120+ I Love You Dad Quotes from Daughter
A father will always hold a special place in a daughter's life. Here are 120+ I love you, dad quotes to show your dad he is special and loved by you.
Fathers are treasures because they have been there right from the beginning, providing and protecting. Fathers and daughters also share an unbreakable bond. It is necessary to show them that they are appreciated for all the sacrifices they make. If you are struggling with the words, worry no more. Here are 120+ quotes to tell your father just how much you love him.
Contents on this Page:
Best I love you dad quotes from daughter to father.
1. The way you made me chuckle each time you told me bedtime stories are still my priceless moments. I love so much, Dad.
2. Running down the stairs with my Dad in pursuit behind me as a little girl was the best memory I had growing up. Thank you, Dad, I love you.
3. Watching you try to jump the rope like little girls, got me and my friends laughing so hard. I am glad I get to love you every day for the rest of my life, Dad.
4. My Dad is so great, he is definitely one of God's angels sent on earth. I love you, Daddy.
5. Sometimes when I'm sad, I think about all the memories we shared when I was a little girl. I love you forever, Dad.
6. I feel like a real princess any moment you take my hand in yours because I see you as a king. You are the best Dad and I love you so greatly.
7. I knew I couldn't go wrong listening to your instructions, it has made me even more successful each time. I love you, dearest Dad.
8. I love you so much, Dad. You will always be the first man in my life and my first love.
9. I wish you were here so that I can tell you how much I need you, and how much progress I have made, I promise to never let you down. Dad, I love you.
10. I love it that I am your daughter and that I don't have to scream for the world to truly know that I am. I love you, Dad.
11. I will always be your littlest angel no matter how old I get. Daddy, I love you.
12. You never missed my graduation or my birthday, you always carry a flower and a smile, which makes me smile back from a distance. I love you, Dad.
14. I followed your imprints and I have never missed my way. I love you, dearest Dad.
15. Growing up was fun because my Dad is so adorable.
16. Knowing my Dad is up there will always watch over me is my greatest comfort.
17. I looked at the mirror and see that I have so much of you in me, both in resemblance and in the heart. I love so much,Dad.
18. No matter how old I become, I will always need my Dad. I love him forever.
19. I never forget the reason I love my Dad, he is so perfect.
20. I love you, Daddy. I love to make you happy, though oceans separate us, you will always be in my mind.
21. I am so grateful that I got a chance to thank you properly for teaching me and loving me unconditionally, Dad.
22. You are the reason I am who I am today, and I hope I get to become even more. Dad, I love you so much.
23. I have grown taller than you, Dad, but I still look up to you every day. I love you, Dad.
24. I am glad I get to call you my Dad. I love you endlessly.
25. I may not be the greatest daughter, but trust me when I say I love you, Dad.
26. All men can be fathers, but not all men are like my Daddy.
27. No one has shown me so much love as my Dad has ever done, I love you forever, Dad.
28. It's my wedding day and I hope you will be there to walk me down the aisle. I love you so much, Dad.
30. Thoughts of you always put smiles on my face. I love you, Dad.
31. Dear Dad, you have no idea of how much light and happiness you bring into my world every single day. I love you forever, Dad.
32. My friends said I should get a man, but I am afraid I may not find someone as understanding and loving as you are, Dad.
33. My Dad loved his little girl so much more than she loves herself.
34. If my dad were a star, he would be the brightest one. I love you, Dad.
35. My dad is so amazing that I can't imagine my life without him. I love you till eternity, Dad.
36. I get to love my Dad so much from watching him love my mum so greatly.
37. I became so successful from watching my dad do his thing, he is simply the best.
38. My dad is my superhero, watching him every day gives me even more courage.
39. You were the first man to carry me in your arms, I will never stop loving you, Dad.
40. I am thankful my dad supported my childish dreams and cheered me on to take bigger steps, I was never afraid of falling because I did still fall back into his arms.
41. I could go all through life's challenges strong, knowing that you are always there for me at all times. I love you so very much, Dad.
42. Each time I am told of how great I am doing, I look back and smile because I have a great Dad.
44. You are not just my dad because we share DNA, but because you know every responsibility of a dad and have never failed at it once. I love you, daddy.
45. Dear God, please send a rose to my dad and tell him how much I love him and can't wait to be with him.
46. A day is not just enough to show you how much I love you dad, my love for you is forever and beyond, Dad.
47. Daddy dearest, no matter how far I travel or who I get to meet, no one will ever take your place.
48. From when I was little, you always took me wherever you go, and that's how I became so adventurous. I love you, daddy.
49. There is hardly a day that passes that I don't think of you. I love you so much, Dad.
50. You have loved me from when I was little and I have loved you since I was little, Dad.
51. If you have never believed daddys are heroes, come meet my dad, he is simply the best any daughter could ever ask for.
52. You were my truest friend growing up and you will always have a special place in my heart, Dad.
53. You have seen me in my best and worst times, and have never left my side, that is the more reason I love you so greatly, Dad.
54. You once told me that those who love us don't walk away from our side and I have no difficulty believing that because you truly love me.
55. No matter how old you become a dad, you will always be my superhero and I'm your pretty little angel.
56. I love you so much dad because you love me even much more.
57. Every day I am thankful to God for gifting me a hero as a father.
58. I love you so much that time and distance cannot take it away.
59. I hope I get to find a man as good as you, Dad.
60. You are so special dad, I hope you know how much your love means to me.
61. Nothing I do for you will ever be enough to be compared with all the love and care you have invested in me all these years, Dad.
