While some are unlucky with finding good friends, some are just so lucky. We all know finding a good friend can be a difficult thing. Sometimes, we get so unlucky and this leads to disaster because some enter your life to make a mess of it. But we still have friends with good intentions.
In case you’re lucky to have one of those and it’s their 40th birthday, then the wishes below are highly recommended. Your friend will be so happy to receive one of them from you, trust me.
They deserve to know how much love you have for them. The most beautiful thing about the wishes below is that they come in categories. They vary from age 40 to 49 birthday wishes. Isn’t that great? Please go ahead and be sure you get the best happy 40th birthday wishes for friend for your friend.
- 40th Birthday Messages and Quotes to a Friend
- Happy 40th Birthday to My Best Friend
- 40th Birthday Words for a Male Friend
- Happy 40th Birthday Beautiful Friend
- Birthday Wishes for 40 Years Old Female Friend
- Happy Birthday Wishes for a Friend Turning 40
- Happy 41st Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Happy 42nd Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Happy 43rd Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Happy 44th Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Happy 45th Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Happy 46th Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Happy 47th Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Happy 48th Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Happy 49th Birthday Wishes for Friend
40th Birthday Messages and Quotes to a Friend
Dear friend, you are above all the birthday messages and quotes in the world, and that’s why I am sending this beautiful wish to you. I wrote it from my heart; Happy 40th birthday. I love you.
Five gifts ideas for your friend’s 40th birthday.
1. What is life without a friend who supports and loves me like you? What is life without a friend who knows all my secrets and never uses them against me? What is life without a friend who never judges me, no matter how badly I behave? Thank you for staying true. May your life be full of love and bliss. Happy 40th birthday.
2. Today, words fail me. If I were to start talking about how supportive you have been over the years, I might not be done in a year. You bring me true happiness, and I’m grateful for the ability to reciprocate. Happy 40th birthday, my friend. May you live long.
3. I’m not the one to jump on everyone and call them friends. In fact, I filter my friendships. You are the best friend I have, and every day, I remain grateful to God for making our paths cross. On your 40th birthday, I wish you all the beautiful things in the world. Happy birthday to you.
4. People say that you can’t find happiness in someone else but yourself. But I have come to realize that it’s not entirely true. You made me find happiness in myself, and that’s why you’re the main source of my happiness. God bless you. Happy 40th birthday.
5. For almost 40 years, we have been friends. Childhood was so great and full of sweet memories because of you. Even when we were not certain about how life would turn out eventually, we still had each other’s backs. You are my ride or die for life. Happy 40th birthday to you.
6. There’s this happiness that comes with celebrating wonderful people. Today, I’m in my best mood because it’s your birthday. I want to thank you for all the years of sharing love and great experiences. With you, life has been worth living. Happy 40th birthday.
7. I hope I can come up with the right words for your birthday. I’m so sure God must have loved me so much to feel that I deserve a friend and sister like you. It’s been so many years together and there has never been a breakup. Thanks for being patient with me. Happy 40th birthday.
8. Even though you have plenty of flaws, I will choose not to dwell on them, know that it’s because it’s your birthday and because you have your good sides too. To be honest with you, being friends with you has brought so many benefits. I just hope this friendship lasts forever.
9. So many people hurled abusive words at me when I decided to be friends with you, but today they are all praising me because you helped me prove them wrong. Till today, I still don’t feel I deserve a friend like you. Happy 40th birthday, dear friend. You’re forever loved.
10. Dear friend, I sincerely want you to be happy for the rest of your life because you deserve it. I hope your growing old doesn’t affect all the plans we have already. Trust me to make your day fun. Happy birthday to an outstanding friend.
11. Now I believe it’s true to find love in the most unexpected places. I never knew I could be friends with someone like you because I never loved your lifestyle. Thank God I got close to you. You are the best. Happy 40th birthday to you.
12. I want you to know that your best years are yet to come. The beautiful moments you’ve always craved for is still in the future. Whatever it is you’re enjoying now is just a preamble. I will be here to rejoice with you. Happy 40th birthday.
13. Even though you have your shortcomings, you still are a wonderful friend. Some things would’ve been difficult to achieve without you. May your remaining years be meaningful and blessed. Happy 40th birthday to you.
14. Beautiful things have always happened to you, and that’s because you bless so many people with your life. Even as your friend, you inspire me a lot. On your birthday, I wish for more inspiration from you. Happy 40th birthday.
