2019 Best Religious Birthday Wishes for Mother In Law (Awesome)
Mothers-in-law are such a huge blessing to us. They were perfectly created to fill in the gaps when we don't exactly know how to go about life's unpredictable event. Food, laughter and warmth are always in abundance from them.
These and many more are blessings we cannot recover from so I applaud you for taking the decision to send her a sweet birthday wish to her.
There are 100 of them here from which you can make the best use of and she would smile at as soon as it hits her phone. Whether you want to send single messages or multiple messages, you have a variety to choose from as you light up her day. So you've got the perfect lines for her here!
Contents on this Page:
A religious mother-in-law deserves the best of Christian birthday wishes from you to her. And I'm sure you're even thinking of wishing her a happy birthday because she deserves it. Right? High five!
1. Your birthday can be likened unto the birth of our saviour. It brought light and joy to the whole world. As you celebrate your special day, may your light and the joy you share go round everyone in your world, happy birthday, sweet mother-in-law.
2. Sweet MIL, you have shown me love, warmth and friendliness since the day I got married to your son. I pray the strength and grace from above will be your portion now and always.
3. May the gratitude and grace you feel today never leave your heart and soul. Happy birthday to the best mother-in-law in the world. kisses.
4. It is a sweet day to rejoice and be glad. Mama, let us go into the house of the Lord and get His overflowing blessings on you now and always. Happy birthday, MIL.
5. You are one of the most positive people in my life. You speak the right words at the right time and I just pray God sends more of his blessings to your heart and soul. Happy birthday, beautiful MIL.
6. I pay God showers you with more love, joy and affection. I pray God strengthens your bones and keep you in perfect health. Happy birthday to the mother mother-in-law in the world.
7. To the biggest support provider I have had after marriage, I pray dive blessings will be your companion now and for the rest of your life. Happy birthday, mum.
8. Sweet mama, on your special day, I wish you all the best things life can offer you and also the fulfillment of all the great promises God has in store for you. Happy birthday, sweet mother-in-law.
9. For all the beautiful things you have done to me in the past few years, I pray God's abundant grace overwhelms you on this special day. Have a fantastic birthday, Mother-in-love not law.
10. Wonderful Mother-in-law, you are one of the most fun-loving, free-spirited and kind people i have ever known. I pray God shines His everlasting light upon every dark area in your thought.
11. I must confess that you are one of the basic reasons I enjoy my marriage. I pray this birthday marks the beginning of incredible strength from above for you. Happy birthday, dearest mother-in-law.
12. The bible says you will live to see your children's children, I pray this shall be your portion ma. May you live to see and celebrate all your grandchildren. Happy birthday, great mother-in-law.
13. A wonderful mother like you is hard to come by. I pray God satisfies you with long life and show you the true meaning of salvation through His wondrous works. Happy Birthday, mother-in-law.
14. My prayer for you today is that you shall successfully walk in all the way which the LORD had planned for you and eat the fruit of your labour. Happy birthday, Mom-in-law
15. As you become a year older today, He that lives in you will strenghten you and uphold you with His right hand for greater works than you have ever recorded. Happy birthday, wonderful MIL.
16. Beautiful Mother-in-law, I pray that you live long and that it may be well with you now and alway. I wish you a perfect birthday, ma.
17. May God prolong your days in the land you will possess in the next numerous years you will spend healthily on earth. Happy birthday, pretty Mother-in-law.
18. The bible says "A grey head is a crown of glory". As you become a year older today, may your soft beautiful hairs always be a crown of glory for the rest of your life. Happy Birthday, sweet MIL.
19. As you mark a significant age today, I pray the Lord will bless your bread and your water; and remove sickness from you now and always. Happy birthday, dearest mother in love!
20. I pray from now henceforth, there shall be no loss in your land and everything that pertains to you be made perfect. I love you, mother-in-law; Happy birthday to you.
21. God has promised to fulfill the number of your days and that's why you can confidently celebrate how old you have grown today. I pray the memories of the past will be full of bliss and tomorrow full of joy. Happy birthday, MIL.
22. I give thanks to God on your behalf because He made you a fearful and wonderful creature that you are and blessed me with you. I am so called to be called your daughter. Happy birthday, Mother-in-law.
