The joy of every parent is to see their children become the best as they grow. Every father and mother wants a son who will make the family proud with their achievements. It is a prayer point in every home and it is a heart cry of every parent to witness the success of their son. This makes them proud to be called parents and isn’t it right?
I believe you are reading this now to find the right words to express yourself and celebrate your son’s win. How sweet it is to see your dreams come true and how eager you are as a father or mother to tell your son you are proud of him. I have you covered with sweet quotes and messages to convey how proud you are of your son to him.
I am proud of my son’s messages and quotes have been crafted in the sweetest form of words to describe and say exactly what you want to write to your son as you celebrate his win. It’s beautiful knowing your son has given you every reason to smile and now I know your joy will be filled to see the very best words to express your joy to your son.
The floor is all yours. Pick your favourite quotes and messages and let’s get the joy rolling.
I am Proud of You Son Poems
If anyone ever talks you down, tell them you have two amazing people who cheer you up. Make them know your parents are proud of you and no matter how strong their words are, they can never get you down. Son, I’m proud of you and you have truly made us, your parents glad.
1. My son is strong,
He is a winner,
He has conquered many feats and this is only the beginning.
I’m proud to call you mine.
2. Looking forward to your wins,
You have proven to be exceptional.
This very moment,
I want to look into your eyes,
Cheer you on and sing your songs.
You are doing so well, son.
3. When your work is done,
Well done would be the least of my words,
Because you make me proud, and now I can confidently say I have a diligent son who is able to overcome every hurdle.
4. This is the beginning of the breakthrough,
You have done well,
You will do better,
And when it seems like the best is yet to come,
I’m certain you will go over and do exceedingly well beyond best.
You always give me reasons to be proud of you, son.
5. My son is a Champion,
Winning and triumphing over every detail,
Your success tells the story,
And we, your parents, are proud to call you ours.
6. As you celebrate today,
A sweet reminder of your strength,
Your determination and motivation,
You are a son of many gifts and we are truly proud of you.
7. A good son makes his father proud,
You are a good son,
You have made me proud and I wouldn’t have asked for me.
8. You are a gift, a beautiful blessing to behold,
Every victory makes way for a new one and you always do better every time. I’m proud of you, my son.
9. There’s a joy that comes with success,
I see it in your eyes and I feel it in your gait.
You make your family proud and today we say cheers to your wins.
Proud of My Son Quotes with Images
This is to remind you that I cherish every moment you are called my son. It gives me much comfort and strength. I’m proud to call you my son and I wish your prayers are answered speedily. You will remain exceptional.
10. Many times I have failed to appreciate you, but now I know the essence of praise and I’ll never fail to say, I’m proud of you, son.
11. You are not only making a name, but you are also blessing the World and I’m proud of the man you are becoming.
12. You have always desired to achieve more in your endeavours and today, you have taken the first step. To the many more steps ahead, always remember that I’ll be here to cheer you on.
13. A son is the pride of his father and I have my pride in you. Thank you for giving me reasons to proudly raise my hands in joy and contentment to God for the son He gave me.
14. Your desires are huge and I’ll always be here to support you anytime you need my hands. Keep making us proud.
15. Your dreams are valid, son and every one of them will come to pass. Your strength is renewed and you always win.
16. I look into your eyes and I see a winner. That’s what you are and that’s what you will always be.
17. You make big tasks look simple and you make impossible tasks like an easy game. You are a son of many talents and I’m super proud of you.
18. My prayers are daily with you and I can see them coming to pass. You are daily becoming a fine man that I’m super proud of.
19. Look into the sky, it looks like the end, but beyond that, there’s more. I believe in you and I know, the sky is your stepping stone. Keep flying.
20. I’m proud of my son and I’ll always say it to your ears and to the World. You need all the cheer and love and I’ll give you that every day.
21. A son and a king you are because you have given us every reason to arise and shine. Thank you for being a sweet inspiration.
22. A bright star in a son. You shine so brightly and I can see you illuminating the World. Don’t cover that light and keep shining to the World.
23. You are blessed and lifted always. You can do all things because you are determined to get it solved. I’m proud of you and all your achievements.
24. I’m never bothered to tell you how precious you are to me. I’m proud of you and I’ll give you all the support you need to keep winning.
25. You are a victor and I see your victory all over. This is the beginning of new things and I’m super proud of you.
26. To my son who gives me joy, I’m proud of you and I celebrate your uniqueness. You are a blessing to me and the family.
