Graduation is such a big deal for everyone. It’s a time one always look forward to. The graduand isn’t the only one who looks forward to this day, especially if he/she has great parents and family, who stood behind him/her through it all.
If you’re a parent, you will agree with me that this isn’t an easy thing. And if you fall in the category of a great parent, then you should go all out for your son on his graduation day.
It’s okay to show emotions and all, but you don’t have to let this stop you from sending that sweet message or wish to your son. Just in case you find it difficult to do this, below are the perfect graduation messages from parents to son you can make use of. You may choose to be creative with it, by putting them on a card. Either way, it will go a long way, and he will appreciate it.
Graduation Messages from Mother to Son
I thank God for making me a proud mother of a fantastic son. I’m so grateful to you for all you keep doing to make me proud. It’s your graduation, and I honestly wish I were there. I hope you enjoy yourself to the fullest. Happy graduation, son. I love you.
1. Here’s wishing the best congratulations to the best son in the world. Your priority has always been to make your dad and me proud. I can’t tell exactly how happy and excited I feel about this achievement. I wish you even many more, as you keep progressing in life. Congratulations on your graduation.
2. Dear son, it feels like yesterday when you gained admission into the college. I’m grateful for the times you spent there because they only made you a better person. Now is the time to start thinking about the next line of action. I wish you all the best, as we all celebrate you today. Happy graduation to you.
3. You’ve been so brilliant and amazing, right from the beginning. You have never stopped making your father and me proud. I can’t even count the number of times we’ve had to rejoice because of the good news about you from your lecturers. I’m hoping that you don’t stop making us proud. Happy graduation, my love.
4. Being your mom has been the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I never knew motherhood could be so sweet. In fact, it gave my life a positive turnaround, because I have only been enjoying the grace of God, ever since I had you. It’s a new dawn for you. I hope days like this never cease in your life. Congratulations on your graduation.
5. Here’s sending you special congratulations on your graduation, because you worked your way through the top. You never relented nor surrendered. You only kept pushing, even in the midst of chaos and problems. I thank God for seeing you through. Happy graduation, dear son.
6. You’ve always had it easy to make us proud. You constantly work towards being a better person. I can’t even think of the last time I got sad because of you; I doubt it has ever happened. Thank you for always filling our lives with so much joy and proud moments. Congratulations on your graduation.
7. Dear son, the aim has always been to be the best mother to you and to take good care of you as much as I can. You’ve made this so easy for me, by being the best son in the world. The things you do always amaze me. I’m grateful for the gift of you. But I’m more grateful for this great news. Congratulations, once again.
8. I used to think that sons are only to their fathers, I never knew I was wrong, all along. In fact, you’re closer to me than your sisters. I’m grateful for the bond we share, which makes you vulnerable whenever you’re with me. I can’t wait to make more memories with you. Happy graduation, my love.
9. You’re the apple of my eye, and the reason I work my ass off. I can’t thank you enough for choosing to put a smile on my face, today. You’ve always had a great personality, so I’m not surprised that you keep getting rewarded for your hard work. I’m super proud of you. Happy graduation, my son.
10. Right now, I’m super pumped! My son is a graduate, already. It seems like everything started just yesterday. I can’t even think of any other thing than to give you a long hug, right now. Thank you for making me proud, yet again. I promise to always make this fun for you. Happy graduation to you.
11. With you, I have experienced true and undiluted love. I can’t explain how I feel, whenever I am with you. God must really love me, to have given me such an amazing young boy like you. I promise to always support and love you, no matter what happens. Happy graduation to you, my darling son.
12. You have never stopped topping your class. In fact, your lecturers won’t stop talking about how far you are ahead of your mates. It has become a hobby for you to be very serious with your life. I’m so happy and proud of you, for what you’ve done today. May God give you many more reasons to celebrate. Happy graduation to you.
13. You’ve been the author of my happiness. Ever since I had you, I have never shed a tear, except for when I could not stop thinking about how huge the blessing has been. You’re a light to this world, and I don’t ever want to see you go dim. I will keep supporting you with every fibre of my being. Happy graduation, my son.
