After the wedding, many couples look forward to having their first child and many anticipate that glorious day more than any other thing else. The joy accrued to the couple along the journey of nine months of pregnancy spills over to the beautiful occasions that occur with this period of pregnancy.
Some of the few memorable events that take place within this period are birthday celebrations and now that your wife is pregnant and she happens to celebrate her birthday in this state, then you are in for a double celebration. These best birthday wishes for pregnant wife from husband are deemed fit for you because they rightly express your best thought for the birthday of your wife.
It doesn’t matter if it is your first pregnancy or not, a very lovely husband desires the best way to celebrate their wife’s birthday in pregnancy and that is why you are here. And YES, you are in the right place. Enjoy the texts on this page and express your thoughts to your pregnant wife as if they were composed by you. The secret is, we wrote it to fit your wife’s expectation.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Pregnant Wife with Love
My lovely wife, you look even more beautiful with your pregnancy and these wishes are not just for only you but you all that you will never lack love in this life. Happy birthday to you.
1. Dear wife, your baby bumps is so sexy. It is a good thing to see you very fit and as you celebrate your birthday, I wish you a splendid birthday.
2. I could not love you less, my dear wife. I am eternally grateful to see you alive to celebrate another birthday and to cap it- you are pregnant. Happy birthday to you.
3. I have the most beautiful wife in the world. Yeah, and on this day, I wish you double blessings even as I know that you are physically doubled with a bump in your tummy. Happy birthday to you, my wife.
4. No one can be pregnant and remain as beautiful as they were but you have shattered that record because you look so amazing. It may be because it is your birthday. Happy birthday to you.
5. Many years of glory, honour and splendour for you as you mark another birthday today. Your birthday this year is so special because you are not celebrating alone, you are pregnant! Happy birthday to you.
6. I wish you a smooth journey in your 9-month trip of pregnancy and as you mark your birthday in this period, may it shower you with grace to be fit till the end.
7. I wanted to order a cake for your birthday this year but to discover that there’s no need for a cake, you’re already incubating another person in your tummy. Happy birthday to you my wife.
8. You have been a wonderful wife; I do not doubt that you will be a wonderful mother. I wish you many happy returns as you mark your birthday today even with a baby bump. Happy birthday to you.
9. Today, you specially mark your birthday. Remember that you were once that little one in someone’s tummy, now it’s your turn to switch position with another little one. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
10. Dear wife, today you celebrate your birthday with the expectation of an expectant mother. I wish you so many years that you will see your children blow out the candles on their cake. Happy birthday to my pregnant beauty.
11. A happy birthday to a mother-to-be. A bigger gift awaits you in good health and good shape. Happy birthday to you, my lovely wife.
12. I have wishes for you today because you are not one person again; you are fully loaded. Happy birthday to my pregnant woman. A great nation is lying inside of you.
13. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife. Your pregnant state is a sign of double blessing to you. I send to you double honour and blessing.
14. Today is a great day for you and another moment to find succour for you. Happy birthday to you and blessings upon the baby in your womb.
15. A beautiful pregnant wife, who can find? Yeah, the one is loaded with all the blessings and honour in the world. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife.
16. Your birthday this year is with a glorious addition in a glorious state. Happy birthday to you. Many blessing upon you. Double congratulations to you, dear wife.
17. Happy birthday to an expecting mother. You are not only expectant of wishes and love from others, but your bigger gift is also coming soon. Happy birthday to you.
18. Happy birthday to you, my lovely pregnant wife. You are loaded with many blessing and special blessing tops the cart. Be expectant!
19. Today, I would not just wish you a happy birthday; it’s a happy tummy day to you, my dear pregnant wife.
20. Today I am not celebrating your birthday alone. I am celebrating both the blessings that accrue to this beautiful day and that which are in your womb. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
21. It’s a belly birthday. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife. This day will bring out the best in you and good health to the product in your womb.
22. It is very good to wish you a happy birthday now so that we have time to prepare for the celebration of the birthday of the one coming out of you. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
23. To the most beautiful pregnant wife, I say a very big birthday to you. You are the reflection of happiness and love. May the Lord keep you and feed you. Congratulations.
24. I hope the baby in your womb celebrates with you on this special day as you mark this special birthday with a bundle of blessings in your bosom. Happy birthday to you.
25. To my pregnant wife, I wish you a happy birthday a satisfying fulfilment of your expectations as an expectant mother. Cheers.
Happy Birthday Quotes for Pregnant Wife
My lovely wife, I’ve searched everywhere for the best quote to represent your shining countenance but found none capable of describing you. You look amazing with your tummy. Happy birthday to the loveliest pregnant wife of mine.
26. A pregnant wife is just one person; she is a representative of a group. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife.
27. Greater is the expectation of a pregnant wife on her birthday than others. I desire that your expectations are not cut short. Happy birthday to you.
28. Don’t be scared, we’ve got everything in control. Blow the candles on your cake. Your companions will supply the air from inside. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
29. Many are the wishes of a pregnant wife but the best of all is safe delivery. May the Lord grant you your heart desires. Happy birthday to you.
