Offences are almost inevitable in human relationships. In other words, one can hardly live without offending another. And with offences come guilt, hurt and doubts. Not just on the part of the offender, but on the one who was offended. These feelings are even worse when it’s with someone you love.
In the forgiveness process, apology is key and primary. But most times, it feels like apologising isn’t quite enough. It gets even worse when it’s as though you keep apologising for making the same mistakes time and time again. For you, it doesn’t just seem enough. For you, there should be more we can say or do, rather than keep sounding like broken records when we apologise.
But regardless of how you feel, regardless that you think apologising isn’t enough to mend things, it is still primary in starting the forgiveness process. Think about this: how would you feel if you were offended and the person doesn’t apologise first? It’s weird, right? So, even though saying sorry doesn’t feel like you’re doing enough, it is important still.
This is why we’ve prepared the most touching apology messages you can send to your loved one. They are sincere and super-expressive. And we hope that you find the courage to use them and that they’ll help ease the hurt and help you both move on.
I’m Sorry Text Messages for Him or Her
Since apology isn’t about who is wrong but the person that wants peace more than their ego, you’ve chosen to be that person. To help your mission of peace, these apology text messages and quotes will help you say the perfect apology to him or her.
1. If there’s anything I need the most right now, it would be another chance to right my wrong with you. I’m so sorry!
2. I won’t even mince words. I MESSED UP. But I’m really sorry. I love you.
3. Watching you deal with the pain as a result of my mistakes makes me feel like a big fool. Please, forgive me. Please, love.
4. I know there’s nothing I can do to change the past, but I won’t stop apologizing and trying to right things with you.
5. Babe, please believe me when I say that I regret hurting you that way. You know I love you. I regret my actions.
6. I will never stop trying to make you smile again. I’m sorry for hurting you, sweetheart.
7. You used to look at me like I was magic. It breaks my heart that that isn’t there anymore. I’m sorry, babe.
8. You’re still the only that tickles my fancy. I’m really sorry I hurt you this way.
9. Lord knows I’ve learnt from my mistakes. I will always put us first, honey. I’m sorry.
10. Our family will always remain the most important thing in my life. Every other thing is secondary. And I’m truly sorry that I only just recognized that.
11. You’re my priority. And I’m sincere this time. Please give me another chance. I’m sorry.
12. My world revolves around you. I’ve come to realize this in the few days we’ve been apart. I’m sorry.
13. I was so stupid to have hurt you the way I did. I was so stupid, and I regret my actions. Forgive me, please?
14. I know you got my flowers, as usual. But Lord knows that I won’t stop sending them, even after we’ve gone past this. I love you.
15. I know you’re tired of hearing me apologize: you don’t even bother warning me off anymore. But I won’t stop apologizing. I’m sorry I hurt you.
16. I’ll give anything to have you look at me like you used to. What I wouldn’t give!
17. I won’t stop until we’re all right again. God! I miss us badly.
18. I’m still hopeful that you will forgive me. I love you, baby. I’m sorry I hurt you.
19. That I wasn’t there for you when you needed me was very callous of me. I take responsibility and I’m deeply sorry. I love you, babe.
20. I miss how we used to talk about everything and anything. I miss us, babe. I’m sorry.
21. I know you asked me to stop. But I won’t stop trying to fix this: I love us, I love you. I’m sorry.
22. Honestly, there’s been no sunshine since I hurt you this bad and you left.
23. I took your care and love for granted; all I should have been doing was love you. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. Please, forgive me.
24. Even if it’s the only thing I dedicate myself to doing this year, I won’t stop trying to mend things between us. I’m still in love with you.
25. I took everything you offered me for granted. I will never do this again. Never ever. I’m sorry, love.
26. I’m making the promise I made to you before now; you’ll always be safe with me. I’m not backing down from my promise again. I love you deeply.
27. The children miss you so much; it’s even worse for me knowing I caused your leaving. Will you ever forgive me? I’m sorry.
28. Lord knows I’ll do anything for another chance with you. I’m sorry I hurt you this bad, darling.
29. I always said you were safe with me, but I put your heart and love on the line. I don’t know how to forgive myself for this. I’m sorry, angel.
30. I will never forget how you came into my life. It was divine and was what I needed then. And knowing that I hurt you this much makes me want to do crazy things to myself. Forgive me, babe.
