Family is everything, and the sweetest person in every family is almost always the mom. Moms are beautiful creatures. They sacrifice a lot and make good decisions for their children. Without moms, some homes will never be in a good shape.
They take care of the home, children and still deem it fit to work. Moms labour a lot, and even though they deserve to be celebrated every single day of their lives, their birthday is also a very good time to celebrate them.
It’s the perfect time to sing their praises and make them know how much you appreciate all they have done for you. You don’t necessarily have to go all out to get them gifts before they understand that you mean well and appreciate all they’ve done for you.
Mothers are emotional, and with the perfect words, you need to explain sweetly why you couldn’t be there or be in touch with her on her birthday.
The happy belated birthday mom wishes below is everything you need to achieve what’s on your mind for your mom after you’ve missed her birthday.
Go ahead and pick the most beautiful of these wishes for your mom.
Belated Birthday Wishes for Mother
My mother, I know you were expecting me on your birthday but I disappointed you. I’m sorry for that, and I am ready to do whatever you want. Sending you best belated wishes, mom.
Most beautiful songs to sing for your mom on her birthday.
1. Considering all you’ve had to go through for my sake, it’s very shameful to not have sent you beautiful wishes on your birthday, mom. I am very sorry about that, and I will try my best to make it up to you. Belated happy birthday, mom.
2. Mom, I know I have never stopped telling you that you’re the best, and I’m never going to stop. Thank you for all you do for my siblings and me. We can’t wait to start taking care of you properly. Belated happy birthday, mother.
3. Dear mother, I am aware of everything that’s happening to you, and I want you to know that they will become a thing of the past, very soon. May God bless you enough to see many more years. Belated happy birthday, mom.
4. What haven’t you gone through for my siblings and me? Mom, you are a very strong woman, and that’s why I celebrate you at every opportunity I get. You’re just about to start reaping the fruits of your labour, mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
5. You know my job can be so draining and annoying at times. Your birthday isn’t the one to be missed, because there are always family and friends around. I’m so sorry, mom. Will fix things as soon as we see. Belated happy birthday to you.
6. Everywhere I go, I talk about you. Because without you, I wouldn’t have amounted to anything in life. This position suits me because you did all you could to see me prosper. I’m proud of you, mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
7. I know I can be troublesome at times, but you know everything comes from the place of love. I love you so much mom, and forgetting your birthday is a mistake that would never repeat itself. Belated happy birthday my sweet mother.
8. As a single mom, we’ve all watched you go through things that are supposed to be done by two people, but still you came out strong. I draw my strength from you, mom. Thank you for everything. Belated happy birthday to you.
9. I’m yet to see a mom who prefers to go hungry than watch her children starve. Mom, I am working so hard to make you proud, and that’s one of the reasons I forgot to acknowledge your birthday. I will never forget all you did. Belated happy birthday, mom.
10. I have watched people insult their parents because they were never there for them, but mine isn’t so because you have never stopped being there for me. I am lucky and blessed, mom. Sorry this birthday wish is coming late. I love you.
11. I am so ashamed of myself, right now. Lots of people wished you a happy birthday, but you never got to receive my wishes. I’m so sorry, mom. Please, get ready because I will be taking you out to dinner, tonight. I love you so much.
12. I am double sure your birthday went so well, because you love parties. Don’t worry mom, when I get back, you will give me details of how everything went. Belated happy belated, mom. With love from your beautiful daughter.
13. You have never stopped being the best person in my life, and I’m sure no one will take your place, as long as you’re alive. I pray for greatness and happiness in your life, mom. Belated happy belated birthday, sweet mother.
14. If there’s a way I can make it up to you, please let me know, mom. You know I would never have planned to forget your birthday. I just had too much to fix at the office. I’m so sorry, mother. Belated happy birthday to you.
15. You know how much I love being with you on your birthday, and this should make you know that I couldn’t have possibly forgotten your day. No explanation will be enough for the wrong I did, so please forgive me, mom. Belated wishes.
16. Missing your birthday remains one of the worst mistakes I ever made. If there is any way I can make it up to you, then please let me know. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I promise to always make you proud. Belated wishes, mom.
17. For always being there when I need a shoulder to lean on, I am grateful, mom. You are always a step ahead in seeing that we make the right choices. I wish you a year filled with heaven’s blessings. Belated happy birthday.