30. A pregnant wife sees more than everyone else. Because she has another eye inside. LOL. Happy birthday to my beautiful pregnant wife.
31. The birthday of a pregnant wife is not just the celebration of one event; it is a combo of one happening now and an expectation of another to come. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife.
32. Happy birthday to a woman repeating history. You were once in the womb of someone, today, someone else in your womb. Congratulations on making history, and happy birthday to you.
33. There is no better time to rejoice than being pregnant and celebrating a birthday. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife.
34. Happy birthday to the most blessed of women on earth. May your days be crowned with glory as you celebrate your birthday with a beautiful baby bump.
35. Dear wife, I admire you in every area and even as you celebrate this special birthday, you are adored beyond words. Keep prospering even as you are pregnant with a baby.
36. The attention that a pregnant woman craves is justified because she is only expressing the decision of a committee of people. Happy birthday to you, my lovely dear wife.
37. Birthdays like pregnancy comes but once a year. Since yours have coincided, I wish you a double happy birthday to you, my lovely wife.
38. Time has different definitions to many people; to a pregnant woman, it’s a journey of a lifetime. It’s the birthday of someone celebrating another year. Today, you celebrate both, happy birthday to you, dear wife.
39. Dear wife, today your birthday is celebrated not just by the people you can see but by one in your womb. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
40. There is no one as quiet but loaded as a pregnant wife who is celebrating her birthday with a child in her third trimester. Though she wants to rock, but happy birthday to you, my beautiful pregnant wife.
41. When the Lord says my ways are not your ways and my thoughts are not your thoughts, you need a pregnant wife to understand that quote better in practical terms. Happy birthday to my sweet pregnant wife.
42. The more loaded you are, my dear pregnant wife, the more your blessings. Happy birthday to you.
43. It is a beautiful feeling to be a year older and also expectant of a baby. Happy birthday to you my pregnant wife.
44. The expectations of the righteous shall never be cut short. As you celebrate today, I know you have a bigger expectation, it will never be cut off. Happy birthday to you, dear pregnant wife.
45. The blessings streaming into the life of a woman are many, but when she is pregnant; it becomes unending. May the joys in your life become unending. Happy birthday to you.
46. The joy of a birthday is different from the joy of expecting a baby, but when the two come at the same time, it leaves you in the ocean of joy. Happy birthday to you, dear wife.
47. Dear wife, you are not just pregnant with a baby, you have a star in your womb greeting you today and saying to you happy birthday
48. Happy birthday to you, dear wife. You are a year older today. Congratulations to you and I wish you a wonderful safe delivery on the day of your calling.
49. You are the strongest woman I have ever seen. I wish you joy as you look forward to the day when the baby shall call for arrival. Happy birthday to you too.
50. No one does it better than a pregnant wife; no one is happier than a woman celebrating her birthday with a proud baby bump. I wish you all the best, my dear wife.
Happy Birthday Wishes to Pregnant Wife
My pregnant wife, no one appears as amazing as you are. You are a bundle of testimonies that carries another load of goodness with you. My wishes for you are numerous and I know that you will always find peace in all you do. Happy birthday to you.
51. I wish you a very smooth ride throughout this period and to the day you will behold your coming child. Happy birthday to you, my dear pregnant wife.
52. You will always reasons to be happy because none of your efforts will be in futility. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you, my pregnant wife.
53. There are many wishes for you today but the most important is that you will live long enough to be a very good mother to your children and the one that is presently in your womb.
54. No matter how beautiful the wishes I have for you on this birthday are without the wishes for safe delivery of the baby in you, then it is not complete. Happy birthday to you.
55. This beautiful morning will ring you with pleasant surprises and joy all around in your life. Happy birthday to you, my pregnant wife.
56. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife. You are already blessed so today I wish you many more years to enjoy the blessing of the Lord over your life. It is well with the baby in your womb.
57. Dear wife, you make pregnancy a desire to even men because you flaunt it with style and in all beauty. I wish you an overwhelming joy at the end. Happy birthday to you.
58. These are wishes I have for you: you will be called blessed among women and your expectant joy will not be truncated. Happy birthday to you.
59. My lovely wife, happy birthday to you. Though you are pregnant, your strength amazes me. May the Lord keep you strong and fit for that beautiful day.
60. My love, happy birthday to you. You are the exemplary figure of joy overflow. Happy birthday to you, my pregnant wife.
61. You are the beautiful woman with a good heart, no wonder the baby in your womb glows in your skin. I wish you abundant joy, my dear wife.
62. Dear pregnant wife of mine, you look amazing with your baby bump. This is wishing you all the best in all your life’s endeavours.
63. The wisdom to manage yourself and the baby that you are expecting are the wishes I have for you on this birthday of yours. Happy birthday to you, my pregnant wife.
64. Congratulations on your birthday today. Let me save the rest of the congratulation for the baby that is coming on the way. Wishing you a smooth journey to delivery. Happy birthday to you.