15. On your birthday, I want to beg you to please start taking it easy on yourself. I know you need to live life, but please don’t forget to enjoy while you’re at it. Take good care of yourself, and learn to leave certain things to fix themselves. Happy 40th birthday
16. You are a lane minder, and you have taught me how to live life the best way. You are a good person and I hope that you meet good people on your way up. Happy 40th birthday to you. Cheers to greater years ahead.
17. On the occasion of your birthday, I’d like to wish you lots of joy, happiness and strength. Let all your hopes, aspirations and dreams come true. I also wish that we remain true to ourselves and this friendship. Happy 40th birthday to you.
18. Today, I’m wishing that this new birthday will be better than the previous ones. Trust me, you deserve to be celebrated always, so I’m wishing that things of celebration never depart from you. Happy 40th birthday to you.
Happy 40th Birthday to My Best Friend
Hey, best friend, I have searched everywhere for a friend like you, but you are just the only one like this in the entire world. You are a blessing, my dear. Happy 40th birthday to you.
19. Your life is so full of love for everyone. Your heart is large enough to accommodate everyone no matter their colour or race. I still don’t know how we became friends, but I want to keep this friendship forever. Happy 40th birthday.
20. Thinking of you on this special day, and I can’t but congratulate you on your new age. I’m sure it’s going to be such a great year for you, dear friend. I’m wishing you all the best in life. Please accept my wishes. Happy 40th birthday.
21. Even though we fight a lot, you’re still the closest person to me, and you’re my go-to person any day any time. Thank you for being a great confidant and not using my words against me. On your 40th birthday, I hope you stop getting on my nerves, lol. Happy birthday to you.
22. There’s nothing about me you don’t know, and there’s absolutely nothing about you I don’t know. We find it difficult to keep things away from each other, and that’s what makes us best friends. I’m looking to spend more years with you. Happy 40th birthday.
23. Even though we are friends, you inspire me more. It’s just as if you’re my mom, with how you caution me from doing the bad things. I can’t thank you enough for loving and wanting the best for me. I love you so much, and you know it. Happy 40th birthday to you.
24. With every fibre of my being, I’m congratulating you on making it to the fourth floor. It’s so beautiful here. Please make sure you take a break from all your struggles and rest; you deserve it. Happy 40th birthday my darling friend.
25. I have made lots of avoidable mistakes in my life, but you always drew me back to my senses. You have a way of scolding me without having to shout or be rude about it. You have been there for me, and I just want to spoil you today. Happy 40th birthday.
26. Look how beautiful and gorgeous my friend is at 40. I can’t believe my eyes. It just seems as though you are 16, I guess I’d rather call you sweet 16. May your birthday be as fascinating as you are. Happy 40th birthday to you. All my love.
27. All my life, I have never heard or seen a friend so selfless and sweet as you are. I still don’t know how I got so lucky, because I’m not perfect myself. I guess God wanted to prove Himself in my life. I celebrate you, dear. Happy 40th birthday, my friend.
28. Look how fulfilling and great your life is at 40. You have numerous properties to your name, you have a fleet of cars. Like those are not enough, you have touched many lives like you’ve lived for 100 years. You truly are a Godsent to mankind. Happy 40th birthday.
29. People think I’m exaggerating when I talk about how sweet my friend is. One thing about me is, I make sure I talk about you everywhere I go, so people can know how blessed I am. Thank you for choosing to be kind, in a world full of ungrateful lots. Happy 40th birthday to you.
30. While everyone is planning to celebrate you the usual way, I am planning to celebrate the best way! Trust me, I am going all out for you today because you’re a blessing to me. Happy 40th birthday, queen. Wish you all the best.
31. For bringing my life much happiness and good times, I sincerely want to thank you. You heard a lot of bad things about me, yet you chose to be my friend. Thank you for changing my life. I’m eternally grateful. Happy 40th birthday, my friend.
32. The level of respect I have for you is beyond what you think. I want to keep loving and praising you till I say my last prayer. Love is your second name because if not, you won’t have so much love to go around. Happy 40th birthday, my lovely friend.
33. I wish I could just open my heart so you can know how much love I have for you; it’s beyond ordinary. So many people wonder what got me attracted to you, but they will all keep wondering while we keep our fire burning. Happy 40th birthday, my best part.
34. The first step to this beautiful friendship is accepting that we are two imperfect people from different backgrounds, coming together as friends. I’m glad we defined our goals from the beginning. Happy 40th birthday, my friend.
35. There’s no other person I want to be friends with, but you. This is because you know and understand me so well, much more than anyone else. I want to keep doing this friendship thing with you. May God help us. Happy 40th birthday.
