70 Cute Missing Him Quotes for Boyfriend
Love is a beautiful feeling, meant to be enjoyed. But sometimes love is not always physically present. Here are some missing you quotes to tell your lover how much you miss him:
Contents on this Page:
1. Hey, baby, the world may not understand my need for you now, but l do. Missing you terribly.
2. They say many things about love. most of them will melt your heart, but this one is simple: I miss you excessively.
3. It's hard to walk down the road without thinking of you: we’ve walked down every inch together. It's hard to go to any spot we’ve ever been to. I keep seeing you. When are you coming home? '
4. It's not helping that you call all the time. It just makes me long for your arms around me. I miss you all the time.
5. I'm jealous of all the people that get to see you. I wonder, are you jealous of all the people that get to see me apart from you?
6. Missing you Is not easy. I walk around with a part of my heart missing because it’s with you. I can't wait to see you again I hope it's soon.
7. There is a void in my heart, waiting to be filled by you.
8. I know I said I'd be cool when you're gone, but I was wrong, I miss you too much to be cool. Just come back and save my heart the trouble.
9. Admit it. you miss me too much to stay away. Just come back.
10. You're annoying- running back and forth in my mind all day. Just stand still and let me concentrate. I miss you, darling.
11. It's no use to deny that I miss you. I see the sun and I'm reminded of your smile. I' can't wait to see you love.
12. My heart would have been safer if it was left in parts, but now you have everything.
13. - You and I: a two-piece jigsaw puzzle.
14. why does it seem like goodbye whenever you say goodnight?
15. Dear Lord, when I get to heaven, please can I bring my man?
16. A, E, I, O...but I only want U.
17.A lot of things have happened to me in so many places, and I have met so many people but I have never been bolder or brighter than I am with you. I have never felt so alive.
18. Love is no longer love- love is now you.
19. Every time you close your eyes and long for something better, or something more, remember this:
There was a life a girl once led, where you were loved the most, of all. I miss you
20. You swept in like a hurricane, and I didn’t stand a chance.I couldn't all the things they tried to prepare me for—lost in an instant—to the enormity of my love. I love you.
21. You stir a feeling in me so intense that I can barely stand to be with you. But as intense as it is, I love you.
22. I love only you and only you will I love, forever.
23. all the stop signs in the world could never hold me from you—they can only hold me for awhile.
24. Your words are the key to mine, Never forget your words.
25. I do not know why I love you so, the same way the clock knows nothing else but to tick.
26. I may not have a clue about any of these things, but this I know: The line that connects me to you is not one I'm yet to sever.
27. When I am with you, I want for nothing.
28. You are different from anything I have ever known, and that is the flame that draws me, the moth, to you.
29. Dawn turns to day, as stars are dispersed; wherever I am, I think of you first.
30. The sun has arisen, the sky, a sad blue. All mourning your absence.
31. I quietly listen as the wind sings of you, tales of moments long past.
32. The Dawn turns to the day, as stars are dispersed; wherever I lay, I think of you first. The sun has arisen, the sky, a sad blue. I quietly listen— the wind sings of you.
33. I want you to be happy. I want to know the warmth of your smile, to feel the way I did when I was in your presence. I love you!
34. Your love, which I I once surrendered to, has never left my mind. My heart is just as tender, as the day I called you mine.
35. I did not know that it was love until I knew you. There was never another to compare with you.
36. There is only one fish I want to catch and so, no other holds my interest. Just you
37. Thoughts I think of presently come and go with ease— but thoughts of you, from long before, have not taken their leave.
35. Tomorrow has arrived and gone, yet your voice to me resounds.
36. I am your poet, And you are my poetry. Let's make a damn good poem.
37. You have me counting sunrises and sunsets because I miss you so much.
38. Literally, everything reminds me of something wonderful about you my love. I miss you so much more, beautiful.
39. I wish every time my phone rings that it's you. I miss you terribly, my prince charming.
40. Is it night? Is it day? I don't know. I just miss you, baby.
41. I miss everything about you, handsome.
42. How I feel without you, your hugs and kisses are indescribable. I miss you so much it hurts.
43. Just hearing your voice warms me up. I miss all of you, my one and only.
44. As long as we're together, it doesn't matter where I am, I am home. I miss home so much, my love.
45. You have You're the only bricklayer who can fill the void in my heart. I miss you so much, my dearest.
46. You're the only cure for my illness. I miss you twice as much.
47. Thunder rumbles and the ground shakes. You hold me, and my insides do a backflip. I miss you, darling.
48. Your presence makes even my skin glow. Please come home.
49. I miss you with your tireless encouragements when I'm down. I miss you even more.
50. Can you feel me missing you? Because this feeling is too much for just me to bear.
51. If raindrops were to represent how much I miss you, you'd be drowning in an ocean by now. I miss you, darling.
52. The stars are out tonight let's look at them together, although we're not together. Closeness has nothing to do with distance. I love you.
53. I miss you a little more, every day. Love you, hun.
54. I hate that I miss you and have to send you a text. I want to miss you and turn around and see your face.
55. My brain thinks of you, my heart loves you, My eyes look at your picture, my mouth says I miss you. But my feet will kick you if you don't miss me too.
56. It hurts to think about you all the time. It hurts, even more, to try not to. I miss you so much.
57. It sucks to have you in my heart and not my arms.
58. I miss listening to your heartbeat in the quietness of the night.
59. Bless the inventor of pictures, they help me remember moments. But nothing will replace the warmth of your arms around me.
60. I miss you every second you're not with me. Even though I spend the whole day with you.
61. I haven't seen a butterfly in a long time. But I feel them in my tummy anytime you're near.
62. I can't seem to wipe this stupid smile off my face. You're telling jokes in my mind, I can't help but smile. I miss you.
63. You've crossed my mind only once: you've refused to leave since you came.
64. The silence of the night reminds me that I can feel only one heartbeat instead of two. I miss you dearly.
65. I wish you were here. Or I was there. Or we were together, anywhere.
66. It may be a bad thing to lose track of time. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad that I lose track of time when I'm with you.
67. Every song I listen to reminds me of you. I miss you, my love.
68. Just thinking about your laughter makes my heart skip a beat. I miss that laugh and its owner.
69. I miss all the times we spent together. And the person I spent them with.
70. I just miss you. And all the world can see that you are the Sunshine in my life. I miss you!
- Written By Deborah Eneyi.