One thing I love about second moms is the way they care, inspire, love and advise you as if you are a biological child to them.
It’s truly a sweet experience to have a second mom that truly loves to see you become a better version of yourself in life, relationship and business too.
You don’t want to spend another minute without sending her some happy birthday wishes to remind her of how much you cherish her.
And as you are about to go through this collection of some of the best happy birthday wishes. Let your cheeks widen with smiles as you recall the good things she has been doing in your life too.
Happy Birthday Quotes for Your Second Mom
No matter who your second mom is, these happy birthday to my second mom wishes, messages and quotes will help make her day.
1. Happy birthday to the best second mom I’ve ever seen. You even make me so special and loved than my biological mom used to when she was alive. Enjoy every moment of your born day celebration momma!
2. You have helped me find a wife that I can comfortably put my trust in her and almost always not get disappointed. Because of how she is so caring, selfless and supportive. Happy Birthday to you, my second mom.
3. You are such a caring, lovely and understanding kind of person that is very rare to find these days. It’s been a nice experience since the day I first met you, mom. Happy Birthday!
4. Whatever it is that you have been hoping to get a just tip of, may God open ways in places you don’t even expect so as to enable you to experience double blessings in your life and business. Happy Birthday!
5. Almost everything I have or may get to accomplish in the future is as a result of your direct or indirect influence on my education, faith and business endeavours. I’m wishing you a blissful birthday celebration. May the angels of heaven bring you good luck on your special day, my lovely second mom.
6. Happy Birthday to you, my second mom. Your type is very rare. Every time I think of the good things you have been doing to me that I don’t even deserve, my heart gets filled with joy.
7. I want to use this short message to let you know that I adore you as a second mom and I pray that you get to tap from the best life reserves for you. Happy Birthday to you, dear!
8. For all the times I went astray and lost my focus in life, you made me get back on track even when I was about getting stuck in my ways. I’m so grateful for all the sacrifices you made in my life as if you are my biological mom. Happy Birthday to you.
9. I’m so indebted to you for all the blessings, good wishes, gifts, monies, advice, assistance and all sorts of support you have made to ensure the I become a better person in life. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
10. You are so selfless and accommodating, that you still took good care of me even when I used to see you as a stranger during my childhood days. I’m so grateful for the sacrifices you made. Happy Birthday, my caring second mom.
11. I’ve observed that your whole life is about giving your best in business and then giving back to society from even the very little you get. You are such a selfless person that is hard to find these days. I really want to grow up and be like you. Happy Birthday to you my lovely second mom.
12. Happy birthday to the most caring, loving, supportive second mom I grew up with. May your days be full of smiles and laughter for the rest of the time you will live on earth. Enjoy your born day celebration!
13. I cannot count the number of times you’ve made me smile or the occasions your selflessness has helped me get out of sadness. Mom, now that you’re about to celebrate your life, may you continue to soar high in all that you do. Happy Birthday, dear!
14. I’m so grateful for the kind words and sincere advice you kept giving me right from my childhood to the days I started going out to indulge in social vices with bad friends. Mom, if not because of your sincere advice, I wonder how wasted my youthful days would have been. Happy birthday, my second mom.
15. It’s because of a few people in our lives that we become what we become, in future. I’m so happy to have had an encounter with a forward-thinking person like you, happy birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
15. I wrote this short message with smiles on my face because you are such a caring person who wants the best out of the people who come around you. Happy Birthday to you, my caring selfless stepmother. I’m wishing you all the best you crave for in life.
16. I pray that all of your wishes and carvings be granted to you through divine providence. I’m also using this chance to say thank you for making me feel like I was actually giving birth to, by you. Happy Birthday to you, my caring second mom.
17. On this day, my lovely second mom, I want to let you know that you are such a very special and important person in my life that even though, people are trying to split us apart, I still adore and care about you. Happy Birthday!
18. On this day, my lovely stepmother, I want to let you know that you are one of the few people that I deliberately put on a pedestal. The kind of people I will not mind trading my inner joy and peace for their sake, because of how helpful, trust-able and faithful they are. Happy Birthday, my lovely second mom.
19. My second mom, for the things you have done to me, the sacrifices you made, the words of advice you gave, the compliments you gave, the blessings you gave and the instructions you keep on giving me to make sure I become a better person. I’m so grateful for all you have done. I’m also wishing you a life full of happiness and fulfilment too. Happy Birthday!
20. No matter how hard the times are, no matter how uneasy things might be, you’ll soar higher into the highest peaks of the sky as if “winner” is your name. I’m wishing you a Happy Birthday, my lovely second mom!
21. Having you as a second mom is one of the best things that has happened to me in my whole life. It’s been a fun-filled experience since the day that I met you. I’m wishing you a blissful birthday celebration dear. Keep soaring high!
