Sweet Happy Birthday Messages for Best Friend in 2019
Contents on this Page:
Here is the latest collection of Sweet Birthday Text Messages for Best Friend you can send to your Buddy.
1. Happy birthday, friend. For many years, you’ve been the foundation I’ve built upon, the roots that support me and provide energy for me. I appreciate you, friend. I celebrate the day it all started.
2. Life may be a bed of roses in other friendships but to us, our friendship is the growth and harvest of important fruits in their seasons. I cherish you so much. Happy birthday, friend.
3. Happy birthday, friend. When we first met, we connected together and played together like we’d always known each other prior to that day. Truth is, it happened that way because God had a preassigned place for you in my heart before you came.
4. Happy birthday, friend. On this special day, I pray for you that you graduate from the school of hard knocks and every other school life has to tutor you through at the top of the class.
5. Happy birthday, friend. In you are a playmate, confidant, protector and every good thing a friend could wish for. It’s your day. Rock it.
6. Happy birthday, friend. May the good Lord guide you and keep your composition as you go through the heat of life to make you a better person.
7. Happy birthday, friend. On this great day, I pray that the Lord make you as happy as you’ve made me and every person you’ve come across.
8. Every me needs you to guide, guard and bring me back up and on track each time I make a lousy fall. You’re priceless. Happy birthday, my friend.
9. Happy birthday, friend. You’ve successfully taught me the true meaning of friendship and love and you’ve taught me to show the world. I appreciate you for this.
10. In your heart lies my secrets, my pain and good and bad memories. You’re the me away from me. Happy birthday, old friend.
11. Happy birthday, my friend. The good in you makes me a better person every passing day, you are the best thing that has happened in my world of friendship.
12. You are not only my best friend, you are the best kind of friend anyone could ever wish for. Happy birthday, friend.
13. Happy birthday, friend. It would be dangerous to find out the kind of misguided and misinformed person I’ll be without your friendship. I value you.
14. Happy birthday, friend. The best of you is yet to come and you’re this wonderful already. I can’t wait to see what is in store for your life.
15. Happy birthday to you, my friend. Every second I spend with you is equivalent to a piece of treasure added to my treasure chest. I feel like the richest person in the world already!
16. Even though birthdays mean a person gets older and closer to death, I know you’re going to live long because you have the best kind of heart and system a human can have. Happy birthday, dear friend.
17. Losing our friendship is, to me, like setting the whole world’s worth of money ablaze and painfully watching it burn. Happy birthday, friend.
18. I always need you by my side. Whenever you’re with me, the odds are in my favour and good fortune smiles on me. Happy birthday, friend.
19. You are, on your own, a host of earthly cherubs and seraphs to protect and guard me, as well as comfort me through tough times. Happy birthday, friend.
20. I’m grateful to God for you because you are the answer to the prayer of hundreds of thousands of people across the world and God gave you to me on a golden platter. Happy birthday, friend.
21. Happy birthday, my friend. Sometimes I feel like God is merciful to the earth because of the presence of people like you, the same way he would have been merciful to Sodom and Gomorrah had he found 10 people then.
22. You’re an apple tree to your friends, a fish in the sand… the point is your kind is almost impossible to find. Happy birthday, friend.
23. Let’s kick off this special day with me telling you I cherish and love you, and I would never trade our friendship for anything else. Happy birthday, friend.
24. Pessimists see the glass as half-empty, optimists see the glass as half-full, but you, you never let the condition of the glass and its contents stop you from drinking it. It’s one of the numerous reasons I find you irreplaceable. Happy birthday, friend.
25. You take failures as minor setbacks and springboard to greater heights. I love the kind of person you are. Keep soaring. Happy birthday, friend.
26. Nothing can stand in your way to greatness. It was clear since the day you were born and today is just a reminder of that. Happy Birthday.
27. Shoot for the stars. If you don’t get the star, you want, make sure you hit another. Never settle for the moon. Happy Birthday.
28. You’re elegance and royalty. You should be received anywhere with bands, flowers and red carpet like the king/queen you are. I cherish you. Happy birthday.
