rather, the qualities you love about them shine brighter.
71. Love is a near-universal emotion. Loving someone else is a gift that you give to yourself. To love and be loved in return is one of the most empowering feelings a human can have.
72. Love is one of the fascinating aspects of human existence. Though it cannot be bought or sold, it can bring forth some of the most beautiful moments and memories in a person’s life.
73. Love is a feeling people can’t quite explain. Everyone wants to have it, some have tried too hard, but the best way to know what love is all about is by experiencing it in your life.
74. Love is beautiful, but it can also be very difficult. It’s funny how you break a heart because it never stays broken forever.
75. Love is not always about romance; sometimes, it’s about looking after family or friends.
76. Love is a complex emotion that motivates us to live and exist. Live your life fully, even if you are devoid of all love. There’s still life to live.
77. Love is caring for someone at all times. Love is looking beyond the other person’s imperfections and seeing the beauty in their soul.
78. Love is the most precious thing in the world. We should all be proud to claim it.
79. Love is a funny thing. It makes grown men sing and dance and causes women to do silly things without thinking. Everyone you meet has experienced love in some way or another.
80. Love is a mysterious emotion. It can’t be bought nor be sold. The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
81. Until you find the one you’re in love with, nothing makes sense.
82. There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved. Love is not what you look at but what you see.
83. True love knows a person’s faults and loves them even more for them.
84. Love is when you know everything about someone, including the things they don’t like about themselves, and you still love them.
85. True love accepts someone with all their flaws and loves them completely.
86. We all make mistakes. But true love is finding a person who accepts you despite them and helps you become a better version of yourself.
87. I’ve always believed that love is work. Real love takes effort to build and maintain, but the payoff is life-changing.
88. Love isn’t about having a perfect person. It’s accepting someone for who they are, understanding their weaknesses and flaws.
89. Every relationship has its challenges, but those that last are based on true love and understanding. No matter what, you hold on to each other through whatever life brings.
90. Love is the outcome of our small, humble, and kind actions.
91. It’s those I love who make a place feel like home. Love is the reason we do what we do.
92. Love is why I am grateful for simple things like the changing seasons.
93. Never underestimate the power of love. The greatest magic can’t be found in fairy tales but between two people.
94. Let’s face it: everything we do has love at its core.
95. Love is the reason for everything. Love makes us happy and turns every day into a fairytale day.
96. When you look at yourself, you see how love makes your life possible.
97. Love is like the wind, we can’t see it, but we can feel it.
98. Every moment of every day is bigger and better when you’re sharing it with somebody you love.
99. Love is the reason why so many of us do what we do. It makes us feel good and gives us a sense of purpose.
100. Love is all that matters. Love brings out the best in us and the world around us. It makes everything in life more wonderful and magical.
101. Love is the essence of life. It makes our world a happier and more beautiful place.
102. Love is the source of joy and happiness. For some folks, love is so intense it can make their everyday worries disappear.
103. Love washes away our sins; love is the answer to all of life’s questions.
104. True love is staying beside someone who is not the person you thought they were.
105. We’re 98% water, and the rest is made up of everything in between. The words I love you are the reason I adore you over and over again.
106. Falling in love is easy. Staying in love takes a lot of effort, but it’s worth it; it means being there when they are happy, sad, or tired. It’s knowing what they need and giving it to them without a second thought.
107. There is nothing more precious than knowing that someone accepts you for who you are and loves you despite your flaws.
I’ll leave you with one last thing to keep in mind: no matter how challenging things are now, your relationship is only going to get better from here.
The best is yet to come—for both of you. And the more time you spend together, the stronger you’ll become as a couple. It may not be easy, but it’s worth it.
Thank you very much for checking out this post, and I hope you find this collection of you are the reason quotes useful.
Remember to drop a comment if you like this post, and don’t forget to hit the share button.