We all goof every now and then, even with our best person in the whole world. It has never hurt anyone to quickly mend things by saying sorry sweetly. So, see the Im sorry messages below for remedy;
Apology Text Messages for Him – Boyfriend
Best apology sms and text messages for him after a disagreement. apology quotes for your boyfriend after a quarrel or fight.
1. I’m truly sorry I haven’t been the best girlfriend. My mood just has a way of getting in the way
2. You’re the calm to my storm any day and I don’t know if a day without you is possible. I’m sorry, don’t leave me
3. Forgive my incessant tantrum. It’s just a part of me that craves attention from you.
4. My heart throbs strangely because you’re angry, I was way out of line. Forgive me!
5. Forgive me for my unbelief, sometimes it all just seems too good to be true.
6. Now I know you love only me, I’m sorry for ever doubting your love for me
7. The goriest thing I’ve ever done is make you sad, I’m so sorry babe
8. Seeing you frown because of what I’ve done is just so unsettling. Please, forgive me.
9. I lied because I wanted to protect you from getting hurt. I should have been honest regardless. I’m sorry.
10. I am sorry for the things I said to trigger this mood of yours. I love you.
Heart Touching Sorry SMS Messages for Him
Most Heart Touching Sorry Messages for Your Boyfriend when he’s hurting. You’ve hurt him or you just want peace to reign? Use these apology sms messages for him.
11. We are intertwined so whenever you’re hurt, I feel it. It’s even more painful because I caused it. Forgive me, bae.
12. That outburst was not intentional, I’m sorry if I said something contrary to the constant feeling of love I have for you.
13. All I’m asking for is a second chance to prove you’re the only one for me.
14. I’m really tired of living without you. Come, make things better again, I’m sorry.
15. I have been thinking of how wonderful you are and how amazing you’ve been to me and I can’t help but wonder why I hurt you so bad.
16. Even I don’t like myself very much right now, forgive me for being childish. I love you.
17. I have done things in the past few days that have easily questioned my promise of loving you always, I’m sorry and I promise to love you better.
18. I’ve been overwhelmed with the guilt of having to lie to you since yesterday. Can’t take it anymore, forgive me for lying.
19. I’m sorry I do not tell you enough how much I love you from the bottom of my heart.
20. I think of our first kiss as a hot day in winter. Life is so beautiful because of you. Sorry, I goofed.
21. Life without you has taught me that I do not want a life without you. I’m sorry for that silly move
22. You have been a balm constantly soothing the wound in our relationship, I’m sorry I’ve not been actively involved.
23. I’m sorry for disbelieving you, it was a moment of confusion for me
24. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, I love you so much and I hurt equally when you are hurt. I’m sorry for giving you a tough time.
25. Can I get another chance at showing you how much you mean to me?
26. I apologise for my childish behaviour and hope that you understand that it was born out of intense love for you.
27. It has been very tedious having to sleep each day without hearing your voice, I’m so sorry for hurting you with my words, come back.
28. I hang on to our love for dear life. I love you too much to be apart from you, forgive my bad deeds.
29. You’re the reason for so many happy moments of my life, I’m sorry for pushing you away with my words.
30. I promise to be more mature in the future, forgive my tantrum, you’re still the love of my life.
31. Baby, I love you and I wish to spew terrible words at you never happened. I’m sorry
32. When I met you, happiness found me. When you left, I ceased to smile. I’m sorry if my behaviour pushed you away. I promise to do better.
33. I’m so sorry for putting you down with my words. I didn’t mean any of them
34. I acted silly and naive pushing you off limits like that. Forgive me, I don’t want to lose you.
35. I don’t know why I keep breaking up at every slight provocation! Now that I’m back to normal, all I want to hear is your voice. Forgive me.
36. I won’t do it again! Everything happened so fast. I’m so sorry.
37. You’re still the one I want to spend my life with. please overlook my flaws and let’s continue this relationship.
38. I’m sorry I haven’t been in touch since you’ve been indisposed, forgive me, baby, I’m coming to hug you right away!
39. I need you now more than ever. Please, don’t leave me, I will do better from today.
40. I don’t know the right words to express how I’ve been feeling since my outburst. All I know is I don’t want to feel this way and it can only happen if you agree to talk to me again.