36. Heavens see my heart, I love you beyond words. I have never been so in love with any woman like this. The first time I saw you, I saw through you and knew you were an angel in disguise. Then, I decided to be friends with you. It’s been beautiful, ever since. Happy 40th birthday to you.
40th Birthday Words for a Male Friend
I hope these beautiful words make your day. I have never been lucky with male friends until I met you. Thank you for choosing not to deceive me. Happy 40th birthday to you.
Words not to say to your friend on his/her 40th birthday.
37. A lot of people (especially woman) have called me on so many occasions to ask why I celebrate you too much. I keep telling them you’re God’s gift to me, and you’ve done so much for me than any of them. Thank you for being my friend. Happy 40th birthday.
38. Look our beautiful our lives are. We have great children to call our own. We have achieved on so many levels than we planned. I have you to thank because if not for you, all these wouldn’t have been a reality. Happy 40th birthday, my good friend.
39. As male friends, we have had to disagree on so many things, but our maturity keeps making the bond grow stronger. I’m glad we don’t only drink and play together, we also win together. Now, that’s what real friends do. Happy 40th birthday, my guy.
40. I wanted to send you cakes today, but I quickly realized you are 40, and some things aren’t good for your health, because you’re growing older. I decided to send you a beautiful wish instead. I’m proud to call you my friend. Happy 40th birthday.
41. Our friendship is not perfect, but we keep putting in the works. We keep making conscious efforts to see that we don’t go astray. We keep supporting and rooting for each other just as it should be. The decision to make you my friend is the best I ever made. Happy 40th birthday.
42. I had too many big dreams before I became friends with you, and I can say for a fact that almost all of them have been accomplished already. That’s the beauty of being friends with like-minded people. I wish that all of your dreams come true, as well. Happy 40th birthday.
43. I would never have imagined such a beautiful life full of grace and love like I have always pictured if I hadn’t met you. You made everything come so fast, and I’m grateful for the part you played in making sure I make it. You are a friend who deserves to be kept forever, and I’m doing just that. Happy 40th birthday.
44. I hope that all your dreams come true, as you start another phase of your life. Not to worry, if they don’t, we will make them happen. I will do anything for you, dear friend. You worth even more. Happy 40th birthday to you.
45. You are truly getting old, and it’s beautiful to see. I wish you drop all your bad habits, and start a good life for yourself. You know I have always told you that, but I wish you take it seriously, this time. May God help you. Happy 40th birthday.
46. I know birthdays only happen once every year, but celebrating you once a year is not enough. In fact, it’s not close to being enough. It’s a pity you don’t know how highly I place you. I don’t joke with anything that concerns you at all. Congratulations on this special day. Happy 40th.
47. I just hope I look half as beautiful as you look today when I eventually turn forty. You are making me eager to get to that age already. Your heart is even more beautiful than all of these. Happy 40th birthday, my lovely friend.
48. I know how much you’re scared of age telling on you. It’s like you don’t want to be old at all. Well, age is already telling on you, but you’re still as beautiful as ever. You even look more beautiful, to me. So please, come off that. Happy 40th birthday.
49. The day I met you has always been in my prayer points; I just can’t stop blessing that day. That day, my life took a whole new turn, and it has since been wonderful. Your effect on my life is so evident, my friend. If there’s s next life, I’d love to be friends with you again. Happy 40th birthday.
50. You are the happiest person I know; always laughing hard like you have no problems, whereas you bottle up a lot. My dear friend, I want you to loosen up, this year. Talk more about your problems, because I will always be willing to help. Please, confide in me. Happy 40th birthday.
51. Year after year, you keep getting better. You keep doing great things. You keep helping the needy. Now give me a reason God will stop blessing you. That can never happen because you have paid your dues. May all your wishes come true. Happy 40th birthday.
52. I wish that you forever remember this day and burst into laughter. You will not suffer loss, and I pray God returns everything you’ve ever lost in multiple folds. Congratulations on your 40th birthday, my friend. Have a fantastic one.
53. I have been wandering around all my life, searching for a friend who deserves me. I was almost on the verge of giving up when I met you. Now, you are the only one who understands me. I hope your birthday be special and brings you beauty all around. Happy 40th birthday.
54. No one ever believed I was good enough for the role of a friend; they always thought I was too lenient and kind, and so I will never find my type. Well, I’m thankful God gave me my type, and that’s you. Thanks for coming into my life. Happy 40th birthday to you.
Happy 40th Birthday Beautiful Friend
My beautiful friend, it’s no news that you bring me the greatest moments of my life. You’re one of my greatest blessings and I’m always thankful to have you. Happy 40th birthday.