23. My soul knows it very well that I have been graciously favoured to have such a mother-in-law like you in my life. As you celebrate this special day of your life, may God bless you for us tremendously. Happy Birthday!
24. Because God has given us life in abundance, may you live to celebrate more lives and see many good days in health, plenty and fulfillment. Happy birthday, MIL.
25. Sweet mother-in-law, as the Lord has said it, so shall it be for you! You shall have a full and just weight; you shall have a full and just measure, may your days be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you. Happy birthday, ma.
26. As you begin another year of faith and love, may the Lord prolong your days the more and make you a shinning Queen now and always, Happy birthday, beautiful Mother-in-law.
27. As you celebrate your birthday today, it shall be well with you in the morning, noon and night and God will prolong your days in the land which you will possess. Happy birthday to my wonderful mother-in-law.
28. It is your day, mother! Be happy and be glad in it. As you take a step higher in age, may God keep your land flowing with milk and honey forever. Happy birthday, MIL.
29. On this land that the Lord has given you, you will be enlarged and satisfied. You will not know sorry, neither will you weep over your children and children's children. Happy birthday, my marital mother.
30. The Lord shall make your days many, your barns plenteous and your eyes clearer and brighter as you age with grace. Happy birthday to you, mother-in-law.
31. Today is our long-awaited day of celebration. As you become older today, longer will be your days and years of life. May God add peace to your life in abundance. Happy birthday, ma.
32. As you walk in grace and splendour of today's celebration, may Long life be on your her right hand and your left hand shall be full of riches and honor. Happy birthday, my mother in law.
33. I can't forget all your support when we were going through a tough time. I pray that as you become a year older, God will bless your age and all that pertains to you, Happy birthday, MIL.
34. Sweet mother-in-law, may God add glory and honour to your physical life now and always. Have a fantastic birthday with love from me.
35. No matter how hard or dark your past has been ma, I pray this day opens up bright rays of light from above into your life. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother in law on earth.
36. As long as you live and breath, may the goodness and mercy of God never leave you for a second, minute or hour. Happy birthday, MIL.
37. God has given us life as a precious gift to gain more knowledge, love, wisdom, understanding and insight from people around us. Your life has been a blessing to me and I wish you a glorious birthday. Happy birthday, MIL.
38. Having a pleasant life is not just about being physically fit and financially capable. It involves love and kindness which you have shown to me in a number of ways. Happy birthday, sweet mother-in-law.
39. You have nurtured me mentally and spiritually, I pray your birthday brings a special package that never fades from God to you. Happy birthday, MIL.
40. Sweet mother-in-law and grandma to our kids, I wish that as you celebrate today, you will live long, and it shall be well with you now and always. Happy birthday, ma.
41. As you become a year older, May God prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess and may you live to enjoy to the fullest, all that He has in store for you. Happy birthday, MIL.
42. Beautiful mother-in-law, I must confess that you are an embodiment of great and invaluable virtues. As you take a milestone this year, may God cause you to smile and laugh so much than ever before. Happy birthday, MIL.
43. As you have been a great and shining example to all of us, may God cause you to reap the fruit of your labour on us and give you exceeding grace peace. Happy birthday, sweet mother-in-law.
44. Beautiful mother-in-law, I want to to know I love you so much and I appreciate every positive quality you have passed to us from our little days. May God bless your age beyond measures. Happy birthday.
45. May your day be full of a special kind of happiness, grace, joy, faith, satisfaction, bliss, peace and love. Happy birthday to a mother-in-law with a difference.
46. One of the fascinating things that blows me away is your brilliant smiles. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with such a beautiful soul as you. Happy birthday to you, mother-in-law.
47. As you mark your special day, may your year be full of good health, great feats, unexpected accomplishments, many celebrations and above all, the God-kind of peace. Happy birthday, MIL.
48. May this new day bring you a pleasant life, brilliance, sunshine, knowledge, wisdom, and more grace to perform your motherly role that you have always done excellently. Happy birthday, MIL.
49. And to the most caring, versatile and understanding woman I have ever known, may God cause you to enjoy His light and love in a refreshing way now and always. Happy birthday to my beautiful MIL.
50. May your day of celebration be full of great memories, laughter and God's speed. Happy birthday and have an amazing birthday celebration ma. I love you endlessly.
Written By Joseph Abimbola.