31. I love you, even love knows. I’m sorry for hurting you, babe. I’m really sorry.
32. There wasn’t a time I stopped loving you. I’m just so sorry I stopped showing you. I’m sorry, love.
33. I’ll regret it for the rest of my life if anything happens to us. I’m sorry, babe. Please forgive me.
34. I was supposed to cherish and protect you; this was what I promised you. I’m sorry I reneged on my promise.
35. I’m not going anywhere. I know I’ve given you enough reasons to doubt this. But I’m never going anywhere. I’m sorry, again.
36. I will quit wishing you could see my heart. I know this because I’ll start showing you what it truly feels for you. I’m sorry, sweetheart.
37. I know your feelings for me haven’t changed. I’m just so sorry I trampled on your giving nature towards me. I love you, Belle. And I’m so sorry.
38. I made a fool of myself, trampled on your emotions, and undermined everything we ever shared. I’m sorry, darling. Honestly, I am.
39. You know you’re my good luck charm. There’s no me without you. I’m so sorry I hurt you. Can you forgive me, please?
40. What’s the essence of being together when one party keeps bailing out on the other? I’m this party, and I regret my actions. I won’t do that to us ever again. I’m sorry.
41. I miss you. Please forgive me, come back?
42. I know you’re still hurting and don’t want to see me. I respect this, but I won’t stop apologizing. I’m sorry for hurting you.
43. I need you to know that I’m sorry I hurt you and that I’d never do this to you again. I’m sorry, babe.
44. I’m an idiot for treating you the way I did. I am! Give me another chance and I’ll never treat you less than the queen you are. I’m sorry.
45. I messed up big time. I know this, and I accept it. Forgive me, love; I’m truly sorry.
46. I want to make things right between us again. Please give me another chance, love.
47. I feel horrible when I remember how much of an ass I’ve been to you. I’m sorry, darling.
48. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love you.
49. I made you cry sad tears: this is what I said you’d never do because of me. I’m sorry, babe. I’m really sorry.
50. I’m never giving up on you. I’ll keep fighting, and hope that you’d forgive me. I love you so much.
51. I must be the biggest fool in the entire world for treating you the way I did. Forgive me, please.
52. Honestly, please give me another chance to prove that I truly love you. I’m sorry, husband of mine.
53. If you decide to let us go, I wouldn’t blame you. But I still love you, and I want you back with me, where you belong. I’m sorry, Bella.
54. I’ve made our marriage so unbearable; it’s a wonder how you’ve managed to put up with me. But I want to be that man you fell in love with, again. Please, forgive me.
55. You complete me in every way. Lord knows I’ve not been the same since you walked out on me. I’m sorry, my darling. I really am.
56. I know the last person you want to see is me. I understand that. But I want you to know that I was sorry, and I’m still sorry.
57. My world makes no sense without you. It always revolved around you. I’m so sorry for being so stupid.
58. I threw what we had; I know. But I’m sorry, and I’d really like for another shot. I love you, dearly.
59. Nothing justifies my treatment of you. And I’m sorry, darling. Please, just find a place in your heart to forgive me.
60. That I can’t comfort you because I caused the pain kills me over and over again. I wish I could undo things. I’m sorry, darling.
61. There’ll be no third party with us again. I’m sorry I ever brought them in the first place. I’m sorry.
62. You were only trying to help: but I flared up. I’m sorry, love. I’ll never do that to you again.
63. Even with my imperfections, you’ve loved me. I’m sorry I broke your heart. I’m still in love with you, babe.
64. You’re hurting, and it drives me crazy that I caused it. Please, at least talk to me. I’m sorry.
65. I was told you came to get the rest of your things earlier today. I pushed you to the wall. But I’m sorry; I won’t stop saying that.
66. You mean the world to me. Please forgive me, my angel. I’m sorry.
67. This relationship is all that matters to me. I’m sorry I didn’t put things in perspective before now. I’m sorry, darling.
68. I am so sorry that I made you cry. Please forgive me. I’m terribly sorry.
69. I love you; I don’t think I’ll ever stop. I’m sorry I hurt you.
70. I don’t want to be the kind of guy that hurts his girl this way. I’m sorry I’ve done contrary to this.
71. Tell me how to make this right, please. I’m sorry, angel.
72. Forgive me; I’ll never handle you nor your heart carelessly again. I’m sorry.
With you, I always want to be the perfect man. I’m sorry I hurt you, darling.