41. I’ve cried and been in deep thoughts since our break up. This is not how I want to be. please, come back.
42. I know my commitment to this relationship is highly questionable. But, breaking up with me would make me really sad. I’m sorry and promise to do better!
43. Sometimes, arguments are needed for better beginnings, I’m sorry I shouted
44. I’m sorry I’ve been lukewarm, I wouldn’t want that kind of love too. Forgive me.
45. The last three days of a break from you have been the hardest days of my life. So, I thought ‘ why should I have to continue that way if I can actually have better days’ I’m sorry, come back to me!
46. Now, I understand the urge to speak to the one you love immediately, I promise never to deliberately ignore your calls again. Forgive me.
47. I’m responsible for everything that transpired yesterday. please, forgive me.
48. You’re my abode of happiness. sorry I thought I could share you.
49. All you’ve ever done is believe in me. I still find it hard to believe I hurt you so bad. Please, forgive me.
50. Sorry, I forgot the values of our relationship, I will not lie next time.
51. If I will have to cut off dead ends so our relationship can thrive, so be it! I’m sorry I haven’t been putting in much effort.
52. I behaved irrationally again, I’m sorry for being wild around you. You just make me feel everything.
53. I know you wanted me to understand how you would prefer to be loved and what I did was the opposite. I’m sorry for disappointing. Give me another chance.
54. You’ve always listened to my heart no matter how inaudible it sounds. I’m so sorry I failed you in the listening job.
55. I’ve been the chaos to your order. Whilst I think our relationship is interesting that way, I still feel a need to apologise for being a mess.
56. You have loved me in spite of my flaws and pasts, I’m almost shocked at the way I handled what you told me about your past. Just couldn’t help the way jealousy grabbed at me. I’m sorry.
57. I’m sorry for those times you expected a lot that I have nothing/ a little.
58. I spilled randomly again on a perfect canvas that is you, I’m so sorry for my weird ways.
59. My love for you isn’t ashes pretending to be fire. It’s fire looking like ashes just because of my anger. I’m so sorry
60. I’ve not been the same since our fight, my heart beats faster, eyelids are lowered and my sight is blur. Come back sunshine.
61. I’m looking at the way your muscles are tensed from where I’m seated. Although I can’t bring myself to say this to you physically, I want you to know I’m sorry for putting you in this position.
62. I didn’t want you to find out because I thought you would be hurt and trust me when I say your happiness is Paramount to me. Please forgive me for being a little hideous.
63. I’m so in love with you and sometimes I’m lost for words to express my self so I settle for wild actions. I’m sorry for causing trouble.
64. Your sweet words and my bitter words met in the middle and I felt so terrible at the way we reacted differently to the same situation. You’re a model. I’m sorry I haven’t learned.
66. One of my biggest flaws has once again come to play. I apologize, beau.
67. I’m indebted to you in so many ways already. I’ve come again to apologise for speaking ill to you.
68. I woke up this morning and saw the beautiful sunrise and thought this is a sign to try again. I apologize for betraying you.
69. I have sent a lot of messages explaining why I did what I did, this message is just to tell you I’m so sorry and I can’t live without you.
70. I hope you were not offended by my outburst last night, I was just really unsettled. Please, forgive me
71. Our relationship has been characterized by my anger for too long, how about we overwhelm it with love and forgiveness. I’m sorry
72. I’ve been too much to handle in the past few months. I’m sorry.
73. I need you and nothing else but there’s no way I can get what I need if he’s angry at me. I’m sorry baby
74. You’ve sacrificed so much for us to be here. I’ve settled for mundane things in the past and I feel so guilty. I’m so sorry