18. Mom, if I could show you how stupid and shameful I feel right now, then it would have been better. I have no idea how to make you understand my absence on your birthday wasn’t intentional. But, I am sorry mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
19. You are the most beautiful woman, wife and mother I have ever seen. When I count my blessings, I count you double. Thank you for making so much impact on my life. May God bless the many years that you have ahead of you. Belated happy birthday.
20. Mom, thank you for giving me the needed business ideas back then; they made me who I am today. I possibly can’t tell about every one of your good deeds. I’m super grateful to you, my mother. Belated happy birthday to you.
Belated Birthday Wishes for Mom
Though belated, you know I always have you in mind and wishes can’t do justice to how I feel about you. Please forgive me for not sending this right on time. I hope you had a beautiful birthday celebration. Love you, mom.
21. Dear mom, I am here to tell you that I am so sorry that I forgot your birthday. I hope that you had a good time anyway and that you have a wonderful year to come. Belated happy birthday to the strongest woman I know.
22. I still can’t believe that I forgot your birthday. You know I live for all that concerns you. Mom, please accept my apologies, and I promise it will never happen again. I wish you a blessed and happy year to come. Belated happy birthday.
23. Mom, I sincerely can’t tell how I missed your birthday. It still seems like a dream to me. But trust me, I will make it up to you in ways you don’t expect. Best wishes for the coming year, mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
24. Mom, I missed your birthday yet again. I think I’m just going to quit this job because it seems to be taking all my time. Anyways, I wish you health and happiness for the coming year. Belated happy birthday.
25. Thinking about all you have done for me and my siblings, I really wish I can give you what you deserve. I am working towards making you happy for the rest of your life. Belated happy birthday to my mother. I love you so much, ma.
26. Mom, I know you love parties so much and that’s why I organized the biggest one for you. Thank you for understanding why I couldn’t show up on your birthday. I hope you had fun. Belated happy birthday, mom. All the best.
27. Here’s wishing you blessings for a happy and prosperous year to come, mom. If I could do what I have in mind, you will be amazed. But by next year, I will do even more. Belated happy birthday, beautiful mom.
28. When I see you are the best mother, believe me, because I am not in any way close to flattering you. No woman can go through half of all you went through for our sake. I will make sure you are happy forever. Belated happy birthday to you.
29. Mom, your birthday isn’t over until I say so, so I might just keep celebrating you for the rest of this month. I hope you enjoyed your birthday. Keep being happy, because I always want to see you happy. Belated happy birthday to you.
30. I just lost track of time on your birthday, even though it’s not an excuse. I just needed to be honest with you. I’m very sorry, mom. I hope that it was a spectacular one, though. Belated happy birthday.
31. Mom, you should understand how one forgets dates and times when they’re growing older. I know I’m not older than you, but I’m growing old anyway. I’m sorry for disappointing you. Belated happy birthday to you.
32. I know you have a lot running through your mind, as to why your only child couldn’t celebrate you on your special day. Mom, please stop thinking. I had a lot to do, and that’s it. Forgive me, and accept my belated birthday wishes. Love you.
33. Mom, I want you to know that you are the most special and beautiful person in my life. There’s absolutely nothing I won’t do to make you happy; missing your birthday is not one of them. Belated happy birthday, mom.
34. Mom, even though I was thinking present at the party, I do hope that you had a wonderful birthday and best wishes for the year to come. I love you so much, and please quit being angry at me for not showing up. I love you, Mom.
35. As old as you are, you still remember my birthday, so I have no excuse as to why I couldn’t remember yours. I’m just here to ask that you forgive me. It will never happen again. Now, what do you want? I will do everything. Belated wishes.
36. You know I never want to see you unhappy, mom. My sister told me you weren’t happy at the party yesterday because I didn’t show up. I’m very sorry, mom. Some things happened, and I will take my time to explain when we see. Belated happy birthday to you.
37. I know how much you cherish your special day. I have been going through a lot lately, and I couldn’t just remember the birthday of my mother. Please, forgive me and watch me correct my mistake. Belated happy birthday, best mom.
38. Yes, your birthday is so important to you, and having family and friends over, makes it more important. I’m sure the people that came made you happy. Sorry I couldn’t show up. I will organize another party when I am around. Belated birthday wishes, Mom.
39. Mom, I want you to know that I love and value you a lot. I know your birthday shouldn’t have ended without me calling or sending a text, but trust me, it’s not what you think. I hope you had a great one, anyway. Belated happy birthday to a wonderful mom.