62. Though I am an adult now, I still miss my dad sometimes. I love you endlessly, Dad.
63. I adored my dad so much as a little girl, running into his arms each time he comes back from work every day was my hobby.
64. The best gift you ever gave me was protecting from myself, Dad.
65. Even though I have overgrown being carried on your laps, I can never overgrow your big heart. I love you Dad.
66. Sitting by my dad's bedside thinking of how he held me as a child, makes me love him deeper.
67. The only thing I could remember my dad doing is either holding my hand or having my back. I love you forever, dad.
68. No man I have ever met compares to my dad, and no one will ever take his place in my heart.
69. I love my dad so much, he is the god and weight of my world.
70. I can never love you less, Dad. It was you who taught me to always value myself.
71. Loving you is what I do without a care in the world because you are the last person who would ever hurt me, Dad.
72. You believed in me like no one else did and I have never let you down. I love you so much, Dad.
73. There are no enough words to describe how much I love you, Dad.
74. I can never let a day go without giving dad a big hug. I love him so much.
75. Not all daddys take their daughter shopping, which is why you are the best dad any girl could ask for.
76. Your love for me is so unconditional, even though I am grown, you still love me Dad.
77. I couldn't ask for a better daddy because you are the best. Your love is priceless.
78. Life has never been difficult because I have you all the way.
79. I didn't understand the depth of your love for me until I greatly disappointed you, but surprisingly you loved me still, and I cherish you for that, Dad.
80. You taught me to live every day like it was my last, I love you so much, dad.
81. I am my daddy's daughter not just in words but in deeds.
82. Dad disciplined me so much that each time I want to do wrong, I still hear his voice in my head.
83. You stood up for me so many times until I found my confidence. I love you, daddy dearest.
84. You gave me the conviction that I could become anything I want, and it has never failed me. I love you dearly, Dad.
85. I love my dad so much I could go anywhere with him regardless.
86. I have earned everything I have because you taught me to and I have never lost my respect. I love you, Dad.
87. Every single moral you taught me in life have always saved me one time or the other. I love you, Dad.
88. Watching my brothers do things like you, makes me so happy. I love you, Dad.
89. You never gave mum hard time, which is why she always have your name in her mouth. I love you for that, Dad.
90. Each time people look at me and say, you look like your dad, I become so proud because I want to look like the best man in the world.
91. There is never a day that passes that I don't worry about taking a new step because I know you will go with me all the way.
92. I know I wouldn't have problem loving my husband by loving you unconditionally.
93. Knowing you could always support my dreams makes me even dream more without fear. You are so priceless, Dad.
94. I always look forward to your return every day because I couldn't bear to be off your side for so long, Dad.
95. Each time someone tells me I couldn't do it, I look them in the face and say I am my dad's daughter, watch me while I do it.
96. You could go hungry just to ensure that your family is well fed. I love you, daddy
97. I made very little mistakes in life because I had someone to look up to. I love you so much, dad.
98. I have searched from north to south and from east to west, I have never found your replacement, Dad.
99. Watching you handle difficulties with ease assures me you are a genius, Dad.
100. I was told men are heartless but every single time I look at you, I tell myself that's a big lie.
101. You lived with so much love for God and your fellow man and let me watch you do that is simply priceless, Dad.
102. I never had to worry about anything growing up, because you have never allowed me to lack a thing. I love you so much, Dad.
103. I watched you go through tough moments, but it never changed you for one bit. I love you forever, Dad.
104. You are the reason I work so hard every day. I want to make you so proud. Dad, I love you.
105. Not every dad will clean after their daughter but you did that with so much ease. I will always love you till infinity.
106. You are a man of honour, I couldn't ask for a more better Dad, my love for you is forever.
107. When mum passed, I thought things will be different, but you never deviated from who you have been to us till today. I love you forever, Dad.
108. Many times I have failed but you have never once given up on me. Dad, I love you so much.
109. I am grateful that I got the chance to be your daughter. I love you endlessly daddy.
110. I have no issues relating with the men in my life because you taught me how to associate with them so easily, Dad.
111. The reason I still hold on to your counsel is that doing them is what got me to where I am today, Dad. I love you so greatly.
112. My love for you is my most potent strength in life, you stood by me and it was my greatest assurance. I love you, Dad.
113. Being my Dad's daughter is the best preparation I can ever have in life, and I could face anything because I got the chance to be his daughter.
114. You showed me the best way a man could ever love his wife. Now I have a great standard to uphold, I love you, Dad.
115. I became the best by watching you at your best, Dad. I am thankful I did.
116. From here to the moon and back, there is no one that could ever love me like the way you do, Dad.
117. If the walls in my house could talk, they will tell how great I missed having you around, Dad.
118. After God, you are next, dad. That is how much I love you.
119. If I have a choice in the matter, I will always choose you as my dad.
120. I wish I could turn back the hands of time to when we lived under the same roof. I miss you so much and I love you relentlessly, Dad.
121. Over and over again, I find myself doing what you instructed even though I appear stubborn around you. I love you Dad.
122. No matter who the world thinks my Dad is, I will always love you regardless.
123. You told me I don't have to prove myself to anybody and that my only focus should be on improving myself and I have never stopped doing that until today. You are forever my hero, Dad.
124. Sorry for all those times I didn't understand why you scolded me. I understand now and am grateful you did. I love you so much, Dad.
125. They will never understand why I love you so much, Dad. That's our little secret.
Written By Ayandola Ayanleke.