14. You’re the best in the world. I can’t think of anyone else but you. You’re so amazing and special in every way, and I love the fact that you don’t even stress or disappoint me. In your words “I am a big boy, so I can sort myself”. You’ve indeed sorted yourself. Thank you for making things easy for me. Happy graduation to you.
15. Times like this only brings happiness and joy. My heart is so full of gratitude to God. It has not been easy, but you kept pushing on. I’m grateful for this milestone, as I’m sure there are still many more to follow. Congratulations, my darling on the completion of your education. Now, go get that Master’s degree. I love you so much.
16. It’s been years since I had you, and you’ve never put me to shame. You always want to be the best you can be. Always willing to take to correction. I’m so proud to have you as my son. I can’t wait for many other good things to happen to you. Congratulations on your latest achievement, my love. I love you.
17. Nothing else makes me feel like a great mom than loving and supporting you. Both come naturally and effortlessly because you’re a very good boy and you deserve even more than what I can afford. Thank you for always being so patient with me. Thank you for looking after me, even when you were busy in school. Happy graduation to you, my love.
18. You already know how I feel about celebrating you. The feeling is always different from others. I am your mother, and I know exactly what’s best for you. God has helped me to provide all you will ever need. All that’s left for you, is to keep enjoying your life. Happy graduation, my dear son. All my love.
19. Nothing else makes meaning to me, in this world. In fact, no one else exists whenever I am with you. I’m so happy to have a boy as calm and cool as you. You don’t give me any problem at all. I just want to keep being a great mom to you, as long as you don’t stop being a wonderful son. Happy graduation, son. I’m so happy for you.
20. Dear son, I am very happy for you. Never have I seen a boy who’s so intelligent and down to earth, at the same time. You don’t seem to have a problem with anyone, as you’re always about peace. I love how patient you always are with me. I can’t wait to stand doing all you expect of me. Congratulations on your graduation, my sweet son.
Graduation Messages from Father to Son
I thank God for making me a proud father of an amazing son. I’m so grateful to you for all you keep doing to make me proud. It’s your graduation, and I honestly wish I were there. I hope you enjoy yourself to the fullest. Happy graduation, son. I love you.
21. You’re the only one who’s made me feel like the best father in the world. I can’t count the times when you’ve had to show up on my behalf, at my impromptu meetings and trips, even though you’re busy at school. I don’t know how to feel about that, but I know I won’t stop appreciating you for everything you do. Happy graduation, my dear.
22. You’re so gentle and meek. You always make sure you stay in contact with everyone you care about, even though they don’t care as much as you do. You’ve taught me a lot, even with the fact that I’m the older one here. Thank you for making life so easy. I wish you all the best in your endeavours. Happy graduation to you.
23. I can’t believe it’s your graduation day already. How did we get here? What route did you take? I’m just so happy to finally see that this day is happening. You’ve been through a lot in school, but none of those bad experiences put you didn’t. You’re going to face even more in the outside world. I hope you’re ready. Happy graduation to you.
24. It’s been years of being the best father to the best son. You bring out the child in me. You understand me more than everyone else. You’re always there to listen to me, no matter what you’re facing in school. Truth is, I don’t deserve you; the same way people think that you don’t deserve me. We both deserve each other, trust me. Happy graduation.
25. I can’t imagine my life without you. You just always show up at the right time. You’ve never stopped being there for me, even when my situations are way above you. I’m grateful for the love and bond we share. You’re the only reason I am a better man, father and husband. I love you, my son. Happy graduation.
26. Not everyone believed you would make it here, but today, I’m thanking God for making me one of those that have never stopped believing in you. You’re a great person, and I’m so happy to have given you all the push that you needed. It’s great to see you at this stage. Happy graduation, my love. There’s more to come, obviously.
27. Times and situations have always proven that you’re the best to have around. Even your mom’s energy is nothing compared to yours. You’re just a complete package whom I don’t deserve. I’m grateful for the love and encouragement, so far. I hope I can be a better dad to you. Happy graduation to you.
