Have you been thinking, “what should I write to my mom on her birthday? How do I wish a mummy a happy birthday?” Or maybe “what should I say to my mom on her birthday”, has been your thoughts as your mom or that special woman in your life that has taken the position of a mom to you is preparing for her birthday?
Don’t you worry. I have thought about this for you and guess what? I have the answers with about a hundred beautifully written heartfelt birthday wishes for mom just for you to pick your favourite.
What is a true mom? Isn’t she a woman of good cheer who stands by her children while taking the world by its horns as she does?
From questions on what are some good words to describe your mom? How can I thank my mother? What can I write about my mom? What should I caption my mom with pictures? How do you make your mom feel special? And to how do you say I love you to your mom? This is a well-parked post of written words on how you can praise your mom, give good comment, make her smile and make her feel special in every detail on her special day.
Here are heartfelt birthday wishes for mom you can send to your mother to appreciate her and make her feel special on her birthday. Freely take your time to copy as many as you can.
Most Touching Birthday Wishes for Mom from Daughter or Son
1. You are the best thing that has happened to me, mom. I look into your eyes and I’m grateful you bought me into this world. If I should give you all the money in the world, it won’t be enough to show how grateful I am. I join the world and the host of heaven to celebrate this day that an angel was born. Happy birthday to you, mom.
2. Happy birthday, mom. You mean the whole world to me and I pray you continue to shine. I’ll do all I can to see to it that you never age or wrinkles steal your beauty. You are blessed, mom and I celebrate you.
3. Mom, you are the best thing that has happened to me in life. I can never trade your love for anything. As you celebrate your new age today, I pray light shines on your path and you will overflow with thankfulness. Happy birthday, mom.
4. Sweet mother, you will always be lifted and guided. Grace is available for you and you will live long and eat the fruit of your labour. You are one of a kind. Happy birthday, mom.
5. Happy birthday to the woman who gave me life. You nursed me in your body and also nursed me to become an adult. I celebrate your strength, mom. Enjoy all the best in life.
6. You are the prettiest woman in the world, mom. As you age, you keep glowing and I love what God is doing in you. Keep shining, mom. Happy heartfelt birthday to you.
7. God who never changes will make your life beautiful always, mom. He will help you and give you strength. Your prayers and desires over our lives will be established. I love you today and forever, mom.
8. I appreciate you every day, mom. I wish you a glorious birthday today. You will never know sadness and sorrow. You grow up in love and God’s grace is sufficient for you.
9. I have the best mom in the whole world. She makes all the difference in my life. I will forever cherish you, mom. Happy birthday to you.
10. It’s my mom’s world day and I have to celebrate it like it’s my birthday. It is a beautiful day the best woman in the world was born. You are light, keep shining, mom. You are life, keep living beautifully, mom. I love you today and forever.
11. I’m so privileged to be your child, mom. I will never regret being born by you. The world is a beautiful place because you are my mom. Happy birthday to you, mom.
12. I pray you get everything you want in life fulfilled, mom. You will always be favoured in all your ways. Keep being the best mother. I celebrate you.
13. Today, you are not just a great mother, but a wonderful grandmother too. Your grandchildren appreciate the love they daily receive from you. You are our precious jewel and I join the host of heaven to wish you a happy birthday, mom.
14. I wish you a happy birthday, mom. You are welcome to a new age of more glorious things. God bless you abundantly.
15. Everyone has a mother, but I have a champion in a mother. You make motherhood so easy and interesting and I love you so. May you never get weary, mom. Happy birthday to you.
16. I can never trade you for another mother. You are everything I need and want. I’m truly blessed by God. As you celebrate your birthday today, mom I pray you will experience divine mercy on all sides. I love you, ma.
17. Happy birthday to the woman who took up the stress of bringing me to the world. You did all you could to raise me and I’m not ungrateful. I wish you a blissful birthday, mom.
18. I wish I can write a song, I’ll write the most beautiful song ever for you, mom. You are my treasure and I cherish you. Let all your worries behind, mom and let’s celebrate this beautiful day.
19. Mom, how did you take up so much stress from us your children and yet you never showed it? God has really endowed you with strength and I pray your strength will never wane out. I celebrate you today as you age a year more. Have fun, mom.
