Birthdays are special days. They give us a unique opportunity to make our loved ones feel special. Our daily activities could be so cumbersome or demanding that we hardly have the time to express our love and care to loved ones. But the beauty of birthday is that it creates the space to reach them, not only to reach them but to also send our wishes, prayers and gifts which in turn, make them feel special.
However, as a good Christian, in a situation where you have a loved one like a pastor in your life, the need to send some love on their birthday becomes top on the list.
Why? Because your pastor is your spiritual leader. He or she, in one way or the other, assists a church community to be the best that it could be. From planning church programs, giving a well-needed sermon, or just visiting you when you are sick, available to lend a helping hand, celebrate your successes, being with you through thick and thin, to praying for you. Just the fact that they are servants of God even is enough reason to celebrate and honour them. And I know you are for that, that’s thoughtful of you.
Your pastor may not be the resident pastor of your church but your personal pastor somewhere, the one you submit to. He could even be a friend turned pastor, or a pastor and mentor. What about a father and pastor? Even a lecturer and pastor. No matter the level of intimacy between you, the need to celebrate them remains, especially on their birthday. They need to know their efforts are appreciated and not taken for granted. That’s a good way to keep them going.
Did you know that for someone as unique as a pastor, sending birthday wishes and gifts is not enough? Yes, you should go further to bless their new age with powerful and heartfelt prayers. And that’s why I’m here.
Whether your pastor is celebrating his birthday or you are just looking for a prayerful way to say “Happy Birthday” to your pastor, you can find the right words here. Our pastors deserve extra attention and praise, including sincere prayers and these happy birthday prayers for my pastor in 2021 are a great place to start.
Do well to generously use the prayers here to usher your pastor into a glorious new year with blessings. They are perfect for both male and lady pastor.
Related: Happy Birthday Pastor Quotes
- Happy Birthday Prayer Messages for My Pastor
- Birthday Prayers for A Priest Friend
- Prayers for Your Pastor on His Birthday
- Birthday Prayer Quotes for A Female Pastor
- Birthday Prayers for A Minister of God
- Birthday Prayers for A Reverend Father
- Birthday Prayers for Pastor Friend
- Birthday Blessings for A Pastor
Happy Birthday Prayer Messages for My Pastor
Sending you this message is the least I can do to show you how special you. As you rejoice into a new age today, it’s my prayer that rejoicing will not depart from your dwelling. The good Lord will keep you and your household from danger and the anointing upon you will come afresh. Happy birthday, my pastor.
Go into this collection of birthday prayer messages for pastor and bless the new age of your pastor.
Also see: Birthday gift ideas for a pastor
1. It’s your birthday, pastor; a special day the Lord blessed humanity with a unique personality. I, personally have tasted in your uniqueness and awesomeness and I join the countless number of people praying for you today to say that God will bless you, keep you and your household and make His face shine on you. Happy birthday, sir.
2. A kind person like you is rare. You are all shades of blessing. I doubt what my life would be if I hadn’t met you on this path of life. Your lifestyle and words have been of great impact on me. Thanks a lot, sir. I pray that God will supply all you need to journey safely in this new age of your life. Amen. Happy birthday, my personal pastor.
3. A day as unique as this can not be celebrated less, especially when it’s about a great man of God like you. Everything about you is worth emulating. I just can’t sing your praises enough. All I can say right now is that doors of abundant entrances will be opened unto you. There will be no sorrow in your camp. Amen. Happy birthday, dear pastor.
4. When it comes to celebrating an icon like you, words fail. You have shown us what it truly means to be a child of God. Thanks for yielding yourself to the word of truth. What you deserve are divine provisions and God’s total protection. May you find that in this new year of your life. Amen. Happy birthday, Man of God.
5. Happy birthday, senior pastor. You have borne our weaknesses and infirmities and showed us the right path to take. I am glad I have someone like you to lead me in this Christian race. Thanks for your commitment. May the Lord keep you standing and never allow your feet to dash on a stone. Keep flourishing.
6. I take this day as a good time to specifically appreciate you for all you do. The way you received me to the Church and empowered me when I was stranded and hopeless is breathe taking. You are truly a servant of God. I pray that you will always find help when you need one. God will always uphold you and your household. Happy birthday, pastor.
7. Happy birthday, great man of God. Your praises can not be sung enough. I have seen many servants of God but not any like you. You are decked with wisdom and full of compassion. You are a rare gem. May your new age be blessed of the Lord and may you find the strength to journey further in the truth. Amen.