28. The reason I do all I do, is you. I just can’t get my mind off the fact that I have a son to take care of. I have a son to be a very good example to. I have a son whom I will love to have the best life. I hope I have been able to convince you of my love. Happy graduation, my son. I wish you all the best life has to offer. Enjoy.
29. I have never met a boy like you. I have friends who have sons, but none of them comes close to you. You’re a boy who knows what he wants and goes for them. You’re always unapologetic about the good things you do, not minding if it’s bad to other people. I just love your strength and courage. Keep making me proud. Happy graduation.
30. I can’t believe it’s your graduation day, already. We’ve been waiting for this very day, for a long period of time now. I’m glad that it’s finally here, and we finally will be able to celebrate you as much as you deserve. You have started very well, and I love how you keep going with no limits. Happy graduation to you, son. Cheers to the best life.
31. One of the reasons I always enjoy talking to you, is because you always ask questions. Whoever asks questions will have only a few mistakes to deal with. I’m glad that you keep doing everything we discuss. It’s a brand new level for you, and I hope you make the most of it. Congratulations on your graduation, my best boy. Dad loves you.
32. Everything about me has always been about you. I have never left you out of anything that concerns me. You’re the reason I keep working hard, so you don’t get to beg anyone for anything. You have made me proud so many times. Here’s wishing you the best in life, my son. Happy graduation to you.
33. Your graduation day is here, and I think we can finally rest. You won’t stop talking about this day, and I understand how you feel. I was like this, in my own time. I’m so happy for you, my son. Thank you for making me a proud mom of a graduate. I wish you good luck and success in your endeavours. Happy graduation to you, my dear.
34. I have not been there as expected, but you’ve never pushed me away. You always love to listen to my explanations, even when it’s so glaring that I am at fault. You’ve never blamed me for not being there. Instead, you always understand and see reasons with me. Thank you for being a good boy. Happy graduation to you.
35. Your graduation is here, and I’m the happiest mom at the moment, because of that. I don’t regret all I had to do, to see that you’re here today. Ooh, it was rough and tough, but God made a way, eventually. I’m so happy for you, my dear son. I hope this is the least of your achievements. Happy graduation to you, sweetheart.
36. I still wonder why you love me this much, even when it’s so glaring that I barely have the time to be there for you. No matter what others say about me, you’ve never joined them in badmouthing me. I owe you a lot, and I can’t wait to start making them happen. I love you so much, and I promise to do better. Happy graduation to you.
37. You’ve never had a problem with my ceaseless travels. You’re always the first to call and text, asking about how my journey went. I do not deserve you, but I’m sure God knows what He’s doing. Thank you for loving and understanding me, always. Cheers to more greatness. Happy graduation.
38. Your graduation day is finally here, and we’re all happy about it. The whole place is full, because we’ve planned out the biggest surprise for you, and we can’t wait to make you feel good already. Thank you for filling our lives with humour and love. And no, don’t mention, because you deserve more. Happy graduation to you.
39. Ever since you knew your graduation was coming, you haven’t rested from shouting all over the house. The day is finally here, and I hope we can rest now. But honestly, you have done very well. As your father, I am prouder of you than anyone else. I can’t wait for what’s to come. Happy graduation, my son.
40. You’ve always been the most brilliant, so it doesn’t surprise me when you bring home the best grades. You’ve done it again, by graduating as the best student in your college. What more can I ask for? What more can I say, than to thank you for constantly making me proud. It’s a win for every one of us, and we are going to celebrate you. Happy graduation to you.
Congratulations Quotes to Son On Graduation
I hope this quote really sums it all up, even though I am in doubt. You’re the most wonderful and beautiful thing that’s ever happened to me. Thank you for always putting me first in everything. It’s your graduation, and I’m so delighted to celebrate you. Congratulations on your graduation, dear son.