73. Our relationship is off bounds from my friends. I’ll never compromise us again. I’m sorry.
74. The moments I’ve shared with you are the most precious to me. Forgive me for hurting you, love,
75. I don’t want to use the ‘I’m a human who’s imperfect’ line with you. But I do know if you give me another chance, I won’t ever hurt you again.
76. It’s killing me that you’re still not willing to talk to me. Help me here, babe. I’m truly sorry.
77. At this point, God knows there’s nothing I’m not willing to do to get you back. I’m sorry.
78. You’re my wife, my soul mate, my only true friend. I’m sorry I hurt you, love.
79. If you’re trying to make me suffer, I don’t think it can get worse than this. I’m in hell, babe! I’m really sorry.
80. I know I’ve given you so many reasons to doubt me. I’ve barely even had time for myself. But I want to do right by us. Give me another chance, sweetheart. Please.
81. This is to promise there’ll never be another man in-between my legs other than you. I’m still sorry I hurt us this much.
82. I can’t believe it’s been a month since we last spoke. I’m going bunkers here! Please talk to me, forgive me.
83. I know things changed with me, but I’m still the guy you fell in love with. I’m sorry I made you angry.
84. I know I shouldn’t have gotten together with another man because we had a fracas. And I’m sorry that I did. I still love you; I was only mad because you weren’t giving us any attention.
85. Don’t you want me anymore? Don’t you love me at all? Forgive me, please. I’m begging you with everything I hold dear.
86. You’re my peace, my comfort. I miss you, it hurts like hell! Forgive me, babe.
87. I made you a vow when you said yes to me. And I’m sorry I haven’t lived up to my promise lately. Do forgive me. I still love you.
88. What can I do to right this? Help me here! I love you so much it hurts.
89. You’re the one my heart finds rest with. It’s little wonder why I’ve been restless without you in my life. I’m sorry I ever hurt you. I love you.
90. You’re still my magic. I’m definitely sorry I got you angry. I love you so much, angel.
91. I want to make things right between us. It’s been weeks and you still haven’t talked to me. I’m sorry I hurt you.
92. Everything pales in comparison to you. I’m sorry for everything wrong I ever did to you. Forgive me.
93. I know it within my bones and teeth; you’re the woman for me. I’m sorry it took me this long to realize it. I’m sorry.
94. I’ve left the responsibility of catering to our relationship solely on you. And I’m sorry I did that. Please take me back.
95. You’re honey to my life. My life has been nothing short of bitter since you washed your hands off me. I’m sorry, love.
96. I’ll never be ashamed of you, Lord knows. Was never, and will never! I’m sorry.
97. I won’t quit on you! Even though you can’t stand the sight of me now, I’m not giving up.
98. Your face is all I need to get my day started. I miss having you with me, under me, beside me. I’m sorry I hurt you.
99. I’ll be damned if I don’t put up a fight for us. I’ll be damned. I still love you, madly.
100. Even the thought of you is enough to make me smile sheepishly. Babe, forgive me for hurting you so much.
101. I let myself get distracted by temporary excitement. I don’t know how I’ll ever look at you without feeling so bad. I’m sorry, babe.
102. You’re worth me leaving everything behind. You’re worth it! I’m sorry it took me this long to find out.
103. I don’t think another woman will love me as much as you do. I’m sorry I ruined your day.
104. You’re my treasure. If you could give me another chance, I’ll spend my life proving this to you.
105. I will give anything to see you smile and light up the whole place. I love you, Belle. I’m sorry too.
106. I know I’m being a pest, but I won’t quit on you. You’re mine, and I won’t stop till I get the chance to prove this to you.
107. King of my heart, how long would this go on? Please, give me another chance to make this work.
108. I took what we had for granted. I will never do this again. I’m sorry, babe.
109. I miss our moments together, and I’ll give anything to get more moments together. I’m sorry.
110. You’re in my blood; taking you away from me means I’ll seize to exist. I’m sorry that I made you this mad. Forgive me.
111. Without you, it’s safe to say there’s no me. You’re my better half, the only man for me. I’m sorry that I took you for granted.