8. How can I say enough what your existence on earth has done to many, especially me? At times, I wonder what I would be in this faith if I hadn’t known you. You are a blessed man and that you would continue to be, now and forever. Happy birthday, my personal pastor.
9. What I never thought of while growing up as a young Christian was that I would be a steward under a great leader like you. Finding you was a divine orchestration and I have never regretted that. I love you so much and pray that abundant entrances into God’s kingdom will be granted unto you and your household. Happy birthday, my customized pastor.
10. There are several reasons to celebrate you but only a few, my mouth can say. If I was asked to sing your praises, I would do that with a thousand tongues and a variety of musical instruments. You are a blessing to humanity. May the Lord keep you and enlarge your coast. More anointing, pastor. Happy birthday.
11. Blessed are thou in the morning, noon and night because a blessing you have been to me and the Church at large. You will live long and see those you have raised, serve God passionately. Happy birthday, great servant of Yeshua.
12. Happy birthday, pastor of many. Your kind is not found just anywhere. You are worth more than rubies and treasures. You are a great and powerful man of God who deserves the best treat on his birthday. May you attain greater heights this year and may heavenly portals be opened unto you. Amen.
13. What can I say this day than to say you are heaven sent to humanity? You have pulled many out of the bondage of Satan and have guided us on the right path to take. I am so grateful for the gift of you. May heaven reward you and may earth continue to sing your song as they keep being by you. Happy birthday, daddy.
14. May our Lord Jesus Christ who is full of grace and truth, crown you with more grace to further journey this Christian race with abundant wisdom to carry us along. Amen. More doors of blessings will be opened unto you. Happy birthday, pastor.
15. Hurray! As you celebrate a new age today, I know the heavens are rejoicing and obviously, the earth is not left out. You are indeed a blessing to us. May God continue to keep you and your family for us. No evil shall prosper in your dwelling. Happy birthday, my pastor. I love you so much.
Birthday Prayers for A Priest Friend
A priest like you is not easy to come by. Your service in God’s vineyard is a challenge to every other believer. That’s why I pray this day that you will reap the fruits of your labour and strength will be multiplied unto you to end this Christian race successfully. Happy birthday, great priest.
16. How wonderful it is to have a priest like you. You give your all and ensure everyone is blessed both physically and spiritually. Thanks for all you do. May you be kept in God’s refuge all your days on earth. Happy birthday, sir.
17. Not many priests are like you. You are truly God’s sent to humanity. I pray that every of your heart desire be granted in this new year of your life. Happy birthday, great one.
18. Happy birthday to a priest so exceptional. You kind is rare to come by. May the blessings of God surround you and everyone that comes in contact with you. Have a great day, sir.
19. Having a priest so considerate and selfless is a gift that can’t be traded for anything. I’m glad to celebrate one today and I pray God’s glory will forever shine on him. Amen.
20. My appreciation to God for giving us a special priest will not cease. You have impacted me with wisdom and spiritual discernment. May your strength never run down. Happy Birthday, wonderful priest.
21. You are a man of valour, a man of your words. You make life so easy for everyone around you. Thank God for you. I pray that this new age of yours will enable countless open doors for you. Happy birthday, our great priest.
22. My priest, you are a good and trusted man, one with word of wisdom and knowledge. May heaven open up many portals of knowledge for you and doors of blessings. Happy birthday, sir.
23. Words will fail me a thousand times to describe how much of a great impact you have been on me. I pray that the heavens will smile on you and cause your days on earth to be long. Happy birthday, my parish priest.
24. To a great and unique priest, may your barns never be empty and your coast be enlarged. Happy birthday to you and many happy returns.
25. It’s your golden jubilee, my priest. May this day be remarkable for good as the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ will attend to all your needs and set your feet on high. Happy 50th birthday, my priest.
Prayers for Your Pastor on His Birthday
My prayers for you as God honours you with a new age is that grace and peace be multiplied unto you. May God satisfy you with long life in good health and wealth. Amen. We love you, sir. Happy birthday.
26. Your birthday may be a day to appreciate all you have done but to me, it’s also a day for you to take steps higher in life. That’s my prayer for you, pastor, that you will be lifted higher than your present state. Happy birthday, sir.
27. May the hosts of heaven come to your aid in times of trouble. Everything you lay your hands on will blossom beyond expectations. Happy birthday to you, my pastor.