20. You took your time to pick me up when I was down and you ignored your own pain to see me in a better way. You are my angel, mom. I wish you a happy birthday with many more years to celebrate.
21. I’m wishing the best woman in the universe a blessed birthday. You deserve it and more. I love you, mom.
22. For all you have done for me, I can never express myself. I pray daily that God will bless you and lift you higher. Happy birthday, mom.
23. I might not have all the fancy of gifts to present, but I pray for you, mom, that you will be here with us for a long while and enjoy God’s blessings on all sides.
24. Today is the perfect time to kiss you all over again to show my appreciation for having you as my mom. You are wonderful, mom and I love you so much. Enjoy your birthday celebration.
25. You are not just my mom, you are my best friend and the one that makes me smile. I’m grateful for having you, mom. God bless your new age.
26. I pray my mom, the best mom in the world will have the best birthday ever. I love you.
27. Words will never be enough to express the joy in my heart as I think about you, mom. You are precious to me and my love for you will never change. Enjoy your birthday today and every goodie that comes with it.
28. Mom, you are safe from all evil. Nothing bad will happen to you and you will always rejoice in your portion. God is blessing you abundantly. Your birthday is blessed and so is every detail about you, mom.
29. I’m wishing you many more years to come. Blessings multiplied to you and God is confirming His Words in you. Keep rejoicing, mom.
30. Thank you, mom, for always having my back. I won’t be who I am today without your love and support. Happy birthday to my sweet, mom.
31. God will be your answer and give answers to all of your prayers. You are a great woman, God bless you, mom. Happy birthday.
32. God is giving you strength and victory for every detail of your life. Grace be multiplied to you and keep you in perfect peace. Enjoy the pleasant surprises that come with your new age, mom.
33. Thank you for putting your all to training me and bringing the best out of me. I couldn’t have asked for more. The thought of you makes my heart glad. Happy birthday to my beautiful, mom.
34. I looked up to you as a child and it was amazing how you always had an answer for all of my anxious thoughts. Thank you for always being there for me, mom. Have a beautiful birthday.
35. Happy birthday, darling, mom. You might not understand, but you are precious to me and I am grateful. God bless you today and always, mom.
36. I had thought your strictness was hatred, but I’m beginning to understand that you were bringing out the best in me. I love all that you do for me, mom. Your day is blessed and every day will be gracious for you.
37. I’m sending my sweet love to the woman who made me feel special even in the most awkward of times. I celebrate you, mom.
38. You are looking older and I’m beginning to look like the younger version of you. I can’t help but appreciate the transformation that took place and I’m grateful for all the times we had together from childhood to adulthood. I want you to know today that you will always be my best mom. Happy birthday to you, mom.
39. Happy birthday to my lovely, mom. I pray surprises will flood your life and you will live rejoicing always.
40. Everyone has something special to say about their mom, but you are the total sum of special mom. No other words to describe you than special. Happy birthday, mom. I wish you a pleasant birthday celebration.
41. You are a light, mom. Keep shining! Nothing will put your light out. Your birthday is blessed.
42. God will fill your heart with peace and joy today and always. You are the definition of a true mother and I don’t take your love for granted. God bless you, mom.
43. Today is the perfect time to pour out my words to appreciate you, but words fail me because you are more than words could describe. Thank you for taking care of me always. Happy birthday, mom.
44. God’s promises for your life will be fulfilled and you will never regret in life. Happy birthday, mom.
45. I pray God to bless the best mom in the world a beautiful smile today and may you be blessed with many surprises that will make your heart glad for a lifetime.
46. Your love for me is beyond words and I cherish you forever. Happy birthday to you, mom.
47. Mothers are unique and you are not different, mom. I just can’t stop thinking about your many sacrifices. I pray God will fill your heart with beautiful surprises. God is lifting you to great heights, mom. Happy birthday.
48. I’m wishing you a pleasant life, mom. You are blessed at every point of your ageing, mom. I love you.
49. I have the perfect mom and you make me feel comfortable with you. It has been glorious being your child. Happy birthday to you, mom.