75. We are supposed to stick together forever. I’m sorry if I’ve made you believe otherwise.
76. You’ve almost traded yourself for my acceptance. I’m sorry I’ve been a snob. Forgive me, love,
77. Let me make you this promise today: I’ll never use abusive words again. Forgive me
78. I should be your mirror but all I’ve been is just a bitter version of me. I’m so sorry about this.
79. You’re Worth more than the things I have been giving you because you give so much more. I’m sorry.
80. I’m totally embarrassed by who I was last night, forgive me I will never be that person again.
81. You’re a class act and I’m just an act. I’m sorry I don’t measure up. Thanks for loving me still.
82. I can’t believe I forgot our anniversary again. I’m so sorry moonlight, you’re still my loveliest love.
83. I’ve made it to your black book. I’m so sorry for hurting you at all.
84. All the love you’ve shown deserve the best appreciation, I’m sorry I’ve been somewhat unconcerned.
85. It was unarguably an unintelligent move. I’m sorry for thinking in that line
86. I love every day that I get to spend with you as my baby. Please, don’t let my silliness make you take that from me. I’m terribly sorry.
87. I am now the shadow of myself because what makes me whole is no longer with me. Come back and forgive me give me your kiss.
88. My smile is hinged on the ‘I forgive you’ statement from the love of my life, come, make me smile again love!
89. I am so sorry that for all the stress I’ve put you through. You’re my everything.
90. What I said to you yesterday was uncalled for. I’m sorry for my excesses.
91. I’m a mess, I’m your mess. It looks like I’m the only one with this knowledge right now given the fact that you’ve been detached since the last mess I created. I’m so sorry beau
92. Will you forgive me if I told you I have thought about you 20 times in the last 20 seconds?
93. I have loved and dated many but you make everything seem brand new. I’m sorry I goofed.
94. I’m not ready to have a new beginning that doesn’t involve you. It will be the best resolution to have you start over with me. I’m sorry babe
95. I’ve been sleeping with tired body, mind and soul for the past few days that you’ve been away. Please, forgive and make my heart dance again.
96. You’ve always been prim and proper. I’m so sorry for making life difficult for you sometimes
97. I have confidence that I will feel better once I see you smile. Forgive me, babe.
98. You’re in this mess all because of my disobedience, I’m so sorry
99. I don’t want to endure the rest of my life! A life without you looks like endurance for me. Please. Forgive me
100. I’ve never felt this terrible after a speech. I’m so sorry for my choice of words. Not befitting at all!
101. You love me in a way that makes me ache for more. How do you expect me to live without feeling? You’re my muse darl, forgive me
102. You say space is all you want. I know you’re all that I need, forgive me sugar.
103. You’re my endless love. I can’t bring myself to accepting that we’re no longer a couple. Please, forgive and be mine again!
104. This has been really hard for my heart to take. I’m so used to having you around sweet, I’m so sorry.
105. It’s been a darn ride for my heart, it would reach a glorious destination only with you. We can do better in the future, forgive me.
106. You’re probably hearing it for the umpteenth time that breathing has been a hitch since you left. Please, forgive me.
107. No two way about my healing. You’re the way. Come, cure me with your forgiveness apace.
108. I’m still panting from the pang I got when you said you wanted a break. Forgive me if I did something wrong…
109. It’s really a low morale on this side of the fence. Only your forgiveness can give it a boost!
110. I love you now just like I’ve always loved you but I understand now what I didn’t understand before. I’m sorry for disbelieving you.
111. You have done nothing but love me and I’ve done everything but love you. I’m so sorry!
112. You’re still the boyfriend I would do anything for. I’m sorry, let’s start again!
113. I’ve ceased showcasing that thing you love most about me since our break, my smile needs you to shine. Forgive me!
114. You’re my one and only. I’m sorry if I ever made you believe otherwise.
115. You make me feel like a baby. I relish that feeling and miss it so bad, forgive me and make me happy again
116. I have been constantly off in the last few days, I need you to forgive me, please.
117. Sorry for being a pain in your ass, sorry my troubles are not sweet anymore. I will take caution from today.
118. I’m sorry for making you feel lesser than you are. It was not intentional
119. You should know I would never do anything to deliberately hurt you. It was a harmless gesture that turned sour. Forgive me
120. I’m sorry again and again for everything thing difficult I’ve and will ever put you through. Forgive me in advance and arrears.