28. A new year signifies a new beginning. As you enter into a new year of your life, may everything around you and within you be renewed. Happy birthday, pastor.
29. A million words wouldn’t be enough to appreciate you. A thousand songs wouldn’t be enough to sing your praises. All I can say is that God will bless you and set you in high places. Happy birthday, my pastor.
30. Happy birthday to you, sir. May the Lord bless you and your household and grant you good health in peace and joy. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
31. As a highly anointed man of God like you celebrates a new age today, I pray that God will crown you with glory and honour. Your praises will be sung anywhere you find yourself. Happy birthday, my personal pastor.
32. All thanks to God for a new age. As you progress into it, may grace and peace be multiplied unto you. No sorrow shall come near your dwelling. Happy birthday, sir.
34. I’m glad to celebrate a great servant of God like you. It’s my prayer that you will always be celebrated and reckoned for righteous deeds. Amen. Happy birthday, pastor.
35. May every day of your life in this new year be beautiful for you, sir. Everything you lay your hands on will prosper in the morning, noon and night. Happy birthday, my pastor.
36. Happy birthday, man of God. The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. Your ways will be ordered of the Lord God Almighty. Amen. Enjoy your day, sir.
37. I celebrate you, my customized pastor. I bless the day heaven caused our paths to cross. May God bless and increase you in all ramifications. Happy birthday, dear pastor. We love you.
38. Happy birthday, our pastor. My heartfelt prayer for you this day is that the anointing of God upon you will never run dry. Signs ad wonders will continually accompany your ministrations. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
39. This is the season of divine visitations for you, dear pastor. May your communion with the Father, Son and Spirit become deeper in this new age of yours. Happy birthday, sir.
40. It’s another time to step higher, sir. May the grace that will catapult you to your greater heights come upon you. Happy birthday, pastor. Welcome to a wonderful new year.
Birthday Prayer Quotes for A Female Pastor
Having a female pastor like you has proven that every human could access God if they could consistently follow Him. You are a rare breed. Your strength and leadership grace are more than that of a man. Thanks for all you do and I pray that God will honour you in this new age of your life and cause His face to shine on you. Happy birthday, woman of God.
41. A woman of great worth cannot be less celebrated on her birthday. That’s why yours is one I will forever be glad in. My prayer for you this day is that the anointing upon you will never run dry. Happy birthday, ma. I love you.
42. Happy birthday, woman of God. Having you as my pastor has been a blessing I will forever cherish. As you clock a new age, I pray that good things never depart from you. You will go from glory to glory. Amen.
43. This is a good time to tell you how much of goodness your presence in the Church has done. You have led us well and guided us on the right path. May heaven stand by you in every situation you find yourself in. Happy birthday, ma.
44. This is a day only the Lord has made. We will rejoice in it and celebrate you. You are a female pastor of good reputation and integrity. You are a blessing to humanity. May your strength be renewed in Jesus’ name. Amen. Happy birthday!
45. I bless our God Almighty for the gift of a woman of God like you. It’s my prayer as you enter a new age today, that the good Lord will uphold you in truth and righteousness. Much love for you. Happy birthday, pastor.
46. I can’t imagine for once where I would be if not for you. I appreciate your mentoring and prayers. I pray that a new gate of glory be opened unto you and the gate of darkness shall not prevail over it. Happy birthday, my pastor and mummy.
47. Happy birthday, great woman of God. Your kind is rare, a woman of substance and worth. I thank God for you and I pray that you will continue to soar higher in this new age of yours. Amen. Much love for you.
48. A glorious and astounding birthday to you, my pastor and general overseer. I can’t say enough, what you have done. I can only thank you and pray that God’s favour and peace never depart from you. Amen. I love you so much, ma.
49. Happy birthday, pastor Mrs, may you be numbered among those that will inherit God. The grace to end this Christian race will be multiplied unto you. Welcome to a glorious new year, ma.
50. Happy birthday, pastor. You are a good woman. May the mercy that kept you until this day continually keep you in love and peace all through your life. Enjoy your day, ma’am.
51. To a woman anointed of God, happy birthday. The divine ordination upon you shall not lose its purpose. Your life will continue to give God glory. Amen.
52. May every day you see in this new age of yours be recorded for good. No evil shall come near your dwelling in Jesus’ name. Amen. This is wishing you a super birthday. Have a blast, great woman of God.
53. May things, I can forget but the day you were born, I can’t forget. It’s a day worth celebrating because the whole earth got a priceless treasure that day. May you never lose your essence in life. Happy birthday, pastor.
