Do you have someone so sweet and special celebrating their Birthday Today, Tomorrow or Soon?
Then, the Happy Birthday Text Messages on this Page can help. And lovingly enough, they were written to give the best to that lovely Person.
Best collection of romantic birthday messages for every hour of the day, for boyfriend/girlfriend, for wife/husband, for colleagues, for friends, for brother/sister, for loved ones.
You should also check out sweet happy birthday messages collection.
This is what I call, customized “Round the Clock” Birthday Text Messages.
Hint: You can click on any time to see the birthday messages for that particular hour. For instance, if you want to send birthday message to the lovely person by 12 noon, just click on the link for 12:00 p.m. and you will be taken to the page. I suggest you send a message specially written for a particular hour if you will be sending it at that hour.
And if the person in question is so dear to you, you can choose to send to him or her throughout the day. Hey! It’s not much of work; in fact, many of the birthday messages on this page was sent to a single person in a day (one per hour): I remember staying awake for hours in the night and scheduling each message to be sent on hourly basis, from 12:00 a.m. of her birthday through 12:00 a.m. the following day.
“Your friends and loved ones deserve more than “hbd llnp” for their birthdays. Get the best of Birthday Messages here.” Click to Tweet
Read: Happy Birthday in Arrears Messages (Anytime you forget to send birthday wishes to someone special, the “Birthday messages in arrears” collection can help. It’s also great when you want to send an ‘after-birthday’ message to someone special)
To read it, click Happy Birthday in Arrears Messages
More so, you can add the following to end the messages, wherever they are applicable. “Happy birthday my friend, my Angel, My Love, My Dear, My Sweet, My All, My Joy… And all the my’s.”
P.S. If you would want a customized birthday message (or birthday poem) to be sent to that special person on their day, I will be glad to write one lovely one for him or her. Shoot me Hi on Facebook: Olalekan Adebumiti. I will be glad to help.
Reminder: the hourly birthday messages on this post will be updated from time to time for you to keep coming back.
Ready for the best treat? Here you go! Follow the table of Contents Below
Here is a Plus: you can send this first one some minutes before 12:00 a.m., if the person is so special to you.
To be sent by 11:50 p.m. (few minutes before the birthday)
Note: Be creative and of course be sensitive here. Get a perfect time to send a message like this, not necessarily by 11:50 p.m. You could send it earlier.
1. Before the rooster crow… Before the clock ticks its last for the day and pm turns am… Before people would remember a day so special for their loved ones… Let me wish you happy birthday dear. May it bring a lasting moment. I love you.
2. I wish to welcome you to another year full of hope, love and unspeakable joy. It’s going to be your day soonest. I wish you happy birthday in advance.
3. Of all the lovely happenings around the world tomorrow, the thought of your birthday brings unparalleled joy. It’s going to be fun. Happy birthday in advance.
4. On behalf of me, myself and I, I welcome you into another year of all-round joy, success and prosperity. It’s going to be great. Happy birthday in advance dear friend.
5. I almost forgot! My bad! Happy birthday to you… but in advance. I wish you many happy returns of the day. Smiles.
(100) 1st Birthday Wishes for Son
6. I can’t wait for that fun filled moment. Just can’t wait to wish you “Happy birthday” again.
To be sent by 12:00 a.m.
“This is the first birthday text message of the day. And you have to be “vigilante” to send this, except you use the Schedule option on your smartphone.
Wait! What about writing a birthday message on your own? It’s great. Just look around and think of lovely stuff and moments, then write a message around it.”
1. What’s the time? Mine is saying, Happy birthday O’ Clock. I just wish it’s same there else, I have picked the wrong date. Happy birthday to you.
2. I thought I knew how to count numerals until I discovered that after every 365 comes number 1. It’s confusing and my spine would even worn, but no big deal since it’s your day. Though short of words, nothing much to say. Happy birthday to you.
3. Like never before, I pray this day will bring much of blessings, joy, ideas, and more, that will give you unprecedented testimony throughout the year. Happy birthday to you.
4. I can see many days on the calendar being jealous that you have the most special spot. When it’s September 1, it’s undoubtedly the most special day. Happy birthday to you my love.
5. If it’s not today, then it isn’t your birthday. And if it’s not your birthday, then it isn’t today happy birthday to you.