Proud of My Son’s Accomplishments Messages
You have done so much to be where you are today and I see resilience in you. I’m proud of your accomplishments and I hope this message cheers you up and encourages you to keep moving and keep getting better every day.
27. My son’s accomplishments give me joy and peace. You have always loved to win and now you are doing so well in this, I’m proud of you, son.
28. You have been faithful in every little task and it’s not a surprise to see you win this accomplishment. You always make me proud.
29. You are the joy of my heart and the pride of my life. I love how you love to win. I love how you hate idleness and ultimately, I love your success story. Keep making me proud, son.
30. I can confidently say I’m a proud mother to a great son who never relents until he wins. You are wonderful and gracious, son.
31. My son in whom I’m well pleased, I’m proud of you and I want you to put more effort into what you do. You have done your best, but you can find excellence after this.
32. I’m cheering on my World Champion. Thank you for giving our family a beautiful name in the World. You are making a beautiful history.
33. To you who makes my heart glad, I’m proud of your achievement and I cheer you on to a more successful business ahead.
34. I can confidently stand in society and say, I have a son who does great things. Thank you for making this possible for your mother, son. We are proud of you.
35. We pray for you and with joy and thanksgiving, we celebrate your accomplishments and we are proud that you put in every reasonable effort to it.
36. If all I say is, I’m proud of you, son. It’s enough to express my joy and happiness on this great day of yours.
37. It’s a beautiful time to look back at how far you have come. I’m grateful you never gave up and thank you for always listening to our counsel even when it didn’t seem to make sense. We are proud of you, son.
38. What is a big win without a huge celebration? I celebrate you, son and I want to bless you for giving us reasons to smile.
39. You have a large heart and it keeps getting you to your high places. You will reach more heights and influence positive relationships.
40. I’m super proud of my son’s accomplishments and I really appreciate all his efforts and sacrifices to achieve this goal.
41. You have achieved a lot and I’m proud of your growth and development. You have made a positive path for your younger ones and I’m glad I have you as my son.
42. Let’s keep shining like a big family because my son is victorious and can overcome every challenge. It’s a great day in our family and we are excited.
43. My son, you have taken the family name to a beautiful place. We are proud to be called your parents and I celebrate your becoming.
44. For what you have done today, I want to celebrate your accomplishments and also let you know that I’m super proud of you.
45. Whenever we look at your pictures, it reminds me and your dad that we didn’t only birth a son, we gave birth to a star and we are glad you’re shining so brightly.
46. To your obedience when you were younger, I’m glad you followed the right path and I’m proud you’re accomplishing great things in it today.
47. When you click on any business may it birth success and bring happiness for you always. You have started winning, don’t stop now.
48. To my amazing son, you make me proud and I am honoured to call you mine. I am proud of your accomplishments and I bless you.
49. I pray you always reach a positive goal in your career. You have been awarded, you will receive more.
50. Your wisdom is admirable and I don’t want you to stop learning. Keep putting your best efforts into everything you do. I am proud of what you received today, son.
51. When others were sleeping, you stayed up to burn out the candles. Now we see the results and I and your dad are proud of the shining light you are.
52. As your father, I do not regret teaching you the little morals I know. I’m glad you took heed and today it is opening doors for you, I’m proud of you.
53. I have always believed you will make us proud and that is why I made your mom celebrate your little wins as a child. We are here today and I’m excited it keeps getting better.
54. There’s a son that makes their parents sad, but you are not such. You make me proud every day.
55. When it comes to creativity, you are excellent at it and I’m super proud of what your creative hands have won you today.
Proud of My Son Sayings
A good son makes his father proud and gives his father the confidence to walk head up in every situation. You have made me proud, son and I love you with every fibre in my being. You are doing so well and I encourage you to do better. Keep up the good work, son.
56. My son with whom I’m well pleased, I’m proud of your achievement in life. You make me and your mother proud. You are amazing and I wish you well.
57. A humble and determined son makes his father proud. I have such a son in you and I’m glad you are everything I desire to have.
58. A son who makes his father proud elongates the father’s life. I’ll surely live long to see you succeed every day.
59. O the sweet joy of being your mother. It has been a blessing seeing you grow from a little boy to a successful man. I’m always proud of you.
60. I believe you are setting a positive path for your younger ones. You have made me proud and also made our family proud, I’m delighted to call you, son.
61. You are my special gift from God and I’m glad all my training on you are well utilized. You will always do better and like your dad, I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
62. See my son scaling new heights every day. I wouldn’t have asked for another son. Your determination makes me love diligence every day.
