120+ Good Thoughts About Love for 2019
Use this as the featured image "Showing love can be a difficult thing, but sharing it can be so easy."
Contents on this Page:
Sweet and awesome thoughts about love.
1. Falling in love with you was never my intention. but then, it became my ADDICTION.
2. Love is on the lips of many but in the hearts of few.
3. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you it’s yours, and if it doesn’t, it never was.
4. Showing love can be a difficult thing, but sharing it can be so easy.
5. We fall in love by chance. We stay in love by choice.
6. When you care for someone more than they deserve, you get hurt more than you deserve.
8. Sometimes words cannot explain the feeling, but still, you can find the love in their eyes.
9. Everybody loves you when you love everybody. No one loves you if you do not love anyone.
10. Love isn’t something you find... Love is something that finds you!
11. True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time.
12. If you can’t get someone off your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.
13. Some people care too much. I think it's called love.
14. When you miss them, you re-read your old messages together and smile like an idiot.
15. Falling in love is easy but staying in love is very special.
16. The truth is, we’re all missing someone and hoping they’re missing us too.
17. When someone really likes you, they will never hurt you, and if they do, you can see it in their eyes that it hurts them too.
18. You cannot save people, you can only love them. By so doing, you have saved them.
19. The person who loves you is not the person who sees you every day, but the person who looks for you every day.
20. Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing and love what you are doing.
21. When someone loves you, they don’t have to say it. You can tell by the way they treat you.
22. You don't need the whole world to love you. You just need one person. You know this person well.
23. The ability to wait is the sign of true love. Be patient, and you'll get everything you want.
25. Don't be afraid of waiting. True love will always be back.
26. Missing someone is a good way to stimulate your heart to be patient and open to love.
27. Don't worry if you cannot build your relationship with people. It means that your person is waiting for you in the nearest future.
28. When your love is true, you see all your partner's faults, but still, love them.
29. I don't believe in magic, I believe true love never occurs all of a sudden. It's a hard process which lasts for the whole life.
30. True love is not easy. It arises only after shared ups and downs, common sufferings and the fun you have together.
31. True love is different; it is a strong fiery and impetuous passion as well as a deep and calm feeling.
32. When you meet a soul mate, you don't need to look for perfection in your partner. You know, it's really true love!
33. Real love cannot be selfish under no circumstances. If you want to have a real love, be ready to sacrifice!
34. You'll never find real love in the place, where it doesn't exist. You'll not be able to deny it in the place, where it was born.
35. The fact is that all people will make you suffer, and there is only one person who is worth suffering for.
36. In the name of true love, people should go very far.
37. Only the love of a good woman can make a bad man change himself
38. Love cannot be in doubt. When you find true love, you know it for sure. If you are not certain, it's not true love.
40. You'll not find true love if you look for expensive clothes or fancy cars. Look for a person who dreams a dream, which can be interpreted only by you.
41. You meet true love only when you begin to value your partners' happiness more than yours.
42. Don't find true love, it will find you itself!
43. If you want to find true love, you should be able not to only forgive, but also forget.
44. You understand that you've found true love only when you lose it.
45. All stories about true love are endless.
46. True love is endless and inexhaustible. The more you contribute to it, the more you get.
47. Remember... The love you take is always the same as the love you get!
48. When the time passes, true love becomes stronger, but false love breaks down.
49. True love will never die. Even after your death, it will exist in the air.
50. You love people not because they're the best, but because they make you better.
51. If a person loves you, he or she will not tell you different stories about love.
52. True love is not hot kisses and gentle hug. It's the feeling which makes you want to kiss and hug.
53. The best quality of true love is the feeling that somebody understands you, and you understand somebody.
54. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
55. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive; to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love, and be loved.
56. Sometimes love doesn't see some things, but marriage can help you to open your eyes.
57. The purpose of this life is to find true love. It's easier to find the meaning of life together, not alone.
58. It doesn't matter that a man found the fire, only a woman can play with it.
59. A person who hates you is not as annoying as a person who loves you.
60. You cannot create a happy marriage with the person you can live with. You should marry the person you cannot live without!
61. Always choose to stand in love, not to fall in love.
62. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
63. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
64. All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. You can only learn from love.
65. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart. That's how love colours your world.
66. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.
67. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
68. In order to be happy with oneself, it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.
69. The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's it.
70. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.
71. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
72. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
73. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
74. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
75. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
76. Love is like war; easy to begin but hard to stop.
77. We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.
78. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
79. Love is magical!
80. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.
81. You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.
82. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
83. Stick to love! Hate is too great a burden to bear.
84. You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy cars, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
85. Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.
86. Where there is love there is life.
87. And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
88. Love makes you lose your mind for no reason!
89. Love is self-acknowledgement. I am loved because I deserve to be loved.
90. Never fear to give all when it comes to love. True love is intelligent. Your love and loving will never go unrewarded.
91. You are not merely a human being. You are a human becoming. Your love is not stagnant. It is evolving and flourishing. It is becoming!
92. Love must first arise in the sphere of the self. If you do not appreciate yourself, be rest assured no one else will.
93. Love never usurps you loving yourself. If it does, then it is not love.
94. Love and loving will make it well with your soul.
95. The experience of a lifetime is to love and be loved.
96. One of the greatest wonders of the world is love!
97. One must master loving themselves before they can fathom fully loving another.
98. A strong lover is a strong protector. You are secure in their presence.
99. We do not just love. We choose to love. No regrets! No apologies!
100. Only go full throttle for that person who goes full throttle for you. If this is not the case, put that relationship in reverse and run for your life.
101. If they can’t handle your pain, don’t allow them to handle your pleasure.
102. Lust seduces you and tosses you to the curb. Love courts you and sends you over the moon.
103. Grant her the opportunity to kiss your soul and she will not mind kissing everything else. This is love!
104. Love always sings a song in the midst of chaos.
105. The magic words to say when all hell is breaking loose: "I love you."
106. Love gives more than it takes. It is often opposed to human nature.
107. You have not known love until you’ve known the meaning of love!
109. Talking about love, you don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
110. You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
111. If you love someone, you must be prepared to set them free.
112. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
113. Love doesn't tell you it is going to be easy, but it tells you that it is going to be worth it!
114. Love is deaf... You can’t just tell someone you love them, you have to show it.
115. Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, patience and two people who truly want to be together.
116. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
117. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
118. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
119. Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.
120. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at destinations full of hopes.
Written By Olalekan Adebumiti.