100+ Happy Birthday Mom Quotes from Son
No matter what age a man is, he respects his mum because of her significance in his life. Son always has a strong connection to their mothers especially if they come as firstborns, remembering their birthdays become an effortless duty to the boys as they never get tired of telling the world how much their mothers mean to them.
Here are 100 happy birthday quotes and messages a son will be proud to send to his Mom (mother), to tell her how she means in his life and show the level to which he wants to keep her around for a long time.
Contents on this Page:
1. Happy birthday to you mum, when I think of you on my side, I know I'm capable of doing anything in the world.
2. To the best mum in the world, I want to wish you a happy birthday. Grow young at heart.
3. Happy birthday dearest of all mum's, you are such a best friend, mentor, advisor, teacher and above all mother.
4. For each year that comes dear mum, I owe you an award of greatness, on such a birthday I wish you more love.
5. Mom, I want to thank you for your amazing motherhood in my life. I have grown as a man but to you, I will always be your son. Happy birthday to you.
6. Mom, you're adorable, sweet, understanding and have no end to your love. As anybody can confide in you to cheer up, may blessings confide in you for manifestations. Happy birthday.
7. On such day, I remember your words falling in my ears as a child, your kiss on my lips, and your love in my heart. Thank you, Mom.
8. No matter the disappointments that come into my life, you have always been there mum, happy birthday to you. May God be always there for you.
9. Dear Mum, you have always painted my world to be colourful despite the odds of sadness and pain. I won't forget such a day meant to celebrate you.
10. To the woman in my life, mother - you have to me to be a good man, a wise soul and a loving person. May love find you always mum.
11. Happy birthday to you, mum, you're always awesome when it comes to life, I hope and pray awesome things find you.
12. As a happy son of yours, I am able to understand a lot of things in life because of you. Happy birthday to you.
13. As such an important day as this has come. You cause a lot of smiles to come across my face. It's your mum, you're the best always.
14. Thank you, dear mum, for love, support, hope and having faith in me. May your birthday hold more pages of love and laughter.
15. Happy birthday to my most spontaneous mum, may your energy and love continue to flow and help me grow.
16. I have only one wish for you my mother, that you continue to sparkle like the sun, you shine more than the moon and grow with wisdom.
17. If birthdays are like candies, yours is definitely the sweetest mum, for you are always sweet to me. Happy birthday
18. Mum, it doesn't matter where I will go, how I grow or where I will belong, just know my heart belongs to you as your loving boy. Happy Earth day to you, mum.
19. To my superhero mum, I say happy birthday to you.
20. It is a great day to celebrate you, mum, roll your drums and dance with love.
21. To you, mum, I wish a boundless sea of love and laughter for your patience and understanding every day of my life. Thank you.
22. Dear Mum, on such day, may your happy face keep glowing and smile remain bright.
23. To the person who owns the best hugs, best kiss, best words and warm heart. Mum, I love you, I love you even on such a day.
24. Happy birthday, mum, you still remain my best friend forever.
25. Happy birthday to you, mum, I hope you know you're dancing into greatness this year again.
26. Happy birthday to you the most pretty, smart, kind mother on Earth. I'm lucky and blessed to have you as a son.
27. Each year that comes as your birthday only makes you younger mum. Happy birthday to you.
28. I want to thank God for your understanding, faithfulness, unselfishness and the ability to comfort anyone who seeks your counsel. Thank you, mum.
29. Happy birthday to the special mother of mine. Only you give me an extraordinary life as your son.
30. Happy birthday to you, mum. Don't bother counting the candles on your cake, they're the number of years you will live to count blessings.
31. Congratulations mum on your birthday, merry more and love as usual. My heart was modelled well by you.
32. As this moment has come mum, the past was beautiful but it's gone, the future looks hopeful but will come. You in the present is such a gift I admire. Happy birthday.
33. As you have arrived a new year, may your fresh start create the bright future I envision for you mum. Happy birthday, mum.
34. Happy birthday to the mum who never looks old. May more opportunities open its door for you.
35. Happy birthday Mummy, I pray we live more to see beautiful years with you as my most patient mother.
36. All these years, your birthday has always come as a blessing for us. Having you as my mother and friend is one of the greatest feelings in the world.
37. I love you, mummy, you have always stirred my ship in the right direction. Happy birthday, mum.
38. To you mum, I want you to know no one lifts my spirit up as you do. You are such a blessing that is why I celebrate you on such a day.
39. Happy birthday mummy, may we continue to love each other unconditionally.
40. To the sweetest mother of the world. I thank you for making my life beautiful as your son. May you continue to shine.
41. Happy birthday to you Mum, I will let the world know how much you mean to me.
42. Thank you, mum, you are a great wonder and you are worth celebrating always.
43. Happy birthday dearest mum, you're forever cherished, love and respect. Thank you for coming from heaven to grow me into a man.