55. I never really thought about having a friend outside of my family, because the elderly ones in the family always talked against it. Today, I know better, and I don’t blame them for their choices. God just wanted to make a point through me. I love you, my friend. Happy 40th birthday.
56. When I’m done with you today, you will never forget this day and you will always remember with a smile. In case you’re wondering, you did so much on my last birthday, and I haven’t even gotten over it. Today, I’m returning the favour. Happy 40th birthday.
57. We have been best of friends even before we met our spouses, got married and started making babies. Now, look at what we’ve achieved together. To God be the glory for all He has done in your life. Happy 40th birthday to you.
58. Even though we are miles apart, we never stopped communicating through every means possible. You are and will always be my friend. May your life be full of beautiful and happy moments. Happy 40th birthday to you.
59. Happy birthday, my darling friend. I have too many prayers and wishes for you on your birthday because you’re a very good person. I pray that you get everything that you wish for, and may you never lose anything dear to you. Happy 40th birthday.
60. No matter how far apart we are, you will always be my very good friend and sister. As you keep ageing, I hope you keep making the right choices that will make you happy forever. I love and miss you so much. Happy 40th birthday to you.
61. I know you’ve made a lot of mistakes in your life. You’ve done a lot of things that bring regrets. You have erred in so many ways, but I can assure you that the coming year will make you forget all of these, and bring you the happiest moments. Happy 40th birthday.
62. I wish that you never lose this beautiful smile of yours and that you be surrounded by people who love and have good intentions towards you. Thank you for all you do, I will forever love you. Happy 40th birthday to you.
63. Wishing you well on this day is the littlest I can do to show how much I care. You know I love you too much, and I don’t take all you do for granted. I hope that your dreams come true, even as you turn 40. Wishing you the happiest birthday.
64. Congratulations on your 40th birthday, dear friend. Wishing that troubles, loneliness, sorrow, unhappiness, pain, sadness and failure vanish from your life with immediate effect. Do have a wonderful year ahead. All my love.
65. One thing I would keep talking about is how large your heart is. Your heart is so beautiful and pure towards others. Envy and greed are never your thing. You are always happy when others win. Your type is rare, my friend. May all your wishes come true. Happy 40th birthday.
66. Here are my wishes on your birthday; may troubles leave you alone. May your joy and happiness be multiplied. May the days of sadness end in your life. May you have every reason to be thankful to God. Happy 40th birthday to you.
67. Today isn’t just an ordinary day, but your birthday. The day God blessed the world with a wonderful gift. I’m so happy that I got to share some beautiful moments of your life. I just wanted to wish you a happy one. Enjoy your 40th birthday.
68. I’m sure you’re just about to go all emotional like you do every year. It’s okay to cry because, despite all that’s happened in the past, God has blessed you with a good life and one of the best families around. I’m so happy for you. Happy 40th birthday.
69. When I look back at how we both started, I shed tears of joy. It has not been easy through the years, but we chose to live above all our worries. Today, we are in our space and happy with life. You’re a living testimony, my friend. Happy 40th birthday.
70. You have always had my back in every decision I make. You support me like your life depends on it, or like I’m paying you for it. This is just one of the reasons I won’t turn my back against you. On your 40th birthday, I wish God blesses you in all aspects. Happy birthday.
71. Hey friend. Happy 40th birthday to you. I wish that your birthday and every day would be filled with sunshine,
smiles and laughter, people who love and cherish you. I wish you all the best for the years to come. I love you.
Birthday Wishes for 40 Years Old Female Friend
I never thought I could be friends with someone way older than I am. I mean you are 40 years old, and my friendship with you has been the best so far. I think I need to start making more female friends. Happy birthday to you. Wish you well.
Beautiful places to take your 40 years old friend on his/her birthday.
72. We had so many plans for our future. I’m thankful that every one of those plans has been executed successfully and have yielded great results. On your birthday, I wish your joy runs over like a river. Happy 40th birthday, my lovely friend.
73. Coming together, we had dreams and plans, but we were not sure how it will turn out. Even though we worked so hard towards achieving them, it’s a must that we acknowledge God in our journeys. I’m thanking God for your life, dear. Happy 40th birthday to you.
74. Your life makes the world more beautiful and joyful. Your presence is all everyone needs to be fine. You are such a special person and a lifesaver. On your beautiful day, I wish you everything you wish yourself. Have a happy 40th birthday.
75. I was never one to believe that there are no real friends. I always knew there was someone for me, and I’m glad our paths crossed eventually. Friends like you deserve a special place in heaven, trust me. Happy 40th birthday, dear.
