When we change locations, jobs or places of residence, we go with some memories and leave some behind. We touch the lives of many as we journey in this life and many also touch our lives. Celebrating someone you met once upon a time in the journey of life is a good way of showing the genuine heart you have for them.
A boss becomes an ex-boss by either the boss getting promoted or transferred. It could also mean you moved on from the former place of work; whatever may be the case, it is always good to leave a good relationship and sending a lovely message to a former boss on his birthday makes it even easy. Though, you may begin to wonder what do I really have to send to my ex-boss as a birthday wish?
First, you need to remember the very good qualities of your former boss, many of which I have decided to help you with here. There are many ways of making your ex-boss feel special on his birthday, you don’t want to miss out on any.
For the birthday around the corner, here is the best collection of corporate happy birthday wishes for ex boss you need. You needn’t trouble yourself about the most important words needed in a birthday message for a former boss because right here, you have them. Enjoy!
Happy Birthday Messages for Your Former Boss
Like we grow and move from one place to another is the story of life. We may have left the same office space but I adore you as a former boss and your birthday is a happy moment for me too. Happy birthday.
1. Though you have been transferred and no longer within reach, yet I cherish and adore you because you were a great boss. I have you in my heart though you are now far away. Continue to shine and on your birthday, I ask that your light shine more. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
2. I always know that you are meant for bigger places, I do hope you enjoy your new promotion and make more impact there. As today marks your birthday, I recall my pleasant experiences while I was directly working under your and I wish you all the very best. Happy birthday, ex-boss.
3. I cherish every moment I spent with you as my former boss. You were a wonderful boss who would always render assistance to younger workers when they are confused. It was a privilege working with you. Happy birthday to you, my former boss.
4. Working with human beings could be difficult sometimes because all human beings have their own idiosyncrasies, yet, I felt peace during your tenure as my boss. You were a wonderful boss to me and I want to use the privilege of your birthday to say thank you for being a wonderful boss. Happy birthday to my former boss.
5. I learnt so much from you that I am now being seen in my present firm like a king. I have been promoted twice within six months. This message is both a birthday message and a message of gratitude. I send my best wishes to you as you celebrate your birthday, happy birthday, my former boss.
6. My value has tripled over the length of time I stayed with you and working with you. I didn’t realize this until I came to my new workplace, then I realize that the value you taught me to always exude is a permanent quality that can never erode if utilized properly. Thank you for bringing the best out of me. Happy birthday, my former boss.
7. No matter how busy I am; I can’t forget your birthday because your birthday is one that rings in my memory as a day when someone special who made an impact in my life was born. Happy birthday to my ex-boss.
8. I have long learnt not to undermine the value of people just because I see them every day, yet, I agree that the value of people is not truly known until they are no longer available. Your value to me has increased since your departure because what you give freely while you were around is no longer available as before. Thanks for always being there. Happy birthday to you, my former boss.
9. You were a boss that readily gives out the best inherent in you. I will always miss the style of communicating even the deepest of issues. Happy birthday, ex boss.
10. Happy birthday to a boss who gives out the best without withholding any good from anyone. You were a genius in what you do and I’ll always appreciate you for it. Happy birthday to you, my amiable former boss.
11. Happy birthday to a boss who believes that life does not start and end at work. All your words in our meetings have become a bell in my memory that I feed on daily. Happy birthday to you, boss.
12. Happy birthday to my former boss. You were a boss with a heart of gold. You also had a large heart and I have come to cherish every moment I spent with you while you were here. Once again, happy birthday to you, my former boss.
13. Happy Birthday ex-boss, though we are no longer together, I am happy that everything you taught me while you were around remained with me to date. The joy we share while we worked together here is a lasting one. I celebrate today on your birthday. Happy birthday, my former boss.
14. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss. You exhibited a style of leadership that is second to none. I admire the virtues that you exude and the confidence you display in carrying out your job. Happy birthday to you, my former boss.
