Have you found yourself in a situation where all the odds are against you? Thinking it’s impossible to get something done without someone, or something, helping you?
I know how it feels, and I have been there. There were times in my life when I felt like I was drowning in self-doubt and despair. Whenever this happened, I tried to remember one simple concept: “speak it into existence.”
The idea that we can make our destiny by speaking a thing into existence resonates with me.
No matter how you feel about the evidence for or against speaking a thing into existence, most people will accept that you need to be confident in yourself and your talks.
We say things every day without realizing it, and it’s what we say that can profoundly affect our lives. If you want success in life, whether business-related or something else entirely, you have to go out and get it.
And if you happen to be looking for some inspirational quotes about speaking your dream into existence. Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Below is a compilation of speaking it into existence quotes just for you. Enjoy!
Speak it into Existence Quotes
We all have the power to speak something beautiful into existence. Even if it doesn’t exist yet, we can manifest it by speaking it out loud and declaring intention. Start speaking those beautiful words into your life today!
1. If you have spoken what you thought was true, but it didn’t come to pass, don’t be disheartened. It never really happened until or unless you speak it into existence.
2. You don’t believe me because you haven’t tried it! Speak it into existence as if you have already achieved your goal and watch what happens.
3. Instead of letting someone else’s lack of vision be your reality, speak into existence the life you want and make it happen.
4. Fear not, for every word spoken, imagined, or thought shows up in your lives as if it was already there. Say what you want to see, and you will see it.
5. I suggest you take your dreams and put them on steroids. Speak it into existence.
6. The chances of such a failure are minuscule when you have the heart and passion for succeeding. And with this, there is no form of limitation that can stop you from becoming the ultimate example of what you speak into existence.
7. Expressing your emotions, working on what you feel passionate about and going after it, that’s the way to be happy.
8. Don’t let someone else’s lack of vision be your reality. Speak into existence the life you want and make it happen.
9. Good things come to those who wait, and that goes double if you speak prosperity into your life.
10. Don’t let someone else’s lack of vision be your reality. Take control and make the most of this one life you’ve been given.
11. Don’t let someone else’s idea of what you can do stand in your way, take a risk and create the life you want.
12. Don’t let someone else’s vision be your reality. You should aim for what you want and make it happen.
13. Step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself to think bigger and dream without limits. Learn from life’s experiences and enjoy the journey.
14. Your vision is never a waste of time. Share your dreams, and they’ll come to life before your eyes.
15. Our vision only limits us. There is no limit to what you can accomplish, but it all starts with dreaming it.
16. When you dare to be bold, the world will open its doors and set you free. And if you don’t like that, you can still be an astronaut.
17. Life is full of possibilities, but the path they lead can be difficult. It’s easy to get lost and lose your way.
18. There’s power in words. Choose them wisely.
19. Before you speak, ask yourself: is it kind, necessary, true. Practice kindness and use your voice to spread the truth.
20. Starting right now, you have the power to chisel your beautiful future. You can create a bright and beautiful life for yourself by speaking kind intentions into existence. It’s not about luck. It’s about focusing on what you want rather than what you don’t want.
21. Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you sit there.
22. If your circumstance hasn’t improved, don’t be discouraged. It’s not that it won’t happen; it’s just not happening right now.
23. the world is at your fingertips, and if you believe in it, you can make it happen with effort. It all starts with being passionate about something.
24. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. When you believe something is possible, you give it the power to become a reality.
25. Think positive thoughts, and you will attract positive situations.
26. Each day, we can make our dreams come true by simply speaking aloud what we love most out loud. With one powerful declaration of intention, you can actualize your greatest imaginative dreams.
27. You have a responsibility to yourself and the world. Speak up for something good. If you see someone in need, speak up for the person. Bring those beautiful words into your life!
28. I believe you can do anything you set your mind to, and what the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
29. The Universe is speaking to you in a silent language right now. By learning to speak the Universal Language, we can get answers about everything from relationships to money, love and career.
30. Our words have the power to create and destroy; we only have to choose.
31. Find your mission statement and talk about it boldly! Feel renewed confidence as you use your words to carry out your dreams.
32. The way the Universe works is that you attract things you think about. If you’re thinking things are going to be awful, then that’s what you get.
33. It’s your move in life. Whatever you make with it is only a reflection of what you say about yourself.
34. Doing is an action. And action builds confidence in your ideas. Believe in yourself, and the world will follow.
35. Affirmation is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger you become.
36. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
If it is to be, it is up to me.
37. Hey, it will happen if you speak it into existence. Speak the things that you desire into existence.
38. I’m like the Wizard of Oz. When I speak something into existence, it appears. Mindset is everything.
39. Note to self: speak it, write it down, believe it to be so and make it come true.
40. It’s what you say that counts. Talk to the universe and see what it has to say back.
41. Be as kind to yourself as you would to your closest friends — and life will return the favour.
42. The first step in turning your life around consists of speaking it into existence. If you talk about it, it’s already halfway there.
43. The universe loves action. It is always affirmative. To say ‘I am or to say ‘I see it is the same thing.
44. When you dare to dream, the world suddenly makes way for you.
45. Thoughts are things, and that’s why we should be careful about those we choose to give energy to. Speak them into existence, and then let go!
46. When you expect the best, you get to experience the best. It’s that simple!
47. To truly speak things into existence to make life great, you first need to believe that it is already so. The universe will soon follow your lead.