41. The time to celebrate the best son in the world, is now! I’m so happy and grateful, at the same time. Things have never worked out for me as this has. I’m even happier that it’s happening to my son. Dear son, thank you for going all out to make this day a reality. I love and wish you all the best. Happy graduation to you.
42. I’m an educated person, so I know what it feels like to be in school and strive to be amongst the best. What you did wasn’t easy, but you made sure that you scaled through. My prayers didn’t go in vain. Thank you for putting in the needed work, to get yourself here. It’s just the beginning, so be ready. Happy graduation to you.
43. I’m super proud of how you constantly keep making me proud. My name is on the lips of literally every parent because they now see me as a role model. I can’t thank you enough for putting this family out there in the best way possible. You’re a great boy, and I can’t wait for you to be greater. I love you so much. Happy graduation to you.
44. I want you to know that things are just about to get started and even tougher. But not to worry, I promise to give you all my love, support and encouragement, as much as I did, when you were in school. I will never let you go through any situation alone. We are in this together. Happy graduation.
45. You’re now a graduate, and that means that you’re officially a big boy. I’m so proud of you and everything you represent. It’s been a pleasure being your parent. I can’t even stop talking about how much effort you put into making me proud. I promise to never make you feel less of the best son. Happy graduation to you.
46. It’s so sad that I’m not there with you, but I’m hoping that my kisses and hugs will do the magic. You’re a great son with a bright future. I know that you have so much more ahead of you, and I promise to always lend my support when necessary. You have nothing to worry about; I’m here with you, forever. Happy graduation to you.
47. Getting yourself here was not easy, but you survived against all odds. You’re such a strong boy, just like your father. I’m very happy about this stage of your life, and I hope that it brings about many more like this. Happy graduation, my love. Be less stubborn, today.
48. The Lord is my witness, I have never stopped wishing you well, whether or not I tell you about it. You’ve always been on my mind. Even when you were far away in school, I didn’t stop praying for you, because I know exactly what it means to be without your family. I’m grateful that everything turned out as we planned. Happy graduation, my love. There’s more to come.
49. You’re the sweetest part of my life; that could be why you’ve not stopped bringing me sweet memories. The love I have for you is out of this world, and you know it. I made sacrifices when you were in school, and that’s something I won’t stop making, as long as you keep making me proud. It’s a good day for everyone in this family. We love you. Happy graduation.
50. What more can I say, than to thank God for making the experience an easy one for you? I know so many people who entered the same time you did, but they couldn’t graduate with you. I’m grateful for how much God loves and blesses me, even though I’m not worthy. You played a huge part, too. Happy graduation to you.
51. Having a son I call the best, has always been a dream for me. I’m glad to see the dream finally manifesting. You are the best and you bring about the best. What more can I ask for? Today is one of those occasions when I get to celebrate you for putting in the works. You deserve much more, but that would be much later. Happy graduation.
52. Yaay! The day is finally here, and I can now celebrate the love of my life. Your life is so blessed and beautiful in so many ways. You honestly don’t know what God has done for you. We are all happy to welcome you into this new phase of your life. We hope it’s more beautiful and brings more blessings than the previous. Happy graduation, son.
53. Here’s saying a big shout-out to the best son on earth. I love how passionate you are about your growth and education. You’ve always made me proud, but this time, I’m extremely happy, because I didn’t expect it to be this much. I’m grateful for your love and sacrifices for your education. Happy graduation, my love. Have fun.
54. No matter what happens, peace is all you always choose. Everyone loves you because of the good vibes and energy you carry with you, everywhere you go. It’s been a pleasure being your mom, and it’s more than a pleasure today because you’ve made me even prouder. Happy graduation.
55. Now, I can officially call you a big boy. You’ve worked so hard for you to get here. You earned it! Do not concentrate on the negative energy anyone brings to you, today. I’m the only one you should be looking at because I care so much about you. Congratulations on your graduation, my love. I love you.
56. You have never stopped making me proud. In fact, if there’s anything you’re good at, then it’s making me happy and proud. I feel really proud and happy today because you’ve done it yet again. I can’t believe you came out with those top grades. I love you for not letting my sacrifices go to waste. Happy graduation.
