A million and one ways abound through which you can say happy birthday to your dad and so, it can be an uphill task finding the right way to do so and the right words to use.
Majority of us have dads who to a great extent, played the head figure role in our lives. They are almost always there every step of the way. They are our handy problem solvers, unofficial guidance counsellors, guiding forces, advisers to mention but a few. They go all out when it comes to issues that concern us.
When you have such a father, you need to prepare really hard and well for his birthday because just saying ‘Happy birthday’ will not suffice all that he has done for you.
Have you ever thought of writing him a birthday letter that’ll put a smile on his face and warm his heart? Does this sound like the perfect idea of a birthday gift to you?
I’ve carefully selected these special happy birthday dad from daughter letters to help you express your love and commitment to your dad on his birthday. Enjoy the read.
Happy Birthday Letters from Daughter to Father
You want some cheap but sweet and thoughtful birthday gift for your daddy on his birthday? Your father will find these happy birthday dad from daughter letters amazing. Pick anyone of your choice and send to him to make his day.
1. Happy birthday, dad. May the good Lord continue to guide and protect you and may all your heart desires be granted today and always, Amen.
2. You are the most amazing man to me in the whole wide world and I love you so much. Happy birthday, dad.
3. I’m happy to be your daughter and I pray in my next world, our paths will cross so that I’ll continue to be your daughter. Happy birthday, dad.
4. Happy glorious birthday to a father in every way. Your kindness, love and care will surely elevate any family. I will forever celebrate you, dad.
5. They say even the nicest ones have limits, but my dad doesn’t have limits. You are nicest of them all. Happy birthday, dad.
6. Happy birthday to an Icon, a great Hero and a lovely Father. May happiness never depart from you.
7. You have been there for me through thick and thin, and I don’t even know the right way to tell you thank you. I love you. Happy birthday, Dad.
8. When I was in boarding school, thoughts of you brought peace and fulfilment to me. I miss the smile on your face and I can’t trade it for anything in this world. Happy birthday, Dad.
9. Having a Father is one of the greatest joy one can have in life, Happy birthday, Dad.
10. I hope you realize that you are my everything. May your birthday be filled with splendour and love. Happy birthday to you.
11. Happy birthday to my Darling Father. You are unbelievably precious to me.
12. You are such a positive, charming, and absolutely adorable Father. I am so proud that I get to call you my Father because no other person can ever compare to you. Happy birthday to my perfect Dad.
13. I will always be your little girl no matter the age or distance. I will always love you and be by your side. I love you Dad. Enjoy your birthday.
14. You say you see yourself in me, I hope I live to make you proud, Dad. Happy birthday to you.
15. I will always cherish our Father and Daughter moments. I love you so much, Dad. Happy birthday to you.
16. You will always be the number one and we will always hold you dear in our hearts. Enjoy your special birthday, Dad.
17. Thanks for telling me about all the funny things I did while I was little, even though I can’t remember them all. Happy birthday, Dad.
18. Staying around you became so comfortable that I don’t want to do without you. Happy birthday, Dad.
19. Thank you for standing by me and always assisting me financially, emotionally and physically. You are the best, ever. Happy birthday to you, Dad.
20. May everything work out right for you as you turn older today. Have a great birthday, Dad. You’re always a great man and I’m proud to be your daughter.
21. You bring out the best in me. You are the real MVP. Happy birthday, Dad.
22. Happy birthday, Daddy. You are the only man I look forward to walking me down the aisle. So, age healthily and handsomely.
23. Is there any story I can tell without you in it? I doubt. You are my Hero and I will always adore you. Happy birthday, Dad.
24. You are my best friend, my first Boyfriend and my Father. Happy birthday, Dad.
25. With what I’m presently experiencing, I now know how difficult and challenging it is to raise children. Thanks for sacrificing so much for us. Happy birthday, Dad. From your loving daughter.
26. I always feel safe when I think of you. May you live longer than the hills and mountains. Happy birthday, Dad.
27. I hope I forever make you proud. Have a hearty time, Dad. Happy birthday!
28. If I become a parent someday, I’ll want to be a parent like you. You never stopped giving your best to us. Thanks, Daddy. Happy Birthday.
29. Putting us first has always been your type of business and nothing seems to interest you more. I’m so grateful for your selflessness. Enjoy your special day.
30. You probably will not read or go through all this I have written but I sure know you know that I love you so much, Dad. Happy birthday.