48. Dare to believe in your greatness, and the universe will follow. There is a time for work and play, but make sure you have fun doing what you love.
49. Believe that your life is great because it is – and you will be proven right.
50. It’s all about the power of positive thinking, believing that everything is possible and reaching for the stars.
51. Believe it when you see it. Be the change you want to see in the world.
52. The universe is indifferent to what you want; it will give you what you believe.
53. You have the potential to be capable of anything you put your mind to. The world is your oyster, so why not live a life full of abundance and prosperity?
54. Great things don’t happen to those who wait. If you don’t speak it, you won’t get it. You have to articulate what you desire.
55. Get out there, and start believing. Be what you say. Say what you are.
56. What you are now is the result of your thoughts of yesterday, and what you will be tomorrow will be the result of your thoughts today.
57. Good thoughts are no better than good dreams unless good works execute them.
58. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind. Take any chances that come your way, and don’t let fear hold you back.
59. The best days take courage, take heart, take hustle. When we do what’s right, the future is ours to create.
60. Dreams are like stars. It won’t do you any good to reach for them unless you’re willing to do the work it takes to get there.
61. Failure is the stepping stone to success, not a reason to give up. Speak life into your life, and it will thrive.
62. Don’t be afraid to speak life into your life and to go where there are no guarantees boldly.
63. If you visualize anything long enough, it will happen.
64. Don’t be afraid to chase your dreams and take the first step towards living a life you love.
65. Don’t settle for the mundane. Overcome fear and live boldly. There are no guarantees, but you can make dreams come true with hard work, courage, and a little faith.
66. You can do it! Don’t give up. The rewards are worth the risk. Dream big, and trust that you will succeed. Where there is no guarantee, go anyway because even if you fail, you can still come out a winner!
67. Don’t let fear hold you back from going after your dreams. If you’re ready to step out of your comfort zone and make an impact, then adventure is calling.
68. Don’t be afraid to make new friends or try new things. Life is an adventure—explore yours!
69. Live out loud. Don’t be afraid to fail because it is the greatest way to learn and grow. We all have lessons to learn – good or bad.
70. Life is not a risk; it’s an adventure. Keep your eyes open and your heart ready because there is beauty out there waiting for you to discover it.
71. Be a change-maker. Be the creator of your adventure. Be the minority.
72. Life itself is worth living. Regardless of the outcome, don’t become discouraged and give up. Just live life to its fullest and enjoy every moment.
73. Your life speaks, so make sure it says something good.
74. People make a first impression within the first 10 seconds of meeting you. So make sure your life is saying something good about you.
75. It’s your life, so make sure you’re saying what you mean. Be true to yourself and honest with your actions; otherwise, others will see through your fake words.
76. You have a voice. So could you give it some direction? Whether you’re delivering a speech or writing an email, your words matter.
77. Life speaks back to those who speak it first. What are you saying today?
78. Life’s waiting. Don’t just talk about it; go out there and live it.
79. Keep your words soft, sweet and short. You never know when they will take root and grow into beautiful flowers.
80. Fill your life with words that create lives worth living.
81. Everything is difficult until you learn how to do it. The only limits are those we put on ourselves.
82. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
83. Always have faith in your expectations because the sun will always shine through clouds may come.
84. Don’t ever give up because even when the clouds of sorrow gather, happiness will always shine through.
85. Remember that life goes on and that things will turn out okay no matter what you do. Sometimes clouds hide the sun, but ultimately it always shines again. So, don’t be discouraged. Believe in your dream, and things will usually work out for the best.
86. Always have faith that things will work out. Things may seem rough now, but if you look hard enough, you’ll see the light at the end of the tunnel.
87. It’s important to have a positive attitude because though things may not work out exactly how you planned them, there is always a bright side.
88. No matter what, never lose hope and always believe in yourself. Despite any challenges you may face, always believe in better days ahead.
89. Stay positive. Even in times of darkness, there will always be hope.
90. No matter what difficulties you face in life, your hard work will always pay off. Keep your head high and smile as you work towards your dreams.
91. Smile, and so will live. A smile gives us courage, makes us think more positively, is contagious, and can change the mood of others.
92. Life is a brighter, beautiful place when you decide to smile. Give your problems the finger and take on today with a smile. You deserve it.
93. The universe is an awe-inspiring natural wonder that beckons for you to explore. Once you start believing and accepting your possibilities, every step you take towards your goal strengthens and empowers your existence.
94. The power of our words shapes who we are. Simply reading them may affect, but repeating them with absolute faith in their creation can bring utter manifestation.
95. However impossible forward may seem, it’s important to realize there will always be a new day.
96. A positive attitude towards life. Cheers to the universe that helps us remain positive even in tough times.
97. Life is best when met with a side of optimism. If we believe it, we can do it.
98. Smile and life will smile at you. You are the creator of your existence.
99. There are few things easier than faith. For what does it profit belief if it does not lead to action?
100. It’s never too late to get it done, to bring out a new version of yourself, to start again. Just believe in yourself.
101. Absolute faith in our expectations or beliefs is the basis of their power to create ‘reality’ for us.
Speaking it into existence quotes are an excellent way to manifest positive energy into your own life and for others in your life as well.
It can do wonders for your self-confidence when you look at others and see how powerful their words are. It can help you begin living the life that you’ve always dreamed about.
Kindly drop a comment using the comment box if you love this post, and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
More so, I will love you to share this great post with friends and loved ones. Thanks.