For every second of our living on the face of the earth, there is only one source of life that keeps every living thing even none living things.
Our birthdays are unique days that reflects back on the day we were brought to life by God our Creator. It is therefore unquestionable to give thanks to the Unquestionable God for yet another year of our lives that He has counted us worthy to be a witness of.
In this year 2020, we as beneficiaries of the abundant grace of God are expected to give all of our praises and thanksgiving to the One who has made it possible for us to witness another beautiful year of our lives.
So, don’t hesitate to collect awesome quotes to express your profound gratitude to God, the Most High for another lovely year of your life.
Let’s ride on!
Thank God for Another Year Happy Birthday to Me
Our gratitude should always be directed to God for the life that we live on a daily basis. We need to show this same appreciation on any occasion, especially our birthdays. So I wrote these thank God for another year of my life quotes to help you express your gratitude to God for another birthday of yours. Thank you dear God for another awesome year.
1. I appreciate You O God for another year of being alive and in good condition. Happy birthday to me. All thanks to you dear Lord for allowing me to witness another birthday, it wouldn’t have been possible without You, heavenly Father Thank you Lord for another day of my life. I love you, Lord. Happy birthday to me!
2. By You I have life yet again, I can breathe the air, I can move my body, thank You Lord for another blessed opportunity to celebrate this life of mine. All praise to Your mighty name. Congratulations to me!
3. In the midst of troubles, through the shadow of the valley of death, You brought me out with peace, what a wonderful work You have done, my Father. Thank You so much for another chance to be alive and to celebrate my birthday.
4. Through every journey of each passing day in the whole of 365 days, You saw me through and You be my guide. I am made what I am today only by Your grace. I am so grateful for yet another gracious opportunity to witness my birthday this year. Blessed be Your name, Father of Lights.
5. I have been thinking and ruminating on every phase of my life in the previous years, but I realised that no matter the ones I can remember, it cannot be compared with Your innumerable and abundant mercy and grace that has been active in my life. All thanks, praise, honour and glory I give unto You Lord. For yet another new year even to celebrate my birthday. Thank You, Lord. Hallelujah!
6. If I have ten thousand tongues, it won’t still be enough to glorify You, heavenly Father. Even multitude of voices cannot commensurate to the praise of Your name. You kept and preserve me through the year and brought me into another beautiful year alive, healthy and in peace. Thanks be to Your merciful name. I love You, Lord. Happy birthday to me!
7. What more can I say, what more is expected of me, if not to pour out my heart of thanksgiving to the immortal, invisible and only wise God who preserved me and my family to witness another year. Even giving the grace to celebrate another new year of my life. Now, all I have to say is to say ” Thank You, God”. Accept my little thanksgiving, Lord.
8. The rain fell, the sun shone, the moon gave her light, day unto day and night unto night, You preserved me and brought me to the celebration of another lovely year and to celebrate my birthday. Thank You, eternal Father. I love You so much, Lord. A wonderful birthday to me.
9. All I have come to do is to Thank You, the thunder struck, the wind blew, the whirlwind blew and out of all these, I am alive today to celebrate my birthday once again in this lovely year. I just can’t stop thanking You, my lovely Father. All praise to Your name. Happy birthday to me, hurray!
10. You made all things well, You guided me all through, You blessed me tremendously and again You made me witness another year of my life. Thank You O God, You are the awesome One.
11. When I think of Your wondrous works in my life, I know that it could not have been without You. You are the reason why I am alive up to this moment and the hope of the future. Thank You Father for another year of my life. Glory and honour to You. Happy birthday to me!
12. I thank You for You have always been there for me, if not for Your mercy where would I had been. You made me who I am today and I have the hope becoming what You want me to be knowing that You are with me. Thank You for making me see another year of my life. Happy birthday to me.
13. I thank God for the dawning of each passing days, for Your provisions and protection throughout the previous years. It’s another year, Lord, I have nothing to say than to say Thank You. You alone is worthy to be praised. Hallelujah!
14. All of the glory I give unto You, O God for You’ve made me see another beautiful year in peace and joy. You made all things well, Lord. I give You all the praise, honour and glory. Happy birthday to me.