22. Keep soaring high and going places than you ever thought of being to. May you also continue to excel in all that you do my selfless second mom. Enjoy your day, mom.
23. On this special day in your life, my lovely second mom. For all the sacrifices you made for me. I’m wishing you all that you crave for, both in life and in business too. Happy Birthday, dear!
24. I appreciate you for not only advising me on what to do to make good decisions that I will be happy about in the future. I’m wishing you a blissful birthday celebration, from the very first minute of your born day to the last.
25. I wish you a happy and blissful birthday full of people coming to give you gifts and send you lots of heartfelt Birthday wishes and messages to make your born day celebration a memorable one. Happy Birthday, my second mom.
26. I will like to one day grow up and be the kind of selfless, hardworking, caring, honourable, God-fearing, business savvy and an exceptional woman like you. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
27. Happy Birthday to one of the few caring and understanding second moms I’ve ever seen. May you experience growth in your life and business too.
28. Although, we sometimes find it difficult to come to terms with each other due to misunderstanding. Yet, you still fill a space in my heart that no one can replace. I’m wishing you a life full of grace and mercies. Happy Birthday to you, my Second Mom!
29. Right from the very moment o saw your pre-birthday post on Facebook. I’ve been searching for a perfect word to use and send over to you on your birthday but, I still don’t think there is a perfect word that can describe how helpful, supportive and impactful you’ve been, over the years. I’m wishing you unmerited favours in your business. Happy Birthday, my second mom.
30. It seems like there is a biological bond between me and you that goes beyond the tag that, you are my second mom. I sometimes feel like you gave birth to me. Because of how you feel when you see me facing difficulties. I pray that all obstacles stopping you from living your best life be taken off your path.
31. I pray that your born days starts and ends on a happy mode, your remaining years on earth is well-lived, your dreams keep coming into reality and your tears get washed by your wins in life and business. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
32. I’m so grateful for having a caring personality like you. I’m wishing you a blissful birthday celebration dear. Keep winning, lovely second mom!
33. As you open this message, may the angels of heaven also open doors of blessings that will rain on you and your loved ones too. Thank you for being the most caring second mom I’ve ever seen. Happy Birthday to you!
34. It’s always good to celebrate the good people you’ve met in your life. Likewise, I’m using this chance to celebrate and wish you good luck in all of your endeavours. Happy Birthday, my lovely second mom.
35. You have made me realize a lot of my gifts earlier on in life. I could have wasted a lot of years without utilizing them. I’m so grateful and I want to use this chance to wish you the very best of everything that you thirst for. Happy Birthday, my caring second mom.
36. Here’s to many more decades of living a better life like we used to live. Happy Birthday to you my most favourite person, close friend, business mentor, career advisor, spiritual and second mom too.
37. Happy birthday to the rare type of woman any wise person will like to have; for the kind of good and brilliant advice and ideas she brings to the table, whenever I need to make a crucial decision in my life. May you keep soaring in all you aspire to do, my lovely second mom.
38. I hope to one day become a brave and business savvy person like you, stepmom. Seriously, your business, faith and life moves make me want to start copying almost everything you do because of how you keep inspiring me in almost all that you do. Happy Birthday to you, my amazing role model. Keep winning, mom.
39. Although, there are moments we don’t get to mingle as expected, moments we don’t get to believe in the same things pertaining issues, moments we say words that don’t sound pleasing to each other. But, I want you to know that I still adore you as a mother. Happy Birthday to you, my second mom.
40. I want to help you celebrate this birthday by making you realize that you’re one of the few people who made my life so better than it used to be. I pray that may you keep winning in all that you invest your resources and time into. Happy Birthday to you my second mom, for always being there for me.
41. In all that you do, may you find comfort, peace of mind, success, fulfilment and true happiness too. Happy Birthday to you, caring, second mom.
42. Thank you for always making sure that I’m happy in all that I do. I’m wishing you a blissful birthday celebration mom. May nothing interrupt your happy born day celebration momma!
43. I don’t have the power to give you a long life. But I pray that you will live longer than you ever thought of. And that, you will be healthy enough to carry your grandchildren in your arms. Happy Birthday to you, my amazing second mom.
44. Life and business can sometimes make you get so overwhelmed and busy that you begin to have less time for your friends and loved ones. But, I can never forget about your birthday or wishing the best of luck in life and business. Happy Birthday to you, my second mom.
45. Happy Birthday to one of the few people who made me who I am today. I’m wishing you sound health, peace of mind, success in business and prosperity in all that you do. Happy Birthday, dear.
46. If there is anything that is currently troubling you in life and standing in your way to attaining success and fulfilment in your life and business, I pray that it gets pulled out today, as you begin to celebrate your birthday. Happy Birthday to you, my stepmom.