31. Happy Birthday, Dad. I hope I make you a proud man. I love you and will forever be your little girl.
32. May our Father-Daughter bond grow stronger as we grow older. Happy birthday, Dad.
33. I can never imagine a world without the man I call Dad. You have saved your little Princess more times than I can count. Happy birthday, Dad.
34. You are the only kind of man that will sacrifice his today so his children can have a better tomorrow. Happy birthday, Dad.
35. Happy birthday, Dad. You have climbed the highest mountain in the past for your children and now is the time to look back and enjoy all that you have done. Remain blessed on your beautiful day.
36. If all girls have a father like you, the world will be a happier place. My friends envy me for having your blood running through my veins. Happy birthday, Dad.
37. You have held us fast together like a silken thread. You are the kind of Dad every family member wishes for. Happy birthday, Dad.
38. Thank you for being a role model, a Father figure and a man worth being proud of. Happy birthday, Dad.
39. Have fun and enjoy your birthday. I consider myself a lucky girl to have you as a Father.
40. When I hear stories about how other Fathers treat their children and immediate family, I see more reasons to thank you. Happy birthday, Dad.
41. Happy birthday to the wisest, most humble and most intelligent man I have ever known.
42. Today is your birthday and a reminder that although life may be short, whether I’m near or far, every moment with you is undeniably cherished. Happy birthday, Dad.
43. Another new day is here to spend with you. Another new year is here to share with you. Happy Birthday, Dad.
44. You’ve always been a beacon of hope in every storm I’ve seen. Wishing you more life and immeasurable gifts. Happy birthday, Dad.
45. I wouldn’t have gone far in life as a naive little girl, but you thought me how to change it all. Happy birthday, Dad.
46. You are a lot like a diamond: brilliant, amazing, and flawless. Happy birthday, Dad.
47. You are such a treasure not only to me but to our whole family. Happy birthday to our precious gem of a Father.
48. There are not enough words in the English language to express all that I feel towards you. You are worth celebrating forever. Happy birthday, Dad.
49. If I had to, I would go with “I love you so much”. Happy birthday to my truly loved Father.
50. When you are sad, I am sad; and when you are happy, I feel untold joy. Continue to flourish, Dad. Happy birthday.
51. Every child wishes their parents to know only peace and happiness in their life, and I am no exception. May your birthday herald a year of great health and happiness.
52. I know that you are so excited to be getting older, but I promise that if you just wait a bunch more years that feeling will pass. Happy birthday, Dad.
53. I can’t stand the feeling of not congratulating my sweet Father on his birthday. You are terrific to my mum and me, your lovely daughter.
54. Your curiosity inspires me, your daring spirit emboldens me, and your love warms me. Happy birthday to a truly superb Father.
55. Rumour has it that you are the closest to me in the family and others are quite jealous. Lol. Dad loves his daughter and the daughter loves her Dad so much. Happy birthday, Dad.
56. It’s a pleasure and a delightful thing to hear my colleagues speak about the good deeds of my Dad to them. Your generosity has no bounds. Happy birthday, Dad.
57. The love of my life is today’s celebrant. My ever-present Dad is a year older. I love you so much because your life challenges me to be better. Happy birthday, Dad.
58. Every time that I think that you couldn’t possibly get any better as a Father, you do. Thanks for always amazing me with your brilliance and love. Happy birthday to my perfect Dad.
59. Dad, this may have been a rough year, but I know that only happy things are coming because a Father as splendid as you deserve every joy in life. May your birthday mark the start of a wondrous year for you, Amen.
60. Dad, I wish only the best for you in life. May you overcome every problem life throws your way, and may you always be confident in the face of adversity. Happy birthday!
61. Your very existence has brought beauty and grace into my life. Happy birthday to you, Dad.
62. I have always known you to be a strong-willed man that never gives up on whatever he set his mind on. You have never been a quitter and I pray that God continues to protect and guide you for me. Happy birthday, Dad.
63. You are passionate, understanding and caring. Happy birthday, Dad.
64. Thanks for the all-time love, Dad. My life is fulfilment for having a Dad like you around me all the time. I really wish you’ll celebrate many more years with us. Happy birthday, Dad.
65. There’s nothing of essential value that I possess that will match the value of the life you’ve provided me with. I really want to wish you a beautiful year ahead. Happy birthday, Dad.