15. By this time last year, Father, You counted me worthy to celebrate my birthday and throughout up to this time, You shielded me, preserved me and everyone around, I will be ungrateful not to thank You, Lord. For You deserve all the worship, praises and glory. Thank You, Lord for another birthday celebration. I love You, Lord. A happy and blissful birthday to me!
16. Your mercy over me is infinite, Your grace upon me is abundant. And there’s nothing more to do than to give unto You the fruits of my heart and my lips. I worship You, everlasting Father. I glorify Your holy name. Thank You for another celebration of my birthday.
17. Under the command of Your voice, the sun gives its light and the day is set forth. Your power is incomparable to none. You saw me through the previous years of my life, what a wonderful God You are. I appreciate You, mighty One.
18. The birds chirp in honour of Your greatness, the lilies in the valley glows in adoration to Your Majesty. Here I am down on my knees, pouring out my gratitude to You for You’ve done so much for me. Counting among the living souls even to witness my birthday this year. Thank You, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
19. Thank You, Lord, for all You have done, for all You are doing and all You will yet do. If not for Your grace, I would have been a forgotten person this day. But in Your infinite mercy, You kept me and ordered my steps. You brought me to the witnessing of another awesome year of my life. Hallelujah to You! Happy birthday to me.
20. Thank You, God, I made it yet again because in Your love, You made me alive, and You showed me Your abundant grace in making me see another year of life and to celebrate my existence. Happy birthday to me.
21. I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy, in fear of You will I declare Your praises. For You are the reason for my existence and the source of life of all creatures. Thank You for another release of lift this year and also the celebration of my birthday.
22. Thank You, God for a new chance and to another life to celebrate on this special day of mine. I sincerely appreciate You. Happy birthday to me!
23. Being alive is an opportunity given by You, sovereign God, making beautiful deeds out of it solely depends on You, oh Father of all graces. Thank You, God, for this grace to witness a new year and age of my life. I love You, Lord.
24. You O God is worthy to be praised. All thanks to You for teaching me to number my days, and helping me apply wisdom in every sphere of my life. Today is my birthday and I am highly grateful.
25. I thank God for many daily opportunities and especially for another year my life. Happy birthday to me.
26. Thank You, God, for all the beautiful things that You have done according to Your will in my life, it’s another chance to celebrate my birthday, it can only be you, Lord.
27. Flashing back, I have come to the realisation that I had only given God numerous reasons to close His eyes on me, and to say the truth, I don’t deserve another chance but to You O merciful Father, King of glory and the eternal One be all thanks, praise, honour and glory. Hallelujah to You, O God, happy birthday to me!
28. Thank You, God, for the chance to smile, laugh and rejoice, for another opportunity to feel pleasure and happiness, pain and sorrow when necessary, and thank You for a great chance to be among family and friends to celebrate my birthday again.
29. Thank You for the gift of life. Thank You for the opportunity of having me as Your own and the grace for another awesome year of my life. Blessed be Your name in the highest. Happy birthday to me!
30. Thank You, Lord, thank You, Father, for You are great, mighty, marvellous, wonderful and merciful. In Your mightiness and mercy have You preserved me to see another year even the celebration of another birthday. Thank You so much, Lord. I am blessed.
31. There’s nobody like You Lord, for none can be compared unto You. You deserve all the glory and honour. You have counted me worthy to be alive this day, what a wonderful God You are. Thank You for the gift of life and another reason to celebrate my birthday. Hallelujah to You!
32. It is only when there’s life that one can celebrate one’s birthday. And You O God is the only life giver of life. I am so grateful for giving yet another gracious opportunity to witness my birthday this year. Thank You, everlasting Father.
33. Your blessings are uncountable indeed they are everlasting. Thank for always being there for me, God. And yet Your extension of Your love has been shown in my life once again. I love You so much, Lord. Happy birthday to me!
34. Thank You for the gift of life. You’ve done what no man can do. You supply all my needs, You protect me and do so many uncountable blessings for me. And now it’s my birthday again this year. Thank You so much, Lord.
35. My thanks to You, O God can never be enough and compared to Your goodness, favours and mercies for every single day of my life. It’s another beautiful year and the remembrance of the day You brought more to life. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You, Lord.
36. Mighty are You and greatly to be praised. Thank You for all You have done and that You will yet do in my life. I bless Your holy name for blessing me with another addition to my year in good health and peace.
