Birthdays are beautiful moments, though it comes once in a year, the uniqueness of each birthday creates memories that linger in one’s heart.
However, of all the birthdays one will live to celebrate, the very first of it is largely the most important – the memory last the entire lifetime. So, parents will do well to make the celebration one to truly remember for their kids.
Are you a parent, and your son or daughter is celebrating his/her first full year of life? The prayers, messages and wishes below are specially drafted for you to add colour to, and set the tune for the once in a lifetime celebration. I am sure, they’ll grow to appreciate them.
Kindly like and share.
1st Birthday Wishes from Parents to Child
Best 1st birthday wishes for son or daughter to parents. 1st birthday wishes quotes for little princess or prince.
1. Nobody will beat me to wishing you a happy birthday. You are the first of my priority because you are the best of all the gifts I have ever received from God. It’s your first birthday, and here is your first birthday shout out from your first friend. Happy birthday, son.
2. There was no time as memorable as the last 365 days of my life. The only reason for this is because you were part of it. I am so blessed to be called the mother of the world’s most amazing daughter. May the Lord guide you to live a fulfilled life, my love. Happy first birthday.
3. For your sake, people call us blessed. Your coming into our lives changed us and our home. And celebrating your first birthday today is without a doubt the proudest day for us. Happy birthday to our little man. Plenty love from Mom and dad.
4. To God be the glory, my baby girl is one. Just like yesterday when I beheld you for the very first time, it’s your first birthday already. Thank you for adding colour to my life. Much love from mum, happy birthday sweet.
5. It’s your first full year of life. As you grow older, challenges will surely come, but I am certain that you will rise above them to keep your focus. Happy 1st birthday son.
6. Glory to God for your first year of life. I know you will have many more years to celebrate in health and wisdom. Happy birthday dearest son.
7. Your conception and birth were truly precious moments I will ever live to cherish. But seeing you grow to celebrate your first birthday today multiplies my joy, and I am full of confidence that you’ll scale the utmost heights to fulfil your destiny. Happy my love.
8. Clap, clap, and clap! It’s my baby’s 1st birthday. I pray you’ll always have reasons to celebrate. God bless your new age son.
9. Your delivery was such a miracle. Your coming brought a smile to my face like never before, and daily for the last 365 days, you never stop making me smile. Blessed is the day I bore you, blessed are you among your peers. Happy 1st birthday sweetheart.
10. Our baby is a year old today. Nothing gives us joy more than your coming into our lives. We are grateful on a daily basis because you’re indeed a treasure to us. Happy birthday from Dad and Mum.
11. My dear son is a year old today, I had many experiences, and of course, some wonderful memories to relate to in this first year of your life, but none of them gives me as much joy as the day you took your first step in walking. It was an assurance of the unstoppable work of God in your life. You are going places son. Happy birthday.
12. Seeing you scale through the hurdle of the first year of life, is a testament to God’s abundant grace on you, and his love for us. You are the best thing to happen to our marriage and we’ll forever be grateful for what you mean to us. Happy 1st birthday to our jewel, Dad and Mum loves you.
13. Dear daughter, as you journey through life, I charge you to dare to excel in all your endeavours and dare to achieve the seemingly impossible. You are born great and we are building you be great. Happy 1st birthday.
14. I am grateful to God for the privilege to contribute to your life, not as a stranger but as a parent. I know that one day, you’ll make mummy and me proud. Happy 1st birthday Horney.
15. Rejoice, dear daughter, today is specially made for you. The table is set, the candle is lit, and we are ready to party with you on your 1st birthday. Have fun sweetheart.
16. There are hundreds of millions of children in the world today, but you are nothing compared the rest. We are very privileged to be your parents, and we are certain you’ll be greater than us and make us proud. Happy first birthday from Mom and Dad.
17. We dare to say you have no equals among your peers. Our joy knows no bound to know that there are years ahead for us to celebrate you because this is just the beginning. Happy first birthday honey.
18. It seemed just like yesterday when you came into our lives. And here we are celebrating your first birthday. We can see already, that you are full of potential, and we know the sky is your limit. Continue to grow in grace and God’s love baby. Happy first birthday.
19. Hurray! Today is the day we got to celebrate daddy’s, little man. Soar high son, happy first birthday.
20. My daughter, no matter the number of words I say to celebrate you, they are never going to be enough. Your 1st birthday, being today is another testament of God’s Favour upon my life and marriage. Happy birthday.