15. I miss you so much, my ex-boss. I will always remember your birthday because while you help us to grow daily, we have just a day in the year to really celebrate you, and that day is your birthday. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
16. As much as I really wished you were here, I also know that you must also move forward. You have a touch of excellence in whatever you do. I appreciate you, sir. Happy birthday to you, my former boss.
17. You created a level of relationship with every worker at worker which no one else has undone. Happy birthday to you, my former boss. I pray that you keep shining brighter and brighter. Once again, happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
18. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss. The atmosphere you created at work while you were here gave us the opportunity to achieve great things, without which we would have been just average people with no significant result.
19. You deserve some accolades, boss. You were an exemplary boss who did not shy from huge responsibility. You brought in so much value to the company that till now, your footprints are seen all over every department. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
20. You were a balanced man. You maintain a form of balance that is incomparable both at work, at home, with workers, with clients and even with everything at work. Happy birthday, ex-boss.
21. Happy birthday to you, Sir. Your name would always go on the record as one who built a team of workers from scratch and gave them the confidence to produce results unmatchable by their peers. I pray that you continue to go from strength to strength. Happy birthday, ex-boss.
22. My experience with you as a former boss, all the lessons I learnt, the unforgettable moments of joy. I am pleased to have worked with you, Sir. I remember your birthday today and I wish you all the good things of life and the best of wishes. Happy birthday to my wonderful, ex-boss.
23. I would always cherish the love you had for work, the discipline you had for standards, and the care you had for workers under you. On your memorable day, I send you all the very best. Happy birthday to you, my former boss.
24. My ex-boss is a year older today. Happy birthday to a man worthy of emulation. Happy birthday to a man of excellence. It was a privilege working with you. Once again, I celebrate you on your birthday, happy birthday to you, my former boss. Enjoy your special day.
25. A boss that shows the way to others; a boss that taught us how to achieve greater results without stress. That’s who you are. Happy birthday to you, my former boss.
Ex boss Birthday Wishes and Prayers
My prayers are numerous for you but on your birthday, I reserve the best messages for you. Happy birthday to my only Ex…Yes, my ex-boss!
26. Thanks for providing for us the value of leadership that is rare in people. I pray that you receive more honour than you have given out o people. Happy Birthday to you, my ex-boss.
27. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss. Thanks for being there as a leader and a father. You taught me several things that define happiness both at work and at home. Enjoy your day.
28. I saw you beyond being a boss. You were a mentor and a helper. While you were with us, I learnt a lot from you. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
29. You were an excellent leader. Your leadership qualities were mind-blowing. My best wishes are reserved for you today on your birthday, happy birthday, dear ex-boss.
30. Happy birthday to a boss taken away from us but not taken away from our hearts. You will forever remain in my heart as a true leader and an example of a good boss. Enjoy your special day, my dear ex-boss.
31. I looked at the past years and I can see how much change has happened in my life because I met with you. It lasted a short time but the effect is still being felt. I cherish your unique ways of touching the lives of people around you. Happy Birthday to my former boss. All the best wishes, Sir.
32. Work was fun and the environment was conducive for creativity all because you in your wisdom crafted and designed out ways by which the best in everyone was maximized. Have a great birthday my dearest ex-boss.
33. I have never worked with a boss as polite as you are. To even add your decency in addressing issues is one I will always remember. Thanks for always giving a listening ear to everyone. You were a proper boss. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
34. If I had the supernatural powers, I’d given you everything you’d ever wished for in life; all the happiness, peace, and glory. Yet, I’m sending you all my very best wishes. Happy Birthday, dear ex-boss.
35. You had the capability to empower people around you. It was noticeable to everyone and the universe took note of it. On your birthday, I send to you all the best wishes in the universe to be with, accompany you and comfort you. Happy birthday to you, my lovely ex-boss.