65. Happy birthday to you, my lovely pregnant wife. You are a blessing to my life; I wish you many more blessing even as you look forward to the bigger blessing on delivery day.
66. You are a jewel and at the same time my watermelon. I wish you, sweetness, in your life and may this baby in your womb add more goodness to your life. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife.
67. Dear beautiful and pregnant wife, I celebrate you today on your birthday. Congratulations to you. You are load with bundles of joy. May you live to see them all prosper.
68. Happy birthday to you, my lovely wife. There are many things I desire for you, but the best of it today is a peaceful, stress-free delivery even as you expect the coming of our baby. Cheers.
69. Happy birthday to my baby. It is a beautiful thing to know you are carrying another baby. Your greatness is guaranteed and that of the fruit in your womb. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
70. Happy birthday to my fruitful vine; blessed is the fruit of your womb. I wish you joy over them all. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
71. Congratulations to you, my lovely wife on your birthday even as you carry a baby in your womb. You are a testimony to the world. Congratulations to you.
72. You are not just a wife, you are a mother and I wish you all the beautiful things a mother deserves. Happy birthday to you.
73. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife. I wish you the courage and confidence to see it through.
74. You are more than you can even think of yourself because you are the beloved of the Lord. May you be doubly blessed even as you are pregnant today on your birthday. Cheers.
75. Let’s toast to the safe delivery of your baby even as we celebrate your birthday today. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
Birthday Messages for Pregnant Wife
Dear wife, your birthday becomes more interesting with the fact that you are pregnant. You are a double celebration personified. My message for you today is that your increase shall be for your greatness. Happy birthday to you.
76. This is to let you know that today will be a very great day for you because you will be visited by the host of heaven for blessings. Happy birthday to m pregnant wife.
77. It looks good to see you add one more year with a gift of a child right in your womb. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife.
78. As a pregnant wife, you are doubly blessed in all ramifications as you celebrate this birthday in this special period. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
79. There are over 7billion people on earth and you represent not just one person but many. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
80. I love to massage your rounded tummy because it assures me of another life right inside of you. Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
81. Dear wife, happy birthday to you. You came to my life and added beauty, now, you are adding another life with the fruit in your womb. Happy birthday to you, my pregnant wife.
82. From the first day you came into my life, you have given me the hope that my life will be better. On this day of your birthday, I celebrate you for your positive impact on my life and to wish you a safe delivery as an expectant other.
83. Dear wife, how many of you am I expecting soon? This tummy of yours looks like I am having a football team soon. LOL. Happy birthday to you, dear.
84. This year is going to be a remarkable year. You are a year older and soon you will add another member to the family. Happy birthday to you.
85. It’s a double celebration. One will be now and the other very soon. First, let’s celebrate your birthday. Happy birthday to you, my dear pregnant wife.
86. There are no better times to celebrate you than now. Good to know that your birthday came with a big tummy this year. Happy birthday to you.
87. Your delivery is going to be a smooth one because your birthday has occurred at the time when you are pregnant. Congratulation in advance and happy birthday to you today.
88. What a great time to celebrate? Happy birthday to my pregnant wife.
89. Your pregnancy coincided with your birthday. That baby must love cake. Happy birthday to you, dear wife.
90. You are the reason I come home early and with the fruit in your womb, I have a double blessing. Happy birthday to you.
91. Dear pregnant wife, today, all you have to do is to make a wish. Then watch it come to pass. Happy birthday to you.
92. Today isn’t just to pamper you alone because I celebrate you every day but what makes today more significant is that your birthday in pregnancy is a good sign that the beautiful things are coming. Happy birthday to you, wife.
93. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife. Just say it and it will be done. Where do you want to be pampered for your birthday and that of the baby in your womb? Happy birthday to you all.
94. My dear pregnant wife, this is wishing you all the best and looking forward to your copy coming out soon.
95. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife. You must have a special feeling this year because this birthday got you pregnant. Congratulations.
96. Dear, how many kicks have got today? The number of kicks you get today from your baby is the number of your age. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife.
97. Being pregnant is a feeling I cannot express but to see you smile daily shows that it is a good feeling. I hope today even bring you more because it is your birthday. Happy birthday to you.
98. You are special. The baby inside of you is also very special. Today is also very special. Thanks for giving me a special home. Happy birthday to you, my dear wife.
99. I communicated with the baby in your womb before you woke and we agreed to give you SEVEN HURRAH today. HIP HIP HIP! HURRAH!! Happy birthday to you, dear wife.
100. Congratulations to you, dear wife on this occasion of your birthday. Flex with your baby bump because you appear unique and more special in your pregnant state. Cheers to safe delivery.
When your wife is pregnant, she becomes an egg you treat with all care and delicate showers of love. Now, with these best birthday wishes for a pregnant wife from her husband, you have given her all the reasons to blush real pink with her baby bump.
Why don’t you share and also comment below, thanks.