21. Happy birthday my dear daughter. May you go in the right direction and find the right path for your feet in life. Happy first birthday.
22. Son, I am ready to show you all there is to a birthday, I will show the world what today represents in your life. Put on your shoe and let’s celebrate because it’s your 1st birthday. Congrats handsome.
23. Son, as you tread life’s path, always remember the instructions of daddy and never forget the counsel of your mum. They’ll guide you when the journey is tough and the storm arise. Happy first birthday.
24. Even though I am your mom, I count it a great privilege to be the channel through whom you came to this world. It’s joyful for me to nurture you through the first year of life. Happy birthday my little queen.
25. With you, I always have reason to put on a smiling face. I am proud of you and will ever be. Happy 1st birthday daughter. Daddy loves you.
26. Our baby girl clocks one today, it’s awesome to welcome you into this family and the world. And you’ve got our love to relish now and beyond. Happy first birthday love.
27. My dear daughter, I celebrate you on your first birthday today. You may not remember all that will happy today, but I remind you that you had a good time celebrating. Happy birthday.
28. We declare heaven’s best on you today and always. We know you are precious to God just as you are to us. And we are certain that his abundant grace will sustain you all the days of your life. Happy first birthday.
29. It wasn’t a coincidence that your arrival one year ago marked the turning point in our marriage. You came with loads of blessing too numerous to number. Happy 1st birthday to our bundle of joy. Lots of love from mom and dad.
30. You might not remember the kind of cake for your first birthday. I will sure keep the picture for you, it’s as beautiful as you could ever wish for. Happy birthday my dear son.
31. My very 1st birthday wishes for you is that you find happiness all the days of your life just I have found in you. Happy birthday, son.
32. Finally, the day is here – my little angel is ONE. Blessed is the day I bore you and blessed are the paths you’ll thread to fully realize your potential. Happy birthday my life.
33. Wow, just like that, my son and friend are one. My heart is full of joy for the memorable times we had in the last year. Let’s make mummy jealous again this year. Happy birthday my big bobo.
34. You’ve indeed been a bundle of joy to us. Your coming is more a blessing to us and we are glad for the opportunity to be part of your shaping. On the occasion of your first birthday, Dad and Mon are saying you grow in grace and God’s strength to surmount every obstacle on your way to fulfilling your destiny. Happy birthday.
35. Before your arrival, I can point to a number of life successes as a woman. But none can stand being able to nurture you through your first year of life. Happy birthday love.
36. Happy first birthday daughter. It’s been an amazing experience parenting a wonderful daughter like you. Our world is empty without you, because you don’t just compliment us, but you are a blessing to our marriage.
37. My daughter turned friend is one today, it was fun to make daddy jealous of the bond we share. Let’s do it again honey. Happy birthday.
38. Words will fail us to describe what you mean to us. You are our world and you mean everything to us. We celebrate God’s grace and faithfulness on you always and especially today being your first birthday. Happy birthday from us.
39. Our baby is 1 today. From the very day you came into our lives, you’ve been the greatest blessing we’ve received from God. Blessed is the day we bore you and blessed are the days of your life. Enjoy God’s love for the rest of your life honey, we love you and we say happy birthday.
40. On the occasion of your 1st birth anniversary today, I pledge my continuous love to you. I will strive to see you realize your full potential. Happy 1st birthday, son.
41. You’ve been an amazing child to us, and we’ll do our best to be the best parents to you. You simply deserve the best because you are the best. Happy 1st birthday cutie.
42. It’s indeed a blessing to have you. The first year of your life has brought us so much smile than we could have asked for. Be rest assured of our love, care and support as you grow. Happy 1st birthday our angel.
43. Congratulations on the completion of your first year of life. I look forward to celebrate you as you grow into shinning destiny ahead of you. Happy birthday, son.
44. If I were to write a note on what miracle mean to me, all I’ll write is your name. I can’t stop wondering the length God went in moulding all you are in one piece. Happy birthday my daughter.
45. From your first cry at birth to the first time, you attempted your first word and all the wonderful memories of your first year of life. You’ve had a truly remarkable impact on our lives and marriage. We celebrate you today and always. Happy first birthday to our little wonder.