40. You are a wonderful and understanding person, and I am sure I don’t need to beg much before you forgive me. I hope that you had a wonderful day and that the coming year brings you happiness and joy. Belated birthday wishes, mother.
Belated Birthday Blessings for Mother
To the mother who has never stopped giving me her blessings, I say I am sorry for missing your birthday. It wasn’t intentional, and I hope you give me the chance to make things right. Belated happy birthday, mother.
Statements not to make after missing your mom’s birthday.
41. I’m so sad because I missed your birthday and all the fun that come with it. I don’t even know if I’d be able to forgive myself. Probably after you have forgiven me, I can do that. So please forgive me, mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
42. Missing your birthday is just an opportunity to celebrate it again. Don’t worry mom, I am already planning another party because I can’t just miss the fun like that. Belated happy birthday, sweet mother.
43. You are beautiful in and out, your heart is even more beautiful. Thank you for giving me siblings that are so adorable. We will all make you proud of everything you’ve ever done for us. Belated happy birthday to the best mom ever.
44. It’s a beautiful thing that your dreams are already coming true. I mean, myself and my siblings are doing well because of the solid foundation you laid for us. Mom, we can’t thank you enough for everything. God bless you and have a beautiful year.
45. Behind all your shouts and harshness, I see a very beautiful heart; beautiful enough to want to see her children make it in life. All the sacrifices and labour of love will never go to waste, mom. I will do everything in my power to make you happy. Belated happy birthday to you.
46. To me, every day is a special day for every one of us. I know your birthday has passed, but I can still plan out something beautiful for you. I’m sorry I missed the day, but it’s about to be even greater. Just wait and see.
47. Dad isn’t the only lucky person to have you, we all are the luckiest children to have a great mom like you. Thank you for wanting us to be great in all we do. We can’t wait to start doing all that’s expected of us. Belated happy birthday, mom.
48. You have a very beautiful heart, mom. You take other people’s children like us. You don’t ever complain or yell at us, even when you’re going through the most difficult times. You’re truly a special breed, and we will all make you proud. Belated happy birthday.
49. I am here to apologize for not showing up in person, even though I sent you a note on your birthday. Mom, I just hope you understand all that’s surrounding my job. I’m sorry, once again. Belated happy birthday to you.
50. Nothing is enough to show you how sweet you have been. My friends love you because you are accommodating. You’re the sweetest mom and thank you for birthing a great woman like me. Belated happy birthday to you.
51. I can say I am the smartest in my clique, because of you. You go all out to make sure I do the right thing. When other parents shout at their kids from morning till night, you shower me with excess love. Forever grateful, mom. Belated birthday wishes.
52. Mom, for missing your birthday, I want you to ask me anything and it’s done. No matter how much it is, I will make sure it’s done. Thank you for giving me the best life. I love you forever. Belated happy birthday.
53. When all other children do is complain about the level of cruelty from their parents, and you do is provide me with the finest of things. How could I have forgotten your birthday, mom? Very stupid thing to do. I’m so sorry. Belated birthday wishes to you.
54. Since I was an infant till this moment, you haven’t stopped being a good mother. You have never stopped loving me, despite my troublesome spirit. I can never sing your praises enough, mom. God bless you. Belated happy birthday.
55. I’m the happiest woman on earth because I am a product of a good mother. Mom, I still don’t know how you managed to take care of six children at once and made sure they made it. You’re a testimony. Belated happy birthday to you.
56. I don’t even know how to explain myself or where to start, I just know it was a very bad thing to have forgotten your birthday. I’m so sorry, mom. Please, forgive me and let me make things right. Belated happy birthday to you.
57. You’re my happy place because you bring me so much happiness. I just do things right whenever I hear you talk. Mom, you hold a very special place in my heart, and I want you to forgive me for messing up. I love you so much. Belated birthday wishes.
58. I can go on and on trying to make you understand I didn’t forget your birthday intentionally, but I will just save you the stress, mom. I’m very sorry for causing you so much disappointment on your birthday. Kindly forgive me. Belated happy birthday to you.
59. Nothing justifies being so rude to one’s mother. Yes, it’s a rude thing not to acknowledge your birthday. My business hasn’t been in its best shape lately, and that’s taking all my energy. I’m so sorry, mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
60. How do I start explaining myself? Trust me, mom, I didn’t plan for things to turn out the way they did. I am very sorry for everything, and I trust you’ve forgiven me before this text. Belated happy birthday, mom. Wish you the best.
