Mom’s deserve more love, affection and recognition in the life of her children, friends or even husband. Most times they’re carried away in trying to make sure the house is in order and hardly listen to reasons why we appreciate them in our lives.
Love is such a big deal when it comes to family and that is why we strictly honour our Mum’s here by telling 100 reasons why we love you, mum. Finally, here are the best collection of reasons why you love your mum.
Lovely Reasons Why I Love My Mother Quotes and Messages
Sweet reasons why you love your mother quotes and messages to send to her.
1. Dear mum, if there’s a reason why I love you, it is because I wouldn’t be here without you.
2. I love you, Mum, cause you gave me my eye colour.
3. Mom did I ever tell you I love you because you are the glue that holds us together.
4. Thank you for being my mum, I love you so much you always advise me on any project I have in life.
5. No matter how awful my life may seem. I wake up proud to say I love you mum, for everything.
6. I love you mum, reason because I can’t live without you.
7. I love you Mum, your smile is everything to me. Keep smiling all day.
8. I love you, mum, because you make me see the best in everything and everyone I meet in my life.
9. For allowing me to follow my dreams and supporting me all day, I love you mum.
10. Every day with you is a music I like to sing all day mum. I love you so much.
11. You took me to my magical trip as a child and showing me the wonders of this world. I wish there were more words to show that I love you.
12. Dear mum, you’re such a good listener. I love that you listen to me all the time and help me solve most problems of mine.
13. I love you mum, for allowing me to have my own pet even when I was down. Love you always.
14. For teaching me to love myself, I love you mum.
15. I grew up with so much compassion for life and I’m glad it’s because of you, mum.
16. For teaching me how to make my own happiness mum, I love you so so much. For everything I mean.
17. Mum, you taught me how to take responsibility for my actions. I love you so much.
18. Mum, I love that you are not materialistic and have taught me to grow with honour.
19. Love you my Queen Mother, you have surely done a good job raising a prince like me.
20. As adventurous as you are mum, I love that we get to hang out Every time. I love you mum.
21. As we find joy in things of the world, I find love in growing with you as my mom. I love you always ma.
22. Your heart is made of gold.
23. For loving me the way I am my mum. I love you so much.
24. I love you because you find fascination in many little things.
25. Dear Mom, I love you because you’re calm and compassionate.
26. For picking me up when I’m down, I love you mum.
27. You’re such a selfless person mum, I love you.
28. For being brave beyond compare mum, I love you.
29. Dear Mom, for showing me that it’s okay to make mistakes, I love you so much.
30. You teach me what it is to love and I love you so much, mum.
31. Sometimes when I am down, I think of how you have lifted me up. I love you mum.
32. I love you for all the times you have shown interest in the things that weigh me down.
33. For sending cards to me for no reason, I love you mum.
34. I love you mum, for making me feel life is so easy.
35. You never give up, and that is why I love you mum.
36. For letting me win all the time, I love you so much, mum.
37. For making me look special in your life all the time mum, I love you.
38. You’re the strongest woman I know, I love you mum.
39. You’re still the one I want to grow up to love till I die, mum, I love you.
40. I am your biggest fan mum, I love you so much.
41. I love you, mum, because you’re always there, in rain or shine.
42. I love you, mum, because you’re ultimately everywhere in my life.
43. For laughing always at my jokes mum, I love you a lot.
44. For sharing your recipes with me alone, I love you mum.
45. I love how you come to carry my problems as your mum. You’re the best.
46. For being the most sociable mum of all time. I love you mum.
47. Your support is immensely what keeps me going mum, I love you for that.
48. You made me see reasons why pets should be loved, I love you strongly my mum.
49. For praying for me always mum, I love you so much.
50. I remember you teaching me the piano, it makes me never stop loving you, mum.
51. For always remembering my birthday mum, I love you.
52. I don’t know how you use your superpower to keep me in check but it sure works, thank mum. I love you.
53. When life toughens up on me, she always reminds me she’s there to support. I love you mum.
54. Your smile is a lot of stories I love to remember. I love you mum.
55. As a woman whose presence is one I learn from, I love you so much, mum.
56. To the woman who helps me get on the right track with my habits, I love you mum.
57. If only you were the commander in chief of the world, this place would have been a happy place. I love you mum.
58. For putting up always with my attitude and character, I love you mum.
59. For giving me good advice and how I take it, I love you mum.
60. She doesn’t mind that I still watch cartoons. I love that she watches it with me.
61. For putting up with Dad and been a hard worker, I love you mum.
62. For treating me better than her trophies, I love you mum.
63. I love you mum for your sense of humour.
64. A lot of times, I am thinking about you cause I love you beyond words mum.
65. I love you mum, your words every day to my ears are like the morning dew that never dry.
66. For showing me how to blossom more than flowers, I love you mum.
67. I love you with reasons tendered like the love of God mum.
68. You have instilled in me the habit of loving and seeing the goodness in everything. I love you mum.
69. I love you because I can’t stop talking about you, mum.
70. Whether I’m given a sheet to write the reasons why I love you, there will never be enough reasons mum.
71. You have shown me how grateful I should be and that is why I love you.
72. You add colour to my life with your loving heart, I love you mum.
73. You’re an open arm I always run to when I’m down, I’m happy to love you always ma.
74. Your voice alone reminds me of the love I have for you, mum.
75. You’re so genuine and consistent mum. I love your love.
76. For teaching me how to dance, I love you mum.
77. Dear mum, you taught me never to pretend my whole life, I’m glad to love you always mum.
78. For always reminding me of my triumphs rather than my failures, I love you mum.
79. She gets to be honest and teaches me the art of honesty, I love you so much, mum.
80. No matter where you go, your prayers always find me, I love you mum.
81. She always said I should be courageous, and it has helped me be a strong person. I love you mum.
82. For teaching me the act of patience, my love is to you always.
83. For keeping in touch with my spiritual life, it makes me adore you mum, I love you.
84. I love you, mum, because you’re a great cook.
85. I love you, mum, because you choose me before anything else.
86. I love you, mum, because you opened my heart to see the silver lining in life’s situations.
87. I love you, mum, because you never trained me to be lazy.
88. I love you mum for you are my solid Rock and playmate.
89. I love you because of your kindness towards life.
90. Dear mum, I love you for your passion towards humanity.
91. Dear mum, I love you because you do not give up easily.
92. Dear Mum, I love you because you’re the most beautiful person I have known in my life.
93. Dear Mum, I love you because you have been part of my story from my childhood days to these moments.
94. Dear Mum, I love you because I feel comfortable talking to you anytime.
95. Dear Mum, I love you because you see through my heart all the time.
96. Dear Mum, I love you because you take on my problems as though they were yours.
97. Dear Mum, I love you because your path is always sincere and open. You have no way if it’s not right.
98. Dear Mum, I love you forever in many lifetimes to come.
99. Dear Mum, you are such a rainbow in my life, keep shining for no reason.
100. Dear Mum, I love you because you’re like sun and moon, night and day, rain or sunshine. You’re all.
101. For making me sparkle every moment, I love you mum.
102. She always knows what to say to make me feel better, I love you mum.