36. You are a great boss to work with not just by the virtue of your position but by the very way you create an environment for excellence for everyone. Have a wonderful birthday, dear ex-boss.
37. You were a boss who knew the job and readily incorporates it into others. The style and techniques to handle every project well were innate to you. I wish you the best as you celebrate your birthday today. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
38. Happy birthday to a boss who gave you hope and helps you see the bigger picture even when it becomes difficult to see beyond the surrounding circumstances. Thanks for always giving us a shoulder to lean on.
39. I miss the look on your face when each one seems confused. I missed those reassuring smile that you put on your face when everyone else is puzzled. You were the real boss. I wish you peace, prosperity, joy and success. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
40. Even though you are now my former boss by the reason of my moving on, I still regard you in high esteem because what I display in my present place of work today, I got them all from you. Happy birthday to you, my former boss. All the best wishes to you.
41. I learnt from you that good character sustains one longer. You taught me that a stable personality makes way for people. Thanks for dishing out these to me. I wish you all the best as you celebrate your birthday today. Happy birthday to you, my former boss.
42. Happy birthday to my previous boss. A bold example of an entrepreneur. I didn’t take your kindness for weakness. You were a humble boss; something very rare in bosses. Happy birthday on this special day.
43. You make sure you leave a compliment in the effort people make even after pointing out their errors. That was what keep me going. I wish you all the very best, sir. Happy birthday to you.
44. I had a wonderful experience with you as my boss. I cherish those moments when you point out our errors to us and providing a practical solution to each. While you mark another new year today, I wish you abundant prosperity. Happy birthday to you, my previous boss.
45. Happy birthday to you, sir. I wish you all the best things in life. Happy birthday to you. Enjoy your day, my ex-boss.
46. You were a shining light as a boss. You taught me lessons that I still use in my work today. On your birthday, I pray for sound health and overflowing prosperity unto you. Happy birthday, my former boss.
47. My dear ex-boss, I appreciate it that you don’t demand what you cannot give. I admire you and all that you do. Happy birthday to you, my dear boss.
48. Maam, you were a boss of amazing personality. I pray and ask that you have a wonderful life all throughout your lifetime. Happy Birthday, dear ex-boss.
49. The life of any employee has an indirect attachment t the style of leadership of the boss at the office. Thanks for knowing this and I appreciate you for displaying the best leadership which has given us the impact we need for living out the best. Happy Birthday, dear ex-boss.
50. My best wishes for you today, my favourite ex-boss. For all your efforts at ensuring that the best is maintained in all spheres of life. Happy birthday to you. Enjoy your day.
Birthday Greetings to Ex boss
Then, if I haven’t greeted you in the morning, my day wouldn’t be complete. As today marks your birthday, the greeting I have for you is one showering you with blessings on your birthday, my ex boss.
51. Today is your special day, I wish you a happy healthy life and more years of outstanding success. Happy Birthday, dear ex-boss.
52. May today bring to you the best of the wishes and prayers you deserve for being a good boss. Happy birthday to a leader of worth. I celebrate you because you are a true example of a boss. Once again, happy birthday, my ex-boss.
53. You were a disciplinarian, yet, considerate to many who are hardworking. In spite of your hard stance, you showed empathy. I wish you all the best, sir, as you celebrate your birthday today. Happy Birthday, dear ex-boss.
54. Having a genuine boss who sees your weaknesses but refuses to use them against you is a rare privilege. Happy birthday to my ex-boss. I celebrate you.
55. I am happy to celebrate you once again this year, though now as my ex-boss. I relish the moments we shared together and the experiences I garnered while working under you. Happy birthday to you, my dear ex-boss.
56. Every day is like another day to excel while you were around, sir. You lived a life full of encouragement. You are such an amazing person and therefore, you deserve an amazing birthday. Enjoy your birthday, my lovely ex-boss.