54. This journey to God has been beautiful because you have been there for me. Thanks for yielding to your calling. May you have your reward here on earth and in heaven. Happy birthday, ma.
55. You are a blessing to me and my household. You are a standard set for us to follow. May the Almighty bless you and keep you for us. Happy birthday, my pastor.
56. Happy birthday, dear pastor. Your ability to rightly lead the Church and effortlessly manage your home is amazing. You are a model to other women. Your strength will be renewed as you clock a new age today. Amen.
57. Happy birthday, my spiritual leader. Thanks for the efforts you put into interceding for the church. May God keep you and your household all through this year. Enjoy your day!
58. A great person like you deserves the best. Go into your new year and enjoy divine provision. Happy birthday, pastor.
59. Happy birthday to you, mother to all. May the oil upon you never run dry and may God continue to provide and your family. Enjoy your day, ma.
60. May a day like this never cease in your life. You will always find reasons to be celebrated and honoured. Happy birthday, my pastor. Many happy returns.
Birthday Prayers for A Minister of God
A minister of God like you deserves all the blessings on earth. That’s why I pray on the occasion of your birthday that the doors of blessings be opened unto you and no sorrow shall come near it. Happy birthday to you, the anointed of God.
61. Great minister of God, it is with great joy that I celebrate you today and pray that everything that is needed for you to prosper beyond measure this year will be made available for you. Happy birthday to you.
62. Happy birthday to you, minister of God. You demystify the mysteries of the word of God and guide us to understand. May you continue to grow in wisdom and strength. Amen.
63. When I was lost in the world, you brought the gospel to me and now I’m deeply in love with my maker. You are truly a minister of God. I pray that grace will be multiplied unto you for abundant entrances into God’s secrets. Happy birthday to you, sir.
64. Your birth anniversary is a day worth remembering and honouring. You are a minister of God with power and grace. Every service with you leaves me blessed. I pray that more portals of truth will be opened unto you in this new age. Happy birthday, ma.
65. There are limited chances to tell you how graced you are. That’s why I have taken this time to tell you that. It’s my sincere prayer that you will be raised above the troubles of life. Happy birthday, minister of God.
66. Most times, I wonder about the kind of heart you have, so compassionate and loving. May God increase you on every side. Happy birthday, minister of the most high.
67. May the favour of God be upon you and you will be a channel of blessings to many generations. Happy birthday to you, pastor.
68. Great minister of God, you have been appointed to shine to the world and nothing will hinder it. It’s your shining season. Happy birthday, sir.
69. Goodness and mercy shall follow you now and all the days of your life. I celebrate you today, wonderful minister of God. Happy birthday, sir.
70. Happy birthday, minister of God, may you grow from strength to strength this year. Many reasons to be celebrated. Enjoy the day. Have a swell day.
Birthday Prayers for A Reverend Father
A Reverend Father that’s worth more than treasures is what you are. Thank you for your service to the Catholic mission. I pray that all you need to be happy all through this year and beyond will be made available for you. More grace to function. Happy birthday, father.
71. Dear father, on this day, it’s my heartfelt prayer for you that you become stronger than ever before. The strength not the faint will be given unto you as you begin the journey of a new age. Happy birthday, father.
72. Having you in our parish was never by chance, it was orchestrated by the Lord. You were sent to my life intentionally to bless me. I’m grateful and I pray that the blessed son of God will keep you with long life and peace. Happy birthday, father.
73. To a Rev. Father so loving and adorable, full of wisdom and compassion. May our Lord Jesus Christ be with all the days of your life. You will go deeper and stronger in this faith. Happy birthday, sir.
74. A new age so memorable, a life so adorable, that fadeth not away. Those are my wishes and prayers for you today. Remain blessed, father. Happy birthday.
75. You were born to be honoured. I celebrate and honour you as you clock a new age. May the treasures in heaven locate you and you shall sing countless songs of praises. Happy birthday, rev.
76. You are a rare breed, a Rev. Father who sacrifices all to ensure others are happy. I pray that the heavens will beacon speedily to your call whenever you need help. Happy birthday, father.
77. Happy birthday, dearest father. May your days be preserved of the Lord and may your home know no evil. It’s your beautiful year, glory in it.
78. Whatever your hand touches this year will find life and flourish. Your days will be remembered for good. This I pray through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. Happy birthday, father.
79. Happy birthday to a unique father the Catholic Church. May we have countless reasons to celebrate you further, in perfect health and wealth. Amen.
