When you break someone’s heart, there is no easy way to make it right again. It takes time, effort and a lot of love to repair the damage that has been caused by your actions.
If you have broken someone’s heart, then you need to find the right words to apologise. Apologising for breaking someone’s heart can be difficult but it is important that you say sorry for what you have done.
It is very much likely that they will feel betrayed, hurt and even angry towards you. You may not have realised how much damage your actions have caused but now that you do, you have to do the right thing.
If your apology is sincere and heartfelt and you’re ready to take responsibility for your actions. and you’re ready to change your behaviour and make things right. Then these I’m sorry for breaking your heart quotes for your apology, even if it broke your own heart in the process.
I’m Sorry for Breaking Your Heart Quotes
I’m sorry for breaking your heart. There are no words that can take away your pain or make this right. It was my fault, so all that I can offer is an apology, and hope that you will be able to forgive me.
1. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. I hope one day you’ll forgive me if given the chance.
2. I want you to know that I am so sorry for hurting you. I was never trying to make you cry, but I did. And for that, I am so sorry. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
3. I never wanted to break your heart, but I did. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. Please forgive me and please give me one more chance.
4. I’m sorry for being unappreciative, critical, and unfaithful. I wish there was more that I could do and say to make you want me again, but there’s not and I know that. I want us to work out so badly because I love you more than anything in the world and this hurts like hell. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
5. I’m sorry that I hurt you, I really am. If I could re-write and take back everything, take away all the negative emotion, I would do it in a heartbeat. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. Please forgive me.
6. Yesterday, I broke your heart, and you reacted in a way I never expected. After I apologized for hurting you and said we should still be together, you looked me in the eyes and said we were over. You told me you didn’t love me anymore, that all there was between us was lies and deception. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
7. I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I hope you can forgive me. I was blinded by my own selfish needs and didn’t see the person that I was hurting. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
8. In my heart, you will always be the best thing that ever happened to me. If there is anything I can do to ease your pain please know that I will do it because you deserve happiness. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
9. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. I can’t tell you how sorry I am about everything. All I know is that I’m unbelievably sad. I lost the best thing that ever happen to me. I’m sorry for all the heartbreaking things I said and did, but you have to understand that it hurt to lose you too.
10. I know I screwed up. I can’t seem to get over my old habits. I’ve hurt you so badly, but it wasn’t intentional. All I want is you back. I can’t live without my angel. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
11. It hurts to see you sad. I never wish to make you unhappy. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to see your smile again. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
12. I’m so sorry if I have hurt you. When we are together, we are the happiest two people in the world and when we are apart we are two lost people searching for each other. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
13. I never wanted to hurt you and my words were spoken in anger, but I wish them back as they will stay with me forever. We could have been so strong together, but those few moments of weakness destroyed any chance at happiness. It’ll never happen again. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
14. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. I know saying it won’t fix the pain I have caused. I wish with all my heart that I could take away your pain, that somehow words can make this better. I love you.
15. The problem I can’t seem to fix myself. You are a person so pure and innocent, you don’t deserve what is happening to you. I feel like such a monster for being this way towards you. You mean the world to me, and it hurts me to know that I have hurt you. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
16. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. I know that I hurt you and that I didn’t treat you the way you deserved to be treated. I’m so sorry for bringing you pain when all you wanted was love. I hope you can forgive your once lover, someday soon.
17. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. I miss holding you in my arms, and the feeling of your heart against mine. Please don’t think ill of me and please don’t give up on love just because of me.
18. I’m sorry for making you so mad that you had to write me out of your life. During that last fight, I didn’t treat you the way you deserve to be treated. You are the most amazing man, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
19. I love you more than the air I breathe, and nothing can ever change that. There are not enough words to tell you how much I love you. You make my heart melt every day, and make me a better person. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
20. Please forgive me for being insensitive, and breaking your heart. I know that it’s hard, and I am sorry. I hope someday you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I love you and miss you.
21. I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. It hurts more than you could ever know! I wish I could take back all that pain, and hurt, but I just can’t do that. The best way to pay you back is to have love in my heart for you.
22. All I can say is that it will be better. You are the most perfect woman. I love you, and hope someday we can be together again. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
23. I know that you’re hurt, and I wish there was something I could do to take it away. I am so sorry for the pain I caused you. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
24. Even though I feel that it was wrong, we are not together anymore I still care about you a lot. The thought of hurting you again tears me apart. Every day is not easy, and I don’t know if things will ever be the same; but, no matter how hard things get, there will always be room in my heart for you.
25. I am sorry for hurting you. I hope that one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me, and still love me. You are my better half, the other half of my heart.
