Your boss is ill, you want to wish him well and you don’t know how to go about it. Well, it happens to a lot of people and I’d be glad to help you out.
You should send a professional email and make sure the words carry your heart wishes, as you want them to get well soon.
I’ve got a few professionally written, get well soon email that you can send to your boss, supervisor, team leader or any superior in the office when the need arises.
Scroll through these professionals get well soon email to boss and have your pick. I’m sure they would fit what you’re looking for.
Feel Better Email to Your Boss for Speedy Recovery
I am writing this email because I heard you were not feeling well. I wish you a speedy recovery and I want to you know you would feel better soon. Boss, I can’t wait to have you back at work, everywhere isn’t the same without you.
1. I am sorry to hear that you are down in health and that you are currently unable to work. I wish you a quick recovery. Please rest well. You will be back on your feet bouncing in no time.
2. It is my sincere wishes for you this time that you’d recover soonest. I wish you good health in the quickest of time. Get well soon. Can’t wait to have you back.
3. I heard you were indisposed and so I’m writing to reach out to you, sir. Please accept my sincere wishes for you to make your recovery as fast as possible. Take care of yourself, sir.
4. Work has never been the same without you, I miss your presence and I would love you back as soon as possible. I wish you a quick recovery.
5. I know how tiring and boring staying in bed all day can be. But, take this time to rest and be refreshed, so you will come back stronger and better. Wishing you the quickest recovery ever. Get well soon.
6. I learnt you were under the weather. I am writing to you to tell you that everything will be fine. Just take your time and rest, you’d come back stronger. Get well soon.
7. No matter the current state of your health I firmly believe that you will soon be healthy again soon. Please be strong for us. I wish you a speedy recovery.
8. I am sending you these messages to make you know I am with you in these trying times. I know you would be back to your feet before long. I wish you the best of health as fast as possible.
9. I truly can’t wait to have you back. Without you being at work has never been the same. Please don’t rush the process, take your time, rest well and recuperate. Wishing you a speedy recovery. See you soon.
10. When you are down everything looks dull but it’s a time to relax and let the refreshing process take place. Take your time, use your medications and have a good rest. I look forward to having you back at work as soon as possible. Get well soon.
11. Everywhere looks strange without you around. I know you also want to be here as much as we want. Please, take your needed rest. May you be restored to perfect health in the quickest of times.
12. I’m writing to inform you that we miss you at work. I know it’s challenging for you too, not being here physically. I wish you a fast recovery and continue to lead our successes. Get well soon.
13. It’s challenging not having you around. I want you to be rest assured that I would do everything in my power to keep up with work the way you want it. I wish you a speedy recovery sir. Get well soon.
14. I want you to know I care and feel so unhappy not having you around. You are very important and you mean so much to me. I pray for perfect health for you. Can’t wait to have you back.
15. I heard you were feeling indisposed and I write to wish you well. I hope that you get well soon. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to work. Have a refreshing time out.
16. I have grown used to having you around to guide and mentor me. Work isn’t the same without you. I send you good wishes and wish you a speedy recovery. Looking forward to having you back, soonest.
17. I am trying hard to cope without you I enjoy working under your supervision. I hope you are recovering well, please take your time to rest and be reenergized. I look forward to having you around the workplace again soon.
18. We truly can’t wait to have you back as fast as possible. The place is not the same in your absence, and we are doing our best to make you proud of our efforts. Do have a wonderful and speedy recovery.
19. Since I heard you were indisposed, I have never stopped saying a prayer for your speedy recovery. May you recover to perfect health in the quickest of time. Please take care of yourself, can’t wait to have you back at work.
20. I was sorry to hear that you have been unwell. My thoughts are with you and your family. I will do my best to make sure everything is running as you want. You’d soon be back on your feet in good health. Get well soon.
Your boss is indisposed and you want to wish him well, one of the best ways to do that is through a professional email. Send him these professional get well soon email to boss to show how much you care.