76. We have spent another year of our lives together again. If you ask me, I’d say I’m thankful for every single thing that has happened to us, since the inception of this friendship. I’m so blessed to be a part of your amazing life. Wishing you a life full of true happiness. Happy 40th.
77. Hey friend. It’s your birthday and I can’t keep calm. You’re the most important part of my life. I love how I sleep and wake with thoughts of you. As you celebrate your 40th birthday, I wish you find your true happiness and love.
78. Even though you are growing older physically, your soul will always be like that of a newborn, who knows or sees no evil. Congratulations on your 40th birthday. I am wishing you to always stay relaxed, happy and comfortable.
79. Age is just a number, and it doesn’t really matter as long as you still feel young and beautiful. I’m your number one fan and I’m proud of everything you’ve put together. Wishing you the happiest birthday possible. Enjoy the 40th floor.
80. I know how much you love to enjoy yourself. In fact, I can’t count how many trips you’ve embarked on just to enjoy yourself outside the country. Today, I’m hoping that you enjoy yourself to the fullest, and forget all your worries. Happy 40th birthday to you.
81. You are one of the friends I have who have no time for frivolities. All you’re concerned about is how to better your life and how to care for the needy. I’m sure you will keep this energy forever because it’s the most beautiful thing about you. Happy 40th birthday.
82. You are a special friend to me and as a matter of fact, I can’t even tell exactly how much love I have for you. Believe me, I love you so much and I am wishing you the greatest happiness on your 40th birthday. Make sure you have all the fun you’ve been wanting to have.
83. You are the most amazing human being I know, and I’m so happy to call you my friend. On your birthday, I wish to tell you so many things, but I will just save them for the future. Wishing you a very happy 40th birthday, my friend.
84. You are such a wonderful and kind person. I truly hope that your new year is filled with the blessings that you desire, and your day filled with loads of fun with people who can share in the same energy. Happy 40th birthday, sweetheart.
85. For a lot of people, friendship is just a word and doesn’t have a meaning. But for me, it is the source of happiness and strength because I have you. Thank you for being my friend and confidant. Happy 40th birthday, dear friend.
86. Dear friend, it is your birthday today, and I just want to tell you how special you are to me. I wish that you remain the way you are and not change your ways for anything. Happy 40th birthday to you.
87. You don’t seem to be ageing at all. Your age doesn’t tell on you, and that shows how much you take care of yourself. Apart from that, all you’re after is spreading positive energy, so how would your age want to tell on you. Happy 40th birthday, superwoman.
88. Even at 40, I know you still have so many things on your wish list. Don’t worry, you will achieve them in no time, and start ticking them off. But first, focus on the things you’ve achieved. Be thankful. I hope you have a wonderful 40th birthday.
Happy Birthday Wishes for a Friend Turning 40
I can’t believe you’re just turning 40. While you look older than your age, you are a baby at heart. My wishes are that you realize how much you’re loved, and stop seeking validation from people. Happy birthday, my friend.
89. It’s another year again; so many responsibilities will begin to show up. Don’t worry, always remember to wear your smile while you believe God will take control of everything. Happy 40th birthday to you. Now, smile!
90. Smiling doesn’t mean you have no problems or all your problems are gone forever, it simply means that you are trusting God for better days while you are facing them. So please, keep smiling and don’t stop. Happy 40th birthday. Smile again!
91. There’s so much love in the air because it’s your birthday. Friends like you only come once in a lifetime, and so I’m going to keep celebrating each moment with you. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day. Happy 40th.
92. My wishes for your birthday include a lifetime of love and happiness from everyone that matters to you, turning your back against your worries and fulfilment of those big dreams. May all these wishes come true. Happy 40th birthday.
93. You are worthy of all love, pampering and presents you get today. You’ve always been great at looking after, everyone. On this day, I hope God continues to send His angels to watch over you. Happy 40th birthday.
94. Thank you for sharing with me, and caring for me. It’s a thing to be a friend, and it’s another thing to be a very good friend. You are a very good friend, and I never want to lose you. On your birthday, I wish that you’re blessed in all your endeavours. Happy 40th birthday.
95. No matter how old we get, I’m still going to keep doing crazy stuff, like gossiping with you. It’s always fun with you, and I can’t believe we are already so old. I wish that you’re blessed with much more love than you give out. Happy 40th.
96. You are one friend that prefers to go hungry than seeing her friend battle with hunger. You are so selfless, and this makes everyone loves you. It’s yet another year, and I keep remembering how sweet you have been. Happy 40th birthday to you.