100 Best Birthday Quotes for Husband
To be sent by 1:00 a.m.
“This can be scheduled to be sent by 1:00 a.m., or be send directly if you are awake.”
1. I wish the birds would learn to chorus your name & the trees wave to wish you the best, But… I’ll just say it all on my own. Happy birthday to you. Enjoy!
2. Welcome to a new season of boundless joy. Welcome to new era of hope. It’s sure your day, and it’s worth celebrating. Happy birthday to you.
3. I couldn’t just sleep! I wish I am at the party already. Happy birthday to you my dear friend. Sweet wishes!
To Be Sent by 2:00 a.m.
1. I checked the path of the lines towards you, and glad they are falling in pleasant places. You are most celebrated. Happy birthday to you dearie.
2. I have waited for this moment and greatly longed for the gaiety that surrounds it. It’s sure your birthday today and I wish you all the happy returns of the day.
3. As soon as the night is off, may all ill feelings of your life be bygone. Let the day usher in joy everlasting, because it’s your day! Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 3:00 a.m.
1. You deserve all the best of me, if it were possible to give them all up. You know why? It’s because you are uniquely you. Happy birthday to you.
2. The rooster just crowed in a lovely way. I heard it say, “Happy birthday to you!” Enjoy your day.
3. Wake up today to start the journey to your fulfilment. It’s your day and worth celebrating! Happy birthday to you. It’s your day and worth celebrating! Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 4:00 a.m.
1. Joy my heart brings, my soul sings, my phone pings, But to get my wishes to you, I’ve got no wings. Just wish this “Happy birthday” gets to you. Love you.
2. My tummy sounds yummy. My mouth waters. My legs are already eager to be at the party. It’s your birthday! I wish you many happy returns!
3. As you say the thanksgiving prayer and picture the party in your mind, never forget to leave my own portion of birthday cake and rice. Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 5:00 a.m.
1. Suddenly, I heard the rooster crow… Was I sleeping? And how come I didn’t know? It’s your day my dear, and to you I wish i am near. Happiest day.
2. The fun starts the moment you see the sun appear, but the merrymaking wouldn’t stop today. It’s your day. Happy birthday to you.
3. What’s good about this morning if not that it’s your day! I wish I could turn forth the hand of time to see myself at the party. Good morning, and happy birthday.
To be sent by 6:00 a.m.
1. Hey! I just learnt four new words and I wish to sing them in your ears. They are… Happy… birthday… to… you… I wish you all the best.
2. As the sun appear, may the light of your glory shine and never dim again. It’s your day! Happy birthday to you.
3. The special clothing is ready I guess, and the candles are going to be lighted soon. Before the cake is being cut, let me wish you a happy birthday!
To be sent by 7:00 a.m.
1. She is Super Outstanding, Loaded and so Affectionate. She is SOLA. And today is her day. Happy birthday to you. Wishing you all the best from my heart. Wishing you all the best from my heart.
2. Hey! Don’t go to work today. Today is your birthday so wait at home to celebrate it. Advice taken at celebrity’s risk. Happy birthday to you.
3. Oh! So you are the reason my heart has been leaping for joy since I woke up! Happy birthday to you dear friend.
To be sent by 8:00 a.m.
1. Twinkle twinkle is for the stars, many and happy returns is for the birthday lady. Today is your Christmas, so I wish you all the merrily merrily things. Mwah.
2. I am making hay while the sun shines. I hope you are making the birthday plans. Enjoy it in a lovely way. Happy birthday to you.
3. I just can’t wait to see the candles go off as the knife hurt the cake! It’s your birthday so enjoy it to the fullest.
4. I used to be short of words on a day like this, and it’s happening again. Allow me to just say, happy birthday to you.
5. I wish I would break a bank to celebrate your day, because nothing is ever enough for the celebration. Happy birthday to you. Smiles
To be sent by 9:00 a.m.
1. She shines in me like a star, drives me like crazy like fast car to Madagascar – But says no to my wish, and I am full of scars… Yet, I wish her happy birthday.
2. I know it’s so big to be celebrated alone. I will be joining to share the gifts. Happy birthday to you.
3. This birthday will be the least of the birthdays you will ever celebrate! It’s your day! Enjoy it to the fullest!
4. You saved me in my dream today! I was about eating one smelly cake when you came and promised me a better one. A reminder for you not to eat the cake alone! Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 10:00 a.m.