37. I am alive today only by Your grace. You didn’t allow the plans of the enemies to come to pass in my life, You, O God destroyed every scheme of man over my existence and brought me into a brand new year of my life Thank You so much, my gracious Father. Hurray! Happy birthday to me!
38. I worship and adore Your mighty name, King of glory. Blessed be the Lord! For by Your mercy, have I surmounted every hurdle of my life. By Your grace I am alive today again to celebrate my birthday. Thank You so much, my heavenly Father. I love You!
39. Uncountable are Your goodness, unsearchable are Your ways, innumerable and mighty are the works of Your hands, O God. You have given me the opportunity of a new life this year. Thank You, my God, for another beautiful year and my birthday.
40. O Lord my God, You guided me to and fro my journeys and even all my wrong doings have You by Your mercy gave answers to my request for forgiveness, Your mercy is sure to keep me throughout the years. Thank You for this beautiful year again, my Father. I adore You, Lord. Happy birthday to me!
41. Each time I think of Your mercy and goodness, love and care, O King of kings, all I have to say is “Thank You Lord” for You are bigger than all the praise of men. I worship You for the grace of yet another wonderful year of my life. It can only be by You, God. Blessed be Your holy name.
42. I have come to say THANK YOU JESUS. Today is made possible for me to witness only because of Your grace and mercy. Thank You for abundance of grace this beautiful year even to celebrate my birthday. I bless You, Lord God Almighty.
43. Your love towards man is so great and Your mercy unto humanity is so high. I pour out my praise to You O God for the chance of another lovely year of my life. It can only be made possible by You. I bless Your mighty name. Happy birthday to me!
44. To You the Father of lights and the God of grace and mercy be the glory forever and ever for all You have done even for the gift of another year successfully. Hallelujah to You! Happy birthday to me!
45. My hearty gratitude and resounding praise do I pour out before You this day, O Lord, for even thousands of our thanksgiving cannot commensurate to all You have done for me. I’m really grateful my Father for another awesome year of my life. Honour be Your glorious name forever. Hurray! It’s my birthday today again. Thank You, Lord.
46. Your hand has wrought great wonders in my life, to You alone be all the praise. Thank You, God, I am so grateful for Your great grace upon my life even counting me among the living souls even to witness my birthday this lovely year and many more of Your wonders. I bless Your name. Happy birthday to me!
47. Thank You for another beautiful year, my Father. I worship Your majesty for making me alive to witness another year of me in good health and peace. Blessed are You, Lord. I glorify You.
48. If I give You my money, it cannot measure up to Your mercy, if I prepare the most delicious delicacies for You, it cannot commensurate to Your overwhelming love for my life. I bring my little praise to You this day my Father, for You have counted me alive and healthy to celebrate another new year of my life. I’m so grateful, Lord.
49. O God, heavenly Father, thank You so much for Your unfailing guidance over my life at every point in time. You have again brought me to a new and fresh beginning of my life in this beautiful year. I am very thankful to You O, Lord. Accept our little praises, Jesus. Happy birthday to me!
50. For me to say thank You today is only a function of Your love, grace and mercy over my life, that has made me alive today, in this year even to celebrate my birthday. I appreciate Your Majesty, Lord Jesus. Thank You so much.
51. I am alive today because You kept me, I am here today only because of Your grace. Lord, I thank You, O Lord, I’ll worship You forever more. Blessed be Your name!
52. Thank You, Lord, for giving me the power to move forward and overcome each obstacle that came my way. For showing me the good amidst so much evil and for always being present all this time. Thank You for another graceful year of my life. Happy birthday!
53. Lord, You deserve more than just saying thank You for You are even bigger than the praise of men. I worship You for yet another wonderful year of my life. Thank You for the opportunity of celebrating my birthday healthy and peacefully this year.
54. Thank You, Lord, for another blessed and blissful time to celebrate this life of mine this lovely year.
55. I am always lost of the words to express my gratitude to You, Lord for You are bigger than comprehension, lovely than description. Happy thank You so much for another lovely opportunity to witness this year and chance to celebrate my heart. O blessed be Your holy name.
