When sick, one feels unwell and emotionally down and can even become discouraged at some point. It is heartbreaking to see a loved one or a friend in such a situation.
At such times, one comes to realize that good health is one of the most valuable things in life and wish for the friend to be well again.
At this time, the best we can do is give our support and prayers to them. And one gesture that will go a long way to make sure they know we are thinking of them is sending them comforting and encouraging words. These words can inspire them and infuse hope to recover soon.
If you are searching for some encouraging and inspirational words to send to a sick friend, these comforting words for a sick friend are written to rescue you, choose the ones you like and send to your friend.
Related: Get Well Soon Messages for Friend’s Father
Comfort Messages to a Sick Friend
My dear friend, since you fell sick, my prayers have been all about your quick recovery. I am sending you this message to let you know my greatest heart desires right now is to see you swing back to your healthy and happy life. I hope these words bring you some comfort and help you get well soon.
1. I know you are sick and weak right now and the path to recovery is not easy. But a single day those not go by without you in my thoughts and my good wishes for you. Do get well soon.
2. Being sick can be disheartening but there is the possibility that you will recover to a better state of health than you were before. So my friend has faith that you will become stronger and healthy very soon.
3. My dear friend, God knows you are sick right now but His plans for us are always the best. You will soon recover to sound health, just trust Him more.
4. You have been faithful to God and has been a tool in His vineyard, you are special to Him and He won’t want your work left undone. Just keep the faith, you will recover sooner than you think.
5. We pray to the Heavenly Father every day for your quick recovery. Our thoughts are always with you, you will soon get well my friend.
6. I miss you and can’t wait to see you back on your feet. It’s high time this sickness leave you alone so I can have my friend back. Wish you a speedy recovery.
7. Your absence has made me realize I need you more than I think. I have gotten the message, so recover fast let our lives go back to normal.
8. My dear friend, I am sending you lots of love, hugs and warm wishes, I hope they generate enough heat to burn this sickness away.
9. Sickness brings us pain and discomfort but we have the choice to overcome them. I know you will because you are a strong person.
10. This sickness is just a season in your life, like every season it will soon pass and you will come out better and stronger. Just keep faith alive, my friend.
11. The best medicine for sickness is prayers and we offer a lot of them for you every day. I know you will get well soon and get your life back on track.
12. God said He will not despise a broken heart and that is where my prayers for you are coming from. God will heal you soon my friend.
13. I hope you recover quickly and enjoy the best health possible now and for the rest of your lives. I wish you good health and happiness.
14. My friend, my heart is filled with good thoughts and wishes for you, I hope your heart is also full of such positive thoughts so you can recover quickly. I miss you.
15. Don’t lose hope my friend even for a second, you will be well soon and come back to us all healthy and bouncing with life again.
16. You are called a patient in the hospital, so all you need is a lot of patience and faith and in no time you will be out of there.
17. Don’t let this sickness get at you, you will come out of it more resilient and healthier than you were before.
18. This sickness is here as an experience of trial, but I know at the end you will come out strengthened and more inspired to achieve success in whatever you are meant to do.
19. Your spirit can be down when you are not feeling well but I hope you feel better knowing I am thinking of you and wishing you get better soon. Do take care of yourself, my friend.
20. Have confidence that you will be healed from this sickness very soon. I have faith in the promises of God to grant His children divine healing.
21. I am praying to God for your healing at this hard time. Don’t be discouraged, He will send His angels to minister healing to you and you will be back on your feet in no time.
22. May the Lord strengthen your heart as you keep hoping on His promise of divine healing. Let His peace reign in your heart, you will recover soon.
23. Our God is able to do anything, you will recover from this sickness very soon by His grace. Just stay focused, strong and keep praying.
24. I am praying for your complete and quick recovery. I can’t wait for you to come back so we can continue our fun times together, everywhere is getting boring without you. I miss you, my friend.
25. I hope you are regaining your strength with each passing day. It gives me joy to know you will be well soon. My warmest wishes are with you, my friend.
Inspirational Messages for a Sick Friend
I am not just sending this message as an inspiration to a sick friend to get well, but it is coming from my heart. Wishing you never get discouraged at any point but get motivated to keep fighting until you overcome being sick. Let these hard times you are having with your health at the moment prepare you for something great tomorrow.
26. Sickness can sometimes take a toil on us and weaken not only our immune system but our resolve to stay strong. But we can only become victorious when we choose not to give in to despair. Stay strong my friend, you will recover soon.
27. Although you are weak and down with sickness at the moment, I want you to always see yourself on the other side of good health. Get well soon my friend.
28. Just obey the doctors; take your drugs regularly, get enough rest and you will be healthy again and come back to us very soon. Waiting to see you well and healthy again.
29. I am amazed at the way you are coping with this hard time. You will overcome this sickness soon and get back to sound health. I admire your bravery, my good friend.
30. You have already gone through the toughest of times with this sickness. Don’t lose hope now my friend, recovery is on its way.
31. Your quick recovery is very important to me, I miss you, my friend. Be better soon and come back home.
32. Dear friend, I have always known you to be a fighter, this sickness cannot put you down any longer, fight the time and get well as soon as possible.
33. I know it’s not easy being on the hospital bed, but not to worry you will be out in a few days. I have faith that my prayers for your quick recovery had been answered.
34. Please don’t lose hope now my friend, the good Lord will grant you strength to overcome this sickness and you will be well sooner than you expect.
35. Don’t give in to fear my dear friend, I know you will win over this sickness and bounce back to health in no time.
36. I am concerned you are sick but what is important to me right now is that you develop enough courage to overcome it and I know you can. Recover soon, my friend.
37. They said the best therapy for healing is friendship and love. You don’t need to search for them, you already have them in abundance.
38. Tests come our way to make us stronger and not to break us. I hope you come out healthier and stronger when you recover from this sickness.
39. God will never leave us at our difficult moment, He is with you and will grant you a quick recovery back to health. His peace and blessings will surround you during this time of recovery.
40. Your body is weak, but you can defeat this sickness by letting your soul be strong, thankful and celebrate the goodness of God in your life. God will heal you soon my friend.
41. As the sun rises every morning to brighten the day, that is how our hearts rise with hope every morning looking forward to seeing you well again.
42. The mind is where the real battle takes place, fill it with positive thoughts and you will get swift recovery. Hope your day brightens up and you get well soon.
43. That sickbed is not strong enough to hold you for long, so get well soon, get rid of the bed and get back to work that is where your strength is needed the most. Wish you a fast recovery, my friend.
44. Since you fell sick everyone around you has been on their toes that is to tell you how precious you are to us all. Looking forward to you coming home soon my friend.
45. The atmosphere has been gloomy without your presence here. Please get your health back so you can continue to brighten our lives with your amazing personality.
46. Just wanted to let you know you mean a lot to me and you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you the fastest recovery possible and may God grant you many more years of good health.
47. I am waiting eagerly for you to recover soon so you can add some fun to my life and make it lively again. Missing you my friend.
48. Come out of that sick bed and resume doing what you know how to do best, which is putting smiles on all our faces. My warmest wishes are with you, my friend.
49. Life still has a lot of goodies to offer you my friend, so feel better soon so you can enjoy all of them.
50. It’s been hard on me since you fell sick, so I am sending you this message to let you know I am thinking of you always and praying you get back on your feet soon.
I know your friend will surely feel better after getting some of these comforting words for a sick friend from you.
It will also help to speed up their time of recovery too.
Do drop a comment will love to know how this post has been of help.