26. I love you so much. It hurts when we argue, but it’s even worse when I know I caused the fight. My heart beats faster, and my head spins whenever we kiss. We may say things that are sometimes harsh, but it’s never with the intent to harm you. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
27. I am sorry if I hurt you in any way, shape, or form. You deserve happiness and love always. Don’t ever give up on your dreams or yourself, and remember you are a wonderfully talented, beautiful soul who will make it in life. I love you.
28. I just can’t think of anything else to do except to say I’m sorry. I’m sorry for whatever I have or have not done, that has hurt your pain, and made you feel this way. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
29. I am at a loss and none of it was ever my intention. It kills me inside to know that my actions have hurt you, and if only I could take it all back I would. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
30. Love is never a bad thing but it is a very fragile thing, and once broken is so painful to fix. Babe, I’m so sorry I did this to you. It’s killing me to see you in tears. I’ll never make that mistake again, I’ll never let you down. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
31. I should have known better, but saying that wouldn’t change the situation, would it? Maybe I just pushed too hard, maybe we needed more time, knows babe? But one thing I do know is that when we are together, it’s magic, and I want to tell you how much you mean to me. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
32. I’m sorry; I really am. I can’t tell you how sorry I am. You were my everything, and now I’ve lost you. I have no idea what’s going on with me but I know it’s all a mess. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
33. All I ever wanted to do was love you, and make you happy, and all this time, I thought I had succeeded in doing so, only to find out I was wrong all along. The image I had of us, of me and you, is shattered. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
34. If I could take back the things that put tears in your eyes, I would. If I could hold you in my arms without you pulling away, I would. If I could watch a movie with you and not have things be awkward and uncomfortable, I would. If I could do anything to make it better, I would. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
35. I truly am so sorry I broke your heart. I know it’s hard to trust me again when I’ve hurt you so much. Please forgive me, because I love you, and you’re the air that I breathe. I’m sorry for all the pain it’s caused you too.
36. I’m sorry I broke your heart. I’m sorry, but I love her and have to be with her. I never meant to hurt you. If it means anything, all the memories we had together hold a special place in my heart, and will forever stay there.
37. I know I’ve done so many things that have hurt you, and made you sad. I’m sorry because I never wanted to hurt you, I only wanted to make your life more meaningful, lighter, happier, and more exciting. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
38. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. I wish that we could talk face to face but since we can’t, I hope that this letter will bring your heart the same amount of warmth as your smile brings to me. I love you forever, my sweetheart.
39. My heart aches just to think of all the pain you felt when I broke your trust. My love for you was greater than anything I have ever felt. I can’t believe I hurt you the way I did. Please forgive me for breaking your heart.
40. Hold on, and stay strong. You are so beautiful, and I know that someday we can be together again. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
41. You are amazing, and that’s why I fell in love with you. My life was so much better with you in it. I just want you to be happy, even if it isn’t with me. I hope that I can live a life where you will be proud of me, and look at me the way I look at you.
42. I am sorry for the things I’ve said, for the times I lost my head and acted rashly. Please forgive me for all the pain. I’m sorry that I hurt you, but you have to know there is someone else out there who will treat you right and love you endlessly. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
43. You are a wonderful person with an amazing soul, a beautiful heart, and strength like no other. I just couldn’t see past my own selfishness. I wish there weren’t any hard words left between us. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
44. I know that I am not perfect, and I have not been perfect in our relationship and for that, I am truly sorry. It is hard for me to openly let you know how I feel about you, let alone apologize for the things that have hurt you. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
45. All I can do is try to become the best person I can be so we won’t have these problems in the future. If you still want to be with me, I promise to try harder, if not, I will completely understand, and will always wish you well. I’m sorry for breaking your heart.
46. I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. I was insensitive to what was going on and didn’t express my concerns. This wasn’t the type of relationship I wanted for the long term, and I should have discussed this with you upfront.
47. It’s been on my mind every day, and I can’t stop thinking about us together again. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. Let’s give it another shot.
48. You are like the perfect piece to a puzzle. Without you, I wouldn’t be complete. You fill my life with love, joy, and happiness. You are sweet and beautiful inside and out, but most of all, you are you. I could go on forever listing your many wonderful qualities. You are simply put; perfect.
49. You may say I’m not there for you, but someone is. Someone who really cares. Someone who wants to help you with your burdens. Stop this downward spiral, before it’s too late. Tell someone how you feel, and maybe they can help you see that it’s worth living. Please, don’t break my heart.
50. I’m so sorry. I am so bad at saying it, but I am so truly, madly, deeply sorry. I want to put all the pieces back together and do whatever it takes to make you smile again. I would give anything for one more chance to get it right this time. I’m sorry for breaking your heart. I will never let you go again.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about the I’m sorry for breaking your heart quotes up there? I’m sure they made you feel remorseful about breaking your lover’s heart.
Let me know what you think about them, by dropping your comments below. Thank you.