47. I’ve been looking for a nice and lovely word to use and describe how our relationship with you has been over the years. But, I can’t. I mean, I’m still yet to find a nice word to paint how it feels being around you. Anyways, I’m wishing you a happy birthday celebration, second mom.
48. May the grace of the one who made us see this day, be with you from the very first minute of your birthday to the last. To keep you smiling, happy and feeling fulfilled as you celebrate your born day. Happy Birthday to you, my second mom.
49. Happy Birthday to you, my second mom. May you continue to soar high in your workplace. And as you read this message, may you begin to experience peace of mind despite all that used to trouble you.
50. If there is anything I hate to see is your tears. Mom, I don’t want to see you cry anymore. May this birthday begin new dawn in your life, full of joy and happiness. Happy Birthday!
51. I actually wanted to get you a gift. But my mind has been contemplating between cake and a new phone. But, I later decided to buy you both. Because you are so special that I won’t reserve my efforts to please you. Happy Birthday, my lovely second mom.
52. You know that right from the start, I and you have been like five and six, right? Yeah, you have been so damn caring, loving, supportive, understanding and helpful too. Happy Birthday to you, my guardian.
53. May the time you’ll spend reading this short message be even more than the time it will take for the angels of heaven to wipe away your tears and make way for all that you desire to pursue. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
54. You are one of the few people who made me be the person that I am today. I’m wishing you the best of luck in all your endeavours dear. Happy Birthday, second mom.
55. Happy Birthday to my sweet second mom, who is so caring and has a very high sense of humour too, as if she has a gift in comedy. Lol. Happy Birthday, momma!
56. For all those times you chose to sit us down with my sister and give us advice on how to be better people. I’m using this opportunity to say thank you and also wish you a happy birthday celebration, my second mom.
57. Your days will be full of smiles, laughter happiness and celebration because you will keep winning in all that you aspire to win at. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
58. Looking at your life, business and educational background make me want to grow up and be like you. Second mom, I’m wishing you unexpected success in your career this year. Happy Birthday to you, dear.
59. We had our moments of misunderstanding and a cool mother-to-daughter relationship too. But we still iron our differences. I’m so happy to have an understanding of second mother like you. I’m wishing you a blissful birthday celebration, today.
60. I want me and my children to be as bold, confident and business savvy as you are. Seriously, your influence on my life has built me up to the person that I am today. As you celebrate your born day, may you get to transform into your best version on life, business and career. Keep soaring, my lovely second mom.
61. Before you even wake up from your bed to begin celebrating your birth remembrance. Let me wish you sound health, long life and prosperity so that others can tap from your “anointing” too. Happy Birthday to you, my caring second mom.
62. Happy Birthday, second mom! May you be blessed in a thousand folds, based on the way you used to help me even when I don’t deserve. May you be blessed in ways that you can’t even estimate nor measure because of your selfless lifestyle.
63. Another year has been added to your years, mom. May you continue to enjoy your remaining years on earth in sound health and financial freedom. Happy Birthday, my caring second mom.
64. They say “don’t trust anyone”. But I trust you. I believe that you want to see others grow and become better people. My lovely second mom, may your selfless efforts to make humanity better continue to attract you undeserved favours in life and business.
65. Life kind of has a subtle way of making things so choked-up that you’ll hardly have time to connect with those who truly care about you. But, I can’t forget about a special person like you, especially on her birthday. Mom, I’m wishing the very best of all that you crave for in life.
66. I’m wishing a memorable birthday celebration to the one who cares a lot about my business and life pursuits. And as you celebrate this day, may God in heaven send forth his angels to make you have inner peace of mind.
67. A true guardian is who you are. You have not just safeguard me from the influence of bad friends during my youthful days. You have also shaped my thoughts and helped me to choose a good career. Happy Birthday, my second mom.
68. Happy Birthday to you my lovely second mom. May your days on earth be increased more than the number you deserve to live for. Enjoy your day, mom.
69. Being around you has really shaped me into becoming a better person than I could’ve been if our paths didn’t cross. May you keep soaring high in your career and business pursuits dear.
70. You are such a trustable woman I can lean on when I need a person to confide into and share my deepest concerns with. I pray that no matter how tough life may get, you’ll still keep winning in all that you do. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
71. You are the number one advisor whenever I need a helping hand in business. My lovely second mom, I’m wishing you a blissful birthday celebration. And may you continue to crush your business goals as nobody does it.
72. You have always made sure that people around you are happy and enjoying the relationship between you and them. It’s so cool and lively to be around someone like you. May the sort of peace you ensure between you and those around you, make you always have peace of mind even when sadness abounds.