Belated Happy Birthday Messages for Mother
I’m so thankful because I have a mother like you. You have made everything beautiful for me, with God on your side. I’m proud of you, mom. Sorry for getting this message so late. Belated happy birthday to you.
61. To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the most beautiful things in life. You have been a light to my path, and I’m very grateful for how well you’ve trained me. I’m so sorry for the late message. Belated happy birthday to you.
62. No child will plan for a late message for their mom, I just couldn’t bring myself to doing the right thing because of too much work. I know you understand, mom. Please forgive my ignorance. Belated happy birthday to the woman who’s sacrificed so much for me.
63. You have been there for me, ever since. No matter where I turn, it’s you I see. Tell me what will be too much to celebrate a great mother like you. Absolutely nothing. So sorry this message is coming late, mom. I just had to do this. Love you.
64. Mom, you are the strongest, bravest, most intelligent woman I know. You go for whatever you want and believe in. I am happy I took after you. There are no regrets about being your daughter. Belated happy birthday, my hero.
65. Thank you for teaching me how to give and love. You have no idea how much this has helped me in life. Everything I have, I owe to you. I’m sorry you’re getting this late. Belated happy birthday, mom. You are the best.
66. There’s no one I’d rather have beside me forever, but you. All my life, you have been there for me; guiding and leading me right. What would I ever do without you? I’m grateful for life, mom. Sorry for the late wish. Belated happy birthday to you.
67. Mom, you are worth more than just a party a year. I promise to throw another party, as soon as I am in town. Don’t worry about anything, I just want you to be happy. And no, this isn’t because I was late in sending you a birthday message. Belated wishes.
68. Hey mom, I am deeply sorry I couldn’t be there with you, despite telling me earlier. I just hope you forgive me this time. How was the celebration, mom? I hope you had the biggest fun of your life. Belated happy birthday, mom.
69. You’re the greatest women I know; very beautiful and brave too. Thank you for serving our feet on the right path. We owe everything to you, mom. And for the late message, please pardon me. Belated happy birthday, mom.
70. Mom, you have always forgiven me, even when I had no idea. Forgetting your birthday is not a good thing, and I know there’d be no exceptions this time. Please pardon me. I hope you enjoyed yourself though. Belated happy birthday to you.
71. Your birthday means more to me than anything else, you know that. Even though the message is coming late, it still doesn’t change the fact that I am your son and you have no choice but to forgive me. Belated happy birthday, mom.
72. You are the only role model I have. Your life is one to be studied because it gives one headway. With you in my life, I know I can go through the hardest of times without having to fear. Thank you, mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
73. Through my highs and lows in life, you haven’t stopped being there. I’m married, but still, you continue to be there. I wouldn’t have done it without you. With love from your beautiful daughter, belated happy birthday. Love you.
74. You deserve a standing ovation for all you have done for me and so many others. You have no idea how your life inspires me. Thank God I don’t have to resort to making other people my role model because I have you. Belated happy birthday to you.
75. Thank you for making me know that nothing is unachievable if one can be intentional about it. I am intentional about living my life the right way, and I can say that it’s been so worth it. Thank you, mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
76. Either your birthday was yesterday or days ago, the most important thing is the gift of life. God has blessed you with a life free of sicknesses, and that’s what matters. I’m grateful to God, on your behalf mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
77. If there’s anything I can do to make you forget about what I did, then I will gladly do it. You know I don’t want to see you unhappy, Mon. Please forgive me, and it will never happen again. May all your wishes come true. Belated happy birthday to you.
78. You’re the best, mom. You have given us the world and more. You keep getting better at training us. Lord knows if you weren’t our mom, things would’ve been very hard for us. Thank you for everything, mama. Belated wishes to you.
79. You have given me more love, support, and joy than I could have ever asked from you. I know I can’t return all the favour, but trust me to try my best, mom. You deserve the sweetest things for this. Belated happy birthday to you.
80. You are the best example of the kind of parent I wish to be. I’m grateful because I don’t need to emulate other people’s lives before I can do the best things. I love you, mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
Belated Birthday Quotes for Mother
Just because you’re the sweetest mother around, I have decided to send you this beautiful quote. Forgive me for not sending it early enough. You know I will do anything for you, mom. Belated happy birthday to you.