29. That single spirit inside of you that makes you glow will also help you rule your world. You’re a star. Shine. Happy Birthday.
30. You’re the most valuable asset and treasure I have in my life right now that I never bought. Happy Birthday.
31. The world has proven to you that it has no place for the faint of hearts and you’ve proven to be nothing of the sort. I admire your tenacious spirit. Happy birthday, friend.
32. As you celebrate today, remember this: never let your surroundings or people around you determine your direction. Be your own compass. Always love you. Happy birthday.
33. I knew from the first day I saw you that you were created to be something better than the world you live in. Be better. Happy birthday, beautiful friend.
34. The odd thing is, nobody seems to understand how great you are now and they can’t envision how great you’re destined to be. They’re in for a shock. Happy birthday.
35. Your talents and gifts are sufficient to change the world. Just keep believing and know that I got your back. Happy Birthday.
36. You’ve taught me that no matter how dark your environment is, you can choose to be the light that brings hope to people. You’re awesome and I love you for that. Happy Birthday.
37. As you celebrate today, I suggest that you take time to reminisce about your growth and improvements over the years. You’ll see that there’s a lot to thank God for. Have a blast, fam! Happy birthday.
38. The way I see it, you were destined to be a bearer of goodwill on this earth without trying. I can’t seem to understand how someone could be so close to perfection. I cherish you a lot. Happy birthday.
39. Stay calm and believe in the process. Let the heat of life forge you into the perfect jewel you are meant to be. And know that I’m always there to soothe. Happy birthday.
40. My momma always said that good friends are more valuable than money and you should never let them go. I never understood until you walked into my life. I’m never letting you go. Happy birthday.
41. Don’t worry, I know we’re likely to jump over the edge at any time as we’re humans but trust that both of us will never get insane at the same time so that one pulls the other back. Happy birthday.
42. I don’t worry about the future because I know that with you in it, it’s bound to be bright whether our enemies like it or not. Happy birthday.
43. You’ve taught me not to get swayed by the terrible things in this world and even the seemingly good things too. You’re the perfect sensei. Happy birthday.
44. My eyes are always on the target because you help focus them there. I appreciate you for this. Happy birthday, my friend.
45. Your view of this world is amazing. You know you can get anything you want from this world as long as you’re willing to try. Happy birthday.
46. No teacher in this world has taught me as much as my family and you, my friend, are an integral part of my family. Happy birthday.
47. You treat everyone like kings. You never look down on anyone and you’re quick to chide me when I take people for granted. You’re the best. Happy birthday.
48. I love the way you smile when life isn’t going your way or the way you plan. It’s almost as if you’re perfectly sure that everything would always work for your good. And it always will. Happy birthday, friend.
49. You’re the only one that I can trust with everything about me. That alone is inspirational to me. Happy birthday, dear friend.
50. I promise you, my friend, as long as we stick together and have each other’s backs, we’re gonna get higher than Cheech and Chong even on their bong. Happy birthday, friend.
51. The way you channel your love towards me and other humans, only the good Lord could do better. You’re special. Happy birthday.
52. It doesn’t matter where you come from, where you stay or your current position. You are always made to glow, my friend. Happy birthday. Shine on!
53. You don’t care about the statistics written or the odds stacked against you. You are willing to rewrite history every single time. You’re a gem. Happy birthday.
54. There’s never an excuse big enough to stop you from doing whatever you set your mind to do. I admire your courage so much. Happy birthday.
55. By standing firm as a root for me and several others, you’ve successfully caused the fruitfulness of those originally thought barren. You’re a big inspiration Happy birthday.
56. We live in a world where honesty and integrity don’t exist or are not given their due credit. Yet, you’ve managed to live through these years with these values as your watchword. Happy birthday, friend.
57. Know this, what’s mine is yours because from the very first day you walked into my life and we decided to build this friendship together, you became a part of me. Happy birthday, friend.
58. Thank God for today, a celebration of how it all started, how this seed was planted on the earth and how it has produced enough fruits for the world to live on. Happy birthday.