57. I can’t believe I am wishing you happy graduation, already. Seems like yesterday when you were admitted into the college. You’ve been a role model to so many others, ever since. It’s so good to see that you already know what the future holds for you, and you’re working towards getting them. Happy graduation, my dear.
58. Dear apple of my eye, I can’t believe you’re a graduate already. I honestly don’t know where all the time has gone to. I feel so proud over again because you’ve been constantly making it happen. Thank you for putting a smile on my face, again. Happy graduation, my son.
59. I am a proud father of a proud son, and that’s perfection in itself. You took after me in everything. I love how you always follow in my footsteps. That only shows that you believe in me. Thank you for using all the hacks I told you about. You earned yourself a degree, son. Happy graduation to you.
60. What more can I say, than to thank you for being so amazing all through your education. Sometimes, I don’t even sleep, because I have no idea what was going on with you. But now, I’m glad that my sleepless nights paid off. I’m super proud of you, amazing son. Happy graduation to you.
Best Graduation Greetings for Son
Here’s sending you the warmest graduation greetings. For being such an amazing boy, I owe you a lot. Once again, thank you for being the best thing in my life. Happy graduation, my lovely son.
61. This win doesn’t belong to you alone, but the whole family. We have always loved and cheered you on. We’ve never stopped praying for you because we believe that there’s nothing prayer can’t solve. I’m very sure that our prayers were one of the things that got you here. Congratulations on the latest win. I love you, dear.
62. Nothing else beats the joy I feel, whenever I see you. You always make me happy with the things you do. I doubt I have ever yelled at you. You give me peace of mind, and I’m grateful for it all. On your graduation day, I want you to know that you will never lack my support. Happy graduation to you.
63. It’s been one hell of a year, but I’m thankful that it’s ending with very great news. You are finally done with school. Oh, this brings tears of joy to my face. You made it, despite all you had to go through. You’re a very strong boy, and I wish you the best life has got to offer. Happy graduation, my dear son.
64. I have never stopped loving you. Above all, I have never stopped supporting and praying for you, because I believe those are what you need most. Thank you for giving me yet another reason to be happy with life. Thank you for giving me a reason to celebrate. I hope there’s more to come. Happy graduation to you.
65. Nothing excites you more than your books. Ever since I discovered that I already knew you would be a highly respected genius. I’m so proud of how much you make me proud. You have no idea how I feel now. You have unlocked a whole new level, and I can’t wait to explore it with you. Happy graduation, son.
66. The fact that you always wear a smile, no matter what happens, encourages me! I have never seen a boy so positive minded as you. It’s been years since you’ve been my son, and I still haven’t recorded any form of violence from you, like I have seen other boys do. Thank you for being my peace. Happy graduation.
67. Tell me, how do you feel now? As for me, I feel like I am a graduand. I feel on top of the world. I feel very happy and excited. I feel so fulfilled like my dream just came true. Of course, it just did. I love you too much, son. And I hope you don’t ever stop doing this. Happy graduation to you.
68. All through your school days, you never disturbed me for anything. Whenever I call to ask how you manage, you always tell me about having a side job that brings you money. What a hard-working young man! I’m grateful for the blessings you bring into my life. I can’t take you for granted, ever! Happy graduation to you.
69. We are both graduating today, son. Yes, I’m officially free from sending you money and stuff, while you enjoy school. Truth be told, you really tried. You did very well, despite the fact that I wasn’t always in the picture. I love you so much. Now, tell me what you want, and it’s done. Happy graduation, son.
70. Oh, my baby boy. I can’t believe you’re a graduate already. Honestly, wasn’t it just yesterday you were given admission into the college? I feel proud over again, my son. I won’t take you for granted, no matter what happens. Thank you for making me happy yet again. Happy graduation to you.
71. There’s something between you and happiness. I have never seen anyone that is always happy; you are the first. Because of you, happiness has never ceased in this family. You bring everything well, and we’re thankful that only good things keep happening to you. Congratulations on this great feat. Enjoy.