Three most thoughtful ways to surprise your mom on her birthday.
81. You will always be the best mom. You are an inspiration to me and so many others, and I’m glad I get to share in your knowledge. Belated happy birthday, mom. Wishing you all the best for the new year. I love you with all my heart.
82. You know you deserve all the best, right? Mom, I’m so emotional right now. Thinking about all you went through to get me this beautiful life, I can only imagine how painful it was. Thank God it paid off. Belated happy birthday, best mom.
83. I have never stopped learning from you. If it were to be someone else, it would’ve been very hard. Thank God for the gift of you. Here’s to another year of great life lessons from you. Belated happy birthday, mama.
84. Even though we are apart, you will always be close to my heart, mom. You’re the absolute best, and I want to be like you when I grow up. Thank you for all you are doing for me. May God keep you and grant all your heart’s desires. Belated happy birthday, mom.
85. I wish I could be with you right now, so I can make you understand why I missed your birthday. Pardon me for the last time, mom. It won’t happen again, and I mean every word. Belated happy birthday, mom. Hope you had fun.
86. I love my dad, but I love you more. All you do every day is working towards making the family united. You are a strong woman, and I’m thankful for the very sweet husband you have. I love you both. Belated happy birthday to you.
87. You should be celebrated every day, mom. Though dad tries to do this every time, I still wish we all can do more. You make our lives so beautiful. I love you too much, and I hope I can explain why this came so late. Belated happy birthday, mom.
88. You are my best friend, and I still didn’t know how I got so lucky to have a mother like you. I can’t stop thanking God for this blessing. I promise to make you thank God for having a daughter like me too. Belated happy birthday to you.
89. Today, I can say I know and cherish the importance of family because of all you teach me. You make me see life in the best way, using your experiences as a wife and mother. I’m sure my family is going to be so beautiful. Thanks for everything, mom. Belated wishes to you.
90. I want you to know that no matter how big what I do for you is, you earned it all. You have never left my side since I was younger. Your guidance and support made me who I am today. I know it wasn’t easy, but you’re about to start reaping the benefits of being a good mother. Belated happy birthday.
91. Oh mother, looking back on my years growing up, you still have as much care and love like you had for me back then. You never change a bit. I am looking forward to excelling in all areas like you. Belated happy birthday, mother.
92. You know I love you much more than forgetting your birth anniversary. Without you in my life, I don’t know where I would be today. You put your life on hold when I needed you the most. Mom, I won’t pay you back with this disappointment. Definitely making it up to you. Belated wishes.
93. You taught me all the important things in life; from working hard to making the right decisions. I am who I am because of you, mom. I will never trade you for anything. I’m sorry for sending this quite late. I love you so much.
94. I know your birthday passed some hours ago, but I just had the time to do this. Mom, I want to thank you for all you have done for me and my family. My home wouldn’t be this put together without lessons from you. Belated happy birthday to you.
95. Belated happy birthday to my encourager and sweet mother. Thank you for teaching me how to be a strong woman and stand up for myself no matter what. I hope you enjoyed your day, mom. I love you.
96. Everyone already knows you to be a great woman and mother. You’ve never failed in delivering your duties. I’m glad all the beautiful things in my life can be traced to how much you have invested in me. With or without your birthday, my love for you is forever. Belated wishes, mom.
97. If I start to talk about how much of a blessing you have been to me, then I won’t stop till next year. You have been there for me through my many struggles in life. This beautiful life of mine is possible because you made it so. Belated happy birthday to you, mom.
98. My mother and role model, I just hope I can do whatever you want for you so you never get to lack, all your life. I’m also looking to be a role model to my kids, just like you are to me. God bless your days. Belated happy birthday to you.
99. Even though people say no one is perfect, mom, you are a perfect human being. In fact, perfection is your first name. I’m such a lucky young lady to have you in my life. I hope your birthday was more lively than you thought. Belated happy birthday, mom.
100. A lot of children don’t have this strong bond with their parents, and there’s nothing they can do about it. I am thankful because I am not one of them. I value my relationship with you and look forward to enjoying more of your company. Belated birthday wishes, mom.
I hope you enjoyed going through the happy belated birthday mom wishes up there. I also hope that she forgives you for not being right on time with her birthday wishes.
Kindly stay tuned for more exciting contents. Thank you.