59. Happy birthday to a friend turned family, the one that can get on that last nerve no one else can, the one that gets me when nobody does. Happy birthday.
60. Happy birthday to the one who’s always quick to defend me against the world and at the same time correct me when I do wrong.
61. A million fortune tellers could never see what the future holds in store for you because the brightness could blind their eyes. Happy birthday.
62. I always need you to stay on track. Any deviation from your path could cause a derailment that would hurt me and a lot of people on this earth. Happy birthday.
63. Happy birthday to my friend turned sibling, a great source of my happiness since the day I met you. I cherish you.
64. As you celebrate today, remember to thank your parents and celebrate them too, because they are the medium through which this great gift was sent to us on this earth. Happy birthday.
65. The void you’ve filled in my heart with friendship and your love could never have been by filled by anyone else. Happy birthday.
66. Sometimes, you’re like ice cream I enjoy for my pleasure. Other times, you’re like vegetables- food I may not enjoy but I totally need for my system. All the time, you always make me better. Happy birthday.
67. It would be misleading and wrong for me to say directly that you are perfect, but I can say that your imperfections make you and everyone around you tends to perfection. Happy birthday.
68. When we quarrel or have a little argument over something and I’m feeling too proud to stretch my hand, you always see beyond the childishness and reach out to me to reconcile. I love your maturity. Happy birthday.
69. You came into my life when I was in need of clarity about the love of God and you removed every doubt in my heart. For this, I can’t thank you enough. Happy birthday.
70. As you celebrate, I want you to know that as long as my heart beats and my lungs breathe, I will always have your back and I will never leave you hanging or in need. Happy birthday.
71. You’ve taught me times, seasons, love and friendship. You’re one of the greatest teachers I’ve seen on this earth and you do it without trying. I admire you. Happy birthday.
72. Even if the clock was to start moving backwards today, you would never go back on your word or change the kind of person you are. I admire you for that. Happy birthday.
73. You’re firm and strong-willed. Even when the storm seems to have carried everyone you know, you stay believing. I love your strength. Happy birthday.
74. You never let anyone or anything take away your joy, even in hard or tough times. You stay smiling until the storm is over. You’re a gem. Happy birthday.
75. Your meekness is one thing I can’t seem to get over. I mean, how could you successfully stay calm and share this earth with other humans when you’re an alien, out of this world? Happy birthday, fam.
76. Words, words, more words and even essays and articles couldn’t come close to being enough to describe to the world what an awesome friend you’ve been over the years. Happy birthday, friend.
77. You’re worth more than any precious stone and money the whole world can ever offer. I love you dearly, fam. Have an awesome birthday.
78. I remember every deadly mistake your advice has stopped me from making. I really can’t start to imagine where I would have been without your intervention. Thanks, fam. Happy birthday.
79. If not that I know and understand that God never makes mistakes, I would have said you were meant to be in my family. Oh wait, you were because you are in my family now. Happy birthday, blood.
80. You’re the perfect alchemist. You help purify, mature and perfect me into the precious material I should be. Happy birthday.
81. You’re the perfect lawyer. You back me up and defend me, even when I’m wrong, and you never cease to give me good advice. Happy birthday.
82. You’re the perfect engineer. You design, create, and you never let past assumptions hold you back. Happy birthday.
83. You’re the perfect surgeon. You use mind-blowing techniques to diagnose and solve daring problems, and you always come out on top. Happy birthday.
84. You’re the perfect footballer. You shoot for goals that seem impossible to get and when you’re brought down during the process, you never fail to rise up back. Happy birthday.
85. You’re the perfect boxer. You take hits and blows from life, yet you remain standing until the very end, never letting it knock you out. Happy birthday.
86. You’re the perfect driver. You take full control of the movement of your life, knowing when to slow down and when to accelerate. Happy birthday.
87. You’re the perfect gardener. You plant and nurture good seeds in the hearts of people and you watch them blossom. Happy birthday.
