Mornings are the beginnings of new days. Therefore, it is essential to commit such beginnings to the hands of the Beginning Himself (God). Prayers equip you for the uncertainties of the day and you are also able to take charge by declaring the sequence of events you want.
Prayer is such a powerful tool that helps you to draw strength from God when things go awry. You can be rest assured of His love every minute and in difficult times as long as you have already committed the day into His Hands.
As written in the Scriptures, ‘I rise before dawn and cry for help; I wait for your words.’- Psalm 119:147. The suggestions below are not only limited to personal prayers but also extend to family, friends, colleagues, etc.
Good Morning Prayers and Messages
How the morning goes can go a long way in determining the rest of the day. Therefore, embracing the dawn with awesome good morning quotes, wishes, blessings, messages and prayers is a good start. Here are powerful good morning prayers and messages to have a better day; You can use them for yourself, friends, family and everyone you know.
1. Our heavenly Father, we honour your holy name for the grace you have given unto us to be a witness of another day. We thank you because you are a faithful God who doesn’t deal with us as we deserve. We reminisce on your goodness unto us and are humbled by the extent of your constant love towards us. We say thank you, Lord. This day, we ask that you guide us through the various events we’ll get engaged in. Grant us your wisdom to make wise decisions only and help us be patient with one another. Let our hearts be filled with compassion for humanity. Provide all that we need to be comfortable this day. Let your Spirit direct us to those you want us to be of help to. Bless the air we’ll breathe; the food we’ll eat and the water we’ll drink. Protect us from the evil of this day and the temptation therein in Jesus’ name.
2. Dear God, I want to appreciate you for my wonderful wife. Thank you for gifting me with a rare treasure. Without any doubt, I can say she is one of your best on earth and I count myself truly favoured by God to have her as a better half. If all the hairs of my head are tongues, it won’t be enough to show my gratitude unto you for her. My prayers for her this new day are that may your glory envelop her, may she find favour with you and men today, may your light shine upon her path; she will not stumble. Every plot of the evil one concerning her is frustrated. The wisdom to represent you during this day and for the rest of her life is given unto her. All this I ask through Christ Jesus my Lord. Amen.
3. My heart is grateful unto you, O Keeper of Israel. Thank you for keeping me and my family in your secret place. Thank you for protecting us against the unseen arrows that fly during the night and from the wickedness of men. Thank you for your strength lavished upon us for the task ahead of us today. Thank you, sweet Jesus, for not allowing anyone of us to wake up weak or sick. Be thou glorified. Dear Lord, we desire of you today to help us think righteously and act accordingly. No matter what today brings our way, help us remain calm in all situations and at the end of the day, let us have more reasons to be grateful. All these we ask for in Jesus name. Amen.
4. I appreciate you, Heavenly Father, for your love towards the Beauty reading this. Thank you for taking care of her from conception up to the moment. Thank you for making her witness another day in sound health and peace of mind. I ask that you will continually be her shield and buckler; her sun and shield; her strength and hope; her power and desire. Let everything she will do this day be pleasing unto you. Protect her from error and let her testimony be much by evening. Amen
5. It’s a brand-new day and I am grateful for the privilege of having my husband. Dear Lord, I am aware of the many responsibilities on his shoulders. I know that he sometimes gets overwhelmed and exhausted. Therefore, as he starts this new day, I lift him to you, Dear Lord and I pray that you will bear him on your wings, you will show him the things you want him to know, you will grant him grace and ease and above all, you will strengthen him by your power because his strength is limited. He will experience unusual favour this day and beyond in Jesus name. Thank you, Jesus, that this and many more will you do for him. Amen!
6. As I woke up this morning, I began to reflect on the wonderful people you surround me with every day. I am super grateful for every one of them. I am grateful for dad; thank you Lord for giving such a wonderful and sacrificial father. I am grateful for mum; thank you, Jesus, for giving me the best mum in the world, a graceful woman of character. Her ways of life challenge us to know more of you, Lord. Thank you, Jesus, for Grandma, thank you for the long life you gave unto her and for restoring her health. Thank you, Jesus, for Junior, he is such a wonderful baby brother. Thank you for our neighbours and for making them peaceful folks. Thank you for my friends – they are the best in the world. I am truly grateful for each one of my relatives and friends. Guide us all through this day and let my thanksgiving be more at the end of today. Amen.
