Has anyone ever left you without notice of absence? You could feel the disappointment and pain, right? Birthdays come once in a year and when it comes, it comes as a special event in the life of the celebrant. Others may see it as just another day but to the celebrant, it is the most important day.
So, you can now understand why missing or forgetting someone’s birthday may be seen as an offence to them. Well, you could pacify them with belated but pacifying messages to apologize for missing a birthday. To err is human, so that you have erred is not the issue, to refuse to do something about it is the case.
How do you apologize for failing to send your wishes to a friend’s son on his birthday? It’s by accepting that you forgot and still telling him how important he is to you with passionate plea messages to say sorry for a belated birthday wish.
As you go through the best belated birthday wishes for friend’s son here, you will discover that there are many ways to wish someone a belated birthday and still make it sparkle.
Now is your time! Make use of the messages below for your friend’s son.
Belated Birthday Messages for Friend’s Son
Missing your birthday was painful itself but missing your birthday cake was my deserved punishment. My birthday message to you is belated but accept my happy birthday to you, my dear friend’s son.
1. To forget the birthday of your son is so unpardonable yet I will ask for forgiveness as I wish him the most of the blessed year. Belated happy birthday to you dear son, my friend.
2. How could I have forgotten that I celebrated your son this period last year? My sincere apologies to your dear son, my friend. May this year bring forth to your family great blessings and to him abundant joy. Happy belated birthday, dear son.
3. To us all, yesterday may have been a normal day but to your family, it was a special day owing to the fact that your son’s birthday was yesterday. Forgetting was the human part of me, please, accept my belated happy birthday wishes to your son, my friend.
4. In as much as we get crowded up with a lot of activities, our special ones remain in our heart. Knowing you are special to me gives me the boldness to tell you I forgot your son’s birthday. Belated happy birthday to your dear son.
5. I missed the birthday of my friend’s son. I hope you enjoyed every bit of it. Belated happy birthday to you, my dear friend’s son. I wish you complete health and happiness.
6. I hope this coming year is seasoned with grace and blessedness for you. Though I missed your birthday, God didn’t and I wish you long life. Belated happy birthday, dear friend’s son.
7. Happy birthday to you, little one……sorry it’s coming late. I wish you pleasant surprises in this new age. Belated happy birthday to you. More grace be upon you, my friend’s son.
8. Happy birthday to you, dear friend’s son. Awwww… I hope I am not coming too late. Trust you are going to pardon me. I wish you success in all your endeavours. Belated happy birthday to you.
9. Belated happy birthday to you, my friend’s son. I know you were not happy that I didn’t remember, well, here’s the deal: As a penalty, you’ll make your request and I must get it in 24 hours. But before then, I wish you a good life and good health.
10. Oh my dear boy, never mind this old friend of your mummy. She completely forgot your birthday. Happy belated birthday to you, my dear friend’s son. Continue to grow in wisdom.
Belated Birthday Blessings for Friend’s Son
I may be late in wishing you a happy birthday but your blessings can never be late. Belated happy birthday to your son, my dear friend.
11. Belated happy birthday to you, my friend’s son. I ask for the downpour of heavenly blessing upon you. Though my birthday message may come late, remember God is never late.
12. Belated happy birthday to you, dear son. May the Lord overshadow you and may everything in your life resonate with glory. Accept my wishes and pardon the lateness.
13. Hello, my dear son. I wish you good health and a sound mind. I ask that God give you the grace to excel and let everything in your life soar above all limitations. Belated happy birthday to my friend’s son.
14. I knew something beautiful was happening days ago but I couldn’t just grab it. Now, I know the reason for the feeling, my dear friend’s son was celebrating his birthday. I wish you all the best. Belated happy birthday my friend’s son.
15. Belated happy birthday to you, dear friend’s son. I pray this coming year to bring to you abundant blessings and happiness.
16. Your birthday is a special day and I missed it. Please accept my apologies and if possible, let’s take the whole day to celebrate again, after all, it’s never too late to celebrate. Belated happy birthday to you. May you be raised higher in everything you do, my friend’s son.
17. Belated happy birthday to you, best friend’s son. I missed your birthday but I didn’t forget you are so special to me. Enjoy the very best of the New Year.
18. Accept my sincere birthday albeit coming very late. But like it is said, better late than never. Sending you this belated happy birthday shows to you how much you mean to me. Enjoy every minute, hour, day and season in this New Year, my dear friend’s son.
19. Hello, young man. Belated happy birthday to you. I pray for an overflowing spirit of excellence upon you and everything you do. Keep flying in beautiful colours. Congratulations, my friend’s son.
20. Hello dear, how are you doing? I can’t believe you are a year older, you know what I even forgot to eat yesterday, that was partly like a punishment for missing your birthday. Happy belated birthday to my friend’s son. May the blessings rest on you.
Belated Happy Birthday Quotes for Friend’s Son
Better late than never. Never say never. These were the quotes ramming up in my head as I remembered how lost I was when your birthday flashed across my mind. Happy belated birthday to you, friend’s son. You are special.
21. My lateness to wish you a happy birthday should not deprive me of my cake. Belated happy birthday to you, my dear friend’s son. I hope to see you at the top.
22. Trust me, I will make it up for you for missing and forgetting your birthday. Belated happy birthday to you, dear friend’s son. Enjoy all the days of the year not just your birthday.
23. Your birthday came and passed and now I am just remembering but well enough the month hasn’t passed so I am wishing you a happy birthday month this year. Belated happy birthday to my friend’s son.
24. Happy birthday to the champion of my friend’s family. Though belated, I wish you greatness and mercies in all your education and learning. Belated happy birthday to you.
25. Happy belated birthday to the son of my friend. I pray that your blessings will never come late and all you do shall prosper. Congratulations.
26. Birthdays should be extended beyond a day, why not make it a week especially when I wasn’t around. Belated happy birthday to you, my friend’s son. Congratulations to you. I hope you do have the best out of life.
27. Special people deserve special attention, though I completely missed your birthday, it has afforded me the opportunity to give you special attention by sending you this message this morning. Belated happy birthday to you, my friend’s son.
28. I can only imagine the joy on your face when you were celebrating the birthday that I missed. May evil be far from you, my friend’s son. Belated happy birthday to you.
29. No excuse is too good for forgetting your birthday, please accept my late remembrance and wishing you a belated happy birthday. Keep growing in wisdom and strength, my friend’s son.
30. Belated happy birthday may not be as inspiring as the happy birthday that came on the D-day but the blessings and wishes from the genuine heart that sent it will always make it potent. Belated happy birthday to my friend’s son.
I know you are really sorry for forgetting or missing the birthday of your friend’s son, but if it remains sorry, what good does it do? Pick your device and send these best belated birthday wishes for friend’s son to your friend’s son to make it up to him.
You can as well share these messages with loved ones who need them.