44. Dear mum, thank you for caring for me even when I was weak, I will celebrate not only on such day but forever.
45. Happy birthday, mum, you make me wish my wife grows to have your type of heart, love and understanding.
46. Happy birthday to a great woman. I love you mum for sacrificing a lot for me, you have created moments of happiness for me. Thank you
47. Happy birthday, mum, I will grow my daughters to know of your big heart.
48. I am so lucky to have a mother like you and even celebrate her on such a lovely day. Happy birthday mum.
49. You are my favourite person mum, happy birthday to you. More life.
50. Dear Mum, happy birthday to you, keep blossoming like the sun and I will remain a proud son of yours.
51. If I am to count the wonders of the world. You will be the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seven and eighth. You're my wonder woman mum. Happy birthday.
52. Happy birthday, mum, I can't thank you enough for all the love and care. As your son, you're a great blessing to me.
53. I remember when I was young, you taught me how to dream and to be a good man. Thank you ma and Happy birthday to you.
54. Happy birthday to the woman who has sacrificed a lot for me. May your path be Rosy.
55. As long as I'm in this world, I will keep celebrating you, mum. Happy birthday as you grow into a new age.
56. I am so blessed to have a mother who has grown into a friend, partner and best friend. May your inner light bloom your strength from age to age. Happy birthday, mum.
57. Happy birthday, Mum, I made a marvellous wish for you to grow with more wisdom.
58. It is wonderful your birthday brings a lot of memories for me as a boy to a man. Happy birthday Mother.
59. I admire your heart, kindness, sincerity and ability to be more than a mother to me. Happy birthday my Mum.
60. For today, I baked a great cake to remind you of the love I have for you on such a day mum, happy birthday to you.
61. I thought of the best gift for your birthday mum, then I realized you have me already. Happy birthday Mum.
62. The love between us mum, I wish I will express it to you on such a day but for today I will say, happy birthday.
63. For praying for my mum, happy birthday. You are such an amazing person.
64. If there was a diamond that shone brighter I'd say you're the one mum. Shine today on your birthday. Shine mum.
65. No matter the years that pass by mum, I will always be here to show you how much you mean to me, especially on such a day like this. Happy birthday Mum.
66. If the memories I have with you would become words, I will have the best of all words to say to you on such a day. Happy birthday, Mummy.
67. Mother, I tell you that every year I will crown you as my number one and this year is no exception. Happy birthday to you.
68. Mum, on such a day may I remind you that no person will ever take your place in my heart. I'm lucky to be your son
69. For each morning, I wake up and thank God for you. For today, I thank God he has kept you till this moment.
70. Mom, you grow as my strength daily. With you I find a purpose to smile daily. Happy birthday.
71. Mom, I wish you God's guidance so my daughter grows to love like you and become a heart full of love. Happy birthday.
72. Your birthday brings memories of your words and advice always since I was a teenager. Now that I'm a man, I've realized you have taught me well. Happy birthday to you Mum.
73. All mothers are special but mine is more special on such a day like this.
74. Thank you for believing in me always mum, I pray for you.
75. Have a gorgeous birthday you superwoman. Do not forget to smile when you read this.
76. Every year, I wait for this day to tell you again how special you are to me in my life. Love you, Mama.
77. On such a day, an angel descended from heaven and I called her mother for she showed me what it meant to have a big heart.
78. Every day I celebrate you, but for today I celebrate in a special way with gifts that can only mean a little of how I appreciate you.
79. May we celebrate more years of this Mama. Open your heart to love more on such a beautiful birthday.
80. Since I was born to this moment, I have always known the importance of having a woman in your life, not just any kind, the extraordinary mothers like you. Happy birthday, mum.
81. I pray your simple smile keeps inspiring me forever mum. Happy birthday.
82. Sometimes I know you deserve more, but please know that I love you from the bottom of my heart mum. Happy birthday.
83. Thank you for your undivided prayer mum.
84. I want to wish you the most dazzling and dashing birthdays of all. Happy birthday to you, mum.
85. I have known what it is like to grow in your very big heart. Keep growing it to harness more love for us. Happy birthday mum.
86. Happy birthday, mum, find more cakes and candies for you.
87. Wishing you all good things mum. Happy birthday to you.
88. Each time you hug me, I want to tell you that you mean the world to me, Happy birthday to you.
89. Finally, I can write that my mum is growing into a classic, she's becoming a wisdom full of love.
90. Today, your happiness is mine mum. Happy birthday
91. I cannot count all of my achievements in life without counting you, ma'am. I love you so much.
92. I'm hoping you to have a delicious cake that is made out of love and has icing of peace in it. Happy birthday, mum.
93. I'm sending my birthday wish through a mail filled with peace and sprinkled with love and happiness to the best mum in the world.
94. I can't think of a better woman in my life to wish happy birthday if not you. You mean everything to me, mum.
95. To the most beautiful and kind lady in my life. I wish you so much joy mother. Happy birthday to you.
96. Mom, I know I'm all grown now but I'm still your son who loves you first before anything. Happy birthday to you.
97. You're the reason my smile will never fade when I wake, I want you to know that on such a day.
98. No matter how far ai am from you, I won't forget such a day for a lovely person.
99. Every year my heart opens a new page for you and crowns you as the best of the best. Have the best of today mum.
100. Whenever I don't see you smile mum, I'm pained. So for your birthday today, keep laughing until my hair turns grey. Happy birthday to you, mum.
Written By Rudolph N. Adidi.