46. As you grow, I know you’ll meet many turns and twist of life, but I am confident you’ll subdue every obstacle in your way to fulfilling your destiny. Happy 1st birthday my dear daughter
47. Hurray, our baby just completed the first his first journey of 365 days. We are glad to be part of the truly amazing year you’ve had. And we assure that we’ll be there whenever you need us as you grow further. Happy first birthday son.
48. So many reasons to celebrate you today on your first birthday, on top of the many reasons is that you are outstanding in every way. Have fun today love, we love you. -Dad and Mom.
49. Blessed is this day for your sake, may it bring you divine blessing as long as you live. Happy 1st birthday son.
50. Like we’ve always known, being your parents doesn’t translate to having you all to ourselves. We know you are here to be a blessing to your generation and the whole world. Happy first birthday to you our sunshine.
51. From the day you were conceived to the day we welcomed you into the world, and up until today being your first birthday, one thing is constant, you are the symbol of our love. Mom and dad celebrate you today love. Happy birthday.
52. Having to carry you for 9 months, and holding you in my arms for the first time, were the most exciting moment of my life. Watching you grow however has been an icing on the cake for me. Now that you are one, I can see you fulfilling your destiny already and nothing can stop you. Happy first birthday to you daughter.
53. Hurray, my amazing daughter is ONE. It’s so cool sharing the last 365 days with you. Cheers to more of the fun in the coming years. Happy birthday baby girl.
54. Many are my achievements in life, but having you as a son is far greater than the rest combined. You are the Excellency of my strength and love of my life. Happy first birthday my little friend. Birthday shouts out from ‘Da’.
55. Here is a toast to a full year full of memorable, fun-filled and sleepless nights. My little is finally one today. Happy birthday, daughter. Much love from momma.
56. Today reminds me of the first time I held you in my arms. I can remember how tears of joy rolled down my eyes. You are the first thing that comes to my mind when people talk about a rare gift. I am glad you are growing in God’s grace and love. Happy first birthday my little angel.
57. I have loved you from the very first day we welcomed you into our home. Now that you’re one, I want you to grow to your full potential and live a fulfilled life. Happy birthday, son.
58. Happy 1st birthday to my cute son. May you enjoy God’s abundance in your journey. Cheers!
59. Oh the joy of your coming into our lives, now the joy knows no bound as you clock one. May you grow in God’s abundance and prosper in all ways. Happy first-day boy.
60. Each time I see you, I see the whole of myself. I know you’ll be a blessing to this world just you have been a proof of God’s blessing on me. Happy first birthday dear daughter.
61. My daughter turned friend, I am so glad to be part of your life. As you celebrate your first full year of life, may you grow in the strength and wisdom of God? Happy birthday my baby girl.
62. We knew from the moment you arrived that you’ll make us proud. The first year of your life further strengthens our belief in your potential. Happy first birthday from us. Dad and mom love you.
63. No parent can ask for a better blessing than you. It is only your first birthday, but we will live the rest of our lives celebrating you. Happy birthday you honey pie.
64. It’s a ‘ONE’derful day already – because my son is one. Grow and live your life to the fullest, then there’ll be celebration. Happy birthday, son.
65. If we are to count our blessings, we will probably be stuck counting you over and over. No blessing beats having you. Happy birthday to you our bundle of God’s blessing.
66. If I am to count the blessing of God in my life, I will surely count you a number of times. Your coming redefined the word ‘blessing’. Happy 1st birthday my little queen.
67. I can’t think of any experience to be compared with the joy of watching you grow over the last one year. And now that you’re clocking one, we celebrate you because we know you’ll always make us smile. Happy birthday from Dad and Mom.
68. It’s my baby’s 1st birthday, what a happy day it is today. Happy birthday, love.
69. Though it’s just your 1st birthday, gradually, you are growing into the man you are created to be. Happy birthday mummy’s little man.
70. My love, it’s your 1st birthday and I am so happy. Keep going in the path we’ve set before you. You’ll surely find success in your journey. Happy birthday, daughter.
71. As you walk your path in life, may your journey be graced and filled with favour. Nothing good shall be too difficult to achieve for you my son. Happy first birthday.
72. My prayer for you today is that you’ll live to be greater than me all areas. Age and make me proud son. Happy 1st birthday.
73. Son, I decree into your life today that nothing will stop you from fulfilling your destiny. Every obstacle on your way you shall trump. Happy 1st birthday.
