High school graduation is very important to everyone- the child, parents, friends and family members.
It’s like an unofficial graduation into adulthood because after the graduation, you either seek full employment or decide to further. It’s the end of basic standard education for each child. It’s also a turbulent and exciting period.
Leaving High School is scary because you have to plan for your future. Make that day special by making wishes for the graduates you know. Celebrate with them and make them know they are necessarily alone.
As adults, we have been there and crossed that phase. Let’s cheer them on to their future.
So, here are 100 High School Graduation Wishes for everyone who knows a High School graduate and wants to wish them well.
Best Graduation Wishes for High School Graduates
With these High School Graduation Wishes, you can’t miss the chance to wish a high school graduate the best.
1. It’s great for you kiddo. I am so proud of you. Congrats on your graduation, my dear son.
2. You have proved time and time again that nothing is impossible, with your dedication and perseverance. Congratulations on graduation, dear friend.
3. Congratulations on your successful completion of High School. I am so proud of you.
4. Graduating is only the commencement of the journey. Keep looking at the bigger picture and never give up. Congratulations.
5. Congratulations, my dear son on your graduation. You will always be my pride and joy.
6. Education is not just in the school or in a classroom. Congrats on graduating from High School, welcome to the supreme school- life.
7. Congrats on surviving High school, now you are better equipped to survive any challenge that comes your way.
8. Happy graduation, pal. I am going to miss our times together in High School. Thanks for making High School a wonderful experience.
9. Without a friend as wonderful as you, my life in High School would have been hell. Congratulations on your graduation, I would miss you.
10. Keep believing in yourself. I would keep cheering for you. Congratulations.
11. Keep learning. The day you stop learning is the day you die. Congrats, son.
12. Schooling is just a part of education and you have been successful so far, strive to be fully educated. Congrats.
13. Try as much as possible to be educated. Finishing High school is just the beginning.
14. True success is not in learning how to accumulate wealth to take care of your needs, but in learning how to value people. Strive to be successful. Congratulations, son.
15. Strive to be successful, but firstly, define what success means to you. Congratulations on your graduation.
16. Keep dreaming and make the picture of your dreams clearer. Congrats on your graduation.
17. Don’t let your school or environment determine who you will become or how far you would go. Congratulations on graduating well.
18. Keep on learning and keep on asking questions. Congratulations.
19. Follow the path of your dreams, be dedicated to it and it would become a reality. Congratulations.
20. From now on, master the education that teaches you how to live and not just how to make a living. Congrats.
21. This graduation is the beginning of a series of experiences. Some good, some bad and some horrible, in all these experiences, pick the lessons. Congrats.
22. After graduation, the plan is to go to a good college or university, but if that does not work out, remember you alone hold the key to your future. Congrats on your graduation.
23. Keep the good work up. Keep being dedicated and determined and the sky is your starting point. Congratulations on your graduation.
24. The future is uncertain, but still, embrace it with open hands and preparation. Congratulations on your graduation.
25. Cherish the good memories you have made from school because this phase can never be repeated. Congrats.
26. You did it. You graduated. I am so proud of you.
27. Congratulations. You did it. Keep being excellent in all you do.
28. Don’t forget the past and don’t let it overshadow your present and bury your future. Congrats on your graduation.
29. Graduation is great, but strive to find your way after the whole ceremony is over. Congratulations.
30. Keep being excellent, it would mark you out in the future. Congratulations.
31. Remember that school gives you unforgettable memories. Congratulations.
32. Keep trying to find your path. Congratulations, my dear son.
33. May you always fly high in all you decide to do. Congrats.
34. Dreams can change along the way, but what your dream becomes; persevere until it becomes a reality. Congrats.
35. You have finally graduated, it also marks the day you truly become a grown up. Live your life fully, its the only life you have. Congratulations.
36. It has been hard and also fun. Make lasting memories from all your experiences in school. Congratulations, dude.
37. It is never too early to dream and to start working towards it. It’s never too late to change said dreams if they don’t fill you with enthusiasm. Congratulations.
38. It is a special day because it’s the only day you would graduate from High school, so make the most of it. Congrats.
39. To live the life of your dreams, you need to learn hard work and perseverance even in the face of competition. High school teaches you the basic lessons. Congratulations on the graduation.
40. I am so glad, you finally did it. May this day mark the beginning of better days ahead. Cheers to a bright future.
41. You are the only one who can define yourself. That’s what you learn from peer pressure. Congrats, my wonderful daughter.
42. This last year might have seemed like the toughest year of your life because of the series of tests and examinations. I want to let you know, it’s just the beginning. Look for the beauty in those tough times. Congrats.
