Death is inevitable, and it can happen at any time. It’s hard to think people you know can die soon, even harder if they are young. Some people get lucky and live a long life, while others’ death suddenly takes them by surprise. It doesn’t matter how old you are; death comes to us all in the end.
The stories of brave men and women in the military that are now dead are not only inspirational; they help teach us lessons and give us a glimpse into their lives. These people deserve to be part of our country’s history — and if we don’t remember them, how can we appreciate what they had to go through?
Have you ever considered what happens to the soldiers you don’t hear about in your history books? Satisfy your curiosity by checking to eliminate these quotes for dead soldiers.
Quotes for Dead Soldiers
In memory of our fallen soldiers, we’ll never forget the brave men and women who have fallen fighting for our country and gave it their all to protect our freedom. We never knew how much we loved you until we lost you. We will always remember and we salute you.
1. These soldiers died for freedom. Let their memories remind us that we still dare greatly defend our values.
2. It’s not how these soldiers died that made them heroes. It’s how they lived.
3. We remember soldiers who died during the war. They are our true heroes.
4. Our fallen soldiers died so that we could live in a country where we have the freedom to disagree.
5. The brave soldiers that gave their lives deserve to be honoured.
6. The young men and women who have given their lives in the service of our country rest well in peace.
7. We pay tribute to all the men and women who gave their lives for our freedom.
8. Many men and women in the military have given their all for our freedom—we should never forget their sacrifice.
9. Remembering Veterans Day and the fallen soldiers who died a century ago today. They may be gone, but their memories never fade.
10. This weekend is a chance for you to honour those soldiers who have given their lives for our freedom.
11. They were the bravest of the brave and never saw the end of their struggle. But the love they have for others and their country lives on in our hearts.
12. Never forget what our country stands for in memory of all the brave men and women who gave their lives fighting to protect this nation.
13. We are the ones who have to do the right thing for their families and veterans; our feelings about dead soldiers be damned. We have to fight for them vehemently.
14. Rest In Peace – to all those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in service of our country.
15. We have a responsibility to learn from their stories, honour our veterans and pass along their history. We owe them that.
16. Let us not forget the sacrifices of our fallen comrades. Let us instead remember them and keep moving forward towards peace. Peace for them, for their families, for their friends, for all of us.
17. I think it’s really important to reflect on the memories of fallen soldiers. I feel like they deserve so much more than they get.
18. I lost a sibling to war in Iraq, but he lives in me. He fights for me.
19. They made the ultimate sacrifice and died for their countries, so today, let’s remember them.
20. Remember the men and women who fell during the war. May we never forget.
21. The many women and men who put their lives on the line for this country deserve our deepest gratitude and respect.
22. They gave the ultimate sacrifice, and now they’re flying with the greatest ease.
23. Remember their bravery and sacrifice, now and always.
24. What does it mean to live a good life? Nestled among the memories of people who died for their country, a single tablet reminds you that serving others will make you live forever.
25. Courageous, brave, and selfless. Such stories are the kind that makes you want to fight for something yourself. The memories of these brave soldiers will never die.
26. Never forget. To honour our fallen soldiers, we’ve launched a campaign to add a star to the Flag for every soldier killed in action.
27. Remember our fallen heroes and thank the troops who continue to fight for our freedom.
28. These brave men and women paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country. And we owe it to them to tell their stories.
29. Through the support of uniformed men and women, we can provide customised military coins to honour and remember fallen soldiers. Be sure to check out what kind of legacy you can leave behind.
30. Remembering the fallen is an important way to pay tribute to their sacrifices.
31. Some of our greatest heroes were called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice for this country. We’ll never forget them.
32. We remember and honour the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
33. To unfurl the banners and bravely bear the light of freedom upon the land we love.
34. Let’s remember them. Today we celebrate our fallen heroes.
35. It’s the day we honour our soldiers. And I’m reminded of my grandfather, who served, and how I wish I knew more about his past.
36. We can never bring back our loved ones, but we remember and honour them forever.
37. Say what you need to say, and when you’re through, say the rest.
38. Remembering these soldiers and their incredible stories of courage.
39. The ocean is an awesome and beautiful place to be, but for those men who fell in the battle of the war, it became the last place they’d ever see.
40. Our fallen soldiers have always been the light that helps guide our way. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.
41. Remembering soldiers who’ve paid the ultimate price for our freedom
42. Never forget our fallen heroes who fought for the freedoms we have today. We owe them our respect and gratitude.
43. A hero’s sacrifice is not in vain, for it sparks hope and fuels the dream of peace for generations to come.
44. Tomorrow, we remember the bravery and sacrifice of those who have gone before us. Thank you for your service.
45. Today, we remember those who gave their lives for our freedom.
46. Honor their memories with the gift of a few moments of your time.
47. we need to remember what heroes these people are, and not just about their passing.
48. Listen to army stories, read their poetry, watch their films and get to know the men who left behind a piece of themselves for us.
49. There is no death, only a change of worlds. Tribute to the fallen heroes who died serving their country
50. Let’s remember the fallen soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country by sharing their stories and saluting them for their courage.