1. If only in my heart I wish you happy birthday, I am of all men to be pitied… See as I’m digging it with all of me? Oh! it’s worth it cuz it’s your day. Happy birthday to you.
2. I understand you want to celebrate it like another won’t come again. But remember, slow and steady wins the birthday dance. Happy birthday to you.
3. Prepare to dance, eat and party all day! But… don’t forget to thank God for his me matchless mercy and grace! Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 11:00 a.m.
1a. (Nigerian style) No be mistake, say today na your birthday… No be mistake say many happy returns na your wishes… Make I follow celebrate… Cuz, I no fit wait! Happy birthday to you.
1b. It’s no mistake that today is your day. It’s isn’t an error that many happy returns is your wishes… Let me join in the celebration, for I can’t wait! Happy birthday to you.
2. Of all the celebrations that will be out there today, I wish your birthday will be one with lasting merriment. Happy birthday to you.
3. Eat all the edible, drink all the drinkable, and dance all the danceable! But, In all you do, remember it won’t last till tomorrow. Happy birthday to you.
4. It’s been worth it living my life around you. And I wish I have a better way of appreciating you than sending just birthday wishes. All the same, happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 12:00 p.m.
1a. (Nigerian style)
12 hours don waka… You still dey carry go… Just remember say it’s 12 hours more to go… Anyways, Happy birthday to you. Smiles. I love you.
1b. 12 hours is gone already and it seems an endless merriment to you. Be reminded that you have 12 hours left… Anyways, Happy birthday to you. Smiles.
2. Birthday boy, where the party at? It’s been long I had a nice outing and I am really salivating already. Happy birthday to you. (Note: You can use girl, lady, or guy in place of boy.)
3. The day is still fresh. Enjoy it while it lasts. Happy birthday to you.
4. Don’t make me ask for the cake and all the goodies before you sent mine. Happy birthday to you friend.
5. Even if I have an encyclopedia of birthday wishes inside my brain, I would still be short of wishes to send on this day. Happy birthday to you my friend.
To be sent by 1:00 p.m.
1. Looking back and forth, I just join you to say… It’s God! May the reason for your joy be timeless! Happy birthday to you my dear.
2. The sun is shining, the breeze wouldn’t cease to blow and my heart wouldn’t cease to wish you many happy returns of this day. Hip hip hip…
3. It’s good to celebrate the best way you can. But it is dangerous to eat the cake without leaving my portion. Happy birthday to you.
4. I just saw your name on the news as the happiest person on earth today. Is it because it’s your birthday? Anyway, happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 2:00 p.m.
1. May you cheeks not lose their dimple… May your day be filled with wishes from lovely people! Happy birthday to you.
2. I wish you all the best, joined with wishes from the rest. Happy birthday to you.
3. I know you are fond of eating the cake alone. Better don’t let it repeat itself today. Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 3:00 p.m.
1. Something should be wrong with me if I have not succeeded in making her smile on her day. Have I? If not, biko, Help me na… Happy birthday. Smiles.
(Hint: Biko, help me na = please, help me). And remember, use ‘him’ instead of ‘her’ if the person is male.
2. Hey! I am seeing a sign in the sky pointing towards a particular place; Is that where the party at? Just want to wish you happy birthday. Enjoy.
3. I couldn’t get a taxi, not even a bike! I heard they have all headed to your birthday party. I will join other hundreds of people here to trek to the party. Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 4:00 p.m.
1. No matter how I send my wishes electronically, the best of them stays in my heart… You know it? It’s… I LOVE YOU. Happy birthday to you.
2. The festive feeling is still in the air. It’s great and lovely because you are seeing this day in an awesome way, happy birthday to you.
3. You scared me! I saw you with a knife not knowing it’s to cut the birthday cake! Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 5:00 p.m.
1. Is she now feeling like someone that has all the wishes in the world? It’s 5:00 p.m. already, another person’s waiting on the line. My funny wishes to you dearie.
(You should use ‘him’ instead of ‘her’ if the person is male.)
2. The dusk would soon call, the rooster would soon go into its hiding, but my heart would not stop wishing you happy birthday.