97. This place is filled with so many people who have had one or two good experiences with you. I personally am thankful to God for this friendship. On your birthday, I want you to know that you will always have my support in all you do. Happy 40th.
98. I know you want a lot of things. You have so many unanswered prayers, and this is weighing you down already. On your birthday, I wish you speedy answers to all your prayers. I hope that the times to come are the best. Happy birthday.
99. From the bottom of my heart, I am wishing you long life and prosperity coupled with the grace and mercy of God. Thank you for being such a sweetheart with a good heart. Happy 40th birthday to you.
100. You’re the real MVP, my friend. You know exactly what you want and that’s what you go for. You’re a goal getter and a hard worker. Your best days are yet to come. I hope you have the sweetest 40th birthday ever. I love you.
101. Some many years ago, people thought it was impossible to have a good friend (I was one of them), but now, our friendship is one of those that inspire the coming generation to not believe such. Thank you for making this happen with me. Happy 40th birthday to you.
102. You have always been beside me, and that’s why I have promised to always be by your side. Thank you for showing me so much love. Congratulations on turning 40. I hope we take on more adventures as we both grow. Happy birthday.
103. So many times you failed, but you never let your failures define who you are. You are an inspiration to so many people, including me. And today, I just want to celebrate your life in the best way possible. Happy 40th birthday to you.
104. When I thought all hope was lost, you stood by me and reassured me that everything will pick up again. I thought about taking my own life when it was really tough, but you came to my rescue. Dear friend, words fail me today. Happy 40th birthday to you.
105. Too many wishes for you on your birthday, dear friend. I wish that you continue to stay happy and inspiring. I wish the people connected to you keep having reasons to believe in you. I wish our friendship lasts forever. Happy 40th birthday.
Happy 41st Birthday Wishes for Friend
Looks who’s 41. Hey mama, you look breathtakingly beautiful and gorgeous on your birthday. I’m super excited about all your achievements. I wish you many more successful moments. Happy birthday dear friend.
Some beautiful jokes to crack at your friend’s birthday party.
106. With you, life has been a great adventure. You have made our friendship one of the best in the world. Thank you for bringing out the best in me. On your 41st day, I hope and wish that you continue to enjoy life just like you’ve always wanted. Happy birthday to you.
107. Look who’s 41. With joy in my heart, it’s my pleasure to welcome you to the fourth floor. I hope that this age brings you closer to your dreams, and makes it easy for you to actualize them. Happy 41st birthday, my dear friend.
108. With friends like you, I bet life will be a beautiful place to stay. Since we started this friendship many years ago, I have never regretted being friends with you. Every day, you give me new reasons to be thankful for having you as my friend. Happy 41st birthday to you.
109. Your life is a testimony, and I’m glad God made it possible for you to witness this milestone. It hasn’t been easy, but your resilience and faith in God make things easy for you. Happy 41st birthday, dear. Cheers to many more years.
110. Without you, I wouldn’t have achieved so much success in my life. When I count my blessings, I make sure I count you more than twice. I’m grateful for the gift of your friendship, and I hope that this lasts forever. Happy 41st birthday.
Happy 42nd Birthday Wishes for Friend
Happy 42nd birthday to you, my friend. I wish that every bad thing that happened the last year doesn’t resurface this year. May you return all you’ve lost. Enjoy your day. I love you.
111. So many people advised me against being friends with you that year, but I never listened to any of them. Now, look what being friends with you have brought me. I want to thank you for being loyal to me over the years. I will always love you. Happy 42nd birthday.
112. 42 is such a wonderful time to celebrate one’s life. Even though our friendship has gone through so much, today, I am choosing to celebrate a friend that never gives up. Thank you for being so strong and wonderful. Happy 42nd birthday to you.
113. On your 42nd birthday, I wish I could tell everyone who cares to listen, about your good deeds to me. I can’t thank you enough for being such a loyal and great friend. You won’t regret ever being friends with me. Happy 42nd birthday.
114. For me friendship is more than just talking and doing things together; it is the greatest relationship in the world. I’m glad I chose you to be my friend. You have become a strong part of me. On this day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Happy 42nd birthday.
115. I want to wish you all the love and happiness this world can possibly give because you deserve so much more. I’m so happy about this new phase of your life. I wish you guidance from above. Happy 42nd birthday, dear.
Happy 43rd Birthday Wishes for Friend
Since I can’t come up with a present to gift you on your 43rd birthday, I might just send you some wishes to get you through the new year. God bless you, my friend. Happy 43rd birthday.