7. I slept and woke up, not because I desired to but because the one who neither sleeps nor slumber kept me. Therefore, from the depth of my heart, I worship you, Father. Thank you for this underrated miracle that I often take for granted – the miracle of sleeping and waking up. Despite my ignorance most times about how best to show my gratitude, thank you for not giving up on me. This new day, I ask that the thoughts of my hearts and the words that come out from my mouth will give glory to you. I refuse to be an instrument in the hand of the devil in Jesus name. Amen
8. The world cannot thank you enough for the gift of women and I am forever indebted to you for the amazing woman you gave unto me as a mother. Looking at her this morning, all I could see is the faithfulness of God. Thank you for the good and the bad times you’ve taken her through. Thank you for the disappointments and the miracles she’s experienced. Thank you for being her husband over the years. Thank you for the unusual strength you gave unto her and thank you because she will live long to continue enjoying your goodness in my life. Amen.
9. This morning, we come together as an organization before you and we ask for your wisdom O Lord. Looking at the task ahead of us, we know without an iota of doubt that we cannot achieve much except you help us. Help us, Lord, this day to know what is right and do it at the right time. Let your spirit of diligence rest upon us. Let your light into every dark area of this organization. Let your Spirit of unity abound amongst us. Let us achieve more than we have achieved in past months this day and let only your name be glorified at the close of this day in Jesus’ name. Amen
10. Dear Lord, you said in your word that, ‘let the little children come to me and do not hinder them…’ On the strength of this word, I present my children to you this morning. Lord Jesus, I ask that you will breathe upon them. You will separate them unto yourself for your glory. I pray that they will be a shining light amidst their peers. You will give them great wisdom and they will have a deep understanding. I pray that they will not stray from your will for their lives and they will live to honour you all the days of their lives. Once more, I present them back to you. I am just a caregiver, you are their Father.
11. I commit my going out this day into the hands of the Lord. Please, Father, watch over me in Jesus name.
12. I pray for my friend that as she goes for her meeting this morning, may she carry the presence of the living God. Amen.
13. I am super grateful for my Love and my desire for him this morning is that all his desires be met.
14. I come before the keeper of the universe this morning and there is just one thing I’ve got to say: Thank you Lord for my mum.
15. Just as this day has never been witnessed before so also will your testimony today be novel. Love you, sis. Good morning.
16. The sun came out with all its radiance this morning and while observing the beauty, you came to mind. I pray for you Bae, may your life be more radiant than the sun and may you make more impact than you’ve ever made. Love you, Hon. Enjoy your day at work.
17. Thank you, Jesus, for my employer, he has been so kind to me. I ask that you will grant him wisdom to take the organization to the next level you have proposed for her. Amen.
18. My family makes me realize how precious I am to God. Thank you, Jesus, for each one of them. I ask that you will protect our going out and you will guide us back home in Jesus name.
19. Since creation, the morning has never refused to break forth, therefore, I proclaim concerning you this morning, my husband, that may you break forth in all good things.
20. It’s another day Lord and I come humbly before you concerning my daughter. Guide her every step today. Grant her the grace to honour you in every decision she makes today and help her show you forth to her friends and colleagues. Amen.
21. Thank you, Lord, for granting my dad the grace of another morning. I ask that you keep, strengthen and uphold him as he goes about his business today. Amen.
22. As I watch my wife shuttle between caring for the kids and preparing herself for work this morning. I can only ask that you, O Lord, will bless, strengthen and keep her. Amen.
23. Help me Lord to see thee more clearly, love thee more dearly and follow thee more nearly this day and beyond.
24. With the assurance of the Lord’s unfailing love, I take charge of this day and I declare that the day shall bear me her best. Amen.
25. Dear God, help my brother to realize that you love him and you are ever willing to help him as he does about life today.
26. I decree God’s strength and blessings upon the special one reading this. May this day and all other days be favourable unto you.
27. As a fresh day starts, give us fresh love, new hopes and novel ideas. This we ask in Jesus name.
29. Let the goodness of God overshadow every member of this organization as we commence the day’s activity. Amen.
30. This morning, I declare the blessings of the Lord upon you. Your steps are guided by his love, today will be the best day ever. Love you plenty.
