With life comes a lot of moments that either gives you more reason to be happy or otherwise. One of such beautiful moments is a birthday. For different people, their birthdays will mean different things to them but I do hope that you are one of those people who love their birthdays because it is something worth celebrating and knowing how to feel special on your birthday is worth all the excitement.
You obviously love your birthday if you’re having a 7-day countdown to your special day and I can’t tell you how happy it makes me, to know that you appreciate your birth anniversary. You deserve all the love that life has to give and that starts with the beginning of a new age. I bet you know how to love yourself properly otherwise you wouldn’t be here.
With each of these 7 days left for my birthday quotes, you have enough self-love content to soak into as you prepare for your birthday in a week. Wishing you the absolute best for your coming birthday and the rest of the year.
Related: 5 days left for my birthday quotes
7 Days Birthday Countdown Quotes for Myself
The moments are fleeting and so is time.
Time will keep going no matter what.
It’s 7 days to my birthday and even though it feels like it’s taking forever to get here, I know that eventually, I’ll have a fantastic birthday.
1. Today, I exhale doubt and inhale happiness as I wait for my birthday in 7 days. It will be epic and everything I need it to be.
2. For these next 7 days until my birthday, I’m completely choosing happiness in everything and so shall it be.
3. Life is all about these moments and what we do with them. I will cherish every minute of these 7 days until my birthday.
4. If I truly want to be happy, I need to choose happiness. So, for these next 7 days to my birthday, I choose happiness over and over again.
5. Every birthday marks the beginning of a new adventure for me. In 7 days time, I get to find out what my new adventure will be.
6. I may not have all the things that I want but I have all the things I need. In 7 days, I’ll be a year older.
I feel blessed.
7. I can’t change the past but I can decide what the future can possibly be, starting with this 7 days countdown to my birthday.
8. The moments of today will become memories by the time the day ends. It’s 7 days to my birthday and I intend to make every moment count.
9. I can’t control everything but I can control how I react to things. In a week’s time, I will be a year older, so, I’m choosing to enjoy every one of these days ahead.
10. I wish nothing more than to be my authentic self. In 7 days, I get to have another year to live life on my own terms.
7 Days Countdown to My Birthday Status
Starting an official countdown to my birthday.
It’s 7 days to my special day and the excitement is building up. What a year it has been and I’m quite ready to see everything this new chapter of my life has for me.
Go into the 7 days countdown to my birthday status and pick your favourite.
11. My birthday is in a week and for all these 7 days leading up to my special day, I’ll intentionally practice self-care.
12. Dear (insert your name), this is a reminder that your birthday is in 7 days. You deserve all the love and happiness.
13. Thankful for each day leading up to my birthday, every one of them is special to me. It’s 7 days to my birthday, the countdown continues.
14. I’m the only one who gets to decide whether I stay happy or not. The countdown is at 7 days to my birthday and I cannot wait.
15. My birthday cannot physically come any sooner. All of a sudden, 7 days feels like a lifetime.
16. My birthday is in a week which means that you all have 7 days to prepare for the photo dump and excitement that will be on my status.
17. Birthday girl in a week and I couldn’t be more thankful. 7 days can’t go by any sooner.
18. A year older and greater in 7 days and I can’t keep calm. This new year is already looking like a lot of happiness.
19. I know that age may just be a number. In 7 days, my number will be increased by one and I can’t tell you how exciting it is for me.
20. For these next seven days to my birthday, all I want in my heart is gratitude filling me up now and always.
7 Days Left for My Birthday Caption
Everything feels surreal at this point. It’s exactly 7 days to my birthday. I can’t put enough into this caption because my mind is filled with reflection and gratitude for this past year. Most of all, I can’t wait to see how this new chapter of my life plays out.
21. It’s surreal that it is only 7 days left for my birthday. I am beyond grateful for every minute of my life.
22. It feels just like yesterday when I had my last birthday, now I have another birthday in 7 days.
23. Another birthday is upon me and I can’t help but wonder how time went by. There are 7 days left for my birthday and all I have is gratitude.
24. I can’t believe that it is just 7 days left for my birthday. Some days, it feels like time goes by so fast and vice versa.
25. Celebrating the gift of every day and the wonderful opportunity I have to witness another birthday in 7 days time.
26. Affirmation: My birthday in 7 dayshttps://motivationandlove.com/birthday-countdown-quotes-for-myself will be my best so far. I believe it and so shall it be.
27. Life is all about living through each moment in the best way I can. I’m going to enjoy these 7 days until I can have my birthday.
28. With me, it’s a forever blooming season. 7 days to my birthday, time to get incredibly excited.
29. My superpower is that I get to be my authentic self. Until my birthday comes in 7 days, I’ll keep celebrating my superpower.
30. Every day is a new beginning, especially on birthdays. My birthday is in 7 days and I can’t wait for another beautiful beginning.
I can’t help but feel the excitement of waiting on a birthday after writing these 7 days left for my birthday quotes. I have no doubt that you found self quotes, status updates and captions that will guide you through your amazing birthday countdown.
Remember that you are the only one who gets to decide how happy your life can be. Make sure to enjoy these 7 days leading up to your birthday.
Kindly share this post with your social network.