66. They say there are good and bad times, but it’s difficult to experience the bad times with a Dad like mine. Happy birthday, Dad.
67. The first love I felt in my heart as a fast-growing lady wasn’t for any handsome boy, but for my special Dad. Happy birthday to you, Daddy. God bless you.
68. The love you give is like no other. The cheer you give can’t be found anywhere. I love you, Dad. Happy birthday.
69. There are choices we make in this world, but choosing a Father isn’t one of them. I’m glad that decision was made for me because I wouldn’t have made a better choice. Happy birthday, Dad.
70. God is the maker of life and life might not be worse without you, but it wouldn’t be the same without you. Happy birthday to a Father who has given me so much.
71. You are such a positive and loving person, Father. You must have gotten that from your grandmother. Just kidding. But please, know that I am so delighted to have such a magnificent Father. Happy birthday, Dad.
72. Your birthday is the perfect time to celebrate how truly phenomenal you are. You are classy, beautiful, and intelligent. I am so thankful to have you around. Happy birthday, Dad
73. I’ve never seen you say anything bad, do anything bad or hate anyone. This shows that you’re the perfect Father a young girl can look up to. Happy birthday to you, wonderful Dad. You’re loved.
74. Keep it up and never change the way you are. I love you. Happy birthday, Dad.
75. The measure of a person’s life is not by the years they have lived but by the number of lives they have touched. Happy birthday, Dad.
76. Don’t stress yourself, do your best and forget the rest. Happy birthday, Dad.
77. Our intentions create realities. May your wishes be granted, Amen.
78. There’s a lot I wish I could tell you, Dad. Happy birthday, Dad.
79. Someone I love and adore so much was born today. Happy birthday, Dad.
80. Daughter of a King: that’s what all my friends call me. I’m happy and thankful that I got you, Dad. Happy birthday.
81. Gratitude is the only thing that fills my heart whenever I think of you. I know the magnitude of all that you have done for me. Happy birthday, Father.
82. Having a Father as great as you is one of the greatest gifts I’ll forever be thankful for. Enjoy your birthday, Dad. You are important to me.
83. I have tried to be the best daughter, but I can only work harder. Dads of your type deserve nothing but the best from their offsprings. Happy birthday, Daddy.
84. My Dad is a year older. No other person can take your place in my life. Happy birthday.
85. I can’t forget the time I had to lie to you to save myself from your lashing, but I regret ever doing that to a very sincere father. Happy birthday, Dad.
86. In a world where families no longer make people of the societies, you have given all your best to bind us closer and to keep us strong. You have helped this family so much. Happy birthday, Dad.
87. Thank you for always being by my side. Thank you for loving me and thank you for making me the daughter you are proud of. Have a hearty birthday, Dad. I love you.
88. Thank you for being a role model, a Father figure and a man worth being proud of. Have a great birthday. May all your wishes come to pass.
89. I realized that no one will actually be able to pay their parents back for all they did for them, because money can’t buy those sacrifices. Happy birthday to you, Dad.
90. I smile because you’re my Father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it. Happy birthday, Dad.
91. Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’ I love you, Dad. Happy birthday.
92. Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man. Happy birthday, Dad.
93. Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug. Happy birthday, Dad.
94. In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown. Happy birthday, Dad.
95. You taught me how to value myself, Dad. Happy birthday.
96. You are not who people think or say you are. You are who God created you to be. Happy birthday, Dad.
97. Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my Dad. Happy birthday, Dad.
98. A Father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way. Happy birthday, Dad.
99. I’ve seen people lose their parents while in school and I’m lucky enough to have you in a perfect state of wellness. I’m so grateful for your life, Dad. Happy birthday to you, Sir.
100. I love you Dad, not for what you give but for what you represent in my life. You are important to me and there is no one I’d rather have as a better Father. I love celebrating you because I know you are a man worth celebrating and that is why I love you. Happy birthday, Dad.
Notwithstanding the age, some fathers are always there to lend a helping hand, guiding your every step. It is worthwhile to think outside the box when planning on celebrating their birthdays for them.
Asides the normal partying, merriments, hugs, kisses and saying ‘Happy birthday’, they need something lasting and worthy.
Words that’ll reach into their soul and help them connect more with you. They already know that they mean so much to you. Why not show them how much by lighting up their hearts with the knowledge that they’re loved and appreciated.
These letters above have all it takes to show your dad just how much he means to you. Do you know anyone else who might need this list? Kindly click on the share button.