31. May you throughout this day be comforted by the knowledge of his reckless love. Have a blessed day, mum.
32. May your hands never be weary, may your purse never be penniless, may the sons of men be delighted to help and bless you. Good morning, Queen.
33. I decree your hands are blessed, your thoughts are refreshed, your visions are clear and your actions are ordered. Good morning, Babe.
34. You have made him the head; may he never be a tail. You have made him our provider; may he never beg. You have made him our priest; may his head never lack oil. Have a blessed day at work, Hon.
35. Every element of the earth shall arise and collaborate to favour you. Have a blessed day today, baby bro.
36. You are a shining star. May the wickedness of men never overcome your radiance. I love you, son. Good morning.
37. I pray for you today; where the care of the Lord is absent, may you never be found there. Your steps are ordered by God.
38. The God of Heaven’s armies is your shield and buckler in all your undertakings today. Good morning, Hon.
39. Dear God, make my daughter warm and kind as she relates with her peers today, let Christ be revealed to all through the window of her eyes.
40. May the hands of the Lord give unto you all that you need to be joyful this day and beyond. Good morning, friend.
41. This morning I ask, sweet Jesus, that you will amaze my friend in a way that will make her know that all powers belong to you.
42. Blessings, honour, dominion and power belongs to you and you alone, my Lord. I am grateful for the gift of life.
43. Live in the assurance that God cares for you and that all your needs will be met at His time and in His way. I pray for you the strength, wisdom and patience you need. Good morning.
44. Thank you, Jesus, for this new day. We pray that you grant us grace to be able to do everything we have agreed to do in order to move our institution forward. Amen
45. This morning we reminisce on your faithfulness, we thank you for every success we have recorded in times past and for every setback and challenge; through which we learnt important lessons. We ask that we will put these lessons into good use and our family will live to honour you.
46. Heavenly Father, I ask of you that by your mercy, you will greatly amaze this wonderful woman you have given unto me with the best gift this day has to offer.
47. I give God the highest praise for this new day. I ask that his compassion will envelop you in all that you do today. Good morning, Angel.
48. As the day commences, may the Shekinah glory of God be upon the staff and students of this institution. Amen
49. The Lord’s barn is filled with unending goodness. May this day launch you into that goodness in Jesus name. Have a pleasant day at work, dad.
50. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for a fresh day; a fresh start. I proclaim that every good thing you have planned for me and my family today will be established.
51. Blessed be the name of the Lord for the gift of a brand-new day. I ask that the Lord uphold you and see you through this day, my child. Good morning.
52. This day I declare concerning you, Sugar, may the Lord’s blessing be upon your barn.
53. You’ve been such an amazing friend. My heart reaches out to you this morning and I ask of the Lord that every plot of darkness concerning you shall be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name. Amen
54. With humble adoration, I come before you, Living God, thank you for all that you do for me and loved ones. May your name be ever exalted. Amen.
55. This morning I declare God’s favour upon the input and output. In blessings, you will stand out. Good morning, my Crown.
56. As you rise from your bed this day, may the Lord give you direction to get through safely through enemy lines.
57. You’ve blessed me in such wonderful ways, Lord and I cannot thank you enough for all the miracles your hand has freely performed in my life. To crown, all this goodness is the wonderful woman you’ve blessed me with. I pray for her this morning; may she never lose her wonder.
58. Dear Father, as the sun rises this morning, may it indicate blessings upon my loved ones.
59. Sweet Jesus, as my sweetheart breathes in the fresh morning air, let your delight fill him up so much that he will spend the rest of the day with unspeakable joy.
60. I do not merit all the good things you, O Lord, have freely given unto me and my loved ones. I sincerely appreciate it all.
61. Heavenly Father, as we go out this day, guide and keep us from the terrors of darkness.
62. We appreciate you, Abba, over daddy, we ask that you give him strength and wisdom, crown his efforts with good success and make his mouth be filled with testimony when he comes back. Amen.
63. In every of my word, action and thought today, help me to be conscious of your abiding presence. Amen
64. I approach the throne of grace this morning with the assurance of Christ love for me. Thank you, Jesus, for loving me and for blessing my day already.
65. I lift up my friend to you, Sweet Jesus, help her believe that you still love her and that you have forgiven her through the unfolding of today’s event.