51. They fought bravely, they lived to the fullest, and they died for their country—their memory will never die.
52. They died heroes, they live forever, they live forever!
53. There is enormous power in telling stories of our dead. They join us in laughter, in tears, in the unspoken grief that exists between those of us who live to remember and those of us who died too young to have their own stories told.
54. Remember the men we lost. They deserve our gratitude, and more importantly, they deserve our action.
55. Our memories of the dead should be enough to supply us with the energy we need to work for peace.
56. Some say that the young men who fought and died in this battle were foolish, but I do not think so.
57. Remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country on Veterans Day.
58. Remember the fallen soldiers who are true heroes, not with sadness and regret, but with hope and gratitude.
59. A soldier’s memories live on to keep the fire burning in their hearts and minds.
60. Each one of us owes it to our fallen heroes. Remember most of the life they gave us.
61. Remember the soldiers that made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.
62. It is important to remember our fallen soldiers, who paid the ultimate price for our freedom.
63. Remember the brave soldiers that never made it home. It is important to remember the sacrifices they made so we can live in a peaceful country.
64. While the world has forgotten about them, we must never forget. These men did not die in vain. We must never let the sacrifices of our fallen heroes go unnoticed.
65. We are not privy to the horrors of war but soldiers who die, do so for their country. Rest in peace.
66. This Veteran’s Day, bring awareness to the sacrifice made by brave soldiers who gave their lives in battle
67. Their obituaries will never be published. This saying goes to the soldiers that lost their lives fighting battles.
68. They may not be in the physical realm anymore, but they fought hard for their country. Rest in peace.
69. Reminding ourselves that the world has been a cruel place; we should never forget those who sacrificed their lives to give us ours.
70. Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened. Our heroes sacrificed a lot to be forgotten.
71. Remembering the unheralded nobility of the dead soldier.
72. If these soldiers can die for their country, we can at least remember them and honour them.
73. Today’s a good day to remember those who gave their lives for our freedom. Today’s also a good day to celebrate their legacy and fight for the cause they were loyal to.
74. Never forget these brave soldiers who died heroically.
75. These brave men and women, who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country, will never be forgotten.
76. Men and women who fought in past wars are no longer with us today. What they achieved, their victories and triumphs, we honour them today. Never forget their sacrifices.
77. Having served abroad, I learned that you couldn’t predict who would die or when. How you live, honouring those who gave their lives for our country.
78. Remember the fallen ones in all their glory.
79. Have you ever wondered how one man can be a hero to so many but forgotten by so many more?
80. They made a difference as soldiers. Don’t forget them.
81. I Have a Dream that all Dead Soldiers will one day rest in peace.
82. We are saddened by the loss of these fallen heroes, may they rest in peace.
83. The things I do today to honour our fallen soldiers are small, but I hope they make a difference.
84. Never forget those who gave their lives for the freedom and safety of our country.
85. Our fallen soldiers weren’t perfect. They were human beings, each with their flaws and mistakes.
86. May we never forget our brave men and women who have given their lives protecting us.
87. Remember those who sacrificed their lives for the good of humanity. Rest in peace.
88. We are deeply saddened by the loss of our brave soldier. We honour him, and all who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.
89. Although we lost a battle, we have not lost the war. We never give up. We never give in.
90. Our brave soldiers don’t need handouts. They deserve better. They deserve a living wage and the promise of healthcare and education for their families. It’s time to support them by. Not when they die.
91. They fought for our freedom. Now let’s fight for these soldiers’ stability and peace. Rest in Peace, soldier and thank you for your service.
92. To all the soldiers who died fighting for our country, thank you. We honour your memory today.
93. Those who die for the motherland live forever.
94. They died for the freedom we have today. These dead soldiers are always in our hearts.
95. Today, we honour the brave men and women lost serving our country in the wars of their time. Thank you for your sacrifice, and thank you for calling us to service today.
96. Every soldier has a story for why he or she enlisted. You can read their stories here.
97. Remembering our comrades who lost their lives while fighting would be a good first step.
98. The memories of soldiers who died at the war front continue to live on long after they have gone.
99. Some soldiers are remembered for their epic quotes, while others for their resilience.
100. That time will come, but not for these brave men and women. They gave their lives for our country. Remember them.
101. Never forget these men and women who gave their lives for the good of our country.
102. Our hearts go out to the soldiers who sacrificed their lives in the service of our country.
103. The price of freedom is often high. Know that we remember and are thankful for your sacrifice. Thank you.
104. There are hidden moments of heroism all around us. It is up to you to find them and recognise them, so the fallen may not have died in vain.
105. Let’s remember the fallen. These soldiers’ selfless acts saved us and inspired us.
106. A time to reflect on the sacrifices our veterans make every day to protect the freedoms we hold dear.
When soldiers die, it’s not just me, but an entire nation that mourns their untimely demise. They are heroes because they sacrificed their own lives for the greater good of their communities and this country.
I hope you found these quotes for dead soldiers helpful, please feel free to share this post with your friends. Thank you.