The best way to make your friend’s 43rd birthday the most memorable day of his/her life.
116. Even in my wildest dreams, I never thought that I will be lucky enough to have someone like you as my friend. You are a wonderful person, and everyone testifies to how great you are. I’m not just lucky but blessed to have you. Happy 43rd birthday.
117. I have confided in you for so many years, and you have never disappointed me. You know so much about my past and you never used it against me. If there’s another life, I’d love to choose you as my friend. Happy 43rd birthday to you.
118. I was never lucky with good friends, but the moment I saw you, I just knew you were the one I always prayed for. I can’t stop thanking God for bringing you my way. On your 43rd birthday, I hope that you make more beautiful memories. Happy birthday.
119. I know everything about you, including all your struggles. You are a woman who has risen above all the hates and horrible things people have said to her. Today, I choose to celebrate your life. Happy 43rd birthday, my friend.
120. The fact that I have been friends with you for more than twenty years has got to show that you’re an amazing person. Throughout these years, you never did anything bad to me. Even when I disappointed, you forgave me and moved on from it. Thank you for being the best. Happy 43rd birthday to you.
Happy 44th Birthday Wishes for Friend
There was a time you almost injured me with good wishes, lol. Today, I am returning that favour. I wish that you stay happy and healthy for the rest of your life. Happy 44th birthday.
121. You have been an inspiration to me. Your life remains the most inspiring, over the years. Whatever you lay your hands on prospers, because you know how best to do things. Oh, I’m so happy for you today. Happy 44th birthday to you. Wishing you all the best.
122. So many times, I have failed to be there for you, but never have you stopped being there for me. You are my one and only confidant, and on your birthday, I want to thank you for being my backbone. It’s been God and you in my life. Happy 44th birthday to you.
123. You light up my every day with your incredible sense of humour. Even as you keep growing, you keep getting more beautiful and tolerant. Thank you for tolerating and choosing to overlook my excesses all these years. Happy 44th birthday.
124. I’m glad that you are surrounded by great people like you because that’s exactly what you deserve. Even though we are friends, you have contributed more to this friendship than I have. I wish that you reap the rewards of your labour. Happy 44th birthday.
125. You make everyone happy. You don’t discriminate. You don’t find faults. You are always happy when others win. You have so many great features that could easily make you pass as an angel. To me, you are an angel. Happy 44th birthday, my friend.
Happy 45th Birthday Wishes for Friend
Today, you’re just five years away from turning 50. I’m proud of you, to say the least. I’m glad all your wishes are coming true. I wish God gives you more reasons to be thankful. Happy 45th birthday, sweet friend.
How to get your boring friend in the mood for a celebration on her birthday.
126. Your 45th birthday is going to be such a great one because it’s going to be a house full of family, friends and well-wishers. Today, you will know how much you’re loved, and I’m here for all that. Happy 45th birthday to you.
127. You are the biggest blessing in my life. You are also the best thing that’s ever happened to me. On your 45th birthday, I want to wish you good health, a sound mind, a great future and above all, a resounding Amen to all your prayers. Have a great year, my friend.
128. No matter how much people try, they can’t break us. We have been friends since forever, and we still keep learning even though the friendship is not perfect. I have learnt a lot by just being friends with you. Thank you for blessing me with your life. Happy 45th birthday to you.
129. I cannot imagine my life without you, even though you can be very annoying. No one makes me laugh out loud like you. You are my confidant and advisor, the one who knows everything about me. On your birthday, I want to wish you a lifetime of bliss and happiness. Happy 45th birthday to you.
130. I’m glad God has been helping me to be an amazing friend to you because I really can’t imagine you doing all the good things in this friendship. I’m glad we compliment each other so well. Happy 45th birthday to you. You still have so many years to come.
Happy 46th Birthday Wishes for Friend
Happy 46th birthday, my friend. Thank you for all you do for me, I’m very grateful. May all your wishes come true, even as you’re age gracefully. I love you.
131. The fact that you are 46 today has made me realize I am getting old too. To be honest, we don’t look our age at all, we look way younger and beautiful. On your special day, I wish God keeps adding more beauty to your life. Happy 46th birthday.
132. I can’t express how much your support and love mean to me. My life definitely wouldn’t be as good without you. On your birthday, I want to wish you more than everything you’ve blessed me with. Thank you for believing in me. Happy 46th birthday to you.
133. Dear friend, you bring me so much joy and happiness, and I’m wishing you as much happiness as you give me every day in this new year of yours. May you be blessed with all your heart desires. Happy 46th birthday to you. How are we celebrating?