66. Each day with it’s good and evil. We declare the good of this day over ourselves and loved ones in Jesus name. We renounce the evil by the blood of Jesus. Amen.
67. As you rise this day from your sleep, may you rise above every limitation in Jesus name. Amen.
68. Dear Lord, let the miracles of this day be exceedingly, abundantly and far beyond my expectations.
69. Thank you, Jesus, for a new day. I pray for the precious soul reading this, may he come to the fullness of your knowledge and the revelation of your love.
70. Hallelujah! It’s a brand-new day. This day is fruitful for me, my family and friends in Jesus name.
71. I commit my day unto your hands, O Lord, let your Spirit guide my every decision. I refuse to depend on my understanding but on God’s directive in Jesus name.
72. I receive the inspiration of God’s Spirit as I go about my activities this day in Jesus name.
73. Morning by morning, God’s mercies are new. I proclaim God’s mercies over you, Beloved. May you be a carrier of His mercy today and beyond.
74. Thank you, Father, for the privilege of a new day. Help me make the best choices today in Jesus name. Amen
75. Teach me, Holy Spirit, to treat this day as a gift from you. Help me not to be careless with words and grant me the grace to treat everyone the way you will have me treat them.
76. I arise this day unto breakthrough, joy, peace, and testimonies in Jesus name.
77. It is well with you in your rising; your going out and coming in. Love you, Baby. Good morning.
78. I declare concerning you, Honey, the Lord that implant your name on the heart of your helpers.
79. A great day is a day anchored by the Lord. Therefore, I pray that the Lord will anchor this day on our behalf in Jesus name.
80. May you experience the Lord’s peace even in the midst of the world’s chaos. Good morning, dear one.
81. There are too many distractions in the world. I ask for the grace to stay focused on you and my work as I go about today’s activities.
82. I worship the Most High over this precious life. I ask that you will direct him in the right path you have set for him today and bless all that he does.
83. It’s a new day of grace and exploitation of manifold wisdom of God. May this day be the best yet for you. Good morning.
84. Blessed be the Lord who in his love has granted us the privilege of life for yet a new day. I pray that this day will yield her best for you.
85. I pray for the fulfilment of all your heart desires this day. Good morning, my Love.
86. You promised in your Word that the sun will not smite us by day neither the moon by night. I ask, Dear Lord, that your mighty hands will shield me and my family as we go about this new day. Amen.
87. I say a big ‘thank you’ for the life that you gave unto my children. I pray over them today that they will be a testament of your grace. Amen.
88. Teach me, o Lord, to put you first this day and to show you forth in all I do. Good morning, Sweet Jesus.
89. Help me, Lord Jesus, to treat this day as a gift that it is, maximizing it for your glory in my life. Amen.
90. We appreciate you, Lord, for the gift of a new day in this organization. We thank you for being our teacher and helper. We ask that you will help us make the best decisions as we proceed with the day. Amen.
91. I bring my Grandpa before you, Sweet Jesus, I ask that the freshness of the morning descends on him and give him fresh strength.
92. Dear Lord, through the troubles of the day, grant my friend strength and hope and help him overcome. Good morning, Buddy.
93. I sanctify this day by the mercies of God and I ask that may the Lord take out toxic people from our paths. Good morning, Boo.
94. May your life be beautiful as the dawning of the morning and filled with vitality as the afternoon’s sun. Good morning, Dear.
95. Thank you, Father, for being so good to my brother. I commit him to your hands this day, help him to be a blessing to all and sundry. Amen.
96. I pray that my children will learn to walk with you, Jesus. They will know you and trust you. Amen.
97. I cloth you with the Lord’s mercies this day. I pray that you will be a beneficiary of today’s goodness. Amen.
98. We clear every evil and negativities out of our way this day in Jesus name. May this day bring to us positive vibes. Amen.
99. I declare concerning you this morning, men shall be anxious to favour you. Have a productive day, son.
100. I decree the unfailing protection of Yahweh over you and household as you go about your daily activities. Good morning boss.
Don’t leave your day to chance in 2023. Every single second, minute, hour, day, week, month and the entire year can be put in the hands of the creator of times and seasons. Take absolute charge of it and declare your day into greatness, security and abundance. As you do this in your personal life, do not forget to extend the exceedingly great grace to your family and loved ones now and always.