88. You’re the perfect pilot. You lift people up and help them soar in the clouds, not deterred in the face of storms and turbulence. Happy birthday.
89. You’re the perfect tailor. You make mind-blowing and beautiful works out of basically nothing and you help people fit into them. Happy birthday.
90. You’re the perfect doctor. You always seem to understand what makes people feel down and you always have a prescription for it. Happy birthday.
91. You’re a total package. Friend, study mate, father, mother, teacher…even doctor. You’re one I can never let go of. Happy birthday, fam.
92. You’re the total embodiment of true friendship. In you is everything a friend could ever want or need. That’s why I cherish you so. Happy birthday.
93. I love the person you were when I first met you and I love the person you’re growing to be even more. Happy birthday, blood.
94. This kind of friendship we share doesn’t die. We’re going to grow in it and have millions of tales to tell our kids and grandkids when we’re much older. I cherish you, fam. Happy birthday.
95. You’re a strong piece of metal that has allowed itself to get forged under tough conditions and now turns out to be more beautiful than when it started. Happy birthday.
96. Keep the faith. I know that it won’t be long before the world gets to see what kind of beautiful soul and spirit you have. Happy birthday, blood.
97. You’re more fascinating than magic, more valuable than money, sweeter than honey…only superlatives can be used to describe you. Happy birthday, fam.
98. Whoever sees the world from your view is always going to see the world in different amazing shades. Your vision still marvels me. Happy birthday.
99. It’s hard for me to come to the terms that you’re totally human. Your perception and intelligence are not easily seen in this world of ours. You’re a rare gem. Happy birthday.
100. You’re the perfect friend to everyone you know without a guidebook or manual whatsoever. I love you so much. Have a birthday as amazing as you.
101. Happy birthday, friend. Better and better, tighter and tighter, greater and greater grows our lives, friendship and everything about us.
102. Happy birthday, friend. Your progress goes non-stop, like a train that has not reached a station. Your faith goes stronger like a wrestler that's training.
103. Happy birthday, friend. Many friends have pretended to be like you, but your perfection comes from within you. It's great because you don't fake it.
104. Happy birthday, friend. There are a lot of things to love about you. My love for you is so great that even the most romantic couple in the world are jealous of it.
105. Friends are really hard to find, but I'm grateful because you came to me on a platter of gold. Happy birthday, dear friend.
106. Happy birthday, my friend. You have all it takes to be greater, more beautiful, better and more creative than you are. Keep growing well.
107. Happy birthday, friend. Your friendship is so beneficial to me that I don't mind fighting a War For The Planet Of Apes to keep it.
108. Happy birthday to you, my friend. One day, you'll get all you worked for, then you'll know that your efforts can never be fruitless.
109. Happy birthday, friend. Seeing you is always like a reunion to me because every time spent away from you seems so long.
110. Happy birthday, friend. People say whatever they want to say about you, but I can testify that you are loving, beautiful and great.
111. Happy birthday, friend. Your impact on me is bigger than King Kong, stronger than diamond and precious like platinum.
112. Happy birthday, friend. In truth, you've changed a lot of things in me for good. This I'll remember forever. Keep up the good work.
113. Happy birthday to a friend and a part of my family. Saying I love you is not even okay to express my celebration of you. Have a great day, however.
114. Happy birthday, friend. These words are meant to give you the best of days and wishes. I hope you receive them with open arms.
115. I'm not ready to lose you so I'll fight for our friendship. Happy birthday to the greatest friend ever. I like you just the way you are.
116. We've been friends for many years and I still can't say one thing I dislike about you. Happy birthday to you, my dear friend. Keep being wonderful.
117. Happy birthday, friend. You are so charming and wonderful that everyone I know talks positively of you. Keep being amazing.
118. You've helped bring out the good in me, playing a fatherly and brotherly role. I call you my friend. Happy birthday, friend.
119. Happy birthday, friend. When nothing else could help me, you stepped in and stayed till my storms calmed. I want you around always.
120. Happy birthday, friend. Take your time to look at the world and you'll see that you fit into the places meant for the good, the valuable and the great.
