‘Health is wealth’ they say, other people’s health mean so much to us much more than our health mean to us. When people fall sick, in as much as we are not the one affected, we get more involved and concerned. The only way we can express how much we feel is through our care, attention and messages to the affected person.
We are not the doctors, drugs and nurses that will heal them, but our words, messages and love go a long way in healing them.
Our friend’s father can be as important to us as our dad too because they’ve so much imparted our lives the little way they can and blessed us with an awesome friend. Getting involved by sending them our sincere words go a long way in reminding them that the circle of their loved ones is enormous.
Most times in a situation like this, the best we can give them is sending them our genuine prayers and wishes for them to get well soon. You don’t need to go too far, here are some best collections of Get well soon messages for your friend’s dad so as to make him know that you also care for him as much as his family does.
Quick Recovery Messages for Your Friend’s Father
These quick recovery prayer messages will help your friend’s father to get well soon. Send any of your choice to him and pray some too. I wish him a quick recovery from here too and pray he gets well soon. Amen.
1. My heart prays that you receive divine healing as you lay on that hospital bed. Get well soon my second daddy.
2. I’m proud to call you my dad, even though you didn’t birth me and I feel so sad hearing about your illness quite late. I won’t but send my prayers that you continue to get stronger and come back with more energy and strength sir.
3. An awesome friend is a product of an awesome dad, I can’t wait to see your awesome smile and receive you with a warm hug. Get well soon dad.
4. My friend speaks so much about your recovery dad, so I took time to pray that you receive strength to recover as fast as possible. We miss you, dad.
5. Your daughter’s happiness is my happiness dad, so I hope that God bless you with sound health very soon. Can’t wait to have you back, dad!
6. Your kind of father to daughter relationship with my friend is one I cherish so much, so I pray that God bestows upon you strength to fight the sickness to get well soon sir. We miss you!
7. I miss the sound of your sweet talk anytime I visit my friend (name), I know you’re a fighter, you’ll overcome this illness to become stronger. Loads of love sir.
8. Now I know how much my friend (name) adores and misses you so much sir, we hope that our prayers help you get back on the feet real fast sir.
9. You’re not just my friend’s Dad, you’re also my Dad and I hope that this text gives you more strength to get better soon.
10. You mean so much to my friend sir, so I send you so much prayers that you get back to your perfect health soon sir. We love you, sir.
11. My friend’s worries became mine when I heard you’re sick dad. So I’m sending you so much grace so you’ll shake off the illness and be made perfect.
12. With a mixture of joy and sadness, I’m sending you my warm hugs and wishes for you to bounce back to good health sir.
13. I appreciate your impact in my friend’s life sir, so I pray that you’ll be made perfect and whole even better than your previous health sir.
14. Each time I see my friend, I miss you sir, so I send you prayers in my heart that you get well soon sir. We miss you and can’t wait to have you back.
15. To an awesome father of my friend: I hope this text lift your pain and Grant you a fast recovery. Loads of love for you sir!
16. You’re an awesome person and I hope that you come back home stronger and better sir. I miss you!
17. We the association of best friend miss you, miss the way you tell us stories and your experiences in life and we pray that you’ll get better very soon dad. We love you!
18. You’re not just my friend’s father, you’re someone I so much respect, I hope you know that I care so much about you and can’t wait for you to bounce back to your feet sir.
19. This period of your recuperation sir, I pray you so much strength to help you recover very fast sir. My friend and I miss you so much.
20. I really don’t know what to say sir, but I wish you a quick recovery so my friend can have her awesome smile again sir.
21. Eat good fruits, take your medications, drink much water and take much rest. I know the doctor told you all this, I’m reminding you so you’ll know we care so much sir. Get well soon my second daddy.
22. I hope the doctors are awesome and the nurses are sweet, irrespective, you’ll be out in no time. Wish you quick recovery sir.
23. Now you’ll have enough time to rest well, please do dad, you’re special to (friend’s name) and I. We love you, sir.
25. Your absence in the house these few days I’ve visited says it all, the whole house misses your awesome sense of humour. Get better soon sir.
26. My friend is so blessed to have you as her Dad and I’m glad to have you as a mentor too. I hope my text helps you feel better and stronger. We miss you, sir.
27. I send to you so much love as much what you’ve shown me since I’ve met you, sir. Get well soon dad.
28. I might not know so much about you, but I’m convinced you’ve got a great personality, I wish you quick recovery from this illness. Get well soon sir.
29. You’re too awesome that sickness wants to have a taste of you, but that’s a lie! So much care and love from here. Get well soon sir.
30. It’s my joy to know that you’re getting better and better by the seconds my second daddy, we can’t wait to have you back home sir. Loads of love.
31. Your sound health is our priority and Joy, sir, I hope you’re getting better? We wish you a speedy recovery, sir.
32. We know you miss us and we miss you too sir, we miss your words of encouragement and support sir. We pray that the good Lord grants you quick recovery. We love you!
33. My friend and I are always praying for you every morning that the Lord grants you the strength to totally overcome this illness quickly. We miss you, sir.
34. Meeting you this short while made me discover the awesomeness of your person, you’re a fighter and a conquer. Pray you quick recovery and strength, sir.
35. I Love to hear you’re getting better sir, I’m convinced you’ll be out in no time. I miss you!
36. Irrespective of you being my friend’s dad, you still call me your daughter, I’m sorry I haven’t check up on you since, but I do pray for you daily that you’ll receive strength to recover as fast as possible. I love you!
37. The doctors can only try their best, God is the one who grants healing. May you be totally healed bodily sir. I wish you a quick recovery.
38. It’s awesome to know that you are getting better very fast sir, I’m proud of you, dad, don’t forget to use your drugs and drink plenty of water! I’m sure you’ll be perfectly fine very soon.
39. Your little sickness has made my friend (name) very worried. I pray that you’ll get better soon sir So she can begin to smile again. Get well soon sir.
40. Visiting (name) house today, shows that everything in the house misses you sir and I can’t deny that I also miss you too. Please get better very fast so you can make the house lively again. We love you!
41. This is a phase sir, and I’m sure it will pass soon. You’re stronger than the sickness. I know you’ll be better and stronger in no time. Get well soon sir.
42. I’m sending you this message so you’ll know that your daughter’s friends are also praying that you’ll recover quickly. More strength and peace dad.
43. I hope that this message gives you more strength and sound mind to recover quickly from this illness sir. We miss you, dad!
44. How I wish sickness and diseases are human so I can fight and destroy them for troubling my best friend’s dad. Irrespective, I pray you early restoration sir. Loads of love dad!
45. Though I was told you’re sick, I will disagree with it cause you look healthy and awesome as always, all you need is so much rest and sleep. Get better real soon sir we miss you!
46. The doctors, nurses and other patients are so lucky to have an awesome person like you with them, though I know it’s for a short while. It’ll soon be over dad, wishing you a fast quick recovery.
47. Though we met recently sir, I can’t let go of the fact that you’re an awesome person and I’m praying that you’ll get better very soon so we can meet again sir.
48. Your favourite spot in the house was empty when I went for a visit today, I miss you and I hope you recover very fast so we can continue our gist from where we stopped.
49. I hope you’re enjoying your sleep, rest and treat well in the hospital? We really do miss you and hope you’ll bounce back real fast sir.
50. I’m telling you just as I’ve told my friend (name) that you’re not sick, you’re just resting and receiving all the love you missed while running around and working. We wish to have you back real soon sir. Wishing you speedy recovery dad.
Our words are our balm and drug that cannot be seen, and we need to be consistent with our dosage of words until the sickness disappear. Keep sending and don’t forget to share.