80. In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost, I pray that you will grow more in wisdom and understanding and divine blessings will be allocated unto you. Happy birthday, my personal Rev. Father.
Birthday Prayers for Pastor Friend
Happy birthday to you, my pastor and my friend. You came into my life as a double blessing. I can’t thank you enough. All I have to say are my prayers for you, that you will age in God’s love and mercy. This new age of yours will be better than the previous one. More grace to press one. I love you. Enjoy your day.
81. It’s your big day, dear friend and pastor. I can’t say all you have done enough. Silver and gold, I have not. All I have are my prayers for you. You will forever remain in God’s vineyard. Happy birthday, dear. I love you.
82. Blessed art thou amongst women, my personal pastor and friend. Who says I’m not lucky to have you in my life. You deserve the best this year, go and get it in all you do. Happy birthday, my pastor and friend. Much love.
83. Your birthday is a reminder of how worthless I would be if not for you. You are a good friend and never allowed me to wallow in my sinful state. I pray that your purpose for living will find total fulfilment. Happy birthday, dear pastor and friend.
84. Happy birthday to you, pastor. I never our relationship would go thus deep. I’m glad to call a great prophet like you, my friend. As you set on the journey of a new age, may the eyes of God not depart from you. Enjoy your day, sir.
85. Long life and prosperity; blessings and rejoicing; good health and peace. Those are my prayers for you on this day of your life. Happy birthday.
86. Happy birthday, my pastor friend. The songs of rejoicing will never depart from your lips. You will find numerous reason to glorify God in this new age of your life. Amen.
87. This day, my prayer for you is that the strength for continuity that will make you the man after God’s heart just like David will be given to you. Have a wonderful birthday, my customized pastor.
88. My prayer for you today is that our God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ will give you victory over all challenges that come your way. Rejoicing will never cease in your household. Happy birthday, my pastor friend.
89. You are an exemplary friend. Knowing you has been a lot of positive impacts. Thank you for setting the way for many to follow. May your sight never go dim. Happy birthday, pastor.
90. To the great minister of God who ensures the ministry goes smoothly no mother what it costs. Happy birthday and many happy returns. Your days on earth will be remembered for good. Enjoy your day, my good friend. I love you.
Birthday Blessings for A Pastor
A pastor like you deserves the be celebrated with reckless abandon. It’s my wish and prayers this day that joy and peace be multiplied unto you and divine blessings will dwell with you and everyone around you. Happy birthday, pastor.
91. Blessings and peace be unto you and your household. Never will you lack anything good for the Lord Almighty will provide your needs according to His riches in glory. Happy birthday, pastor.
92. To our special district pastor, may God’s favour be upon you and a thousand generations. Many will be blessed through you and the name of the Lord will be glorified in your life. Happy birthday, man of God.
93. Happy birthday, blessed one. Your efforts and selfless service in the ministry will not go unrewarded, on earth and in heaven. I celebrate the Grace of God upon you today.
94. Your words of wisdom and encouragement are soothing and enough to mend a weary heart. I bless God for your life and I pray that the anointing upon you will forever flow. Happy birthday, pastor.
95. May God quicken your spirit and increase you in wisdom to continue the good work you are doing. Happy birthday, pastor.
96. Abundant blessings are my prayers for you this new year of your life. You will have more than enough to give. Happy birthday, pastor.
97. The joy of this day will never depart from your heart, pastor. Like the tree planted by the riverside blossoms, so shall whatever you lay your hands prosper in and out of season. Happy birthday, man of God.
98. May the spirit of excellence that will catapult you into greatness and unqualified blessings come upon you this day. Happy birthday to you, pastor.
99. Every day you see in this new year of yours will be graced and the blessings of God that add no sorrow will be upon you and yours. Happy birthday, sir.
100. Best of birthday wishes to our preacher and teacher of the word. May you age in more wisdom and knowledge. Blessings of God will surround you and everyone that comes in contact with you. Happy birthday, dear pastor.
Good to see you have gone through the birthday prayers for your pastor. I will repeat that it’s so thoughtful of you and you are doing just the right thing.
Pastors deserve some love on their birthday. So, if you have that awesome person you call a pastor, I see no reason why you have not sent one or more of these happy birthday prayers for my pastor to them already.
One more thing! Kindly do me the favour of sharing these prayers with friends and loved ones who may need them for their pastors too. And if you have anything to suggest or commend, let me know in the comment section. Thanks.