56. Through the daily journeys that began with the tick of a second, tick tack of minutes, and counting of hours, and now 365 days, Lord God Almighty this is definitely more than just a chance. God, I thank You for many chances, happy birthday to me.
57. At the closing of a year and the opening of another, I think back of all of Your goodness, blessings, kindness, favours and love and I’m lost of words to show my gratitude Lord but still, I’m thanking You God for all You have done. It’s my birthday today, all praise to You alone God.
58. Every praise is to You Lord and every word of worship do I return unto You for the grace of each breath You gave me the opportunity of at the dawning of each day and here is my gratitude to see a new life, thank God for me, friends and family for a new year of life.
59. Let the whole world join me in thanking an amazing God for giving me the chance to see and celebrate a new phase of my life. I am so grateful Lord.
60. At the count of each passing seconds and for every passing minute I’ve spent in this world, it’s only by the reason of Your love and grace, all thanks to You, God for every new opportunity, for I am fortunate, I give all glory to God even as I celebrate my being alive.
61. it’s a great blessing to be alive this day, even to be in the midst of friends and family and it all comes down to the supplication of Your grace, Lord, here is my hearty gratitude, thank You God for giving me another chance of life this year.
62. it’s another beautiful year of addition to my life, of which I don’t even have the enablement of my own to make a hair grow on my head but here I am today alive and healthy even celebrating another birthday, thank You God for being alive. I adore You Father.
63. Not a bit of the hair of my head is lost, neither is any part of my body maimed, all thanks to the Lord God of hosts that has counted it His pleasure to keep me alive this awesome year of my life in spite of my sins. I am really grateful Father. I love You, Lord.
64. Each passing day, I get up from my bed all by myself hale and healthy, the veins in my body did not stop the flow of blood through my body, and most especially, for another chance of numbering my days, thank You, God. All praise to You.
65. By Your grace, God, I’m alive today even to celebrate my birthday with my family, friends and loved ones, thank You, Lord God Almighty.
66. Praise to You O God, adoration to Your mighty name, glory to Your name on high. All these I can utter out only because I am alive. Thank You, God, for the gift of another beautiful year of my life.
67. I am just too speechless to express how thankful I am to celebrate another awesome year of my life today, it’s only by Your power Lord, thank You God for this chance to see a new life. Hallelujah to You! Happy birthday to me.
68. Glory, honour and power to You O Lord, You alone are God and none can be compared unto You. Thank You for the gift of life, thus beautiful year. It can only be by Your mercy. Happy birthday to me!
69. You granted me a safe sojourning throughout the previous years into a brand new year of my life. I am so grateful, Lord, thank You, Lord. Blessed be Your name.!
70. O Lord of great and infinite mercy, If not for Your mercy, grace and love, I wouldn’t have been alive today. Thank You, Jesus. I adore Your beautiful name. Hurray, it’s my birthday. I feel so elated.
71. If I am unable to give thanks to You, it simply means I am ungrateful. Is it of the goodness of Your hands, not to talk of the gift of life and the firm hope of Your Kingdom? I can’t count them all. Today again marks my birthday, it’s You, Lord, it’s by You alone. Hallelujah to You!
72. I can’t even count the reasons why I must just give You all the praises, for You deserve more than what I can even give. Thank You so much, Father. I love You. Happy birthday to me, friends and family celebrate with God’s mercy upon my life.
73. O God of all the glory, honour and praise for You deserve it all. Thank You for another awesome year of my life.
74. Father, I thank for this glorious new age of mine is witnessed by me, my best friend and my families. We bless Your name.
75. I am a year older, additionally wiser, and much better today, all to the glory God that gives chances to see this new age of my life, I pour out my love and express my gratitude to You, Lord.
76. Thanks to the One who made all things well, in Whom there is no shadow of turning nor variableness. You have made every second, minute, and hours in the previous years count, and now, another year to celebrate, for this and many more, thank you God and Happy Birthday to me.
77. As I wake up to the dawning of a new day, filled with laughter, joy peace and happiness from both my family and friends. Thanks to God who has counted me worthy to witness another beautiful year of my life.
78. Today’s another chance to feel alive and thank God for blessing me with another year.
79. Your love unto man is so great and unquantifiable. By Your mercy, I am made to see another lively year and also to celebrate my birthday. All glory to You alone., Lord.