50. I want to let you know that you are beautiful and your heart is as beautiful as your actions. You are my jewel and I love you, mom. Happy birthday to you.
51. As you are celebrating God’s grace of a new age, you will keep breaking forth with rejoicing. Happy birthday, mom.
52. I’m sending you a lovely birthday wish today, mom and it is that God will perfect every detail of your life. You will enjoy more years and rejoice in grace.
53. You are my hero, mom. You mean the world to me and I do not take your love for granted. You will always be the joy of my heart. Happy birthday to you, mom. Do enjoy the rest of your day.
54. To the woman who made my aspiration a reality by your continual prayer and support, I love you, mom. Thank you for all that you do for me. I celebrate you on this special birthday of yours.
55. Darling mom. Happy birthday to you. You deserve a trophy today and always. You are my sunshine and I’ll choose you again to be my mom. Keep being the best woman that you are. I love you.
56. This year, may your birthday be filled with delight. You make life really easy, I pray everything you desire will come easy for you from today. You are my everyday champion. Happy birthday, mom.
57. Thank you, mom, for filling my days with joy and happiness. You make sure growing up was easy for me and your support system was topnotch. I really love you, mom. My heartfelt birthday prayers for you today, mom.
58. You make me super courageous every day. What would I do without your presence in my life? You are amazing, mom. May this day be the beginning of new things in your life. You will prosper more than you already have at the moment. Happy birthday, sweet mom.
59. You are not just my mom, you are also my best friend. Thank you, mom, for being the wonderful mother I can show to anyone at any time. I’m proud of you, mom. Let’s celebrate your birthday in a grand style. You deserve all the love you receive today. Happy birthday, mom.
60. Mom, you made my dreams come true by sacrificing your strength and finance to my growth. I do appreciate all that you have done for me and I’m glad to have you here with me today. I celebrate your new age and I pray that God will strengthen you as you age. It’s a beautiful day and I celebrate you, mom.
61. I believe your kind heart radiates on your face and has kept the wrinkles away. You keep making me glad, mom. I’m glad to be called your child. As you celebrate your birthday today, I pray you will receive blessings on all sides and light will shine on you always. Happy birthday, mom.
62. Happy birthday, mom. You deserve so much more today and all the days of your life, mom. Thank you for giving birth to me and I appreciate how you care for me. Your life is blessed, mom.
63. Thank you, mom, for sacrificing so much for me. I am all shades of awesome today because my mother stood by me and supported me in every way possible. I’m grateful, mom and I wish you heavenly blessings as you celebrate your birthday today.
64. May your life be filled with happiness, mom. You have been my inspiration and you give me reasons to keep living through life challenges. Thank you, mom, for being the best. Happy birthday to you.
65. Through the hurt and tears, you always make me believe everything will be fine and it always comes true. I love how you do what you do, mom. Happy birthday and glorious life for you.
66. Mother’s love can best be defined as all that my mom has done for me. You are unique, mom. Thank you for standing by me. Happy birthday to you, sweet mom.
67. Mom, I cherish your free and cheerful spirit. You are one of a kind and I love you so much. Thank you for all that you do for me since I was born. Your days are blessed with beautiful lines falling to you in pleasant places. Happy birthday, mom.
68. Sweet mom, if I could turn the whole world to love and happiness, I’ll gladly do it again and again. Happy birthday to you. I love you so much.
69. When I think about you, I am always grateful for having a wonderful mother like you. It has been awesome looking into your eyes and seeing the passionate love you always have for me. On your special day, I pray that God will bless you beyond your wildest imagination. Happy birthday, mom.
70. I’ll write over again how amazing my relationship with you is. You made it amazing, mom and I’m loved to have the best support in my mother. I celebrate your special day.
71. Now is the time to enter into rest from every struggle and enjoy the labour of your hand in joy and good health. I pray you live long to fulfil the numbers of your days.
72. I’m coming over to make you blush with a lot of hugs and kisses. You are wonderful, mom. Happy birthday to you.
73. Whenever I think about the word “mother” I always see a superhero in the picture because you have proved many times to be our family hero. I pray God will keep you strong, mom. You are always appreciated.
74. I’ll do all it takes to see you happy, mom. You deserve the cheer. I pray that as you celebrate your new age, it will be from grace to grace. I love you so much.