3. How is the party going? Wouldn’t be coming because I have been warned of eating more than enough within an hour. Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 6:00 p.m.
1. I tried to count it in thousands or sum it up in millions, but time and chance would fail me to tell of all that I wish you today. Happy birthday to you dear.
2. Now the day is over, night is drawing near, birthday moments son will bid farewell to you. Happy birthday in a smiley way.
3. I just hope it’s not late to come for my own portion of the birthday cake. That won’t stop me from sayinj Happy Birthday to you still. Enjoy!
To be sent by 7:00 p.m.
1. Time for reflection! White teeth, lovely voice, elegant smile… And shakomended (lovely) walk. It’s been God really, right? Happy birthday with plenty wishes.
2. Many wishes gotten, many awesome moments came… I wish the joy that today has brought will last forever. Happy birthday to you.
3. There you are again, eating the birthday cake alone! You are forgiven anyway. Happy birthday to you.
4. I am beginning to see the stars come out to celebrate your day with you. You are special. Happy birthday to you!
To be sent by 8:00 p.m.
1. The Chicken and chips still remaining? And the birthday gifts still wrapped? Should I come for help? Let me just say Happy birthday again. Mwah.
2. I wrote your name on a special star and it promised to show it to the world by 8pm. Are you seeing it? Happy birthday to you.
3. It’s been a lovely moment since morning. It’s really worth all the celebration. Happy birthday to you.
To be sent by 9:00 p.m.
1. It’s been God for real – A celebration in grand style! But will be over in next 2 hours and some minutes… Anyways, may the joy in your heart stays forever.
2. How is it going? Merriment galore, I guess! I Just want to wish you another round of happy birthday. Enjoy.
3. The moon and the stars already joined in the celebration. Together, we wish you happy birthday.
To be sent by 10:00 p.m.
1. I wish I tweet it, Share it on Facebook or Pin it on Pinterest… Oh, time won’t permit me because It’s few hours to enjoy it. Happy birthday still. I Love you.
2. I just came to wish you all the remaining happy returns of your day, with long life and unimaginable prosperity. Hip hip hip…
3. I was wondering why my day has been going great until I got to know today is your birthday. Let me join the angels sing, Happy birthday to you!
To be sent by 11:00 p.m.
1a. (Nigerian style)
Wow! O Lord unto whom all things belong, I have come to thank you for this life once more… I join her on her day to say Twale baba. Enjoy it while it lasts. Happy birthday to you. (Note: You can use ‘him’ in place or ‘her’)
1b. O lord unto whom all things belong, I have come to praise and glorify you for this life once more. I join her on this day to say, thank you dear Lord. Enjoy it while it lasts. Happy birthday to you.
2. Before today hands over to tomorrow, I want to wish you a very happy birthday. You are most cherished.
3. It was really great. I know you enjoyed it. Happy birthday to you once more.
To be sent by 11:55 p.m.
This time is called “the rush hour period” for birthday wishes. It could save you from entering your loved ones’ black book!
1. I told you!!! Hope the meat is off your hands and the bottles are emptied… What about the birthday baton? Stretch it… It’s few minutes to twelve…
2. It was worth being celebrated. It’s worth the happiness and party-throwing, because it’s still your day. Happy birthday to you.
3. I didn’t forget. I just wanted to be the last person that will wish you the best for the day. Happy birthday to you dear.
To be sent by 12: 05am ( or any time the following day
Happy birthday in Arrears Messages)
“If you would ever forget to send birthday wishes to a loved ones, this collection will help.”
1. Ticktack again says the time. Happy birthday to you, but now in arrears. Let’s celebrate another person today, But the joy in your heart is never ending. Mwah.
2. It was such a great day. And a great moment. And I pray that it will be your least. Happy birthday in arrears.
3. I am so so sorry I didn’t remember it was your day. With all of my heart, I wish you Happy birthday in arrears.
4. How could I be so forgetful! I am so sorry. I wish you all the best. Happy birthday in arrears.
5. I wish I could turn back the hands of time, but I am really sorry for this. Happy birthday to you in arrears.
6. It happened so fast that I wished it would never end. Happy birthday in arrears dearie.
7. I have no excuse! I just want to say I am sorry for not wishing you happy birthday yesterday! All the same, happy birthday in arrears.