73. I may not have the best words to wish you a blissful birthday celebration as you add a year to your age. But all I can say is that; may you experience a high leap in your progress in life, dear. Happy Birthday, my caring second mom.
74. This wish is for the best second mom I’ve ever seen. May your days be full of blessings, laughter and prosperity, all your days on earth. Happy Birthday, my caring momma!
75. Thank you for not only being my close and trusted gist mate. But, an advisor in my education, life, faith and business. I see you as a biological mother to me. Happy Birthday to you, my second mom.
76. You’ve brought so much joy and happiness into my life that I sometimes wonder if you’re not my mom’s incarnate. Happy Birthday to you, my second mom.
77. May the awesome woman reading this post be here on this earth for a long while. With sound health and true peace of mind. Happy Birthday, second mom!
78. Second mom, you are someone I hold so dear to my heart. Not because you are my mother-in-law. But because you are like an angel who understands my personality, point of view and how best to make me feel at home whenever I’m around you. Happy Birthday, dear!
79. You have always proven to me that our differences don’t matter and you’ve always sacrificed a lot for me. For that, I’m wishing you a happy new age, mummy.
80. I’m wishing you a blissful birthday that is way better than the one everyone has already wished you, my caring guardian. I’m also sorry for not being able to send you a birthday message on time. Happy Birthday in arrears momma.
81. This year, I pray that you get the one and only thing you have been desperately looking for, for years but couldn’t find, momma. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
82. May all the bad things you faced in your previous age, fade away with its troubles. Happy Birthday to you my lovely second mom.
83. Second mom, I can not really be able to pay you back for what you have been doing for me. I pray that in all that you do, you’ll still scale through every single obstacle standing in your way of success. Happy Birthday!
84. If there is anything I pray for today, it’s that; may you get to find more success in your business and career pursuits than you ever thought possible. Happy Birthday to you, my caring second mom.
85. There is a space that I’ve reserved for you in my heart. Because you have a caring personality. I’m so happy to say “Happy Birthday to you” as you add another year to your age. May you keep soaring high in all that you do, dear.
86. May this day be the beginning of a new dawn in your life as you add another year to your current age. Happy Birthday, mom.
87. Second mom, I must admit that you are such a rare gem that anyone will like to be with. Because if how caring and supportive you are. I’m wishing resounding joy in your business endeavours. Happy Birthday!
88. May this month open doors that closed and were shut before you. I also want today to thank you for the things that ever done for my sake. Happy Birthday, dear.
89. I want to use this time to say thank you for always trying to bridge the difference between us whenever we have a misunderstanding. I’m wishing you success in your business pursuits and a Happy Birthday too.
90. I really want to see my children grow into great personalities like you, just like I’m trying to emulate your good deeds, too. Happy Birthday my phenomenal second mom.
91. Since the very first time that I met you, second mom, I knew that you were sent to make life easier and better for me. I’m so grateful to have come across someone like you. May you keep crushing all your goals, and even the ones that scare you too.
92. If I had the power to create things and make life be the way I want. I will make your wings to fly on this special day, mom. Wishing all the best as you clock a New Year, today.
93. You will always have a res reserved portion in my heart, no matter what happens. I’m wishing you peace of mind and a blissful birthday celebration, mom.
94. Happy Birthday to the one who cares for others like herself. The woman who makes me feel proud to call her “second mom”. I’m wishing you a memorable birthday celebration, today.
95. Mummy, on this special occasion, as you celebrate your annual special day, may you find more fulfilment in all that you do, whether it’s business, life or whatever. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
96. It’s a good thing to appreciate the people who stand by you in times of hardship. You are one of the few who do and are still doing too. May your invested efforts pay back a thousand times more than you’ve ever sacrificed for me. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely second mom.
97. No level of thanks or lots of gifts can really pay you back for being a selfless, caring and accommodating second mom to me. I feel extra-blessed to be close to someone like you. May you keep experiencing growth in all that you do, happy birthday mom.
98. Happy Birthday to the phenomenal woman who makes me feel like I’m superhuman. Because of how she always motivates me to become better. And as you celebrate this special moment, may you continue to prosper in whatever you lay your hands on.
99. I live my life knowing full well that I owe you a lot. I mean, you have made sacrifices, way more than I ever hoped for, from you. Happy Birthday, my lovely second mom.
100. Just so you know that I see you as my real mom and not just a stepmom, may our bond continue to be strong and stronger than it used to be. I’m also wishing you greater wins in business and life. Happy Birthday, momma!
So that’s it, go ahead and pick any of the birthday wishes above and send it to your second mom, so as to make her feel appreciated and loved.
And if you like this collection of birthday messages for second mom.
Then let me know your thoughts in the comment box below.