74. The proudest day of my life was the day I bore you. I am prouder today that you are growing in God’s love and guidance. I know you’ll always walk in the path of his light. Happy 1st birthday dear daughter.
75. Happy first birthday to the most amazing daughter in the world. I am grateful to God for gifting such a child like you. I celebrate you today on your 1st birthday. Cheers to many years to come for my little angel.
76. You don’t need to be upset about the things you can’t do today. You know why? It’s only the 1st year of life, and many more are ahead. Happy birthday, son.
77. My dear son, on the occasion of your 1st birthday, I wish you a smooth path on your journey to fulfil your destiny, happy birthday from daddy.
78. Son, my wishes and prayer for you on your 1st birthday, may you excel above your peers and be named among the greats. Happy birthday.
79. Hurray, my son is one. Be ready to blow as many candles as you can, because today is made for you. Happy birthday from mum.
80. My son, my prayer for you on the occasion of your first birthday is that you’ll be greater than me in all ways and that you’ll fully realise your full potential. Happy birthday.
81. Nothing matters today than to celebrate my new found friend and love. It’s amazing that you are just one because I will still have many returns of the memorable moments we had in the last 365 days. Happy birthday, son.
82. Dear daughter, you are worth more than the world to me. Your compliments me in no small measure. Happy first birthday my son and friend.
83. No particular word will be able to capture my thoughts and wishes for you on your first birthday. My prayer is that you’ll not only age but grow in all areas of your life. Happy first birthday my dear daughter.
84. Just like your yesterday, we welcomed you into our home and lives with overwhelming joy. And now here we are praising God for seeing you through your first year of life. On this occasion, we know you are on the right path already. Grow and make us proud son. Happy first birthday.
85. Glory to God for making this day come. It’s a day specially designed for my little king because it’s your 1st birthday. I assure you to always be the best mum to you and continue to nurture you into the glorious future ahead of you. Happy first birthday my son and King.
86. Dear son, we are truly blessed to be your parents. You are the best of God’s blessing to our marriage. It’s a privilege celebrating you today on your first birthday. Cheers!
87. It may still be a long way to go, but, surely and gradually, our little baby is growing into the daughter we prayed for. As you clock one today, we assure you of our love and nurture always. Happy birthday to the proudest parents on earth.
88. Let the whole world to celebrate the king that rule our kingdom. It’s your first year of life and we celebrate what you are now and will be. Happy first birthday son.
89. Dear daughter, as you celebrate your 1st z birthday today, I declare the outpour of God’s blessing on you. You will excel above your peers and equal. Happy birthday.
90. From sunrise and sunset today, and this day year after year, the world will stand still to celebrate a true royalty and gem. Today is the first of the many more years of the royal celebration of dear queen and daughter. Happy first birthday daughter.
91. It’s the first anniversary of the day I welcomed you into my world. I am glad and privileged to have this day to relish each year. Happy first birthday son. You are blessed in all your ways in Jesus name.
92. Son, it’s your first birthday. As you grow, I urge you to hold dear the values you learned from us and grow in the nurture of God. Happy birthday.
93. My dear daughter, now you’ve had your first full year of life. I urge you to go into the years ahead of you standing tall for the values we instilled in you. I am certain they will guide you to get to the height you are destined for. Happy birthday my love.
94. Birthdays are always filled with celebration and reflections. I believe you’ll have something good to reflect on each year you celebrate your birthday because I am a living witness to the amazing way you lived the first year of your life. Happy 1st birth anniversary son.
95. I can pop the Champagne and leap for joy all day because it’s a special day for us – my daughter’s first birthday. Happy birthday, my little angel, mum is proud of you.
96. It’s your first birthday, I am so glad to celebrate your birthday for the very first time. I know the years ahead will see you grow in divine guidance and uprightness. Happy birthday, son.
97. My dearest baby girl, as you celebrate your 1st birthday today, I pray you to grow to live up to your true potential, have a blast today.
98. Son, if you ever notice that I grin often, the reason is not farfetched – you are amazing in your little ways all the time. Happy first birthday.
99. There is no way I would have asked for a smarter girl than you. Though you are just one today, sometimes you leave me wondering if are older than you really are. But who cares? Happy birthday to the world’s smartest daughter.
100. My dear son, as you clock one today, I pray you to live long and fulfil your destiny. May the good Lord preserve and guide you all the days of your life. Happy birthday.