Celebrating and appreciating your subordinates is one important thing to do in becoming a boss that is loved by them.
Birthdays are special days to many, and your subordinate is most likely one of the people who consider his/her birthday a different, bigger day. The least you should do on their birthday is to make them feel special too, and the secret, or rather, one of the secrets, is to be the angel that sends him/her a lovely wish on that day.
Here, you will find so many happy birthday messages and prayers, and your part is to select one that you love and send to your subordinate on his/her birthday. They are the best happy birthday wishes for a subordinate.
They are for you to use for free!
Best Birthday Wishes for Your Subordinate at Work
“Every employer with a subordinate like you will do everything to keep him around, and I am no exception. Work is sweeter with you and success is surer. Happy birthday to you, dear. My wishes for you are long life, peace and success. Enjoy the best today and always.”
1. Thanks to you, this brand has more things to boast about. Stay amazing, man. Happy birthday to you. Wishing you more life and joy.
2. I will always remember you as one person I’m glad I worked with. Happy birthday to you, dear. I’m wishing you the best in all you do.
3. You deserve every award won by you in this organisation. We don’t want to lose you. Happy birthday to you, sir. I wish you a life filled with love, joy and peace.
4. This industry is doing well and people like you are to be thanked for it. I am happy to celebrate with you. Happy birthday to you. May the long life ahead of you be filled with bliss.
5. Isn’t anyone that has you in his/her life blessed? We have you in ours and you have been a source of joy and blessings to us. Happy birthday to you, ma. May you never stop being awesome.
6. I can’t wait to see you enjoy beautiful things for being smart and hardworking. Happy birthday to you, dear. I am wishing that the future is far better and sweeter for you.
7. We’re about to experience another year of one staff we can’t trade for anything in the world. Happy birthday to you dear. May your good works keep getting recognition.
8. You did not just bring the qualities the team needed, you brought them with a touch of yourself, and that uniqueness is something we can’t trade. Happy birthday to you, sir. May you get all you want from life.
9. You’re a good friend of this company, not just a staff member. Happy birthday to you, girl! May you keep living an amazing and exemplary life.
10. I’ll not believe it if I’m told that there’s someone in this company whose life you haven’t touched positively. Happy birthday to you, ma. I wish that your good work spirit will bring to you more than we can ever pay you.
11. You have given more than we expected from one human. We’re excited to have you and celebrate with you. Happy birthday to you, dear. May you enjoy more than you can give yourself.
12. We can’t wait to see what you will give us this new year. Happy birthday to you, my colleague. I am wishing you success in your career.
13. As the hours pass, think of how you have served us here and many outside, and know that you’re a big blessing to many. Happy birthday to you, dear. I am wishing you all the best.
14. Your last year with us in the company is more than we can ask for. Thanks for blessing us this much. Happy birthday to you, ma. Health, wealth and more will come to you.
15. I see the work you’re doing. All I’ll say for now is that you’ll be rewarded. Happy birthday to you, dear colleague. May your light shine forever.
16. For so many reasons, we’re glad to have you as a part of us. Happy birthday to you, sir. I wish you more opportunities to show your awesomeness and many pleasant rewards for the good you do.
17. Celebrating you is something I am happy to do. Happy birthday to you, my colleague. May your life attract more beautiful things to it.
18. If you look closely at this company, you’ll see why we value you this much. Happy birthday to you, man. I am wishing you more strength and more joy.
19. I see your contribution to this team and this company and I appreciate it. Happy birthday to you, sir. May whatever keeps you excited and successful never die.
20. We’re celebrating your birth and one of the persons who made our company give birth to new and great things. Happy birthday to you, dear. I am wishing you give birth to all the great things in you that you want to bring out.
21. Is the excitement of your birthday going to make you do more than you do daily? Happy birthday to you, my colleague and friend. May you get all the good things you crave for.
22. A special day for you, and we’re waiting to celebrate with you at work. Happy birthday to you, girl. May you grow faster, live long and enjoy every second of your life on earth.
23. I don’t need to ask your family to know they are proud of you. Happy birthday to you, dear. May you continue to bless people with good things wherever you go.
24. The excitement today is not just over the cake. It’s because we are celebrating someone we love. Happy birthday to you, sir. I’m wishing you an easier life as you keep living.
25. The excitement shows all over you. Happy birthday to you, man. May happiness never leave your side.
26. Your light is helping us shine brighter and we are glad we have you in our story. Happy birthday to you, dear. May nothing ever stop you.
27. You’re inarguably an asset to us. Happy birthday to you, sir. May your value only increase.
28. When we talk about growth, we can use you as a model. Happy birthday to you, dear. All you want may look too much for you, but I wish you all of them.
29. Today is going well for me. I guess everything associated with you is beautiful. Happy birthday to you, my colleague. I am wishing that your testimonies will remain positive.
30. You have produced results here that magicians can’t match up to. Happy birthday to you, sir. I wish that you will keep getting things that will uplift you.
Happy Birthday Prayer Messages to A Subordinate
“Happy birthday to you, sir. Many messages coming to you today will remind you of how awesome you are. I want to remind you with this prayer: may your strength and skills and good heart will bring you good things. Amen.”
Also Read: Here Are Reasons Why Your Subordinates Don’t Like You.
31. Your contribution makes this team the amazing team that it is. May you shine brighter and get the strength to do all you want to do, and may the rewards for being a great worker find you. Happy birthday to you, sir.
32. You have my respect, girl. May the good things you do here bring more good things your way. Happy birthday to you!
33. How much you love your job shows in how you do it. I pray that the blessing that will bring the biggest joy to you will come to you soon. Happy birthday to you, dear.