63. Dear son, when the World comes against you and makes you feel less of yourself, always remember that your father sees your every effort and he is always proud of you.
64. I always tell everyone who cares to know how proud I am of you, son. It’s not a secret and you know why? Because you are exceptionally great and your goodwill speaks for you.
65. I see a younger me in you every day and the younger me is wiser, stronger and more determined to get his goals right. I’m proud of you, my son.
66. We not only share the same face, but we always share the same passion for winning. But you know what? You do it better than I could have ever done.
67. When a son is doing well, he deserves all the praise and accolades from his father. I can’t keep back from showering my praise on you.
68. I’m proud of you, son and I pray that you will experience sweetness and ease in every step you take. Keep winning!
69. I’m glad I am called your mother. Seeing how far you have come and how eager you are to succeed in a decent way, my heart says a prayer for you and I’m proud to know that your efforts would bring great things to you and for our family. I love you, son.
70. Seeing how far you have come with your goals, I’m glad you have accomplished a lot and I’m proud of you. It has been challenging, but you scaled through and now we have the results.
71. I’m proud of your becoming and I’ll do everything in my power to see that you become greater than this.
72. You give me every reason to rejoice and smile, son. May joy never cease from you.
73. I love you and I’m proud of you. Thank you for being a blessing and a family blessing too. I see you attaining greatness every day.
74. My son, your life inspires me and your siblings. Please don’t relent because you are taking us to places we never imagined and you are almost there.
75. Today, I don’t just want to celebrate you, I want you to know that I’m always proud of you.
76. They say, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. You have made me understand this quote and I’m proud of your doggedness.
77. Such a resilient spirit you have. I’m proud that you went through all those seasons and you’re out with your success story. Congratulations, son.
78. When I realize how much sacrifice you have made to be here today, I get so excited and I’m glad they are all paying off now.
79. When I see the stars, they remind me of you. You shine so beautifully in what you do and I’m glad I can call you my son.
80. I’m proud of you, son. You never take “no” for an answer and I’m happy to see the results today. I celebrate you.
Super Proud of My Son Quotes
Everything you do makes me admire how a diligent boy can become a man of power. You have put all your efforts into place and steadied your convictions. I want you to know that I’m super proud of you my son and cheers to greater heights.
81. Every good son gives his toughest times to get back on his feet. You have always proven to be tough and today I see the reality.
82. I’m proud of your strength and it gives you joy, so it does to me also and I’m proud of this.
83. Whenever I think about the day you were born, you make me rejoice. The World is blessed to have an understanding soul like my son in it.
84. When people see you, they see a man winning, but when I look at you, I see a son who will never give up. I’m proud of you.
85. You have taken all your failures and built a stepping stone with them. You have reached your first heights and I wish you many more to come.
86. When you really want something, you go all out for it. You have gone all out for it and I’m proud of what you have achieved in this.
87. You might want to relax now, but I tell you, this is the time to push more. But before you push, I want you to know that I’m super proud of you, son.
88. Take the bull by the horn, they say, but I’ve seen you not only doing that but also bringing down the bull to attain your victory. I’m super proud of you.
89. To the many wins ahead, I’m glad you have this and cheers to others that are right at the door. Open up to it.
90. See how amazing it is to win. You are now a winner man and I’m super proud of you.
91. When you feel low and unmotivated, I want you to remember that you can count on me as your father to encourage and cheer you up. Keep moving, I’m proud of your move.
92. So many sleepless nights and days without food, I can see what it has brought you and I’m proud of your achievement.
93. You make me feel on top of the World and I’m a proud mother because you have made me so.
94. Cheers to a new beginning of exploits and success. You have started well, you will finish well. Your victory is beautiful.
95. I’m glad you made our dreams come true. We are proud of you and we wish you more successful wins.
96. Now I can look back and be grateful for the sacrifices I have to put into your life. You are making me proud and I’m a happy father because of you.
97. Success is different things to different people, but to me, success is you having this project solved. I’m super proud of you, son.
98. I know how tiring it gets carrying a vision that is yet to manifest, but I’m glad you never gave up. You are making me proud of your progress.
99. It’s amazing to see how you work and trust God for perfection. It has brought you joy today and we share the joy also.
100. I’m super proud of what you have become today. It felt impossible, but you are here and we, your parents, are glad.
Every true parent’s dream is to see their children become better and succeed in their endeavours. For you to be here, means you have a son you are proud of and I’m glad I could help you convey these proud of my son messages and quotes accurately to him. Would you want to express your experience with me? Click right on the comment box below.