72. No one makes me happy like you. No one makes me feel so comfortable and special like you. Even though I am a mom who doesn’t seem to care about many things, that still doesn’t stop you from loving and respecting me. You’re my good luck charm, and it feels so great to celebrate you on your graduation. Best wishes.
73. I have lost count of how many times a lot of parents have worked up to me, asking me for the techniques I use in training you. Honestly, I have no special style of training you. You’re just a good boy who knows what’s right from wrong. And I can’t thank God enough for making you mine. Happy graduation, sweetness.
74. The moment I had you, I already knew what I signed up for. That day, I signed up for premium happiness and peace. I never knew my life could be so calm. Thank you for calming my storm. It’s been a pleasure being a mom to the most amazing young boy. Keep prospering, my love. Happy graduation.
75. I’m sure you feel like a big boy already. Yes, you are. You’re officially a big boy with a degree in the bags! I’m so happy right now, and I can’t even stop the joy. Thank you for making me proud once more. I know you will keep doing this, so I promise to make it easy for you. Happy graduation, my love.
76. I don’t care about what the world thinks of you. All I know is that you’re the best, and I’m the most blessed mom to have you. If only my mom was this blessed when she had me. Thank you for choosing to be my son, despite how harsh I can be. I love you with all of me. Happy graduation to you.
77. At last, the day is here! I can’t believe I am alive to witness all of these. It’s been such a long year with so much that happened, but I’m grateful that it ends in praise. It’s your graduation day, son. I’m so happy for you. I can’t wait for what’s to come. Happy graduation to you.
78. You already know that I won’t rest, until you make it. You deserve all the good things of life, including topping your class. I’m so happy that this dream came true. Now, it’s all up to you, even though not entirely. But you have the most work to do. Congratulations, once again. Happy graduation.
79. We all waited for this day to be here, and here it is. I’m one of the happiest people today, if not the happiest. I have been anticipating this beautiful day for a very long time. Now that it is here, I won’t hesitate to make you feel like the king that you are. I’m proud of you, son. Happy graduation to you.
80. Never have you been pained over anything. You strongly believe that whatever is yours will find its way back to you, no matter what happens. You’re always happy when others win. You’re not even moved by any of your losses because you count it a lesson. You’re my son, but I am learning so much from you. Congratulations on your latest achievement.
Congratulations Wishes to Son On Graduation
Today, I feel super proud of you over again. I am the luckiest parent on earth, and I’m thankful to the best son in the world, which is you. Your graduation came at the perfect time, so we are going to make it a big deal for you. Congratulations on your graduation, son. Best wishes.
81. I can’t believe that you officially leave school, today. The race has been very difficult, but we thank God for making us sustain it. I’m glad that you’re finally a graduate. Now, I can’t wait to give you a befitting job, as the big boy that you are. Congratulations on your graduation. Keep winning, my love.
82. You can joke about anything, but definitely not your education. You’re so keen about making me and your dad very proud. I have never seen a son like you. I’m grateful to God for placing you in my life. Without you, things won’t end up this way. Thank you for coming into my life. Happy graduation.
83. It’s finally your graduation day, and I bet you’re not as happy as I am. If only you know how long I have been waiting for this very day. Now that it’s here, I ask for your permission to do whatever I want to do. Not to worry, you will enjoy every bit of it, I promise you. Happy graduation, my lovely son. I love you.
84. You finally get to leave the college, today. Oh, dear son, you have done very well. You didn’t disturb anyone while you were at it. You also failed to entertain any form of unseriousness and frivolities. You’ve indeed made us proud. I love you for this and many more that’s to come. Happy graduation.
85. I can’t tell exactly how I feel, right now. But honestly, I am very happy. You have no idea how happy I am. I am super proud of you and this great feat. It wasn’t easy, but you pulled through, despite all you went through. You deserve a grand celebration, and that’s exactly what is happening, today. Happy graduation.