134. I have never felt so much warmth and love in my entire life. Moments with you are always very different because we get to talk about relevant things. You have touched my life more than I ever imagined. Your 46th birthday is great already. Wishing you a wonderful year.
135. The one aspect of my life that hasn’t experienced regrets is the beautiful friendship I have with you. It has opened more doors for me than I ever thought. Truly, you are the best friend anyone could ever wish for. Thanks for being a blessing. Happy 46th birthday.
Happy 47th Birthday Wishes for Friend
Happy 47th birthday, my sweet friend. You are worth the hype and celebration. Thank you for being such a good friend. May God grant all the wishes and desires of your heart.
136. It’s your birthday today, so rise and shine, dear friend. You just unlocked another year of greater blessings than you’ve enjoyed all your life. Here’s yet another opportunity to meet more happy people on your way to the top. Happy 47th birthday.
137. I always believed in great friendships, even when I hadn’t met you. I guess that’s why God decided to bless me with you. I want to thank you for yielding to the call of God, lol. A happy beautiful birthday, my sister and friend. 47 looks so good on you.
138. We’ve known each other for so many years, and we have shared a lot of special moments and overcome many uncertainties together. Through all of these, your experiences never changed you. You’re still the same guy I knew. Happy 47th birthday.
139. You just keep looking younger like you’re ageing backwards. Anyways, it’s a great thing to happen, and it looks really good on you. Your friendship has been my greatest blessing so far, and I hope to enjoy more years with you. Happy 47th birthday.
140. I always say you are stronger than I am because you have gone through the most difficult moments and you keep getting back up. I salute your courage and tenacity, my dear friend. I hope you recover all you’ve lost in your struggles. Happy 47th birthday to you.
Happy 48th Birthday Wishes for Friend
My wishes for you on your birthday are so many. I’m just going to make this short. As you’ve always been making me happy, may God keeps giving you reasons to be happy. Happy 48th birthday to you, my darling friend.
Some interesting games to play on your friend’s birthday.
141. If you ask me, I’d say nothing has changed about you, except that you keep getting better. You keep giving me reasons to be thankful for having you in my life. I’m so glad that all our days of struggling are now behind us, and we are unto greater things. Happy 48th birthday, my friend.
142. What’s the greatest blessing other than to see beautiful family and friends celebrate one’s life while the person is still alive? You have done so much for everyone present here today, and we will celebrate you like you deserve. Happy 48th birthday to you.
143. As you grow older, I’m sure you keep being thankful for some great decisions you made when you were younger, like being friends with me. It’s also one of my greatest blessings, and I’m glad we’re alive to celebrate each other. Happy 48th birthday, my friend.
144. Nothing gives me joy other than seeing my friends do well in life. I’m glad you are the same as me, so this makes us two wonderful friends. Thank you for being such a reliable friend and a great man. We are all proud of your life. Happy 48th birthday.
145. When we both were much younger, I never really saw a future in this friendship, but as we keep getting mature, everything became very clear, and I started seeing you not just as my brother, but my friend. You are a blessing to me. Happy 48th birthday.
Happy 49th Birthday Wishes for Friend
Dear friend, 49 looks so fantastic on you. Thank you for always checking on me and supporting my businesses. God bless you with so many years. Those are my wishes for you on your birthday. Happy 49th birthday to you, my dearest friend.
146. You are one friend I never want to lose because you have been there for me through thick and thin. On your 49th birthday, I want to thank you for having a good spirit and making me the proudest friend ever. Happy 49th birthday to you.
147. You are a man with a high level of integrity, and up till now, this hasn’t changed about you. I have learnt something much from you, and I still keep learning. I’m sure it wouldn’t have been the same with someone else. Thank you. Happy 49th birthday.
148. I don’t know why I find it difficult to celebrate people, but when it comes to you, the story changes. That’s because you have always celebrated me. You are a loyal friend and an amazing woman. Congratulations on your 49th birthday. Many more years to come.
149. All your life, you have made people happy in so many ways, and the sad thing is, they never reciprocate. I’m glad I’m not one of such ungrateful people. You make me happy, and I will continue to return the energy to you. Happy 49th birthday.
150. I’m just realizing that we are getting old already. I mean, you are just one year to clocking 50. I must confess, you have lived a very good life, and if you die today, we will all have something good to say about you, and that’s more than enough. Happy 49th birthday.
Thank you for checking out the happy 40th birthday wishes for friend up there. I hope that you keep coming back for more exciting contents.
Keep telling others about this page too. Don’t forget to share and comment. Thank you.