57. Look at how far you’ve gone, Sir. I am not surprised to see you excel. It has always been there. You exhibited excellence with everything you do. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
58. Celebrating a leader like you is a privilege. No matter the distance or how far apart we may seem, I still remember your birthday. Wishing you all the best. Enjoy your day, my dear ex-boss.
59. I have learnt from you in a few years what I would have spent many years of my life learning. I would have loved to still have you as my boss, but we must move on in life. As you have moved on to take higher responsibilities, I ask on this occasion of your birthday that you will always be on the top. Happy birthday to my former boss.
60. When many people look up to you, there are possibilities that one may cave in and disappoint, but not in your case sir. You distinguished yourself as one able to deliver at any point in time and you passed that spirit to those around you. Happy birthday to a go-getter, my ex-boss.
61. I could be jealous of you, jealous of your success, but if I do, what gain is it for me? The best I did was to learn from you. Thanks for not withholding anything back. Happy birthday to my mentor. Wishing you many happy returns of the day, my ex-boss.
62. It’s your birthday, ex-boss, you’ve got to enjoy it to the fullest. wish you the very best as you continue to climb up the ladder of life. You were a worthy ambassador of good leadership. Happy birthday to you.
63. The way you took into notice the minute details of little things as your workers’ demeanour is something that is uncommon among bosses. Happy birthday to you. I wish you more wisdom to take on higher prospects in this new age ex-boss. Happy Birthday!
64. Birthdays come only once a year and when it comes it affords the rare opportunity to reminisce. I found out that you are the epitome of quality leadership. Thanks for everything you taught me while I was with you. Happy birthday, ex-boss!
65. I am happy I remember today as your birthday, I could not but celebrate you because of the great value you have deposited in me by making me a better version of myself. I am so glad today is your day. Enjoy it, sir. I wish you long life, ex-boss.
66. Happy Birthday ex-boss, every moment I shared with you added value to me. Knowing you and working closely with you gave me many opportunities I have dreamed of. Happy birthday to you, sir.
67. You gave me a platform and then you gave me support. You also gave to me a shoulder to lean on. Thanks for being a wonderful boss. Happy Birthday to you, ex-boss.
68. Happy Birthday to you Ex-Boss. Life is simply like this, we meet people and depart to meet many more. I could never forget our time together, they were unique time. Enjoy your special day.
69. As you celebrate your birthday today, I hope you take time off and enjoy the day. Sending my loads of love and best wishes. Happy birthday, ex-boss.
70. To my indefatigable boss, thanks for all the wonderful time we had together. Thanks for sharing your strength with me. Thanks for harnessing my weaknesses into strength. Thanks for the encouragement. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss.
Happy Birthday Quotes for Ex-boss
Blessings be upon the day you were born for since then, you’ve taken the path of greatness. Even though you are now my ex-boss, your quotes ring in my head daily and I wish today a happy birthday.
71. bosses are commanders, but you were a team leader. I wish you good health, wealth, prosperity and love. Happy birthday to my ex-boss.
72. Today is a product of yesterday and our tomorrow will be a product of whatever we do today. You have toiled so hard to become a man of excellence. Enjoy life today as it is your birthday. Happy Birthday, ex-boss, may you live long.
73. I’ve served many bosses but none can match your love and care for your subordinates. As you mark another new year today, I wish you plenty of joy in comfort and the goodness of life. Happy birthday, ex-boss.
74. I never got the chance to appreciate you enough and I think the occasion of your birthday is a very good opportunity to express my gratitude for all your kindness. Happy Birthday, ex-boss.
75. Every moment we shared were spectacular and you proved to be a mentor. I wish you a very splendid day even as you celebrate your birthday. Happy Birthday, ex-boss.
76. Life will always present another chance for us to meet but I hope it will be a chance to work under you again because you are the perfect example of a good boss. Happy Birthday, ex-boss.
77. You were a great leader. You were a mentor. You equalled as a role model. Happy Birthday my special ex-boss.
78. You had exceptional wisdom that is hard to get. We really miss them since your departure. I crave another chance to work with you. Happy Birthday, ex-boss.