86. You really laboured for you to get here. I can’t begin to mention everything you told me when you were in school. As I type this, tears are rolling down my cheeks. I want to especially thank you for giving me a reason to be happy on a day like this. I love you, son. Happy graduation to you.
87. The day is finally here, so I am hoping that we can finally have some rest. You’ve never stopped talking about this particular day. I’m so happy that you witnessed it. You aren’t only leaving the college; you are leaving with a degree. I love how that sounds. Happy graduation, my darling. You’re blessed.
88. You have made me fall head over heels in love with you, son. Now, I wonder who I got married to, between you and your father. I’m so happy to be a proud mom. You always do things that make me extremely happy. I promise to reward you for this. Happy graduation, my love. You’re destined for greatness.
89. Now, I can finally get you your dream job. You’re not just graduating today, you’re leaving the college with First Class honours. I don’t even know how to feel, right now. All I know is, I’m never going to get out of this mood, anytime soon. I love you so much, my boy. Happy graduation to you.
90. I’m always happy, provided you are happy. I don’t ever want to see you go through any form of stress. Even though you always complained about going through stress when you were in school, you still made sure that the stress didn’t stop you from achieving what you were there for. You deserve more than a round of applause. Happy graduation to you.
91. Our big day is finally here! I said “our”, because I literally was there through all the process. No, it wasn’t easy for any of us. The times you cried, I was so unhappy. It got to a point, I fell sick. Thank you for making this pain go away. It’s your big day, and we celebrate you! Happy graduation to you.
92. You’re the most amazing boy I know of your age. I have never met anyone better. You always have a unique way of making things happen. Despite all the complaints at the early stage of your education, you still made it. How does this make me feel? Proud, of course. Happy graduation to you.
93. Now, I can finally boast of having a graduate as a son. That’s another beautiful title added to my numerous titles. I can’t wait to start answering “mother of the latest graduate”. Thank you for bringing me feelings like these. I cherish you forever, my boy. Happy graduation.
94. It’s finally happening! You are finally leaving school. Enough of all the calls, telling me to send you money. You just always disturb, when you were in school. I’m very happy that it all ends, today. And no, it doesn’t mean I will stop giving you money. In fact, you deserve more, today. Happy graduation.
95. I wish I had a very loud and clear voice; I would’ve preferred to shout on top of my voice, so everyone can know that my son leaves college, today. It’s been one hell of a ride, but here we are. You did it. You made it. You made me proud, at last. Thank you very much. Happy graduation to you.
96. I never knew you would come out in such beautiful colours. At least, not when you’ve been stubborn, all your life. I honestly thought you wouldn’t be serious with the school. Thank you for making me discover a new thing about you. Now, you’re free to be as stubborn as a goat. Happy graduation to you.
97. It’s your graduation, and this calls for celebration. I can’t remember the last time I was this happy. Your absence has always cost me so much, including my peace. Now that you’re done, I’m glad to have you back fully into my arms. Happy graduation, my Sweetheart. I love you.
98. No other son is better than you. You’re the best ever, and I’m super proud to be your mom. It’s been years since you’ve been in school, and it gives me so much joy to see that the long journey ends today. You didn’t fail. Instead, you made it to the top. I love you, son. Happy graduation to you. Wish you the best.
99. Ain’t you just the best son ever. You care so much about me, that even when you were in school, you never stopped checking on me. On the days you had less work to do, you always showed up at home. The love between us is so real and beautiful. Thank you for making me proud on a day like this. Happy graduation to you.
100. Never have I ever regretted having you. You are my own peace of mind. Whenever I think about you, I feel bliss. It’s your graduation day today, and I feel so happy and proud over again. Thank you for choosing to be very serious with your studies. Cheers to many more achievements. I love you.
Hey there. Thank you for going through the best graduation messages from parents to son up there. I am very sure that you got so many beautiful wishes for your loving son. I hope he loves whichever you choose to send to him.
Kindly drop your comment(s) below, as I would love to know how you feel about them. Thank you.