121. Happy birthday, friend. You are the cutest of your kind, trust me. People may say good things about you to make you feel good, but my words are sincere.
122. Happy birthday, friend. Imagine humanity is a train. I see you as either an engine or a steering. You are a key factor.
123. Happy birthday, my dear friend. You are one person I can hardly imagine myself away from. I need you around me now and forever.
124. Your importance to me cannot be overemphasized. I need you for survival. Happy birthday to the best kind of friend.
125. Love, peace and joy are not far from you. You are all of them in one. Happy birthday to you. Keep being such wonderful person.
126. Happy birthday to you, my friend. Few people say good friends don't stay forever. I want to prove them wrong because you are here to stay for life.
127. Happy birthday to you. I agree with the majority that says when you find a good friend, you have found an everlasting treasure because you proved them right.
128. Happy birthday, friend. Let those who fight against you keep fighting, but one thing is sure, your future is filled with victories and successes.
129. Happy birthday, my friend. You have shown me a friendship filled with honour, pride and love. And I celebrate you for that too.
130. Happy birthday, friend. Let the world look at you and say "truly, we have never seen anyone do the kind of great things he does". You are greatness in person.
131. I love the way you stay happy and make everyone around you joyful too. Your laughter is a big inspiration to many. Happy birthday.
132. I love the way you go deep into people’s heart and you always find the good in them. You have faith in every single person. It’s amazing. Happy birthday.
133. Your mind is made to think positive things only, even with negative inputs. You take in garbage from the world and you bring candy out. Happy birthday.
134. Know one thing, fam. I’m so glad that I met you and I’m forever grateful to you for the joy and peace you’ve brought to my life and the lives of many others. Happy birthday.
135. Blessed be the day that you were born and blessed be the day that I met you. May it be full of rejoicing for everyone on the earth. Happy Birthday.
136. You always believe that everybody has the potential to do great things and that belief makes you amazing. Happy birthday, blood.
137. I was told that good things come with right friendships and relationships, so when I met you, I expected something good to come. Little did I know that you were the good I was waiting for all the while. Happy birthday.
138. It’s a privilege to have you in this generation with us and the biggest honour to have you as my best friend. Thank you. Happy birthday.
139. I live with little to no fear because I know you got my back every day. It’s an awesome feeling to have. I appreciate you. Happy birthday.
140. There’s no other person or thing I could substitute your friendship for, be it money, more friends or even precious stones. Why? I guess it’s because you’re all of these things and more to me. Happy birthday.
141. Whenever I’m down, you always see it as your responsibility to raise me up, whenever I’m crying, you turn to a handkerchief and you wipe away my tears. You’re irreplaceable. Happy birthday.
142. If my life’s a movie and I’m the hero, you’re one protagonist’s best friend…scratch that, you’re one of the scriptwriters in my life’s movie. I cherish you. Happy birthday.
143. When I got you as a friend, some dumb people thought I was a clown. Now, in you, I’ve got more than they have in all dimensions. Who’s laughing now? Happy birthday.
144. We’ve had tough days together, days we cried together and our friendship has scaled through all. We’ve got better days ahead, fam! Happy birthday.
145. I’ve searched every high and low for a friend like you and the kind of friendship we share, but it’s impossible to see your kind anywhere else. I cherish you. Happy birthday.
146. There’s no kind of life I want to live without you in it. You’ve turned into a core part of me. Happy birthday, blood.
147. People get jealous when they get to understand what I am to you and what you are to me, but we can’t help it. It’s not our fault God is so good to us. Happy birthday.
148. I cherish every moment we’ve shared, every second we’ve spent together, every problem we’ve solved, and I know we’re going to enjoy more victories in the future together. Happy birthday, my friend.
149. You never let any weather bring you down. You chill in the sun and dance in the rain. I love you spirit. Happy birthday.
150. When I was bullied by the world, you took my side and fought against the world. When I was bruised, you paused your race for a while to tend to my wounds. There’s no better friendship than that found in you. I love you. Happy birthday.
- Written By Felix Busa.