112. You make me feel so safe, and I’m sorry that I didn’t cherish that. Give me another shot, please.
113. Give me another chance, and I won’t be silent about my love for you again. I’m sorry, love.
114. I’m proud of you. I’ve never been ashamed of you. I’m sorry that I didn’t treat you like you’re worth. Forgive me.
115. I’ve been so blind to the blessing you are to my life. Please, I’m going crazy. Forgive me.
116. I miss your arms around me and your lips on mine. Forgive me for everything, please.
117. I miss having you inside me. Everything about me isn’t the same. Please come back already. I’m sorry for everything.
118. How do I hasten this process up? How do I get you to forgive me as soon as possible? I’m sorry.
119. I know you said to stay away until you were ready to talk, but I can’t stand this anymore. Please, say something to me.
120. I know I’m the last person you want to hear from now, but I need you. And I’m sorry for behaving so badly.
121. You bring out the best in me. I need you by my side to slay. Come back already. I’m sorry.
122. Our bed is so cold. The house isn’t the same without you in it. Talk to me, babe. I’m begging.
123. If only you’d tell me where you were; I don’t mind whatever I’d have to leave behind. I’ll hurry to you. I love you so much. I’m sorry.
124. I’m willing to wait till you’re ready to talk to me, to forgive me. But I don’t want it out of your consciousness that I love you. I’m sorry.
125. I’m sorry for bothering, but I just wanted to say that I love you so much. And that you’re the very air I breathe. I’m sorry I hurt you.
126. I just wanted to know if you’ve had dinner and if your day was generally good. I can’t help myself. I’m sorry again, love.
127. I got to hear that you had an important pitch today. How did it go? I know you’re likely not going to reply, but I couldn’t help it. I love you, and I’m sorry too.
128. I can’t help myself, I need you to survive. Forgive me for everything I did wrong.
129. You’re the song in my heart, the one that makes my heart pound. I miss you, I miss us. Forgive me already, please.
130. I’ve missed your mouth on mine, your body in mine. I know I’m not playing fair, but I’m so desperate to get you back in my life. I’m sorry.
131. I can’t even imagine another guy inside me. You’re the only man I’ve ever wanted, the only man I’ll ever want. I’m sorry I hurt you.
132. No one can take your place. I know this sounds cliché, but it’s the truth. I’m sorry.
133. You’re irreplaceable. And I don’t care how long have to wait, I’ll be here when you’re willing to talk to me, to forgive me.
134. It will take death to purge you out of my system, and I even doubt I’ll stop loving you then. I’m still waiting on you, babe. I’m really sorry.
135. You’re my woman. I won’t stop apologizing until you take me back. I’m sorry, babe.
136. I’ve never seen you this angry with me before. And I’m really hoping that you can find a place in your heart to forgive me for hurting you. I love you.
137. You’re still the angel of my life, the queen of my heart. For everything I’ve done to annoy you this period, I’m deeply sorry.
138. How you feel should be important to me. And I’m sorry I didn’t recognize this earlier. I’m sorry, love.
139. I realize now how powerful words are; I’ll never talk down on you again! I’m sorry, babe.
140. I just want you to know that I’m truly very sorry for everything that went wrong this period. I take responsibility for them, and I’m sorry.
141. I know you’re angry at me. I’m also angry at myself. But please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I’m sorry, my darling.
142. You bring so much colour to my life. Honestly, I don’t know how I came this far without hearing from you. I’m sorry for hurting you.
143. You’re part of my bigger picture. I was a fool not to recognize this early before now. I’m sorry, darling.
144. You own my heart completely, and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you these words when you needed to hear them. I love you, babe. I do!
145. I thought I didn’t need anyone in my space, and I treated you with distance for this. But now, knowing what I know, that I love you, you’re free to invade my space as you’d want. I’m sorry, love.
146. You’re still my prince charming. Sorry I made you feel less than that. I love you, honey.
147. Our moments together are the most important to me. Sorry for hurting you, for hurting us.
148. I wronged you, both by my words and actions. I wronged you, and I’m really very sorry for doing that.
149. I wish I could redo things again, I know I wouldn’t trade you for anything else. Now, I’m only hoping and praying that it’s not too late to fix this. I’m sorry, honey.
150. You’re my sunshine, I realize this now. Can you come back to me, please?
Did you find the messages helpful? Do leave your comments below, as we’d love to hear from you. Have a forgiveness-filled day!