80. The expression of Your love is definitely undeniable by all creatures. You have shown You great love towards me, Lord. I am alive today again even to celebrate my birthday, oh what a valuable grace You have extended towards me. I appreciate You, Lord.
81. I wouldn’t be here today, to celebrate another year of life, if not for You, Lord. All thanks be to You, God Almighty.
82. It is only by the reason of Your grace that I am alive today, and also another time of the year to give heartily gratitude to You, Lord. It’s my birthday, friends and family, thank God for me.
83. Right from my mother’s womb up to this day, You kept me and preserve me and yet another year is added to my age today. And there’s nothing I have to give than to give You, O Lord the praise, honour and glory, thank you, God.
84. With a great blissfulness in the heart and a lip filled with praise do I bring to You, God. It can only be by Your mercy. Wow! I made it to another year, all glory to God.
85. Waking up every day is another beautiful opportunity to bless God, witnessing another year is certainly another blessing, thank You, O God for another blissful year.
86. My soul blesses You, God, for if not for You where would I be. I am alive today again to see another lovely year of my life. All thanks to You righteous Father.
87. It’s only Your grace, Father of light that I can celebrate my birthday this year again. All glory and praise to God for another year of my life and the opportunity to celebrate it with you all.
88. I just want to bless You Lord and nothing less for You are even bigger than all my praise put together. Thank for life this year. I bless Your holy name.
89. My heart shall express my gratitude to You always. Thank You for yet another awesome year to celebrate life being added to me. Blessed be Your name.
90. I bless Your name, Lord Jesus, the maker of all things, the giver of life. Your mercy has woken my loved ones and I up this day, and counted us worthy to be among the living this day. Thanks for the opportunity of celebrating another birthday. Hallelujah to You!
91. What else can I say than to say You are good, for You do great and mighty things for me. Thank You, God. You blessed with a special grace even to witness another beautiful year of my life. I love You, Lord.
92. In sound health and in peace, have You kept me all through. You brought me with the abundance of Your into the sighting of another awesome year. It’s my birthday today, hurray! All thanks to You, Lord God Almighty.
93. I am a product of Your mercy, O God. I am here today only because of Your grace. I appreciate and adore You, heavenly Father. And I love You, Lord! Happy birthday to me!
94. Thank You, Lord, for the grace of being alive today. I am very grateful for all You have done. Accept this little thanksgiving of mine. You deserve more than this, gracious Father.
95. My hallelujah belongs to You, for You deserve it all. There’s none to whom all glory should be given to except You, heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me up this day to witness another glorious year of my life. I bless You, Lord.
96. O Lord God of all the earth, it is only by Your presence, grace and mercy I have made alive today. I am so grateful to You Yahweh. All glory to Your Name in the highest. Hurray! I’m so happy I can rejoice in celebrating my birthday today. Thank You, Lord.
97. I can actually celebrate my birthday today and claim I am alive because of one sole reason which is the grace of God. Thanks be to the God of all creation for the gift of life, this year. Happy birthday to me!
98. You are worthy to be praised and adored for all You have done, all You are doing and all You will yet do. Thank You so much for the success of another beautiful year and also this day that marks the celebration of my birthday. Hallelujah to You, Lord!
99. If I cannot give You praise, it simply means I am ungrateful and proud. But that will never be, my God, for it is by You and You alone that I can boast of life today. Thank You for another opportunity to boast once again. I love You, Lord.
100. My heart adores You, Lord. Thank You for life, health and peace You daily bless me with. I am so grateful, Jesus. Thank you. I’m a year older today. Praises, honour and glory be to You in the highest. Hallelujah to You! Happy birthday to me.
When there is life there is hope, and the source of this life is from the Father of light, the maker of all things.
And in His mercy has He counted us worthy to be witnesses of every year of our lives even to celebrate our birthdays.
I believe and hope that you have been able to collect from these lovely, inspiring and heart lifting thanksgiving quotes to express your profound gratitude to the Most High God.
Why don’t you be more involved by commenting on this content as well as indicating your most inspiring. Your comments and involvement mean a lot to us. Thanks so much.
Happy birthday to you, all glory to God for His infinite mercy!
Written By Akinlaja Tolulope.