75. Your love, mom came with a lot of sacrifices. You made me feel what love really means. You are an angel and I pray that all your desires come true for you. I celebrate you, mom.
76. You made me see life differently. You were my support and encouragement through the storm of life. Thank you, mom, for standing strong for me. Happy birthday to you.
77. Every obstacle before you are removed and you enjoy unlimited joy and happiness. Happy birthday to you, mom.
78. You not only sat to wash my infant’s head, you saw to it that my body and mind was in the best of shape. What would I have done without you, mom? I celebrate you and I pray God will keep you strong as long as you live.
79. You know how to make me smile, mom. You have that magic that eases my emotions no matter how tense it is. I really love how you love me, mom. Happy birthday to my wonderful mother.
80. Mother, I really want to say a lot about all you have done for me, but this little space won’t contain it. I wish you all the best as you celebrate today.
81. If I were to write a book about my mother, I’ll write many volumes with many pages. You made growing up worthwhile and beautiful. I love your person, mom. Happy birthday to you.
82. I’m sending you my heartfelt birthday wishes, mom. It might be little words, but I hope it makes you smile. You mean so much to me and I love you, mom.
83. To my awesome, mother. Thank you for sharing your life with me. You took it upon yourself to see me become the best of myself and you never relaxed until it became true. I appreciate your sacrifices, mom and God will always show you mercy at all times. Happy birthday to you, mom.
84. I’m proud to have you as my mother. You are my definition of discipline, commitment and love. Thank you for bringing me up in the right way. My heartfelt birthday wishes to you, mom.
85. You are beautiful, strong, awesome, strict and diligent. You are my world best mother and I’ll never trade you for another. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Happy birthday to you, mom.
86. Where can I purchase the world best kisses and hugs? It’s my beautiful, mom’s birthday. You are amazing, mom. Thank you for being so special. I really love you.
87. I really want to do more for you daily and I pray that this new age will make my desires for you come true, mom. My hearty birthday wishes to you.
88. You should be called a queen. Your life daily inspires me, mom. You show me that one can make greatness out of every situation. God bless you, mom, for always being there for me. I love you today and always. Happy birthday.
89. For the early morning words and the many corrections, I see why you were consistent in leading me as I grow. I’m grateful for all that you do, mom. Happy birthday to you.
90. God bless you, mom, and make His face shine on you. Never will you be down with sickness, but you will always bask in health. I love you now and always. Happy birthday, mom.
91. I love your cheerful spirit, mom. I have learned from you to always cheer up in every situation. Thank you for making me see the beauty in your actions. Happy birthday to you, mom.
92. Mom, happy birthday to you. Life becomes amazing and beautiful for you. I love you, mom.
93. You took up a great responsibility in raising me to who I am today. I don’t take your sacrifice for granted and I pray you will always find joy in every situation. Happy birthday, mom. I love you.
94. Hey, my mom has clocked into a new age today and it feels so amazing watching her grow to a beautiful woman filled with love for me. Thank you, mom. Happy birthday to you.
95. Mom, you are my absolute best! I love you now and forever. Thank you for being my mom. Your new age is blessed beyond words.
96. I love and admire your strength, mom. You made so much sacrifice worthy of calling you a man in a woman body. God will bless you and always renew your strength, mom. I love you.
97. I can give a million shout out today and always because you deserve it and more, but I’ll say a prayer, kiss you and hug you tightly as I present my gifts. You have stood by me since I was conceived. Thank you for being there, mom.
98. You are strong, courageous, beautiful and wise. You took your time to see that I possess these too. I love how you courageously handled my shortcomings. I’m a better person today because of you, mom. Thank you so much. Your new age is blessed.
99. I’m so glad that you do all you do for me, mom. They made a difference in my life and your sacrifices were not in vain. God bless you, mom. Happy birthday to you.
100. You bring me nothing but happiness, mom. I am grateful for the gift of you in my life. I wish you lovely and prosperous years ahead. You are blessed at all times. Happy birthday to you, sweet mom.
Hey, don’t just pick from these without leaving a word. Let me know how you wonderful you see these messages in the comments.