43. Life is a competition, but the only person you are truly competing with is yourself. Strive to be better than who you were yesterday.
44. Life is full of tough and rough times, but also blissful and wonderful times. Maximize each time. Congratulations on your graduation.
45. No matter how stormy the sea may be, there would always be calm. Congrats on your graduation. I am so happy and proud of you.
46. Make the most out of your life, no matter how long or short, let it count for something.
47. Always have hope even in the darkest of times; it would be your flashlight. Congrats, champ.
48. Don’t be forced to make vital decisions that affect your future, always think things through.
49. No matter the decisions you make, be sure u of can handle their consequences. Congrats.
50. The future does not have a map to it, let God guide you. Congratulations on your graduation.
51. Congratulations and good luck in all your future endeavours.
52. You have proven to be the best at whatever you decide to do. Keep it up and keep shining. Congratulations graduate.
53. I am so happy; I feel my chest could burst from so much excitement. Congratulations and keep soaring, champ.
54. The future is full of many opportunities; maximize all the opportunities you get. Congratulations graduate.
55. Keep the flag flying. You are a remarkable person. Congratulations champ.
56. Build a great character and have the right attitude always. They would help you on the way to living the life you have always dreamed of. Congratulations.
57. Congratulations to an awesome friend with a great personality. I would never forget you. Thanks for being a part of my High School experience.
58. Don’t ever let anyone make you feel lesser than you are. Congratulations on your graduation.
59. It has been a wonderful couple of years. They were made amazing thanks to a friend like you.
60. Thanks for showing the beauty of the High school. Congratulations on your graduation pal.
61. I wish you would find wonderful people to call friends as you proceed to college. Congratulations.
62. It is the end of a phase and the beginning of another; I wish it is a more favourable one for you.
63. May your transition from being a High School student to a university or college student be a wonderful one.
64. I wish you find the right set of people that would influence you the right way as you move to the next phase in your life.
65. Always treat others nicely and without discrimination as you proceed in life.
66. Follow the golden rule and don’t always expect the same treatment. Live well. Congratulations as you graduate.
67. Make new memories and be more daring. Don’t let life steal your smile. Congratulations.
68. Be proud of who you are and never compare yourself to anyone. Congratulations.
69. Congratulations on graduating pal. You are on your way to a brighter future.
70. Congratulations on showing that hard work pays. You have been a wonderful friend.
71. Let the challenges you would face mould you. Welcome challenges.
72. Strive to become smarter as you progress in the journey called life. Congratulations pal.
73. Live a principled life. Be different and stand out. Congratulations.
74. Always try to do the noble thing, it may be hard but still, do it.
75. Don’t try to take the easy way out of any challenge, sometimes do right is tough. Still, do right.
76. Congratulations on such wonderful performance and on your admission to the school of your dreams. Have a great graduation day.
77. I wish that things are easier for you as you move forward. Congratulations graduate.
78. Don’t back down from any challenge, they make you grow. Congratulations on your graduation.
79. Congratulations on your graduation. Keep soaring high and be the best.
80. I wish you amazing experiences and wonderful friendships as you move to college. Congratulations.
81. Congratulations my friends. I wish success for us all.
82. I would miss you all. You are all jewels. Congratulations on graduating.
83. Make sure to maximize your potential and find your purpose. Congratulations on graduating.
84. Congratulations on graduating. Find and live your purpose. Your life would have meaning only then.
85. Chase wisdom and education, try to avoid chasing vanities. They are by-products of wisdom and education.
86. You are the best song father could ask for. Congratulations on graduating champ. I am proud of you.
87. I couldn’t have asked for a better daughter. Keep achieving. Congratulations on your graduation.
88. I am glad you were a part of my experience. You have made me disciplined and goal oriented. Congratulations on graduating pal.
89. Nothing is impossible once you set your mind on it and see it through. Congratulations on your graduation.
90. Be patient and seek to find the good in everyone. Help whoever needs your help. Congratulations graduate.
91. Control your emotions and don’t let them control you. Congratulations on your graduation.
92. You have finally crossed to a new chapter of your life. Make each moment of the new chapter count.
93. Congratulations on graduating. You would do just fine, you are a survivor.
94. This is a stepping stone to your dreams. Congratulations on graduating.
95. Congrats graduate. You would go places and achieve a lot. Don’t underestimate yourself.
96. You would make many wonderful achievements. You have all it takes. Congrats.
97. It is time to start living above your fears and move from your comfort zone. Congrats on graduating.
98. May God grant you the wisdom you need to navigate your way through life. Congratulations on your graduation.
99. We would always support you no matter the decision you take. Try to live a life free of regrets as you proceed in life. Congrats.
100. Cheers to future friendships and successful lives. Congrats to you all.