200 Cute Texts Messages Him or Her
I had to watch the Titanic movie again today and the part where Jack drew a picture of Rose reminded me of how important it is to constantly express our love to our partner.
So, if you have that one person in your life that your world seems to revolve around and you can't find the right words to express how you feel, below are 200 cute text messages to help you out.
1. From afar I sight your beautiful smile,
my day it brightens, sparkling with a thousand stars.
You, my love, are my charming jewel, garbed in resplendence.
2. Every second that passes in your absence seems like an eternity, at times I wonder if this is love or obsession. Either way, I don’t care. I would desire this till eternity.
3. The span of your arms, the softness of your lips, the warmth of your embrace and the strength of your shoulders have helped me through challenging times better than best-selling inspirational books. You, my dear, are my motivation.
4. Your blue eyes winsome like pure gold,
Your full lips invite a princely sensation.
My heart is soaked with the splash of your affection
and forever I would remain a prisoner under your web of love.
5. You came out of the blues and made my life full like a flower in bloom,
at a point where I had no clue of my next step, you stepped in and became my miracle.
I love you to the moon, handsome.
6. our love is like raindrops on an arid land, you water my soul and cause my flowers to bud. I spring of wellness of the overflow of your affection. Forever with you is a goodbye kiss to dryness
7. The pride of my soul is in its ability to love you, my everyday contentment is decorous in the smile that creases your lips. Your glow of sunshine melts my heart now as always.
8. Bid me come, my love, and I will dance to the tune of our passionate desires, my feet swift in moves of a pro ballerina. I will watch you tilt your head backwards and laugh at my conventional steps that reflects how much of the best you bring out in me. Will you dance with me, my love?
9. I opened my heart to get to you, but when I did, you got to me first. I think I have fallen in love with you. Let me take the risk to hand you my heart hoping you would keep it safe for me.
10. Forgive my inadequacies, my love, our imperfections reveal how quite human we are. We will make it work one day at a time. Give me your hand, I will hold it tight.
11. Loving you is like a scent that comes with first rain, unique and rare, no one is ever anything and no one will ever be everything you are to me, love.
12. A million and one word isn’t enough to sing to the strings your love is strumming in my heart, love you now and always.
13. I cried out to God with my last shred of strength and swiftly you came, my angel in flesh. A beautiful whole I am made again because you came, my tender beauty in the nick of time.
14. I know of a bird, tender with its silvery voice. A sorcerer’s charm dwarfed by its mesmerizing charge. A pure flowing spring gushing from the fountain of love, sweet tender and strong all at once. You, my love, are these and more.
15. Every quarrel with you robs me of my sleep, my mind loses its peace like the leaves of a fig in a breeze. Be patient with me honey, I don’t want to lose you lest I become a martyr for love.
16. You must have been a constellation in your previous life because when you smile, your eyes are ignited in pure delight. You are a brightness sent to lighten up my world, you are my sunshine.
17. You, my dear, are the definition of all that is adorable and smart, the epitome of grace and loveliness, the embodiment of beauty and intelligence, a mirror image of elegance and effulgence. You are a spectacle, Thank God I met you.
18. Like a rose in a thorn bush, like petals amidst grasses so have you stood out amidst the crowd. You are a rare gem, unique and irreplaceable and that is why I love you.
19. ding–a–ling, ding–a–ling chimes the love bell, in my longing heart it sounds. Sweetly, sweetly lurch my heaving belly, in it dances the lovely butterflies in excitement because I have found you, my love, I have found you.
20. When you talk, I marvel at your astounding intellect. When you smile, your beauty amazes me and when you walk, you show an electrifying elegance. What a priceless treasure I have in my possession, am I not the luckiest man alive?
21. I had to have my sugar level tested today because you have filled my heart with so much sweetness. You are my inexhaustible source of joy and for that, I am forever grateful to God.
22. I thought peace was an abstract feeling till I met you, you have calmed me through storms and soothed me through tribulations. Now I know peace isn’t just a feeling, it can be human and you dear are my peace.
23. I want to sleep in your arms always as gently it conveys me to the land of love, a place I am Beset with dreams of pleasant delight and when I wake, my whole is smothered in a burst of sweetness.
24. To a special one whose smile has continually brightened my life and whose arms have carried me when weak, I say good morning and have a lovely day.
25. Who knew anything could be so adorable. From the way you curl your lips to your rhythmical breath which I find amusing. You are a special one and I am holding on to you forever.
26. Though the earthquake from night till daybreak, your love remains unfazed in my beating heart. Though the heavens shake in iron rage, I will hold on to you come what may.
27. How great a favour thou art bestowed on me that thou would choose me out of the mass of admirers. What a delight my life has been plunged since I caught the eyes of my angel in fleshy raiment.
28. It is ordinary to love awesome things. More awesome is your choice to love an ordinary person like me. Together we shall have moments that will always take our breath away.
29. Place your head on my heaving heart, listen quietly to its lovely tales. Hold me tight lest we grow apart for thou art an art of splendid design.