79. To manage people demands patience and understanding. You had it in full and I miss them because life hasn’t been the same since you left. Happy birthday, my former boss. Have a wonderful day.
80. Your type of boss gives credit to the team and not to yourself alone. I really miss that. Happy birthday, my former boss. Enjoy your day.
Birthday Wishes for Previous Boss
I’ve worked in many places but some places stand out not only because of the wonderful environment but because of the previous boss whose style of leadership is second to none. On your birthday, I wish you, the best that you deserve.
81. Happy birthday to you, my ex-boss. It’s a while since you are gone but I can’t let you off my heart because you have made a positive input in my life. Enjoy your day, my previous boss.
82. As a boss, you displayed great leadership virtues that I have come to admire and miss because no one else can match your brilliance. Your birthday is beautiful to remember all you did. Happy birthday to you, my previous boss.
83. Happy birthday to you, my previous boss. You were a model. On this special day, I pray for sound health and serenity on all sides.
84. Lovely moments characterized the periods of your stay IN THE FIRM. On this special occasion of your birthday, I wish you all the best and more successes. Happy birthday to you.
85. Happy birthday to the most amiable boss I have ever worked with. I love the way of your conflict resolution and I cherish the fact that you are so lovely. Happy birthday to you, my previous boss.
86. To work for someone and be loved by that person is a rare combo. You had these qualities in increasing measure. As you celebrate today, I wish you an abundance of calmness in your life and peace on all sides. Happy birthday to my previous boss.
87. I love you because you cherish the people around you. You were a boss and at the same time a mentor to everyone. You had the patience of a dove. Happy birthday to you, my previous boss.
88. Your birthday is a day to give back to you, but can we ever give back the knowledge you gave out generously? All I can ask is that you will always find fulfilment in everything you do.
89. I pray for today that you will have never have any reason to cry. God will always satisfy you with all your heart desires just as you have been a good model to many. Enjoy yourself today, my former boss.
90. Happy birthday to you, Sir. May all the heavenly blessings fall on you. You are a true example of how one can have a large heart. I celebrate you today, my previous boss. Enjoy your day.
91. Happy birthday to you, my previous boss. As you celebrate today, I pray for all the great things of life to always be upon you. Happy birthday to my ex boss.
92. I have known many great men but only a few have touched my life. You stand out as one of the few. Happy birthday to you, my favourite ex boss.
93. I have come to the realization that no matter how high anyone is, there is space for learning. You have shown great capacity when displaying leadership and also showed humility when listening to others. Happy birthday to you, my ex boss.
94. When you have a leader who is a listener, then you are lucky. I consider myself lucky to have passed through you. Happy birthday to my amazing former boss.
95. Glad to know that you are celebrating your birthday today. Thanks for being a teacher who rebukes in love and maintains high discipline. Enjoy your day. Happy birthday to you, my previous boss.
96. Today is another day and you have to enjoy it like you always do. Though we may not have the privilege of getting our own cake the next day, yet we relish in all we learnt from you while you were around. Happy birthday to my former boss.
97. I love your mode of carriage. You had this great way of assuaging fears. We miss you. Have a great day and happy birthday to you, my ex boss.
98. Every day we meet new people, every time we get to know people, but we have those whose imprints on us last for a long time. you are a rare gem. Happy birthday to you, my previous boss.
99. Hurray, my previous boss is a year older. Happy birthday to a man of steel whose aura of confidence exudes positivity in others. Happy birthday to you, sir.
100. As you turn a year older today, I ask that you grow from heights to heights and may all you dream become a reality. Happy birthday to my ex boss.
Birthdays are special moments. Always celebrate whoever has touched your life on their special days. Your former employers will be doubly glad you did and remember, the opportunities of meeting again abide in the future. Do well with the corporate happy birthday wishes for ex boss here.