The office can be considered as a second home for anyone who spends a good number of hours there and so it would be a great idea to establish a good or at least fair working relationship with your colleagues.
The whole idea of improving the working relationship you have with people at work is so that you can have better productivity in a more relaxed space. Part of all these will also include caring for your colleagues, celebrating their wins with them and encouraging each other; these will include your subordinates and superiors.
On any occasion where a colleague of yours gets sick and in this case, your manager, the fair and right thing to do is to call at least, once with follow up get well soon messages.
I guarantee that your manager will appreciate that thoughtfulness. That is why I have written several heartfelt get well soon messages to my manager here for you to copy and send to your sick manager.
Recovery Messages for My Sick Manager
Good day (insert name of manager), I was so sad to hear that you’re feeling sick. I hope to see you back soon hale and hearty.
Do take all the time you need and get well-rested. I’m wishing you a quick recovery back to better health of mind and body.
1. I’m glad to hear that you are feeling a lot better and I hope that you continue to recover faster.
2. I believe that this is only a minor setback and that you will be back at your best soon enough.
Get well soon, ma.
3. You need all the rest you can get so that you can properly recover and be back at the office to your best.
4. I hope you are getting enough rest and taking your medications for a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
5. A speedy recovery to a wonderful person and manager.
It will be so nice to see you in great health soon.
6. I heard of your illness and I felt the need to send a message across wishing you the quickest of recovery and great health going forward.
7. I hope this message meets you in better health, please take care and I hope that you heal a lot faster.
Take care sir/ma.
8. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to you sir.
We can’t wait to have you back at the office.
9. It’s not the same at the office without you, here’s wishing you a quick recovery back to sound health and strength.
10. Do consider this a get well soon message for you to get back your strength and be restored back to better health.
11. Wishing you great health and sound wellbeing.
Please feel better sir.
12. I hope that today brings you more healing and peace.
Let the day brighten your health up and give you all the healing you need.
13. Be rest assured that we are going to do everything we can to keep the work going smoothly, just focus on getting enough rest and returning back to great health.
14. Not the news I wanted to hear but I sincerely believe that you will be back in perfect health before you know it.
Get well soon ma.
15. Hello, Mr (insert name of manager), I can’t tell you how sorry I am to hear about your sickness. Please, feel much better as soon as possible.
16. As long as you believe it, you will be alright soon enough.
Wishing you a smooth recovery ma, take care.
17. We have missed you at the office but we can hold it together here while you rest and get back to great health in no time.
18. It is my sincere prayer that you receive healing for a speedy and smooth recovery.
Get well soon
19. I’m giving you my word that you don’t have to worry about any office related issue for now, just concentrate on getting and feeling better.
A speedy recovery to you sir/ma.
20. Sending you my sincere best wishes and prayers for your quick recovery and a return back to your best health.
I trust that you found a couple get well soon messages from which you can wish your manager a quick recovery from his/her illness.
Don’t forget to share these messages with your colleagues so that they too can send some get well soon messages to the manager, the more messages your manager gets, the better.