30. Today I awoke with a smile on my face, a dream I had of a future so bright. In it you appeared in a garment of white, your hands I held and our vows we said and forever you were mine as I became yours.
31. Soft and tender like a baby’s palm with tender beauty like the cherry blossom. Your heart of gold is second to none and your acts of love I proudly adore. I love you from now till forever.
32. As the apparel of a queen reeks of her majesty and the crown of a king speaks of his royalty. So have you continually reflected all that is good and honourable in me. I love you.
33. For long I trapped within me the heavy burden of love unshared but into the picture you appeared and blew away my doubt and fear. At your mercy, I now remain, my maiden of light and love.
34. Daily I offer up my praise for a gift that popped up on my way. At first glance, I knew you had come to stay and your space in my heart no one will ever take.
35. Today I make this promise to love you irrespective of what you do or say. No matter what happens or what the world throws at us, I will stand by you even when my limbs grow weary and my joints ache in strain.
36. It's more than your face or your garment made of lace. It is more than your race or your societal space. It is more of a grace which marks your pace and the way you ace all that is placed on your way.
37. I hope you aren’t too tired because you were active in my mind all day. Get a very good rest my dear cause I can’t promise tomorrow will be different.
38. You are my pink lotus: the beauty in my murky waters, my heart delight; the pleasure in my weary nights. You are my first light at dawn: you brighten my day. You are my magical balm, the relief to my aching heart.
39. This must be what Adam felt when he chose to eat the fruit out of Eves’ palm, I am intoxicated by your love my dear and I wouldn’t mind damning the world for you too.
40. In gold your name is etched across the sky, all day it gleamed lightening up my world. Remembrance of you wipes my sorrows dry, forever you and I in one accord.
41. Your words are a melody, sweet, sonorous and comforting. Your gaze pierces every fibre of my soul. Every moment I spend with you is memorable and unforgettable. I love you, darling.
42. I see your weaknesses and I love you still, I see your flaws yet I am determined to hold you tight. Yes, you can be annoying sometimes but even that I find cute.
43. Few days have jogged by since my eyes captured you. like aeon that never ends, that passing moment shambles on in my memory. I think I have fallen in love with you.
44. It is not really about finding the perfect one but sticking to one whose imperfections you can accommodate. You compliment me in every way and that my dear is enough for me. I am sticking with you no matter what. Love you, honey.
45. Even when the stormy wind blows: in my heart, your love forever glows. From all directions comes the force: but worry not because, with you, I stand in course.
46. The golden morning bird whispers into my ears: your beautiful name it sonorously sings. The silvery raindrops splatter on my window pane: Your glittering face it gracefully forms. Your dazzling steps around the house echoes; The ambience of gaiety descends.
47. I am offering you the best of me right now, I promise to love you through the storms and light showers. To stand by you even when my strength fails. Walk with me, stand by me, watch me become the woman of your dreams.
48. I can’t pretend this isn’t all I have always prayed for, every passing day I am glad I made the choice to spend forever with you.
49. You are phenomenal my darling, the definition of all things bright and lovely. I would love to walk the starry night hand locked in yours, counting down into the future with you by my side. Every day has been a blessing since I met you.
50. Would you love to wake up next to me, to have my breath all up in your face? Would you love to dance with me even when the music fades? Life is a paradise and a war zone, but I promise you the former.
51. This feeling devours like a spell in perpetuity sealed. In rapture, my whole swells as your love drills down my bones. I am madly in love with you darling.
52. There is nothing not to like about you. Your flirtatious smile, mesmerizing laughter, naughty acts and humorous views. You are my dream come true.
53. when the hustle and bustle stress you, remember you’ve got me. When you feel spat and cheated at the hands of vile humans, remember you’ve got me. I will hold you up and hold you still. You can always count on me, my dear.
54. Your mouth is imbued with honey, tasting your lips transfigured me, with pleasures entwined my nerves, to this communion I wish no end.
55. I never believed in true love till you came my way, like the cleansing rain, you cleared my doubts and fear. I am willing to give love a chance again if you will be mine. Take my hands, my dear.
56. Play on my singing heart, this melody for my velvety star. In the canoe of love conveyed I to meet again my unblemished half. Will I always find you waiting, my dear?
57. With you by my side, I have attempted more than I ever thought possible. I have reached for the skies, spread my wings abroad, attempted new heights and searched new depths. You are my inspiration and I love you very much.
58. Your velvety skin glide over mine, in regal cascade this feeling descends and to the Shangri-La of sweetness conveyed you and I. Forever, we will remain together.
59. You have given me much more than I ever hoped to get out of life, love peace, laughter and happiness. God bless the day I met you.
60. Quickly, quickly go little dove, into the ears of my queen coo my whispers of love. Sing to her the joyful tidings; her comely finger shall soon wear my ring.
61. I was evaluating my continual existence in a world full of filth and stress but you came and became my consolation and now, I have a reason to live again.
62. I love the twinkle in your eyes, your rosy cheeks, the softness of your bosom and the way you sigh when tired. I love all about you my dear.