34. I’m forever thankful for this opportunity to work with you. May your hands remain strong and your passion for doing things big never die. Happy birthday to you, sir.
35. I can never forget your name. It will always remind me of growth and success. May your name keep being associated with the right thing, and may recognition keep coming to you. Happy birthday to you, dear.
36. Sometimes, I just sit and watch you work, and the sight makes me smile to tears. Every effort you put in to give this company a good name will bring you good rewards. Happy birthday to you, ma.
37. You spent your last year scoring goals for yourself and this brand. Cheers! May you continue to make us proud, even if you stop working with us. Happy birthday to you, colleague.
38. We miss your presence any time you don’t come to work. I pray that you will never give up on being the picture of you that you have in your head. Happy birthday to you, sir.
39. I now have more optimism, thanks to you, your skills and how you use them for the good of the brand. May your reward on earth be more than you are expecting. Happy birthday to you, man.
40. I’m sure your presence here is something our competitors don’t like. May you always be sought after for good reasons. Happy birthday to you, man.
41. Your level of creativity is better comprehended when one knows that you’re a child of God. May you keep rising higher and higher. Happy birthday to you, dear.
42. When I see something beautiful that I know I did not do, you’re one of the first people that come to my mind. May you never stop doing beautiful things. Happy birthday to you, dear.
43. Do I enjoy being your colleague? Of course, I do. I pray that you’ll get all your desires, from the littlest to the largest! Happy birthday to you, dear.
44. Looks like you specialise in doing impossible things. I’m praying that your courage and strength will never leave you. Happy birthday to you, ma.
45. I can trust you to do your duties well. Keep it up. May your hands keep turning everything they touch into gold. Happy birthday to you, sir.
46. Even on days that are not your birthday, I thank God for you, for making us work together. I am praying that you will enjoy satisfaction in this life. Happy birthday to you, dear.
47. I’m sure it was my prayer for growth that God was answering when he made you come our way. May today lead you into a year of growth and many other good things. Happy birthday to you, my colleague.
48. Let your smile today be like that of one that’s conquering the world. May you keep being successful. Happy birthday to you, dear.
49. Every company needs a “you”, for their good. May you get to the height you dream of getting to, and still have more time and energy and resources to keep going higher. Happy birthday to you, dear.
50. As I go to get a gift for you, I’ll think of gifts for a king, because you’re a king at what you do. May you not take the wrong paths as you walk towards making your dreams come true. Happy birthday to you, dear.
Nice Birthday Quotes to A Subordinate
“You’re such a nice guy, and how you go about your work is beautiful! Happy birthday to you, my colleague, friend and favourite among all my subordinates — quote me anywhere. Feel free to tell everyone that I plan to give you a special gift. Never stop being awesome.”
51. It’s the desire to bring this company to the greatest height possible for me. Happy birthday to you, man. I wish you more strength, more success and more happiness.
52. Just tell us you own this company so we can get why you’re putting in so much to see it get bigger. Lol. Happy birthday to you, dear. Enjoy peace and joy in this new year and every year after it.
53. Want us to have a boring day today? Then just stay at home. Happy birthday to you, sir. I’m begging you to never stop being fun and amazing.
54. Thanks for living a great life and for making work easy for me. Happy birthday to you, my colleague and friend. May your new year not lack anything that will make you happy.
55. Your hands are great gifts to us. If you ever leave us, leave your hands behind, please. Happy birthday to you, dear. I wish that you prosper and enjoy good health.
56. This is me thanking you for the five hundredth time for being a part of my business. Happy birthday to you, dear. Promise me that you’ll never stop being successful.
57. I can bet my life savings that you’re heading for the stars. Happy birthday to you. May you get to where you’re going to.
58. The things you do is a reminder that I got the best man for the job! Happy birthday to you, sir. May you enjoy your walk through life.
59. Watching you work is more interesting than watching the World Cup. Happy birthday to you, dear. May you do more and better in the new year.
60. Your big dreams are not only for yourself but for this brand, and I love that. Happy birthday to you, sir. May you never stop being awesome.
61. I can say this company will keep doing well because I see that you’re on our side. Happy birthday to you, dear. May you never give up on being better.
62. You’ll disagree if I say you’re an angel. I think you just don’t know it yet. Happy birthday to you, ma. I want you to keep rising higher and never stop.
63. I’ll always look at you with respect. Happy birthday to you, dear. May you make the most of every opportunity that comes your way.
64. You’re either a star or close to being one. Happy birthday to you, dear. May you keep spreading brightness to your world.
65. Did anyone call you Superman? He took the word from my mouth. Happy birthday to you, fam. May today and the year ahead give you very many reasons to smile.
66. Your fingerprints can be seen on so many great projects we’ve done. Happy birthday to you, ma. May you keep doing good and may good things be done to you and for you.
67. Trusting you with tasks is such an exciting journey. Happy birthday to you, ma. May your skills bring bigger things to you.
68. This team has never gone one step behind. Staff like you make that possible. Happy birthday to you. May you get something good out of everything that comes your way.
69. Today, we’re celebrating a woman who is a symbol of victory. Happy birthday to you, ma. May the days ahead bring more reasons to smile and laugh.
70. I would give the world to you if I could. Happy birthday to you, dear. May your life get easier and may you get better at what you do.
You see this beautiful thing I’ve done for you? Writing seventy happy birthday wishes that you can send to your subordinate on his/her birthday was not easy, but I did it for you — a sign that I love you!
Now, all I need you to do is to take those amazing hands of yours, copy and paste one of these wishes and hit the celebrant with it. And if you can share with someone in your life, I’ll be forever grateful to you.