63. A queen she is, one pure in love and dignity. Her sacred self, encased in chastity, a deserving prince her crown is.
63. You are my love, my strength, weakness and the perfect portrait of loveliness. No word can accurately describe how much you mean to me, I love you all the way.
64. You make me feel like a boy on his very first date, the keys to my heart, body and all I have I have given unto you. Lots of love
65. Every day I pray to God to lengthen our days because every minute of the day you take my breath away and each day spent with you is a fulfilling day.
66. A world without you, I do not want to be part of because in your absence nothing makes sense.
67. Pray I darling give ears to my cries, a servant I shall be for life in your father’s house to dwell and serve you tea that your beauty can feed my eyes.
68. Every day with you is an adventure, there are always gems to recover from your wealth of knowledge, you fire me up like a dragon and keep me soaring in the sky. You are my knight.
69. In your idyllic heart I want to dwell, for you alone nothing more I care. Together greatly we would fare and happily ever after of us the world shall tell.
70. You are the best of who you are, don’t let any ignorant person put you down. More so, you are the strongest person I have ever met.
71. In angelic opulence she appears, her silken body perfect in her golden apparel. Her graceful limbs swing, commanding an aura of majesty.
72. I must have done so much good in my previous life hence I was handed a gift so divine., a present of inestimable worth. You, my dear, are my precious lagniappe.
73. For years I had waited for a fulfilling love, I hoped for the one to possess my being and thank God you finally came. My wait was not in vain.
74. My love, my love; outside your window I dwell, to the crest of the tide my ailing heart swells. In the infirmary, the physicians lost fruition for you alone bears the cure to all my afflictions.
75. My heart is drowning in the current of your love. Forget the life jacket, I am not planning on being rescued.
76. Like the stars leave their trail on the dark clouds, your love has carved its way into my narrow heart. Like the illumination of the sun in a stuffy noon, your light penetrates down the recesses of my mind.
77. You burn on my path like a flame, lightening up my way. Thanks dear for showing me the way.
78. Evermore the tender breeze blows so shall your love in my heart forever flows. Be it north, South, East, West I travel; you alone I have, no other, no next.
79. I have been injured and broken by love, I have had my self-esteem beaten into dust but with scepticism, I gave you a chance and that was the best decision I have ever made.
80. You have remoulded my definition of love, you have given the word a better meaning. Now I know love is beautiful, love is patient, love is sacrifice, love is comfort and love is “you”
81. Forgive me my dear for all the times I have taken your love for granted and ignored you when you reached out to me. I was ignorant and foolish then but now I am caught in the web of your patient love. Please give my love a chance.
82. Living for me, started the day I met you for your mesmerizing scent fills my lungs, sufficing for my breath of life.
83. Fresh spring of wellness: in my soul an abode it found. Love drops like melting ice, in my heart, a pool it, formed. Thanks for trusting me with your love.
84. since I met you, love spews in short spurts from my well-filled being, it speaks to the simple little things I do. I definitely have been touched by a goddess of love.
85. Of royalty she is made, her worthy life spews all testimonies. In truth, pure beauty innate transcends one acquired with money.
86. I watched the rain fall today and it reminded me of your love so pure it cured all doubts. I am not planning on leaving you now or in the nearest future.
87. Your love is like the smell of the watered fields, mild and soothing. I only pray it rains in my heart forever so my soul can be continually watered.
88. Like the pangs of hunger on a stressful day, your love has me tight in its clutches. I am not planning on breaking out now or in the nearest future. I love you, babe.
89. You are too wonderful to be with someone who doesn’t appreciate you. Give me a chance, let me take care of you.
90. never have I loved anyone the way I love you, never have I cared about anyone the way I care about you. I want to grow old with you baby.
91. You are my best and favourite friend, my confidant and counsellor. Thanks for the beautiful times we have spent together.
92. There is this feeling that has engulfed me since I met you. It feels like series of waves rippling through my belly in wild ecstasy flooding my heart with its refreshing waters. There is this happiness that grips me in rhapsodic unds. This must be love.
93. Death is no barrier to the love I have for you, I will love you from this world to the next.
94. Slide gently into my open arms and cover my face with your warm kisses for nothing feels better than your gentle caresses.
95. You are an amazing and wonderful person and I will do anything and everything to prove my undying love for you.
96.The oxygen in the air keeps me alive, food saves me from hunger and clothes protect me from the cold yet, I am not as grateful for all these as I am for meeting you.
97. It is strange how one person out of the billions in the world would matter more than any other. Even stranger is how nothing else makes sense if you are not present.
98. True love doesn’t find the easier way out when things are tough, it stays and fights to make things right. My love for you is true and no matter what happens, I am not letting you go.
99. There is a yearning in my belly for my lover’s touch, a flutter in my heart for my lover’s return. I miss you so much, dear.
100. Twinkle, twinkle little star, find your way to my lover’s place. Lighten up her sky, make it bright. Reflect my love in her tender heart.
- Written By Olofinko Eniola.